Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
True Self Sentai Personangers Assemble! (Featherman Rangers Only) - Page 2 EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
True Self Sentai Personangers Assemble! (Featherman Rangers Only) - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
True Self Sentai Personangers Assemble! (Featherman Rangers Only) - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
True Self Sentai Personangers Assemble! (Featherman Rangers Only) - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
True Self Sentai Personangers Assemble! (Featherman Rangers Only) - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
True Self Sentai Personangers Assemble! (Featherman Rangers Only) - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
True Self Sentai Personangers Assemble! (Featherman Rangers Only) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
True Self Sentai Personangers Assemble! (Featherman Rangers Only) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
True Self Sentai Personangers Assemble! (Featherman Rangers Only) - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

True Self Sentai Personangers Assemble! (Featherman Rangers Only)

Go down 
+3
Kat
Albrecht
AkaJack
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
AkaJack

AkaJack

True Self Sentai Personangers Assemble! (Featherman Rangers Only) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: True Self Sentai Personangers Assemble! (Featherman Rangers Only)   True Self Sentai Personangers Assemble! (Featherman Rangers Only) - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 08, 2015 8:27 pm

Jack could feel his soul ignite from his rangers words. He had told them of their parallels quest and not a one backed down from the challenge of saving all mankind from a rouge goddess. If they were lesser men they would have fled from the on coming journey as pray dose from a predictor... but no.. no his rangers were made of a stronger material. They may be young and inexperienced now, but soon they would become battle hardened warriors of truth! Justice! And eh... er... uhhhhh HOPE! Yes! For in each of them they held the heroes spark, and it was up to Jack to nurture that spark into a roaring flame of justice!

Jack couldn't help but smile at Blaez's and Kazuya's eagerness. He to was like them once... like... a week or so ago... But after his meeting with Miss.Divine he had begun to think that perhaps discretion was the better part of valor."Blaez, Kazuya, I admire your determination but Nilo is right, I thought it would be a good idea to speak with Miss.Divine once more in order to get at least a passing idea of where we might find angels. As much as I want to charge head first into a rift... Throwing caution into the wind... Letting the red flame deep within me burn my soul into a roaring inferno of justice and righteousness! Leading my rangers into glorious combat against the forces of evil and-...er... I mean we should gather as much information on the other worlds as we can before we dive head first into them." Jack lost if for a moment there... but was proud that he was able to bring himself back from it... deep breaths Jack..> Deep Breaths...

"If we go through this door we should wind up back in Miss.Divine's waiting room... From there we will ask her where we should start looking for the angels and how to prepare for the other worlds." Jack would motion toward the doors as he picked up his medication and  grinned"However, If you do not wish to meet with Miss.Divine... I will not force you, but those of you who may have questions for her, fallow me!" Jack would wait to see who would join him, then he would lead those who chose to fallow him into the tower!"Don't worry Nilo I'll take it as soon as we finish here!" Jack would say as he burst open the doors and ran inside.
Back to top Go down
Albrecht

Albrecht

True Self Sentai Personangers Assemble! (Featherman Rangers Only) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: True Self Sentai Personangers Assemble! (Featherman Rangers Only)   True Self Sentai Personangers Assemble! (Featherman Rangers Only) - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 08, 2015 10:24 pm

"From what i know a persona is the only thing you would need to explore the other worlds,but again i'm really new at this."Giving a second though they were putting to much trust in this resource,but interrogating this person a bit probably wouldn't hurt"I don't think we should trust 100% in this woman,i think we need other evidence than hers before hunting this angels...but if she is telling the truth what she knows will be valuable."Blaez would follow Jack into the Radio tower if none of the rangers raised objections,if any of them decided to explore the other worlds while Jack questions the Miss Divine,Blaez would gladly accompany.
Back to top Go down
Kat

Kat

PostSubject: Re: True Self Sentai Personangers Assemble! (Featherman Rangers Only)   True Self Sentai Personangers Assemble! (Featherman Rangers Only) - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 09, 2015 8:12 am

