Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
True Self Sentai Personangers Assemble! (Featherman Rangers Only) - Page 3 EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
True Self Sentai Personangers Assemble! (Featherman Rangers Only) - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
True Self Sentai Personangers Assemble! (Featherman Rangers Only) - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
True Self Sentai Personangers Assemble! (Featherman Rangers Only) - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
True Self Sentai Personangers Assemble! (Featherman Rangers Only) - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
True Self Sentai Personangers Assemble! (Featherman Rangers Only) - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
True Self Sentai Personangers Assemble! (Featherman Rangers Only) - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
True Self Sentai Personangers Assemble! (Featherman Rangers Only) - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
True Self Sentai Personangers Assemble! (Featherman Rangers Only) - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

True Self Sentai Personangers Assemble! (Featherman Rangers Only)

Go down 
+3
Kat
Albrecht
AkaJack
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Space Overlord Bfroger6

Space Overlord Bfroger6

True Self Sentai Personangers Assemble! (Featherman Rangers Only) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: True Self Sentai Personangers Assemble! (Featherman Rangers Only)   True Self Sentai Personangers Assemble! (Featherman Rangers Only) - Page 3 EmptyThu Feb 12, 2015 4:29 pm

Charles observed the situation unfold. Despite mentioning the introductions, Angel never once demanded it and, therefore, Charles was going to remain silent until someone spoke directly to him. However, Blaez seemed to be at his limit already. Charles had no idea he was so rash. Humans really are weird.

Charles remained silent while Gao hid herself beneath his scarf.
Back to top Go down
Grantus

Grantus

True Self Sentai Personangers Assemble! (Featherman Rangers Only) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: True Self Sentai Personangers Assemble! (Featherman Rangers Only)   True Self Sentai Personangers Assemble! (Featherman Rangers Only) - Page 3 EmptyThu Feb 12, 2015 10:28 pm

"Perhaps you should pronounce the word in a crowd, who will no doubt laugh or talk in bewilderment. The word alone is hard to pronounce," she said, tilting her hat over her eyes. Even she couldn't hide the cringe-worthy embarrassment at what had to be a joke. In any event, she looked to them. "I cannot say much beyond where to look, however I am allowed to give general ideas on where they may be in certain worlds. Several Angels have...well, very high expectations. So, In my head I think of a number, I want as many of you to guess between one and five. Depending on who gets it right will judge what I tell you," she said.
Back to top Go down
AkaJack

AkaJack

PostSubject: Re: True Self Sentai Personangers Assemble! (Featherman Rangers Only)   True Self Sentai Personangers Assemble! (Featherman Rangers Only) - Page 3 EmptyFri Feb 13, 2015 12:17 am

"Don't worry Blaez...Hopefully we won't be here much longer. Once we get pointed in the right direction we'll go straight for the other world. Trust me, I'm just as anxious as you but getting our selves killed won't accomplish anything," Jack truly understood Blaez's stance... and he felt it to. Every red hot coal in his body screamed for him to take action and yet here he was playing it safe... But he had more to worry about then his own life. He was responsible for the lives of his rangers... And if he had to play it safe to keep them alive then he would.

However... he did feel a pang of embarrassment at the angel's words...

"Awe come on it's not that hard to pronounce... Per-So-Nan-ger. Personanger! Wait... Wait... getting off track again.". Jack listened to the rest of her words... a guessing game huh... 1-5... 5 is the number of completion... when a group is whole. 4 is the number of hope, when the end is in sight and your strength begins a new. 3 is the number of stability, where you can stand and see both where your journey began and where it will end. 2 is the number of companionship and the true beginning of adventure... but the first number... and the one Jack so proudly wore on his chest was the number of beginning and ignition...

