Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
New Beginnings ((OPEN)) EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
New Beginnings ((OPEN)) EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
New Beginnings ((OPEN)) EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
New Beginnings ((OPEN)) EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
New Beginnings ((OPEN)) EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
New Beginnings ((OPEN)) EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
New Beginnings ((OPEN)) EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
New Beginnings ((OPEN)) EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
New Beginnings ((OPEN)) EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

New Beginnings ((OPEN))

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Shilah Moore

Shilah Moore

New Beginnings ((OPEN)) Empty
PostSubject: New Beginnings ((OPEN))   New Beginnings ((OPEN)) EmptySat Feb 14, 2015 3:11 am

Having finally arrived at Zela Academy for the very first time, he found himself a bit intimidated, being a transfer student and all. The 5 foot and a half teenage boy stood at the entrance of the school, with his short brown hair unkept, glasses bent slightly, and light purple v-neck. He walked into the school growing even more intimidated due to the size of it, however he didn't think of himself as one to get lost. As he grew curious to see where his homeroom class would be located, he decided to search around for 3-B.

He wandered around aimlessly in search of his class; he was obviously lost, but didn't seem to mind at the moment. As he walked around, he looked at everything he passed as if it was something amazing every time.  

After roughly ten minutes had passed since he began wandering around the school, he began to grow frustrated.  "You know, I probably should have just gone to the dorm.. which I also have no idea of the location.. wait.. Am I saying this out loud? If anyone was around they'd think I'm crazy.. I'M STILL TALKING." he sighed as he continued down the hallways, looking at the labels above each door. He stopped at one of the doors "Wait.. 2-A.. this is the second year hall.. kinda explains why I'm lost.." Dropping to the floor in defeat and utter disappointment with himself, he came to the conclusion that he should probably go and try to find his dorm instead. He slowly stood up, almost falling over in the process, and prepared to head back the way he came in search of his dorm room.
Back to top Go down
Space Overlord Bfroger6

Space Overlord Bfroger6

PostSubject: Re: New Beginnings ((OPEN))   New Beginnings ((OPEN)) EmptySat Feb 14, 2015 5:43 pm

Charles... did not have permission to come to school on that day. After the blame for that kid's accident was pinned to his forehead by his classmates, Charles was officially 'suspended until further notice' by his homeroom teacher, who felt obligated to do so because of the school's 'zero tolerance to violence' policy.

He still came to the academy, though, and was now walking through its hallways together with Gao, the happy go lucky possum who dangled loosely holding herself by his neck. Her tail waddled on both sides of his back as he walked hastily.

So why did he come to school, you might wonder. Well, it was because he had to make further resarch on how to take proper care of a pregnant possum. As hard as he tried, he always got this looming feeling that he wasn't giving Gao his all, so he just felt compelled to discover more about the matter, but, as he had no internet access (or a computer, for that matter), he had to go to the academy and use their computer system.

Amyways, Charles was just browsing the 2nd floor halls (as he knew that was where the computer room was), his eyes glued to the numerous doors he passed by, when he accidentally walked straight into a student. A... peculiar student he had not seen before (he knew most of the students' faces as he remembered them all after sketching them). He was walking in strides so the force he hit the boy with must've been enough to knock him down. Charles would've stayed firm on his two feet (duh, he's an android), even if the other student fell down upon impact.
Back to top Go down
Shilah Moore

Shilah Moore

PostSubject: Re: New Beginnings ((OPEN))   New Beginnings ((OPEN)) EmptySat Feb 14, 2015 6:18 pm

After regaining his footing, he began heading back down the hallway. Not really paying much attention to what's ahead of him, as he was looking at the classrooms as he passed by them. Zoning off into his own world think of what it may be like here. -well being in his own world he collided with Charles and the next thing you know.. he's on the floor. "You know.. your really should watch where you're going. WELL.. maybe I should have as well.. sorry for being in the way, hehe..