Hmm, Nilo and Jack are right, we can't just enter the alternate worlds without any leads where the angels are but on the other hand, Blaez is right. We shouldn't trust Miss Divin because we don't know what's the truth behind her and what is she hiding. "You're right Jack, we should ask Miss Divine first before entering the rifts. Also, Blaez we can't 100% trust Miss Divine since we don't know what is she hiding. She might be divine but what if she's not all along? So we might wanna be careful with Miss Divine." I turned silent for a second. "but!" I broke the silence. "If we will do this, count me in!"
Back to top Go down
Lost

Lost

PostSubject: Re: True Self Sentai Personangers Assemble! (Featherman Rangers Only)   True Self Sentai Personangers Assemble! (Featherman Rangers Only) - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 09, 2015 12:32 pm

Nilo would stand by Charled and simply follow him wherever he went. He didn't directly enjoy the fact of returning to the tower... The placed made him think of the inevitable and that pressure wasn't something he enjoyed having. He sighed though, looking up at Charles for another time.

"... I suppose every one is willing to fight... Its strange to hear so many people willing to fight for such a dangerous cause... I expected one of them to run away screaming or in horror... Are we truly... This world's only hope?" he asked the robot, sighing before glancing at the ground. "... Sorry, I just can't stop thinking of these things..." he said with a light sigh.
Back to top Go down
Space Overlord Bfroger6

Space Overlord Bfroger6

PostSubject: Re: True Self Sentai Personangers Assemble! (Featherman Rangers Only)   True Self Sentai Personangers Assemble! (Featherman Rangers Only) - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 10, 2015 5:23 am

"I highly doubt that." Charles told Nilo after hearing him out. He went silent afterwards, as there really wasn't much left to be said.

All that was left now was to see how the situation unfolds... They were about to face this divine being and the pressure in the air was nearly tangible, yet everybody seemed calm enough, except for Nilo and Gao. Charles knew Gao was nervous because they were about to do something dangerous and unnatural, but he couldn't read Nilo that easily.

"Then, shall we go." He said, speaking to Jack. There was no point in holding things up at this point.
Back to top Go down
Grantus

Grantus

PostSubject: Re: True Self Sentai Personangers Assemble! (Featherman Rangers Only)   True Self Sentai Personangers Assemble! (Featherman Rangers Only) - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 10, 2015 8:25 pm

True Self Sentai Personangers Assemble! (Featherman Rangers Only) - Page 2 Leia_r10

When the group jumped through, they would fall down a white abyss for a few moments, before appearing in the same room that Jack remembered from before, some distance away from the multicolored circular platform in the center, and a woman who stood in front of several screens showing pictures of things, before she waved them to the side and looked upon the boys and familiar young man in his costume from before. Angel smiled lightly. "I see several people have been drawn to you. Whether it is before or after our previous meeting, it is nice to see. I am Angel to those who do not know me. I am responsible for the worlds near connection and opening them for you to access. What is it you came here for; presumably not for an idle chat?" she asked. She did not exactly expect people so back so soon. One Angel was close to being found in one world, and some activity was going on in other worlds, but the event was still going on. So what did they need?
Back to top Go down
AkaJack

AkaJack

PostSubject: Re: True Self Sentai Personangers Assemble! (Featherman Rangers Only)   True Self Sentai Personangers Assemble! (Featherman Rangers Only) - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 10, 2015 8:47 pm

As Jack fell he felt a familiar excitement fill him. Even though he was simply returning to the waiting room to ask Miss.Devine a few more questions and for some information on the other worlds, he just couldn't get past the feeling of adventure and exploring the unknown. He felt himself lose his sense of self in that feeling once again. He closed his eyes and smiled. This feeling was beginning to become addicting... He would have to be careful not to get lost in-

Jack was once again brought back into reality by the cold hard ground of waiting room. "Aaaah ouch..." Jack groaned and rubbed his back. He once again landed square on his back, and once again he could have sworn he broke his tail bone,"Ooooow.. OH! Miss.Divine!" With out a moments hesitation Jack sprung to his feet and dusted himself off, listening to her great them,"It is a pleasure to see you again. I would like you to meet the Personangers." Jack bowed slightly and motioned to the other rangers,"And you presume correctly, we have come to ask you a few questions, you see we have the drive and the burning souls that are necessary undertake your challenges, however we do not have the knowledge of the other worlds to safely do so. Even if we did, however, we don't know where to begin our searches for the angels. I know you can't directly help us, but perhaps a clue that we can work from to begin our search?" Jack hoped he worded his question properly to get the most out of this.

