Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
This is the time to get stronger! [Sharaku/Rita] EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
This is the time to get stronger! [Sharaku/Rita] EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
This is the time to get stronger! [Sharaku/Rita] EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
This is the time to get stronger! [Sharaku/Rita] EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
This is the time to get stronger! [Sharaku/Rita] EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
This is the time to get stronger! [Sharaku/Rita] EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
This is the time to get stronger! [Sharaku/Rita] EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
This is the time to get stronger! [Sharaku/Rita] EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
This is the time to get stronger! [Sharaku/Rita] EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

This is the time to get stronger! [Sharaku/Rita]

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Penny

Penny

This is the time to get stronger! [Sharaku/Rita] Empty
PostSubject: This is the time to get stronger! [Sharaku/Rita]   This is the time to get stronger! [Sharaku/Rita] EmptySun Feb 01, 2015 12:26 pm

After that little broadcast, it was obvious that every User needed to get stronger, and Rita would take that into her own hands. If she wanted to protect everyone... protect Lia... she'd need to get much, much stronger, no matter what. It'd be fine, she was sure. If she had to, she could run away... right? Well... it would turn out okay. Still, she needed someone to come with her just in case, and who else to call but someone that she trusted? Sharaku was an obvious choice, he always seemed strong and reliable, plus having him as an ally would help Rita tremendously.

In any case, the choice was made, Azores Prison. Rita didn't want some obvious place to go in and startle people, so she picked the prison and a relatively hidden rift to go into. Now, of course, she didn't enter it yet, but she was right by it. As such, she picked up her phone and sent Sharaku a quick text about it.

||Meet me at the Azores Prison Port, there's something I want us both to work on.||

After sending that message, Rita'd wait at the entrance of the island, right near the port, though she'd be a bit deviated off to where the rift was. Regardless, though, she waited patiently for Sharaky to arrive, watching the waves near the port.
Back to top Go down
Retuo
Admin
Retuo

PostSubject: Re: This is the time to get stronger! [Sharaku/Rita]   This is the time to get stronger! [Sharaku/Rita] EmptySun Feb 01, 2015 12:55 pm

Sharaku wasn't even that surprised by Rita wanting something from him, as he was confused by the place. What did she want at the Prison? That place was far from a spot one would go to on a normal day. At least, he wouldn't. In actuality, he couldn't even remember ever setting a foot there before. What for? All in all, he had no idea what was Rita aiming for with a visit to that place. Still, it must have been something important enough if she asked him to come. Well, he had enough spare time to check it out, so might as well. Hopefully, she wasn't up to anything crazy.

It took a bit to get there. It was a wonder why this place didn't have a more conventional way of travelling to. Ah well. ''Well, hello. What is it that you wanted? I never found the prison an interesting place to visit.'', he'd say, as he eventually approached her at the entrance. He was honestly still none the wiser as to what this was even about.
Back to top Go down
Penny

Penny

PostSubject: Re: This is the time to get stronger! [Sharaku/Rita]   This is the time to get stronger! [Sharaku/Rita] EmptySun Feb 01, 2015 1:13 pm

Rita'd smile a bit as she saw Sharaku arrive, and wave at him as he approached. It really wasn't a usual spot, sure, but what they were hopefully doing here wasn't a usual activity anyway. Honestly, it was probably better to ask him straight out at this point, just so they'd be clear on this.

"I'm glad you could come. I'm just here because it's the safest place... honestly, what I want to do today requires us to not really be seen, at least by regular people..." She made sure that there was no-one else around before speaking, of course, that was imperative for their success. "There's a rift here that I want to explore with you. We need to get stronger if we want to do what Angela told us, right? What do you say?" Rita'd look pretty laid-back right now, if anything, she was just up for a bit of training. If things got too tough, they could always escape, so why make things too hard on herself? Sure, she needed to tense up once entering, but that was easy for her.