Recollecting himself he stood back up and brushed himself off. "Wait.. maybe you can help me! I'm new to this school, actually if we're being honest I'm new to the whole entire city. And I'm a little bit lost.. I'm trying to find my class 3-B I think it is. Yeah, 3-B.. and if you're willing to help me.. OH Oh how rude of me, I'm Raian Auric."
Back to top Go down
Space Overlord Bfroger6

Space Overlord Bfroger6

PostSubject: Re: New Beginnings ((OPEN))   New Beginnings ((OPEN)) EmptySat Feb 14, 2015 7:19 pm

Charles observed the boy getting back up on his feet, letting his face etch itself into his memory core, all while Gao, the curious possum, peeked through the scarf tied around the android's neck, looking at Raian with her round black eyes. "Charles." He said without moving a muscle. This was inconvenient, but if the guy was lost...

"Follow me." He turned around and began walking back to the stairway, expecting this 'Raian' to follow him.
Back to top Go down
Iscariot

Iscariot

PostSubject: Re: New Beginnings ((OPEN))   New Beginnings ((OPEN)) EmptySat Feb 14, 2015 7:48 pm

Iscariot found herself growing restless in her dorm room. Her room was filled to the brim with books from the library that she finished last night. She didn't sleep so it was easy for her to just read. She decided it was time to get more books and collecting the stack she found them to block her view but that didn't bother her at all because she had mapped the place out, and all she needed to do was follow the directions her memory bank gave her. Iscariot walked in her default setting, clothing was not something she enjoyed and she liked being in her " skin ". The one piece suit drew attention but she didn't care so much since it was a small matter. Her long purple locks flowed behind her in her signature braids that almost touched the ground. It seem to never get old the stares she got, it was like people moved away just to watch her in either awe or envy. Iscariot didn't care either way and as she neared the library she felt herself bump into something causing her to drop her books and be met with a male and a....Possum?
Back to top Go down
Shilah Moore

Shilah Moore

PostSubject: Re: New Beginnings ((OPEN))   New Beginnings ((OPEN)) EmptySat Feb 14, 2015 8:41 pm

"Uh, alright! Thanks a lot Charles, this school is a bit bigger than my last one. Super confusing. As he looked at the possum looking at him, Raian made an awkward smile towards it then began to follow the strange male. "So, have you been going to the school for a while? You don't seem like you're too new." he began to mess around with his hair moving it in different directions as he followed close behind. He began to zone out yet again thinking of his family back home (I wonder if they're ok? I mean.. it hasn't been too long since I've left but I can't help to think something's wrong... eh.. I probably shouldn't have moved away so far. How would I be able to help them if I can't get to them!? Jeez, Raian, you should have thought about this) he could feel his heart rate start to increase as he zoned back into reality. He noticed another person, a girl, standing there with her books on the ground. He couldn't help but to be facinated with her long, purple hair. "Hey there, everything alright?" he smiled at the girl happily, and it seems that he has calmed down, fairly quickly too.
Back to top Go down
Space Overlord Bfroger6

Space Overlord Bfroger6

PostSubject: Re: New Beginnings ((OPEN))   New Beginnings ((OPEN)) EmptySat Feb 14, 2015 10:00 pm

"Yes, I have been attending this academy for the past mon-" Gao suddenly hissed and jumped off as Charles bumped into something. Or did that something bump into him? Nevermind. Charles found himself surrounded by a bunch of books which now laid all over the floor, with a girl standing right in font of him. Gao was hissing at the girl, but she stopped once she noticed Charles glance towards her.

"Excuse me." Charles rose the possum with his hand and put her back onto his shoulder, where she settled down, but never once took her eyes off the purple girl. Now that he could get a good look at her, though, she really did seem... weird, for a lack of a better word to describe her. She was dressed in some sort of a skin-tight black suit (which, for whatever reason, reminded Charles of Jack and his Featherman suits) and had braids almost as long as his scarf. But what really stroke him were her eyes. They were... different. Not like Jack's or Nilo's or Blaez's or Mae's or Raian's... no, they were more like his own eyes. Inhuman. Could she be... Even Gao seemed to have noticed something.