"I also thought it would be good for the rangers to meet you in person, to truly get a feel of the scope of the situation."
Back to top Go down
Albrecht

Albrecht

PostSubject: Re: True Self Sentai Personangers Assemble! (Featherman Rangers Only)   True Self Sentai Personangers Assemble! (Featherman Rangers Only) - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 10, 2015 9:14 pm

When they entered the station the group fell on some weird abyss that ended up in a weirder room,the girl from the broadcast was there. Blaez glanced quickly at the other rangers to see if they were ok before turning his attention back at Jack and the woman.Jack seemed hesitant for a second but didn't saved words.The green ranger would simply stand there in silence,observing everything,he looked vaguely annoyed,as much gathering intel is important,he felt like they should start taking action soon as possible.
Back to top Go down
Kat

Kat

PostSubject: Re: True Self Sentai Personangers Assemble! (Featherman Rangers Only)   True Self Sentai Personangers Assemble! (Featherman Rangers Only) - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 11, 2015 10:08 am

I almost had a heart attack when we suddenly fell into a white abyss, that was unexpected. I fell very hard with my butt first and it really hurt so bad. It feels like I was unable to move since I feel like I am paralyzed. I can even barely speak in a normal way since the fall seems to have aggected my spinal cord too. More like a sudden shockwave bursted through my nerves in my spine and sending massive pain to me. The pain after a few minutes would be gone and I was able to stand up by myself after a hard fall.

As I saw the angel, I feel so uncomfortable. I don't trust her but trusting her is the only way to end this. So I'll trust her for now but I shall warn myself that I should be careful with her. If nobody will take my warning then I shall take the warning for myself. So I just stood there in silence letting Jack to talk to Miss Divine but I keep my eyes focused on Miss Divine just observing her every movement just in case when she tries something reckless, I can stop her.
Back to top Go down
Lost

Lost

PostSubject: Re: True Self Sentai Personangers Assemble! (Featherman Rangers Only)   True Self Sentai Personangers Assemble! (Featherman Rangers Only) - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 11, 2015 3:28 pm

The boy looked around at the waiting room after the fall, sighing as he glanced over to the two. He didn't directly have any questions to ask Angel, but Jack obviously did. Seeing as the others seemed content with remembering any information solely from the brain, the boy took the opportunity and took out his treasured book. He stayed quiet with a light, thoughtful hum as he found a new page to begin writing on. He looked up at the Angel though, smiling lightly to her.

"I took your advice, Miss. Thank you." he said before continuing to write down any important information the divine would tell.

((This is my exit of sorts. ICly Nilo would simply write in his book and follow Charles if he where to leave early. If a battle where to occur I will try and make a post detailing what Nilo would do. Sorry for the inconvinience but you may skip me, Froger, to continue the flow of the thread.))
Back to top Go down
Space Overlord Bfroger6

Space Overlord Bfroger6

PostSubject: Re: True Self Sentai Personangers Assemble! (Featherman Rangers Only)   True Self Sentai Personangers Assemble! (Featherman Rangers Only) - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 11, 2015 4:57 pm

Charles landed forcefully on his back, his scarf looping around him on the floor like a snake. This... transition certainly wasn't something he expeted. Somehow, he managed to get himself back up and check around, surprised at the fact that he suffered no damage upon impact, although he felt as if something was about to burst out of him any second now. It was his Persona. It was reacting to the odd looking girl standing in front of them... This 'Angel's presence unnerved it for some reason.