Regardless, if Sharaku accepted, she'd lead him to the rift and enter it, but let Sharaku take the lead if he followed her. If he refused, then that would bring about a frown and a sigh, coupled with her calling for another boat. A wasted day all in all for that latter possibility.
Back to top Go down
Retuo
Admin
Retuo

PostSubject: Re: This is the time to get stronger! [Sharaku/Rita]   This is the time to get stronger! [Sharaku/Rita] EmptySun Feb 01, 2015 2:09 pm

Ah. So she wanted to go ‘train‘. Frankly, Sharaku hadn’t expected that one. She had a point, however, getting stronger would be useful, even if he was a little bit unsure about this place. He’d assume neither of them have been here before, so it’d be a guessing game. On the other hand, it could be useful to take a look. To say the truth, he hadn’t considered the prison before. The station, for example, did not have any rifts. And apparently, it was the only one. Strange. ‘’Very well then. I can’t argue with that. Though, we may have to be careful. I’ve never been on the other side of this particular place before, so I can’t say what’s in there. You sure made an interesting pick.’’, he’d respond with a light shrug after a moment of contemplation. Technically speaking, they could have sneaked around on the other islands as well, if it was really necessary to avoid being seen, but this could do. He just couldn’t predict anything in this case.

There was always a first for everything, so he would follow her in. Hopefully, this place wouldn’t be any worse than the ones he’s already seen. He would almost end up making a face when they stepped inside, however. Well….this was certainly..inspiring. Ice kingdom? Either way, it looked like some sort of crystal-like cave here. And it wasn’t any warm either. Scratch complaining about swampy forests in the Lunapa one. This was annoying too. As if it wasn’t winter on their side already. Simply magnificent. ‘’I’d give whoever made these points for the creativity…’’, he’d mutter under his breath, before giving Rita a glance. ‘’Well, let’s go, before we get lucky enough to freeze here.’’ There wasn’t any other choice, was there? Hopefully, the Shadows here wouldn’t try to turn them into living, human popsicles. He sure would not enjoy that kind of existence. ‘’Anyway, what made you call me specifically? As far as I know, there were several of you at the school that got powers together, no? At least, Hyde put it that way. You don’t even know what kind of powers I have, or if I’ll be of any use to you in battle. Not yet at the very least.’’, he’d turn to her as they walked, posing an inquiry. Sure, they were somewhat acquainted, but why would she pick someone that she knew nothing about power-wise? It could be risky, unless she was confident enough she could handle, even if he was no good. Then again, he went along without knowing as well. But, he figured she was decent enough from Hyde’s words, and he could probably take a few on his own, if need be. Still, she did have people she had seen fight that she could have called, so why not?

Place:

Movement:
Back to top Go down
Penny

Penny

PostSubject: Re: This is the time to get stronger! [Sharaku/Rita]   This is the time to get stronger! [Sharaku/Rita] EmptySun Feb 01, 2015 2:37 pm

That was good, at least this day wouldn’t be a waste after all. Rita couldn’t say that the ambience fit her too well, but it was surely not a problem, seeing as her Persona was one that commanded fire, it kept Rita nice and warm, at least enough to make her not feel any colder by being here. Though, was this really that? An ice cave wasn’t the first thing that came to mind whenever she thought about these worlds, but then again, a desert wasn’t it either. It was an interesting place, she had to hand it to whoever made it.

“Well, I guess it’ll be an adventure for both of us, then. If it’s that interesting, then we shouldn’t have any problem exploring and getting information from this place, right? Oh, and just so we’re clear, I have some neat things that the Velvet Room gave me, they can restore fatigue… or so I’ve heard. I hope they work.” With a light chuckle, Rita went ahead and assumed that Sharaku knew about the Velvet Room, seeing as he was one with power as well, so he could see the doors, right? Well, assumptions are assumptions and should be kept at that, Rita’d get her answer soon enough if Sharaku decided to reply.

“Points for creativity? Well, sure, that could work. I dunno if whoever made these wants those points, though, but what do I know? And don’t worry, if you freeze, I’ll thaw you out with a quick fireball.” Another laugh later, Rita pressed on, accompanying Sharaku for as long as she could. Though, Rita had to admit, this world didn’t seem to be like Zela’s at all… it was quite different, that was for sure but, most of all, it was calming… it seemed to be better for Rita to calm her nerves here, it suited her better, almost. Though, that said, you could argue that it fit her the least of all seeing as she was a fire user and not an ice one… but what did that mean anyway? Nero was a Persona specializing in Fire, sure, but who knows? Something else could be hidden inside Rita, ready to give her more than just Fire…

“Well… if I may say, I trust you more than most people. Sure, there are others that are closer to me in a physical sense, but I don’t have many friends that have power, whatever you hold. I just think that you’ll be a good team mate, can I be blamed for that?” Rita honestly didn’t care who she came with, but having someone that looked experienced enough by her side put her at ease. Besides, she trusted Sharaku, even if only a bit more than most people, but Rita knew that she could place her trust in him. If something went awry, Rita’d have Sharaku’s back, and she knew that he’d have hers… or, at least, hoped so.

