Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
Part-Time Work (Sharaku) - Page 2 EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
Part-Time Work (Sharaku) - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
Part-Time Work (Sharaku) - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
Part-Time Work (Sharaku) - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
Part-Time Work (Sharaku) - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
Part-Time Work (Sharaku) - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
Part-Time Work (Sharaku) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
Part-Time Work (Sharaku) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
Part-Time Work (Sharaku) - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

Part-Time Work (Sharaku)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Retuo
Admin
Retuo

Part-Time Work (Sharaku) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Part-Time Work (Sharaku)   Part-Time Work (Sharaku) - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 02, 2015 7:45 pm

Sharaku would roll his eyes in amusement. ''I don't neccesarily like bugs. I don't hate them either. Unless they make a point of biting me, I usually can't care less. Besides, I can think of plenty things that are more gross than that.'' Really, what was so horrible about them anyway? Generally, they weren't too bothersome, and while he would not enjoy having any crawl onto him, he didn't pay them a piece of his mind when not needed. ''Also, I like butterflies.'' Those weren't particularly bugs, just insects, but close enough. Either way, butterflies were pretty, end of story.

At Tykal's sudden concerns about his knowledge of people, he would give a wry smile and a short laugh. ''Don't get your panties in a twist that quick. What reason would I have to tell in the first place? I doubt anyone would want to listen to me brag about a guy I met one day. Nor am I partial to rambling anyway. I have to deal with it enough myself. It can grate ears a lot. All in all, I find it unnecesary to bring an uncalled for subject up like that.'' So much worry, sheesh. Many people didn't even care about how someone acted. He wondered why was the younger man so uptight about that. Did he seriously think a classmate would go rant to his parents or something? Please, how likely was that? Perhaps if he bullied them or any of the like, but otherwise, he found the whole deal kind of moot.

''I have no problem with that.'', he'd shrug when Tykal went into expressing his sorries. ''Though, I think you worry too much. Would classmates really care enough for it to somehow get to your parents? Really? It's not like you're hiding the fact that you're a serial killer. You seem pretty normal to me anyway.'' He wasn't seeing the big deal so far. In his mind, a little less politeness wasn't going to kill the day, nor was it the worst thing in the world to happen. Not at school at least.
Back to top Go down
Tykal Mahavari

Tykal Mahavari

PostSubject: Re: Part-Time Work (Sharaku)   Part-Time Work (Sharaku) - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 02, 2015 8:06 pm

Tykal took a long drag off his smoke and gave a faint smile, "You'd be surprised. I'm an academic idol in the eyes of teachers, I'm involved in more clubs and extracurricular than I even care to mention, and if my school success wasn't enough some how magically I have to maintain the proper aspects required by someone with my family's name. It's not just students I have to watch, I have to watch everyone, otherwise one stray phone call to my folks and I'm off to Germany or England for some five star grooming school. It's stupid! I just want to have a normal high school experience ya know. Maybe skip a class or date a D average girl. Is that so much to ask? I haven't made anything lower than an A since I was 6! 'No son of mine will be some slacker, I will not tolerate an underachiever. A boy your age is expected to act like a gentlemen. What's all this I hear about you hanging around this Kael, he's a bad influence, you should be buddy buddy with the upperclassmen and the faculty, THEY can open doors for your future.' Tykal waved his finger mimicking a scolding father.

He sighed, "On a much lighter note.... I'm boring!?" Tykal pouted his lip and hung his head, "Aww I'm a stiff even outside the school. Talk about linear." He gave a fake smile to force himself to change mindset. Method acting helped him switch personality aspects easily and he'd much rather be carefree and cheerful than dwelling on what if's and impending doom. "Anyways, I don't normally give this out to random strangers, but you're a pretty cool guy. And you gotta respect a man in a top hat willing to put up with my drama anyways." Tykal reached into his pocket pulling out a small receipt for his lunch earlier that he hadn't thrown away and a pen from his bag. After scribbling for a bit, he handed Sharaku the paper and smiled. "It's my cell. I leave it on silent during class so obviously I'm dead to the world until lunch or study hall, but feel free to give me a text anytime." Tykal looked up at the now dark sky, "I better head back to the dorm, I've got an English test tomorrow and a pile of home work taller than I am." Tykal laughed.
Back to top Go down
Retuo
Admin
Retuo

PostSubject: Re: Part-Time Work (Sharaku)   Part-Time Work (Sharaku) - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 03, 2015 4:33 pm

What was it with people having weird parents? Sharaku was starting to think he should be glad he didn't have to deal with that since..like ever. ''I think your parents are just unnecessarily uptight. School isn't everything. There are always several ways to be good in life.'', he would shake his head. ''I don't think can say much on this, though. I'd probably just say no if I was in your place. Even if they're your parents, they shouldn't control your life completely like that.'' Sure, being a jerk to your parents is not appropriate, but is it fair to have to take that kind of ordering around? It's a bit out of the line to ask that much out of someone just because they think it's the best option in the world. Honestly, it sounded a bit lame.

''Boring? When did I ever say that? Maybe you need to clean your ears.'', he would throw back, though his tone wasn't too serious. ''Besides, at least you aren't a circle.'' That probably wasn't the opposite of linear, but whatever. He wasn't in the mood to think hard right now. At Tykal's statement about drama, he would give a dry laugh. ''I think I've already dealt with worse drama than this. Trust me, this isn't much worse than a normal day for me.'' Besides, school problems kind of tended to fly over his head most of the time, seeing as he hadn't been in school for good 9 - 10 years now. He could barely imagine a classroom by now. Ah well. ''Well, if you so wish.'' So many people liked exchanging numbers. At this rate, he was going to know half of Azores by a cell number soon. Though, it was a good back up, even if he did usually not call people much. ''Then again, it's not like I have any idea when the school has breaks.'', he would huff a little. Not that it bothered him. It was unlikely he would just up and call for someone for no reason, unless he already knew them well. ''Either way, feel free to go. I'm not holding you here.'' He could just keep walking on his own. There was nothing he had to hurry up for himself.
Back to top Go down
Tykal Mahavari

Tykal Mahavari

PostSubject: Re: Part-Time Work (Sharaku)   Part-Time Work (Sharaku) - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 16, 2015 3:29 pm

Tykal waved as he walked off, "Well give me a text some time. You don't have to be a stranger."

-END OF THREAD-
Back to top Go down
Grantus

Grantus

PostSubject: Re: Part-Time Work (Sharaku)   Part-Time Work (Sharaku) - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 17, 2015 2:27 pm

Sharaku and Tykal's social link has ranked up...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Part-Time Work (Sharaku)   Part-Time Work (Sharaku) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Part-Time Work (Sharaku)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2