Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
New Year, old feelings (Silent Mountain Festival) [Hyde] - Page 3 EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
New Year, old feelings (Silent Mountain Festival) [Hyde] - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
New Year, old feelings (Silent Mountain Festival) [Hyde] - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
New Year, old feelings (Silent Mountain Festival) [Hyde] - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
New Year, old feelings (Silent Mountain Festival) [Hyde] - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
New Year, old feelings (Silent Mountain Festival) [Hyde] - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
New Year, old feelings (Silent Mountain Festival) [Hyde] - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
New Year, old feelings (Silent Mountain Festival) [Hyde] - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
New Year, old feelings (Silent Mountain Festival) [Hyde] - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

New Year, old feelings (Silent Mountain Festival) [Hyde]

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Shunny

Shunny

New Year, old feelings (Silent Mountain Festival) [Hyde] - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Year, old feelings (Silent Mountain Festival) [Hyde]   New Year, old feelings (Silent Mountain Festival) [Hyde] - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 23, 2015 11:50 am

Shunnosuke wondered why order six taiyakis at once. Okay, they were good, but...isn't that a bit too much? The teen was hungry, but not to that point. It made a bit more sense when they shared the little box with the little cakes. Shunnosuke of course thought Hyde had bought all six for him alone, which was not really the case here. Once Hyde gave it to him, the boy quickly grabbed one candy for himself. — I appreciate what you're doing. Though I wouldn't mind paying for it this time and do a bit of charity because, well, I'm obviously in a better financial condition than you. — He said, surprisingly without a smug tone but rather a “matter-of-fact” statement. Politely taking a small bite of one of his taiyakis, the blonde instantly made an amazed face. God, that tasted delicious! When your tummy is that empty, everything's flavor seems to have improved, as if the candies were sweeter and juicier. — ...hm, something occurred to me. All of this is seriously, like, SERIOUSLY sounding like a date. — He glanced back at Hyde once he finished swallowing his first taiyaki.
Back to top Go down
Enigma

Enigma

PostSubject: Re: New Year, old feelings (Silent Mountain Festival) [Hyde]   New Year, old feelings (Silent Mountain Festival) [Hyde] - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 23, 2015 3:04 pm

What? Are you embarrassed? I'm not embarrassed at  all. If it’s that embarrassing to think about  then you don’t initially have to think about it.  Just enjoy the festival with me, is that so hard to ask for?” Hyde would then playfully put one of the treats in his mouth as he  continued to lead the way over to the smoothie shack. “It doesn’t really matter which one of us is financially stable or anything,  I initially felt like  buying it for you, so I did.  Though, everything is based off of the perception of each person.  It’s only a date if you want to see it that way. Besides I already promised myself that I wouldn’t allow you to be upset for the rest of the day. “ With a small wink, Hyde would continue to lead the way.  He really did have a knack of making things seem so simple sometimes.

Once they arrived, there was a big assortment of fruit to choose from and a few blenders. “ Alright, I’ll hold the box while you pick first. Sounds fun? You can pick any kind of fruit mix that you want. “
Back to top Go down
Shunny

Shunny

PostSubject: Re: New Year, old feelings (Silent Mountain Festival) [Hyde]   New Year, old feelings (Silent Mountain Festival) [Hyde] - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 23, 2015 3:49 pm

...and again, Hyde left Shunnosuke speechless with his unexpected maturity. The teen stopped walking for some time, watching his redhead friend's silhouette walking away and opening his way through the crowd. Hyde had always been so nonsensical and, dare say, dumb that everytime he actually said something right on the spot, Shun couldn't even voice something in return. Either way, the teen's motion returned to normal and he didn't take long to catch up to his classmate. His words were still ringing back and forth in the blonde's mind when he offered to hold the taiyaki case for him.
Well then, okay. — Giving the box to him as suggested, Shunnosuke made his request to the owner of the shack, asking him to add strawberries, grapefruits and apples on his mix. That should probably be enough to eat with the taiyakis. While the attendant noted his request and prepared the blender to function, Shunnosuke turned back to Hyde with a smile: — Your turn now. I'm kind of curious about your choices.
Back to top Go down
Enigma

Enigma

PostSubject: Re: New Year, old feelings (Silent Mountain Festival) [Hyde]   New Year, old feelings (Silent Mountain Festival) [Hyde] - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 23, 2015 4:29 pm

“Well, the first thing I’m going to start with is a banana. Its my favorite fruit after all. “ Hyde would say as he points at the banana and looks around for other ingredients. “Then it’s time for the other fruits, like a papaya and a kiwi.” This was definitely a unique mixture but there was always one thing that coincided with Hyde. He always managed to find a way in order to use his favorite fruit in the mix . “And finally, some strawberries to top it all off. “ After Hyde added the last ingredient in, he asked the bar tender to bend and mix them all together. As soon as Hyde got his smoothie and paid for both he took a sip of his straw and then shifted his straw over to shun.

