Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
The Voice (Kibin's Awakening) EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
The Voice (Kibin's Awakening) EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
The Voice (Kibin's Awakening) EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
The Voice (Kibin's Awakening) EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
The Voice (Kibin's Awakening) EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
The Voice (Kibin's Awakening) EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
The Voice (Kibin's Awakening) EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
The Voice (Kibin's Awakening) EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
The Voice (Kibin's Awakening) EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

The Voice (Kibin's Awakening)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Grantus

Grantus

The Voice (Kibin's Awakening) Empty
PostSubject: The Voice (Kibin's Awakening)   The Voice (Kibin's Awakening) EmptyMon Dec 08, 2014 11:18 pm

Kibin would be awoken in a strange place in his dream. It would be a foggy version of his home, like storm clouds had gotten so low to earth, that they invaded his home. He would find himself awake in his bed, but Kibin would be able to tell from the beginning that this was something rather abnormal. A major oddity he could notice is that his room looked disproportioned, moreso than what he remembered. The doors to his closet were on the cieling, the door to the restroom being raised above the ground, and the door leading into the hallway was open, but the opening itself was literally sideways. Through the opening, Kibin could see through the cloudy fog that there was a staircase that led down, and looked very long, but he could not see what was down unless he looked. And to top it off, Kibin could hear a familiar female voice in his head seemingly coming from the stairs. "K.....in......Kib.......Come...." it said. It seemed to be calling him, but for what?
Back to top Go down
Kibin Inoue

PostSubject: Re: The Voice (Kibin's Awakening)   The Voice (Kibin's Awakening) EmptyMon Dec 08, 2014 11:47 pm

Kibin slowly opened his eyes and stared into the haze a voice having awakened him into this dream world, or at least he thought he had heard something. He inhaled slowly and held his breath for a moment as his eyes locked onto the doors of his closet, now located on the room's ceiling. He laid there for a long moment pondering this before letting the air out of his lungs slowly pushing the thick fog that hung around him away, the swirling in the clouds just visible with the aid of the light cast from his open doorway.

Kibin sat up the world seeming to wobble as his head moved accompanied by Kitsune's voice. What was going on? He wondered as he swung his legs over the edge of his bed. He reached toward the edge of his mattress and felt around the crack between it and the box spring until he found a knife he kept lodged in there in case someone would break in. Ever since Ueitawa he couldn't shake a paranoia and sense of foreboding that clung to him like an unmask able odor. The world just seemed off and he would frequently have nightmares involving that place and its rumored strange creatures and the face of a dead man he somehow met alive and well who had warned him to run. Run he did but destiny had a funny way of dragging the unwilling along kicking and screaming. Kibin looked down at his knife which shone an upside down reflection. He hopped off his bed and stumbled, one foot seemingly landing lower than the other despite the floor looking level.

Kibin started to walk toward the sideways door his vision blurring and shifting all the time as his conscience mind struggled to keep hold in this dream. He reached the door in a moment and tilted his head looking down the long stairway that seemed to go down and sideways with the door and frowned. Kibin had heard in a dream you could control things but had never been self aware enough to try anything like that before now. He thought hard on what he wanted to do and walked to the wall where the bottom of his door now connected and faced toward the door taking a step onto the wall and throwing his weight back. He half expected to simply fall but was surprised and bewildered to find that his entire perspective whirled to meet his new position standing on the wall.

Kibin wobbled on his feet until he grew accustomed to the new point of view. He stepped through the door his knife clutched in one hand and began to run down the stairs to meet the sound of Kitsune's voice. None of this made sense and, dream or not, he felt safer just knowing he had some kind of weapon as he plunged into the unknown.
Back to top Go down
Grantus

Grantus

PostSubject: Re: The Voice (Kibin's Awakening)   The Voice (Kibin's Awakening) EmptyTue Dec 09, 2014 1:20 am

Kibin would walk down a rather long staircase, until eventually, a dark room filled with fog below would be open to him. It didn't seem at all like his home, for nothing was there, it simply looked like a large room with fog that only seemed to get thicker the more he tried to look through it. Though after a few moments, several pairs of footsteps were heard, and in the fog, a single man showed up, or rather, a silhouette of someone. They looked like an adult human, but the details could not be discerned, and it Kibin were to walk to them, it would be as though they would seem even further away, though they would not move. "So, you have awoken....tell me my friend, do you recognize that voice you hear?" the voice spoke, in a voice that seemed as though a male and female voice were talking at once. And even now, Kibin could hear the familiar female voice telling him to join her, even louder than before echo through this strange room.
Back to top Go down
Kibin Inoue

PostSubject: Re: The Voice (Kibin's Awakening)   The Voice (Kibin's Awakening) EmptyTue Dec 09, 2014 1:46 am

Kibin ran out into the emptiness of the room and took a few paces inward before slowing to a stop. He did not want to venture too far into the room for fear of running into what he could not see. He squinted and peered into the fog trying to make out something but found he might has well have been in a sphere of blackness for he could make out nothing.

The sounds of footsteps caused Kibin to flinch and quickly raise his knife to a ready position to fend off anything that came at him. Provided he'd even see it coming considering the visibility levels. When the silhouette appeared before him he squinted harder into the nothingness only succeeding in making the man harder to see. Kibin stared intently at the figure as it spoke and frowned. Something was not right about what he said. All of this, despite how unlikely, seemed far too real for a normal dream. He never had such clarity before and this being before him seemed to be calling all the shots.