" I chose... One!"
Back to top Go down
Albrecht

Albrecht

PostSubject: Re: True Self Sentai Personangers Assemble! (Featherman Rangers Only)   True Self Sentai Personangers Assemble! (Featherman Rangers Only) - Page 3 EmptyFri Feb 13, 2015 10:23 am

"Alright...I will wait a little longer..."The boy calmed down,he didn't liked the idea but he agreed on cooperating.The Angel then said to each of the rangers to pick a number from one to five...Was she serious?It felt like she was toying with the rangers,but Jack yelled without a second thought,he picked one..."Are we really doing this?Alright..."He paused to pick a number"Four...I guess."
Back to top Go down
Kat

Kat

PostSubject: Re: True Self Sentai Personangers Assemble! (Featherman Rangers Only)   True Self Sentai Personangers Assemble! (Featherman Rangers Only) - Page 3 EmptyFri Feb 13, 2015 9:02 pm

A guessing game hmm... One and four has already been chosen. Awww, I was about to choose 4 but whatever let's think of an another number. Well, I can only choose from 1 to 5 and I can't choose 6 just because October 6 is my birthday. Ok then let's choose five because it's the nearest number at 6. Ok then it's decided. "I choose 5" I hope that my answer is right. If not, I'll be putting my faith on the other rangers to get the right answers.
Back to top Go down
Space Overlord Bfroger6

Space Overlord Bfroger6

PostSubject: Re: True Self Sentai Personangers Assemble! (Featherman Rangers Only)   True Self Sentai Personangers Assemble! (Featherman Rangers Only) - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 14, 2015 7:22 pm

"Three." Charles said, leaving Nilo without much choice, as the only remaining number was '2'. He then stood back, waiting for the reporter girl to reveal whatever it was she wanted to reveal.
Back to top Go down
Grantus

Grantus

PostSubject: Re: True Self Sentai Personangers Assemble! (Featherman Rangers Only)   True Self Sentai Personangers Assemble! (Featherman Rangers Only) - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 14, 2015 11:57 pm

After his "attempts" to pronounce the word, she clicked her tongue lightly. One of the boys seemed impatient. For someone willing to take information, he sure knew how to get annoyed at every turn. Though, he ended up getting the number right anyway, and so she looked to Blaez. "Good guess. Well, in the deserted wasteland of your school; a world where only the strong survive and the weak perish, a canyon makes what resembles a spiral, which at the end is a temple. That is my hint to you." It was not a difficult clue, but it may need some thinking. She wondered if they even had the strength to find the location. Were they resolved?
Back to top Go down
AkaJack

AkaJack

PostSubject: Re: True Self Sentai Personangers Assemble! (Featherman Rangers Only)   True Self Sentai Personangers Assemble! (Featherman Rangers Only) - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 15, 2015 1:33 am

Our... Our school? There was an angel at Zele Academy? Huh... talk about the odds right? Well regardless they finally had a clue as to were they should start. This marked a momentous occasion for the rangers. Their first mission was about to begin. Jack took a deep breath and smiled under his helmet. He flashed the angel a strong thumbs "Thank you Miss.Divine!" Jack then turned to where Blaez stood and patted him on the shoulder,"Good job buddy! I always knew that under that rock hard exterior burned a bright green soul just as mighty as any other!" Jack then turned to address the rest of his rangers."Alright Rangers! We've got a lead! We should head back to Zele and investigate this right away! But before we go do you guys have any questions for Miss.Divine? This may be our last chance to chat for a while..." Jack turned and faced the angel once more. Things were beginning to take shape... he just knew it...
Back to top Go down
Albrecht

Albrecht

PostSubject: Re: True Self Sentai Personangers Assemble! (Featherman Rangers Only)   True Self Sentai Personangers Assemble! (Featherman Rangers Only) - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 15, 2015 10:06 am

"I see..."Jack complimented Blaez for getting it right"Thanks?I guess...But i don't think this has to do with what i just accomplished."He didn't had any question to Miss Divine,so he suggested "I think we were done here,i say we get out of here."Blaez was calm at that point,if the other rangers had more questions he would wait for them before leaving.
Back to top Go down
AttendantLisa

AttendantLisa

PostSubject: Re: True Self Sentai Personangers Assemble! (Featherman Rangers Only)   True Self Sentai Personangers Assemble! (Featherman Rangers Only) - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 15, 2015 10:28 am

"Hold your horses Jack, I don't think Zela Academy is the one is she talking about" I paused fot a little while to see if everybody is paying attention. "i know she said our school. Wouldn't be strange that a school is where the strong survive and the weak perish? That sounds like a world of survival to me. Also, I've been to in the 'other world' Zela Academy and.it.was.nothing.but a deserted wasteland. So what I am saying is that she is not mentioning the 'actual' Zela Academy but the other world version of Zela Academy" I am not sure if Jack was trying to mention alternate Zela Academy because of the fact that he said Zela Academy.and the fact that there are two.versions of the academy. If someone is not really specific, it will cause confusion. "[color:6c70=0066ff]I havr no question and it seems that I've understand your riddle. So the riddle itself should suffice and Thank yoi, Miss Divine" I added