Movement:
Back to top Go down
Grantus

Grantus

PostSubject: Re: This is the time to get stronger! [Sharaku/Rita]   This is the time to get stronger! [Sharaku/Rita] EmptyMon Feb 02, 2015 3:36 pm

Shadows Have Appeared! - Initiating PvS Combat

Shadow 1:

Shadow 2:

Shadow 3:
Back to top Go down
Retuo
Admin
Retuo

PostSubject: Re: This is the time to get stronger! [Sharaku/Rita]   This is the time to get stronger! [Sharaku/Rita] EmptyMon Feb 02, 2015 4:26 pm

Hm, Velvet Room? So she had been there already? Rita was sure quick on the uptake. Of course, he had no way of getting there himself, but he had a general knowledge of the place from what he had been told. ''I believe they do work. Unless they decided to give you fakes. Can't say if they would. I've never been there before.'', he'd shrug with a thin smile. He didn't have much to say on that subject. Besides, hearing about the place only made him remind of Hyde and his pirate theories. God knows he did not want to be thinking about that right now.

...''I think I'll stick with the ice, thanks.'' Frankly, he'd rather freeze up a little, than risk getting cooked by a fireball. Oh no. He was not a fan of cold in general, but he was sort of used to ice by now. And while fire did not bother him specifically, he would not willingly jump into it. Ice cubes sounded better for some reason. Maybe he was actually starting to like ice. How amusing.

''I suppose not. It's your choice who you ally with after all. I was just curious.'', he would laugh a little, before frowning at the Shadows that appeared soon thereafter. Well, that was to be expected, though, he would enjoy simply talking a lot more. Never the case at these places. ''So soon, hm?'', he'd mutter, flicking his hand, summoning the violet coloured weapon. These things knew how to ruin fun. Well, at least he could do some justice to the place, and freeze it a bit more. Ironic. If only he was immune to cold, this place would be quite fitting. He would swipe an array of ice shards at the three Shadows, and turning his head briefly to look at Rita. He was sort of curious what kind of Persona did she have. At least, he believed she did..unlike him. Actually, he almost forgot. Hopefully, she wouldn't be weirded out by that. Oh well, if so, at least he'd have a bit of amusement from it.

Stats:

Attack/Damage:

Passives:

Miss/Hit Chance:
Back to top Go down
Penny

Penny

PostSubject: Re: This is the time to get stronger! [Sharaku/Rita]   This is the time to get stronger! [Sharaku/Rita] EmptyMon Feb 02, 2015 6:19 pm

Sharaku sure sounded confident. So he’d been there before, or at least used some items from there? That was good, it gave Rita a bit more confidence to use them. “I see. I hope you’re right in that, the Attendants playing a trick on me for fun could potentially screw us over. Oh well, I’m sure it’ll be fine, they should work no problem.” With a duo of nods, Rita gave affirmation to her own statement, trying to reinforce it in her own mind and not just towards the outside. After all, she needed to make sure that nothing came over her while she was here, right? That’d be terrible.

“Oh, are you an Ice User? Then I suppose that fire doesn’t really go with you. Then again, I could be wrong, both of them burn under the right conditions, mine’s just easier to do so with.” Rita was on a roll with the snarky attitude today. She was a bit flippant, but not to the point that it would cause any sort of scuffle between the two, the silvernette was just a tad… condescending, today. Sure, you could call it that. Though, that was the usual humor that Rita displayed, it wasn’t too unusual for her and it certainly shouldn’t surprise anyone… or should it? She hadn’t really been with Sharaku alone long enough to really display it, so she must have come off as a bit shyer than most girls. How troublesome.

“Is that it? Bummer, thought you’d have more to say to that. Oh well, can’t win’em all, I guess.” With a good hearty chuckle, Rita continued on, her demeanor turning serious as the Shadows emerged. Soon was right, seems neither of them was expecting a trio to come out quite that fast. Nevertheless, it just meant that Rita could have fun faster and without many breaks in between. All in all, fun for days… or, at least, hours. God forbid they stay there for days on end.

“Soon is right… interesting, though, I didn’t expect you to be able to fight without a Persona.” As her lips curled into a sly smirk, Rita swiftly put on her headphones, a concentration tool, if anything. They helped her focus and use her eyes and reflexes instead of relying on everything at once. Of course, they could be distracting some times, but the Shadows didn’t seem to be strong enough to make her shed them. The next phase, however, was quite a bit more unusual, even if it was in tandem with a smooth motion from before. So, with the same skill as usual in mind, Rita brought her Evoker, hidden under her coat all this time, to her head with a quick flick of the wrist, the motion pressing the trigger and releasing a bright blue light around her.

