Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
Arrival (Lost) //OPEN// - Page 2 EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
Arrival (Lost) //OPEN// - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
Arrival (Lost) //OPEN// - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
Arrival (Lost) //OPEN// - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
Arrival (Lost) //OPEN// - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
Arrival (Lost) //OPEN// - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
Arrival (Lost) //OPEN// - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
Arrival (Lost) //OPEN// - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
Arrival (Lost) //OPEN// - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

Arrival (Lost) //OPEN//

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Lost

Lost

Arrival (Lost) //OPEN// - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arrival (Lost) //OPEN//   Arrival (Lost) //OPEN// - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 06, 2015 2:01 pm

((Hey, Toaster, for future reference you shouldn't break the cycle. You can only skip a person if they haven't posted for 48 hours. Just a future reference is all, sorry ^^; ))

Nilo twisted a strand of his hair as he led the two people around the dorms. "Well, no... She'll probably be in her office... Unless she is here..." he said with a light sigh before listening to the rest of the questions.

"Most people are at home or heading off the islands... Some 'natural' disasters are happening... Its scaring a lot of people off." he said before responding to Mai's next question. "I've lived on San Malarus for the majority of my life." he said with a light smile before stopping at the girl's dorms.

"I'm not sure if Eddie and I are aloud within the female dorms, as the same goes for you for the male's dorms." he said in a polite tone. "I'm sorry, but it'd be wise to find the principal before completing our tour." he said apologetically.
Back to top Go down
Jerry
Forum Moderator
Jerry

PostSubject: Re: Arrival (Lost) //OPEN//   Arrival (Lost) //OPEN// - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 07, 2015 1:30 pm

"So, you're from Azores then? Sweet." Mae and the others continued through the dorms. When Mae heard Eddies joke about being russian, she giggled. "Teehehe, you nailed it! I almost believed you there for a second! You're funny, I like that." She said, with a smile.

"Ah, this is the girl's dorms?" Mae took a peek inside before turning back to the others. "Looks homey enough. Now, what if we don't find the principal? Are we just gonna have to find our rooms on our own?" Mae asked Nilo.
Back to top Go down
Lost

Lost

PostSubject: Re: Arrival (Lost) //OPEN//   Arrival (Lost) //OPEN// - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 07, 2015 5:46 pm

The boy glanced at Mae, putting on a reassuring smile. "I'm sure we'll find her at her office. With all the fuss going on right now, it only makes sense, no?" he said politely. He didn't, however, know if the principal would be in her office. After all, the boy had only seen her a few scarce times and only from a distance. He heard she was nice, but nice wasn't what matters. What mattered was if she was on the school's premises or not.

"... We can head over there now if you'd like or we can continue this tour." he said politely, looking at the two with a light smile. "Whatever you wish to do, I'll aid you as best I can." he said in an equally polite tone to his last statements.
Back to top Go down
Flaming_Toaster

Flaming_Toaster

PostSubject: Re: Arrival (Lost) //OPEN//   Arrival (Lost) //OPEN// - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 08, 2015 4:45 pm

He slightly blushed at what Mae said, "Umm... t-thanks?" Eddie wasn't use to people commenting on his bad jokes, it was like trying on skinny jeans for the first time. "Natural disasters?" Eddie looked at Nilo with slight worry in his eyes. "Like Earthquake or what?" He hoped that he didn't move to here just to leave in a few weeks because the area is dying beneath their feet. He folded the Floor Plans and putted it in his pocket, just in case the principal needed or something. Sighing, Eddie looked at the two with greater detail. He was still trying to understand why he felt comfortable around them, maybe they didn't look threatening like the people he is used too or maybe he knew that no one knows about him. Eddie cracked a smile at the thought of starting over.
Back to top Go down
Jerry
Forum Moderator
Jerry

PostSubject: Re: Arrival (Lost) //OPEN//   Arrival (Lost) //OPEN// - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 08, 2015 5:02 pm

"Yeah. So where's her office then? I hope it's not too far away..." Mae couldn't wait to just toss herself on her bed and snuggle up under the blanket. Today's trip had been exhausting, and long on top of that. Mae woke up at 3:am this morning just to make it on time. It really didn't help that she can't sleep while on board an airplane. What if the thing crashed while she was sleeping?