Charles turned to Raian, who initiated an interaction with the girl. Odd, he didn't seem too shook up after seeing her, despite her unusualness. Perhaps he was weird too. But weird was good, right? Like her... Wait, what was he thinking about? He shook his head and kneeled down to help pick up the books. "I am sorry for the inconvenience." He held as many books as he could with his one good arm and handed them to the girl. As he did so, he glanced one more time at her face with his now narrowed eyes and furrowed brow.

Maybe...
Back to top Go down
Iscariot

Iscariot

PostSubject: Re: New Beginnings ((OPEN))   New Beginnings ((OPEN)) EmptySat Feb 14, 2015 10:24 pm

It seemed she had run into a small group of males and a... Possum. Her eyes trained itself on the creature and for a moment she seem to blank out, coming back to a moment after the second male spoke to her." Yes everything is alright. Nothing is broken, my memory has not been corrupted, yes everything is alright." The male who she seemed to have bumped into was already handing her books back to her. Taking them she continued to stare at the Possum, she had just finished reading about the creatures and wondered why this man was carrying one around. But she didn't dwell on it too long because the question she most frequently found herself asking had appeared in her mind as three new memory slots popped up, placing the faces and bodies of the people in front of her now. " Who are you? " She spoke to them both but her eyes look directly into the male who handed her books back to her. She was still very well aware of the other male but her attention would shift to him only when he began to tell her what she wanted to know, and from there she could move on.

Last edited by Iscariot on Sat Feb 14, 2015 11:02 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Shilah Moore

Shilah Moore

PostSubject: Re: New Beginnings ((OPEN))   New Beginnings ((OPEN)) EmptySat Feb 14, 2015 10:50 pm

He started to notice the way the other girl was talking, as if almost robotic. "Heh.. I'm Raian Auric, A new Third-Year at the academy. Nice to meet you.. hmm, I'm not sure you stated your name." he laughed awkwardly as he backed up a little. "Do you happen to be looking for something?" Raian was unsure of what to make of the purple haired girl but he knew one thing, something wasn't completely normal.. She said something about her memory not being corrupted. He began to wonder if she was actually human, but it'd be rude to ask for now.
Back to top Go down
Space Overlord Bfroger6

Space Overlord Bfroger6

PostSubject: Re: New Beginnings ((OPEN))   New Beginnings ((OPEN)) EmptySat Feb 14, 2015 11:05 pm

Charles's eyes narrowed even further. It was as if she was pointing at herself and shouting about not being human. Although her appearance was much more refined than his... She was a newer model or something.

It was weird, how Charles rushed with his conclusion. The only evidence he had to pack himself up was intangible, like a gut feeling. The fact that Gao noticed something odd proved nothing and the girl could've been just joking when she said that, or perhaps she was just insane, who knows. But yes, maybe it was Charles who wanted to find another one of his own. What if she knew of a place where he could fix himself, huh? Maybe even upgrade himself, to be stronger and better and faster!

For now, however, he stayed put for now. It wouldn't be smart to act up in front of so many people... For that, he first needed to get to a place alone with the girl... "I am Charles."

Gao continued her stare. Her hair rose up on her back as she did so. Not that she was scared... but more like a precaution, just to be sure. She was carrying her babies, after all.
Back to top Go down
Iscariot

Iscariot

PostSubject: Re: New Beginnings ((OPEN))   New Beginnings ((OPEN)) EmptySat Feb 14, 2015 11:21 pm

Processing...Raian Auric...Third year....Processing.....Charles...Information missing..."
Filling in the blank memory with the information she was given Iscariot made sure to note the look she was getting from the one named Charles. Her crystalline blue eyes looked at Raian so that she was staring into his eyes. He asked her a question, once more it was an exchange of information. She was sure this time her format of giving such information would be acceptable, even for her. " My names is Iscariot, I am a first year student.. To answer your second question, no I was not looking for anything I was on my way to the library to return these books...." Her answer was straight to the point as her mono tone carried itself as usual. She blinked at Raian for the first time since she laid eyes on him before placing her gaze back to Charles. She didn't know why but that should have been the end of that and she should have been on her way. Iscariot waited for anything more hoping she could fill in more information about these...three.
Back to top Go down
Shilah Moore