This is pretty good, it’s very flavorful. Maybe you should have a sip of mine while I have a sip of yours?” Hyde was pretty curious as to how Shun’s would taste, even though he made the ingredients seem pretty simple when he was mixing them together.
Back to top Go down
Shunny

Shunny

PostSubject: Re: New Year, old feelings (Silent Mountain Festival) [Hyde]   New Year, old feelings (Silent Mountain Festival) [Hyde] - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 23, 2015 5:40 pm

Banana? Well, that's suitable. — He said, giving a lighthearted chuckle in response. Hyde's hyperactivity could be comparable of that of a monkey, so it made sense he preferred bananas over other fruits. A little friendly mockery that would do no harm. Papaya was...eh, fine. The smell could get in your hands for too long, though, but the taste was okay; the huge quantity of seeds inside, on the other hand, was not. As for kiwi...too hairy of a fruit for him to like it. As gross as the papaya's inner flesh. Once he got his smoothie, he had a small sip of its taste. Nothing as refined as wine, liqueur or champagne, but can do. He was in the mood to have some alcoholic beverage; on the other hand, a sweet, appropriate to his age drink was fine too. And he wouldn't admit it aloud, but even a regular, low-level beverage stall could make consumable drinks... — You get mine and I get yours, huh? — Quirking his lips into a small and suggestive smirk, he lent his glass of smoothie to Hyde while waiting to receive his in return.
Back to top Go down
Enigma

Enigma

PostSubject: Re: New Year, old feelings (Silent Mountain Festival) [Hyde]   New Year, old feelings (Silent Mountain Festival) [Hyde] - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 23, 2015 6:28 pm

“Of course, just know that you went first.” Hyde would place his lips firmly on shun’s straw, lightly taking a sip of his drink. After taking a sip, Hyde would make a surprised gasp. “You know, I thought that things would taste too simple if you only added one or two ingredients in there. But your drink turned out way better than I expected to be. I guess this means you got some good taste in fruit. “ Hyde would then get his drink back from shun and sipped some of his own banana smoothie mix. “This is turn out to be a really good day, don’t you agree?” Suddenly, the fireworks would start to go off in the sky. Hyde turned around and looked up in amazement. “Hey Shun, look!”
Back to top Go down
Shunny

Shunny

PostSubject: Re: New Year, old feelings (Silent Mountain Festival) [Hyde]   New Year, old feelings (Silent Mountain Festival) [Hyde] - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 23, 2015 9:45 pm

Shun did the same, having a taste of his drink through the straw. Banana with papaya was a regular combination, so no news here. The kiwi, though, added a special flavor to it, sweet yet acid at the same time. Not as bad as he assumed, that's for sure. — Of course. Did you doubt me for a second? — He retorted, confidently. — Yours is not bad either. — It seemed nice to return the compliment, though the teen did it his own way. On the good day comment...he wasn't so sure. Shun had to stay still and think about it for some time, meanwhile focusing his glance back at Hyde and his sudden enthusiasm. If it weren't for him, the blonde would either stay by the river until it was his time to go back home by himself, when the Festival was already gone and Sharaku had already vanished from sight, therefore not having a chance to meet him, or he'd stay depressed and crying for his teenagery, emotional and melodramatic issues. Thanks to Hyde, the night had a turn over and although Shun would never show it with words, he was deeply grateful for that. The thin smile that bloomed upon his lips, the unusual glimmering in his eyes, always focused on the redhead's expression, proved it. — ...yes. A really good day... — Timidly, the thin fingers of his free hand reached out to the redhead's, with soft, single touches...that changed into a holding. He then looked up to the sky, to the various forms the fireworks took after exploding in the nightly starry firmament. Definitely a great night.
Back to top Go down
Grantus

Grantus

PostSubject: Re: New Year, old feelings (Silent Mountain Festival) [Hyde]   New Year, old feelings (Silent Mountain Festival) [Hyde] - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 24, 2015 11:50 pm

Hyde and Shunnosuke's social link has ranked up...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Year, old feelings (Silent Mountain Festival) [Hyde]   New Year, old feelings (Silent Mountain Festival) [Hyde] - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

New Year, old feelings (Silent Mountain Festival) [Hyde]
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3