Her phone just went off. "Oh. It's just a text." She mumbled to herself, as she took out her phone from her pocket, and read the message. It was from her adoptive mother. Reading this just made Mae realize how far away she was from home. Being thousands of miles away from her family was a bit discomforting, but she told herself that this was her new home for now, and that everything was gonna be just fine. "So, what do you two like to do during your free-time?" Getting to know these two was a good place to start making life here more comfortable.

Mae noticed Eddie blushing, and looked at him with a raised eyebrow. "W-What?" She couldn't help but giggle slightly.
Back to top Go down
Lost

Lost

PostSubject: Re: Arrival (Lost) //OPEN//   Arrival (Lost) //OPEN// - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 09, 2015 12:01 pm

Nilo glanced back at the two, leading the way out of the dorms. "Her office is in the school I do believe... It shouldn't be to hard to find." he said in a polite voice, glancing back at Eddie at his question.

"Well... People don't really know yet... Some people still think its one huge joke by some twisted people." he said reassuringly, trying to keep the rifts as vague as possible. He stayed quiet as he led the way to the school, not wishing to interrupt anything Eddie would say. In response to Mae's question though, he would respond after Eddie.

"I write quite frequently... It's something I enjoy to do..." he said in a wistful tone before returning to the walking.
Back to top Go down
Flaming_Toaster

Flaming_Toaster

PostSubject: Re: Arrival (Lost) //OPEN//   Arrival (Lost) //OPEN// - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 09, 2015 4:03 pm

"What do you mean people don't know?" Eddie glanced at Nilo every questioningly, He didn't know if Nilo didn't know himself or if he was holding back information. And what does he mean it could be a huge joke?. But it was probably for the best if he didn't knew what was really going on. He turned towards Mae to answer her question, "I'd like to read but haven't in a few years because of.... Eddie stopped for a few seconds to think of a "appropriate" answer, he didn't want to tell them what he was doing for the past six years."... Work." He wasn't really lying to them, he did consider it has a job. That's when he remembered where the principal might be. "You said the principal was in the school? should we go to her or explore the dorms some more?" He was manly asking Mae what she wanted to do, Eddie didn't really care that much what they did and wanted to get use to the school grounds as much as possible.
Back to top Go down
Jerry
Forum Moderator
Jerry

PostSubject: Re: Arrival (Lost) //OPEN//   Arrival (Lost) //OPEN// - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 10, 2015 8:10 am

"Oh, you write? Like novels and stuff? What Genre are you writing for?" That wasn't something Mae expected someone to say. Writing was something she didn't really get into, like most teens her age, it's something you need to invest alot of time in. And you need to be good at it too. "I'd love to read some of your stuff sometime! I used to be a part of the Music Club back at my other school, so I guess singing is something I do as a hobby." She giggled slightly. "I haven't been able to sing as frequently as I used to lately. Because of my transfer here, I had to prepare lots of things for the trip and spending that last month with my friends took priority over my hobby. Once I get accustomed to this school though, I will start up again!"

"Why are you asking me? Well, then. Let's go see the principal. I think that's the best option right now.". Mae nodded at Nilo. "Lead the way."
Back to top Go down
Lost

Lost

PostSubject: Re: Arrival (Lost) //OPEN//   Arrival (Lost) //OPEN// - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 10, 2015 12:51 pm

The boy nodded and led the way through the school grounds and towards the academy's front doors. He sighed as he saw the bustle of people, guiding the two the best he could through the ocean of people. He muttered a polite "Sorry..." every time he bumped into a person, sighing in relief as they got to an empty space.

He looked behind him to make sure the two where still near by, speaking to them in a polite tone. "The office is some where in this ocean of people... Um... It'd be wise if we stayed together; this school is quite huge after all." he said with a light smile before doing his best to look above the eaves of people. "The office should be down this way, stay close, okay?" he said before continuing through the people.
Back to top Go down
Flaming_Toaster

Flaming_Toaster

PostSubject: Re: Arrival (Lost) //OPEN//   Arrival (Lost) //OPEN// - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 10, 2015 11:21 pm

Crowds weren't the best thing for Eddie, even though he had to deal with them at his old school, this felt different for him. It felt as if everybody was a predator towards him, defiantly with his dufflebag on him. The idea kept growing in his mind until he clenched his bag close to him and moved closer too the two. "You think we could move faster?" His being started to tense up every time someone bumps into him, the more people pasted him the more he thought that this wasn't the smartest choice. He knew there were a lot of other students here but him being here with his "valuables" out in the opening. "How much further until the principals office? At this point, Eddie was nearly touching the two with his bag.
Back to top Go down
Jerry
Forum Moderator
Jerry