OOC: I forgot to switch accounts
Back to top Go down
Space Overlord Bfroger6

Space Overlord Bfroger6

PostSubject: Re: True Self Sentai Personangers Assemble! (Featherman Rangers Only)   True Self Sentai Personangers Assemble! (Featherman Rangers Only) - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 15, 2015 8:05 pm

Charles glanced at Nilo. He knew from what he had told them that the boy had already been to this 'other' Zela Academy. And Kazuya seemed to have visisted the place as well. Having them on the team will most likely prove to be beneficial for their operation.

He turned to the reporter once again to get a good look at her. She seemed like a normal human, but, at the same time, she did not. She was a deceiver and they couldn't put their full trust into her... But if the others complied, who was he to reject her kindness? At least she gave them a clue.

He stayed quiet, ready to leave as soon as the other decided to do so.
Back to top Go down
Grantus

Grantus

PostSubject: Re: True Self Sentai Personangers Assemble! (Featherman Rangers Only)   True Self Sentai Personangers Assemble! (Featherman Rangers Only) - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 17, 2015 5:03 pm

Angel stayed silent for the most part. “I showed you kindness because you all have a chance to shape everyone and the world. Don’t let it go to waste.” She tipped her hat once and sat back down, not saying anything else. They had no more business here, so they could leave whenever they wished.
Back to top Go down
AkaJack

AkaJack

PostSubject: Re: True Self Sentai Personangers Assemble! (Featherman Rangers Only)   True Self Sentai Personangers Assemble! (Featherman Rangers Only) - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 17, 2015 5:36 pm

"Alright boys you heard the lady, now lets not disappoint! Meet up in one hour at the gates of Zele academy. From Kazuya can lead us to the entrance to the 'Other' Zele. I say in an hour because I'm sure that all of you have something you wish to do in order to prepare for the coming journey" Jack tapped the side of his helmet and chuckled lightly to himself,"By this point I'm pretty sure you all figured this out but the suits aren't all that important. So don't feel like you NEED to wear them. That said... it would be so.... cool. I've got Blaez's in my shed, so I'll just bring that one with me. Ether way I'm going to wear mine..."

Jack let a small silence take the group before speaking further,"Before we slpit I just want you all to know... That I am beyond grateful to each and every one of you... Each of you are here through your own free will, and have allowed me to lead you into the gates of hell... I know some of us only met recently, but know that I would gladly give my life a thousand times over to save any of yours." Jack brought his fist over his chest and bowed his head slightly,"That is my promise as your red Ranger, and as your friend..." Jack would wait to hear his rangers reactions and plans for the hour before making his leave, and heading towards the school...
Back to top Go down
Albrecht

Albrecht

PostSubject: Re: True Self Sentai Personangers Assemble! (Featherman Rangers Only)   True Self Sentai Personangers Assemble! (Featherman Rangers Only) - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 17, 2015 6:14 pm

"I really don't care about making the world a better place,i just don't want someone else deciding my fate."Blaez then turned his attention to the rangers,Jack made another speech,it seems that those would be frequent from now on."I appreciate that Jack,i don't like the idea of running around in spandex...See you guys in one hour."After saying that Blaez left the place in silence.

-Blaez left the scene-
Back to top Go down
Kat

Kat

PostSubject: Re: True Self Sentai Personangers Assemble! (Featherman Rangers Only)   True Self Sentai Personangers Assemble! (Featherman Rangers Only) - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 18, 2015 7:29 am

"Thank you, Miss Divine. We won't let you down" I bowed and waved at her. Once again I turned my attention to Jack, he is at with his leadership speeches again. For a big nerd, no offense about the nerd part but he looks like a great leader. I am sure this'll go well. So like the others, I left the place.

~Exit-desu
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: True Self Sentai Personangers Assemble! (Featherman Rangers Only)   True Self Sentai Personangers Assemble! (Featherman Rangers Only) - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

True Self Sentai Personangers Assemble! (Featherman Rangers Only)
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next