Shilah Moore

PostSubject: Re: New Beginnings ((OPEN))   New Beginnings ((OPEN)) EmptySat Feb 14, 2015 11:52 pm

He thought to himself ("Processing" she was processing our information... she has to be a robot. What have I gotten myself into) smiling awkwardly yet again at Iscariot. "Nice to meet you Iscariot."  Not planning on freaking out too much about the whole 'robot' thing "Charles was just about to show me the way to  the class I'll have to be attending. I'm new as of today and don't really know much at all." he smiled at Charles' possum who looked as if she was in "protection mode"

He's not sure what to make of the situation he's in now, for his first day it sure has been a peculiar one, both with Charles and his possum, and Iscariot with her robotic like way of talking. He wondered if he should just walk away to the dorm.. which probably wouldn't be a good idea considering he has know idea where to go in the first place. So instead he just stood there smiling awkwardly like usual.
Back to top Go down
Space Overlord Bfroger6

Space Overlord Bfroger6

PostSubject: Re: New Beginnings ((OPEN))   New Beginnings ((OPEN)) EmptySun Feb 15, 2015 7:59 pm

"Let me assist you with that." Seeing as the girl had her hands full of books and he wanted to gather further data on her, Charles decided the most logical course of action right now was to stay close to her. He had pretty much completely swapped his priorities at that point. He came to the school in order to resarch possum-related things online, ran into this guy whom he had to help find his way around the academy but somehow ended up meeting another weapon like himself, or so he thought.

He turned to Raian and handed him couple of books from the girl. "You will assist." He said, leaving them into his hands and taking another few books from the girl, which he carried himself. "The library is on the first floor, isn't it?"
Back to top Go down
Iscariot

Iscariot

PostSubject: Re: New Beginnings ((OPEN))   New Beginnings ((OPEN)) EmptySun Feb 15, 2015 10:26 pm

" I don't need any assistance, but if you insist. " She let Charles take her books and watched as he handed some to the other boy. " Ah yes, the library is located downstairs... After I return these I can continue my research.. Iscariot led the way, walking in front of the two males until she reached the library. Taking the books from the two she headed inside of the library and returned them to the Liberian who in turn gave Iscariot a list. Since she was a frequent visitor of the library the librarian took it upon herself to give Iscariot a list of books that she recommended. Iscariot usually picked five books from the list but most of the books she choose followed in research from the last set of books she read. Once the books were out of her possession she turned to the males. " The books have been returned safely. Is there anything I can do in return for your help. " She had learned that it was good to return favors given to you by another, she didn't want to break tradition in what she read about that so she offered whatever she could so that all debts would be settled.
Back to top Go down
Shilah Moore

Shilah Moore

PostSubject: Re: New Beginnings ((OPEN))   New Beginnings ((OPEN)) EmptySun Feb 15, 2015 11:01 pm

"Well I guess I can help as well." knowing either way he'd be assisting Iscariot in returning her books to the library, as he was basically forced to. He'd then begin walking behind Iscariot the to the library, examining her as he did. He wasn't completely afraid of robots.. well that's a lie, he was terrified of robots simply because he knew almost nothing about them. After reaching the library, he watched as Iscariot took the liberty of taking the books out of my hands before I could hand them to her trying to check if there were any robot like features to her, without trying to seem too pervy.

He smiled back at her as she asked if she could do anything in return, he didn't want to be rude and simply say no.. but he didn't really want to say yes. "Well.. Charles was about to show me the way to 3-B, if you wanted to tag along you could.. I wouldn't want to inconvenience you, however."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Beginnings ((OPEN))   New Beginnings ((OPEN)) Empty

Back to top Go down

New Beginnings ((OPEN))
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next