A few moments passed before Charles realized she had just said something, followed by Jack's response.

He decided to let Angel answer Jack's question before saying or doing anything, like the others.
Back to top Go down
Grantus

Grantus

PostSubject: Re: True Self Sentai Personangers Assemble! (Featherman Rangers Only)   True Self Sentai Personangers Assemble! (Featherman Rangers Only) - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 11, 2015 6:07 pm

"For a group of rangers, they don't seem to have the most inspired name," she humored as the man boasted. She didn't exactly understand him, which was both odd and exciting. She took a glance at each of the others that did not speak, save for Nilo, who said a few words and remained silent through the rest. "I daresay they aren't entirely comfortable here. For how you acted, I almost expected all of them to introduce themselves." She ran her hand across her chin. She looked to Jack when he proposed his question, thinning her lips. "You come to me for a hint? Why not explore yourself into those other worlds? Surely you have attempted to do so and are stuck yes?" She asked. She didn't exactly answer his question, as she wanted to see his progress so far. Was he just coming for a jumping off point, or was he genuinely in a bind? She was curious to his answer.
Back to top Go down
AkaJack

AkaJack

PostSubject: Re: True Self Sentai Personangers Assemble! (Featherman Rangers Only)   True Self Sentai Personangers Assemble! (Featherman Rangers Only) - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 11, 2015 6:45 pm

"Oh come on! Persona ends in an A, it's a perfect segway into "anger".... I mean I guess I could have called us PersoMan...Or EgoRanger....EgoRanger actually sounds pretty good....I may have to EH! Hold on we're getting off track," Jack had to admit he may have been a little lazy with the name but that wasn't the issue here!"Well Nilo and I are the only ones who have been here before so I suppose it makes sense that we're a bit more comfortable with it. But out of any of us only Kazuya and Nilo have been to the other worlds. You may think it lazy to ask for help before even trying but we're trying to be smart about this, surely you can understand our hesitance to begin aimlessly wondering in a parallel reality with very little knowledge about how it works or even what we're looking for. Though... we do plan on beginning our search once we leave here based on the information you give... or don't give us."
Back to top Go down
Albrecht

Albrecht

PostSubject: Re: True Self Sentai Personangers Assemble! (Featherman Rangers Only)   True Self Sentai Personangers Assemble! (Featherman Rangers Only) - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 11, 2015 7:15 pm

"I know it's a dumb name,but it doesn't matter."Blaez had no intention on offending Jack's idea for the group name despite calling it dumb,the green ranger can be blunt at times"I knew this would be a waste of time,expecting for others giving the answers of how doing things safely is kinda lazy,sometimes we have to take risks."He grunted in annoyance"I don't about you guys but i think we have been idle for too long...If 'miss divine' don't speak up i will be the first to leave this damn place."
Back to top Go down
Kat

Kat

PostSubject: Re: True Self Sentai Personangers Assemble! (Featherman Rangers Only)   True Self Sentai Personangers Assemble! (Featherman Rangers Only) - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 12, 2015 6:53 am

I nodded as Jack said that me and Nilo were the ones who've been on the other worlds. "Yes, i've been to the other worlds thrice but it seems that I have no clue about the locations of the angel you speak of, Miss Divine. So that's why were here so you can give us a hint about where the angels are. Also, if you want introductions, I am Kazuya Fujiwara" then I bowed at the reporter who is also known as "Miss Divine".

I watched Blaez as he bursted in anger and I got annoyed because this is not the time to make a scene. "Calm down, Blaez! This is not the time for this. If you can wait patiently, we'll eventually get our answers. Dude... just calm down. Nothing will happen if you keep that attitude" no offense but I hate people who just gets angry over simple things especially in an urgent situation. It's not like Miss Divine is not going to give out clues.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: True Self Sentai Personangers Assemble! (Featherman Rangers Only)   True Self Sentai Personangers Assemble! (Featherman Rangers Only) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

True Self Sentai Personangers Assemble! (Featherman Rangers Only)
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next