PostSubject: Re: Arrival (Lost) //OPEN//   Arrival (Lost) //OPEN// - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 11, 2015 7:33 am

Mae nodded, and stayed close to Nilo. "Geez, what's going on here?" Mae frowned, as she forced herself through the masses alongside Nilo. She hadn't been expecting such a large crowd of people hanging around the school at this hour. Then again, this was a whole new world for her, and she did not know how things usually go around here. Back in Japan, seeing students roam around school at this time was rare. It was only during the last week before the Finals where the library was open for students until 08:30 PM, and even then, you never saw a crowd of people of this size. Maybe 9-10 students took this opportunity each night to study up, and they all usually knew eachother.

Mae noticed something was off with Eddie on their way to the principals office. "Hey, are you okay?" She looked at Eddie with a concerned look on her face. "What's wrong?". What was his deal? Maybe Eddie wasn't too good with crowds of people. She noticed that Eddie was clutching some bag of sorts firmly. "Nilo, how much further? Eddie's not doing so hot.". Although they had just met, Mae couldn't help but worry. She grabbed Eddie's hand. Part of the reason why was so they wouldn't lose him in the crowd, and she wanted to calm his nerves abit.
Back to top Go down
Lost

Lost

PostSubject: Re: Arrival (Lost) //OPEN//   Arrival (Lost) //OPEN// - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 11, 2015 3:21 pm

Nilo looked behind him for a moment, nodding at Mae at seeing Eddie's current tenseness. He didn't like the crowds either, but it was something you eventually had to put up with. The school was only like this at this hour because of the recent happenings, if not for them, it'd be as desolate as a dessert... He rolled his eyes at his own thoughts, disliking himself for using that description of the place.

"It's just around the corner, right over there, okay?" he said in a polite tone and with a reassuring smile to the two. He guided them to the office with a light sigh of relief, glancing around to see if the principal was there or not. "She should be here..." he said thoughtfully as he gave the office a quick look around. He then turned his attention to Eddy, looking slightly concerned for the guy. "Are you okay? Sorry for the clustering of people..." he said apologetically.
Back to top Go down
Flaming_Toaster

Flaming_Toaster

PostSubject: Re: Arrival (Lost) //OPEN//   Arrival (Lost) //OPEN// - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 11, 2015 4:52 pm

"Oh, its not the cluster of people..." Eddie saw in concern in their eyes and tone. "... It has to do with the fact that I don't really know anybody here. With that fact, it scars me not knowing if the next  person I talk to will either become my friend or attack me for no reason. And in a crowd like this, I wouldn't know who had don't it or be able to properly defend myself..." He stoped a few seconds, remembering how he felt when they first met. "Except with you two, for some reason I felt.... safe, something I haven't felt in a long time."

"Safe" wasn't the right word but he didn't know how he felt a few minutes ago. But it was something he hasn't felt in a good, long time. "Sorry for making you worry about me." He said to the both of them in apologetic tone.
Back to top Go down
Jerry
Forum Moderator
Jerry

PostSubject: Re: Arrival (Lost) //OPEN//   Arrival (Lost) //OPEN// - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 12, 2015 10:07 am

Mae took a look around the area. // Where is that principal? // She thought. Mae couldn't help but feel a little bit irritated. Sure, there was alot of things going on in Azores which caused the panic, and the Principal needed to take care of her students.

"Don't worry about it!" Mae shrugged off Eddies apology. She didn't feel like it was necessary. "The important thing is that you're feeling better now, right?" She looked at Eddie with a relieved expression upon her face.

"Safe? What do you mean?" Mae was confused about his statement about her and Nilo making him feel safe. "A-anyway, we should try and find the Principal now." As she said this, Mae started scanning the area for the Principal.
Back to top Go down
Lost

Lost

PostSubject: Re: Arrival (Lost) //OPEN//   Arrival (Lost) //OPEN// - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 12, 2015 1:07 pm

Nilo looked back at the odd man and smiled, nodding his head politely to him. He didn't know if he was really able to make some one feel safe, but if he said so, then it must be true. He stayed quiet during Mae's words before speaking himself.

"As long as you are well, that is all that matters." he said nicely before nodding to Mae, looking around the office again. "If she's not here, I don't really know what to do... Sorry." he said apologetically.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Arrival (Lost) //OPEN//   Arrival (Lost) //OPEN// - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Arrival (Lost) //OPEN//
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next