“Come now… Nero Claudius.” Of course, it was nothing more than normal and her face kept cocky and calm throughout it all. After all, if there was something that Rita was more than most others, it was cocky, and so the crimson-clad blonde appeared next to Rita, walking at an accelerated pace compared to the silvernette. With a dashing flip of her hair, Nero stabbed her sword into the ground, also extending her arm forward towards the only Shadow that was not frozen, or at least no apparently so. With a mystical effect of rainbow lights surrounding the creature, its skin seemed to soften considerably, making it probably a lot easier to cut down.

This is the time to get stronger! [Sharaku/Rita] HlwhqQa

Needless to say, Rita kept a cold quiet smile throughout it all, observing her Persona do the work for now. A thing she’d do to keep herself busy was, however, twirl her slowly materializing sword like it was a simple cane. It was a favorite pastime of hers, really, and it worked with a shinai as well as a normal katana. She liked doing it, it made her feel… calmer, somehow.

Movement:

Stats:

Skill Used:
Back to top Go down
Grantus

Grantus

PostSubject: Re: This is the time to get stronger! [Sharaku/Rita]   This is the time to get stronger! [Sharaku/Rita] EmptyTue Feb 03, 2015 2:34 pm

Damage Taken:

Shadow 1:

Shadow 2:

Shadow 3:

Miss Chance:

Critical Chance:

Ailment Chance:
Back to top Go down
Retuo
Admin
Retuo

PostSubject: Re: This is the time to get stronger! [Sharaku/Rita]   This is the time to get stronger! [Sharaku/Rita] EmptyTue Feb 03, 2015 2:59 pm

Stats:

Attack/Damage:

Passives:

Miss/Hit Chance:
Back to top Go down
Penny

Penny

PostSubject: Re: This is the time to get stronger! [Sharaku/Rita]   This is the time to get stronger! [Sharaku/Rita] EmptyTue Feb 03, 2015 3:05 pm

Damage Taken:

Stats:

Skills used:

Miss chance:
Back to top Go down
Grantus

Grantus

PostSubject: Re: This is the time to get stronger! [Sharaku/Rita]   This is the time to get stronger! [Sharaku/Rita] EmptyWed Feb 04, 2015 1:31 am

Damage Taken:

Shadow 1:

Shadow 2:

Shadow 3:

Miss Chance:

Critical Chance:

Ailment Chance:
Back to top Go down
Retuo
Admin
Retuo

PostSubject: Re: This is the time to get stronger! [Sharaku/Rita]   This is the time to get stronger! [Sharaku/Rita] EmptyWed Feb 04, 2015 5:20 am

Stats:

Attack/Damage:

Passives:

Miss/Hit Chance:
Back to top Go down
Penny

Penny

PostSubject: Re: This is the time to get stronger! [Sharaku/Rita]   This is the time to get stronger! [Sharaku/Rita] EmptyWed Feb 04, 2015 6:02 am

(OoC: Quick post since I'm on short time; if there's anything wrong, I'll fix it when I come back.)

Damage Taken:

Stats:

Skill Used:

Miss chances:
Back to top Go down
Grantus

Grantus

PostSubject: Re: This is the time to get stronger! [Sharaku/Rita]   This is the time to get stronger! [Sharaku/Rita] EmptyWed Feb 04, 2015 4:55 pm

As Rita and Sharaku made their assault, a sudden large flurry of snow seemed to rush past them, going past their bodies and leaving them covered in frost. The ice was so quick, seemingly changing directions from the way the blizzard was coming earlier. It had appeared they were not the original targets since in front of them, they could see the Shadows not moving…or rather, they were now stuck in a large misshapen block of ice. They were weakened, but kept in pristine condition. Inside, the Shadows were still…until eventually they seemed to decay, and vanish completely, the tar forming weird blocks inside the frozen rock. Afterwards, cold wind flew past them, but sounded eerily like a sigh from someone’s mouth. It seemed to get colder after the wind had slowed down and returned to its original state.

Shadows....Defeated...? - You May Continue Forward...

Skill Used:

Shuffle Time:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This is the time to get stronger! [Sharaku/Rita]   This is the time to get stronger! [Sharaku/Rita] Empty

Back to top Go down

This is the time to get stronger! [Sharaku/Rita]
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next