"Of course I know who she is!" Kibin started in a firm voice despite his terror at the lack of control. "She has been with me for as long as I can remember. She is my guardian and the only person I can trust and I want to know what you've done with her. " He said more quietly the fear showing in his voice as it trailed to a whisper. He had never known a time when she wasn't simply there with him in his own head. What was worse was this being in front of him did not sound human at all. "You seem to be calling all the shots even in my own head so what do you want with me?" He finished, his voice weak and pitiful. The more he thought about this the more it seemed wrong.
Back to top Go down
Grantus

Grantus

PostSubject: Re: The Voice (Kibin's Awakening)   The Voice (Kibin's Awakening) EmptyTue Dec 09, 2014 3:56 pm

The voice laughed at this newly adult's sudden regression into a child. The Crawling Chaos certainly seemed to choose some entertaining people to work for him. "I have done nothing. In fact, I come bearing a gift." as the voice spoke, several more patters of footprints were heard, and in the shadows, what appeared to be a fox around five or six feet tall when sitting approached the young man and sat down. "Kibin..." it seemed to speak in a female voice. Regardless of Kibin's reaction, the Crawling Chaos would clap their hands. They were a hideous being, utilizing a Shadow in the shape of his dream figures to manipulate an undeserving male. But it was the perfect way to get him to fall into the depths of chaos. "I seem to have found your friend, this being I was able to convince to join you as an ally, as your source of power. She wishes to finally take up arms with you to guard you in whatever you may face." Kibin wouldn't see it, but it would appear that the silhouette was smiling underneath the fog.
Back to top Go down
Kibin Inoue

PostSubject: Re: The Voice (Kibin's Awakening)   The Voice (Kibin's Awakening) EmptyWed Dec 10, 2014 12:29 am

Kibin stared at the fox as it approached him listening intently to the man voice. Deep in the pit of his soul he knew something was wrong about all of this yet he did not care. His mental companion had finally been given form in some way or another. He reached out a single hand and let it rest between the fox's ears and idly rubbed back and forth. Where did you run off too? You had me worried for a bit. He thought down to the fox with a smile. For a moment forgetting about the presence of Crawling Chaos too caught up in relief to bother with him.

This intentional ignorance would not last, however, as Chaos's voice caught his attention once more. What had he meant by take up arms? He thought about it a moment before a look mixed with dread and resolution spread across his face. Two things crossed through his mind. One was, once again, the face of Kogami sporting golden eyes and grinning as he warned Kibin of what would come to pass. The second thing was a one word alone, Fate.

"No matter how far I run this strange fate will follow..." Kibin muttered thinking back to his escape from Ueitawa just in time for the place to be quarantined. He thought to rumors of monsters and looks on former resident's of that place's faces when he said he was from there. Why was it he would meet people from Ueitawa here anyway. It was so unlikely that it bordered on ridiculous and yet it happened. It seemed like he was living ignorant of some great truth that so many knew and feared. He looked up at the shadowy figure and cleared his throat. "What is going on? Why would I need this power. It seems like everyone but me is in on some big conspiracy!"
Back to top Go down
Grantus

Grantus

PostSubject: Re: The Voice (Kibin's Awakening)   The Voice (Kibin's Awakening) EmptyWed Dec 10, 2014 3:13 am

The silhouette chuckled as the creature seemed to nuzzle his hand. "I merely want to offer you a chance to save the town you now call home. Something is coming, openings to worlds are forming, and you will definitely need help as a human. I have offered you this, this Persona, it is the creature that has been watching you all this time. It cannot simply stand by anymore. I merely ask that you use this being and never devote yourself to anything but survival," he said. What a horrible way to deceive. But, it was indeed the truth mostly. Something was happening, and this young man would need some help if he needed to combat it. What would be Kibin's answer?
Back to top Go down
Kibin Inoue

PostSubject: Re: The Voice (Kibin's Awakening)   The Voice (Kibin's Awakening) EmptyWed Dec 10, 2014 1:58 pm

Kibin Thought on what the man had said. How long has this been going on? What if the same thing that happened in Ueitawa happened here. What if it never stopped no matter where Kibin fled.... Maybe he didn't need to run. Whatever was happening could, perhaps be used to better the world. Maybe if the right person was there among the ashes to help rebuild, something truly better than this greedy society could form. Kibin walked toward the figure with his hand extended. He knew not whether he could ever reach the man but the gesture would remain. He would use this power to survive so that one day he could be of use to the world.

"I accept!" Kibin announced with a grin on his face. "I will survive, after all, the world needs someone like me in it." He said vaguely a hint of hypocritical greed in his voice.
Back to top Go down
Grantus

Grantus

PostSubject: Re: The Voice (Kibin's Awakening)   The Voice (Kibin's Awakening) EmptyWed Dec 10, 2014 5:24 pm

The silhouette began to walk away as the creature walked to him, and seemed to melt. Even more oddly, the melting fox creature seemed to move and morph and immediately cover Kibin's body, though in a split second, he would be able to open his eyes and wake up to find himself in his bed in his home, nothing out of the ordinary, except for the Persona that he could feel lurking in his head, whispering words of encouragement and soothing words as though it were a mother. The power was now his.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Voice (Kibin's Awakening)   The Voice (Kibin's Awakening) Empty

Back to top Go down

The Voice (Kibin's Awakening)
Page 1 of 1