Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
The Voice Inside [Kogoro Awakening] EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
The Voice Inside [Kogoro Awakening] EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
The Voice Inside [Kogoro Awakening] EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
The Voice Inside [Kogoro Awakening] EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
The Voice Inside [Kogoro Awakening] EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
The Voice Inside [Kogoro Awakening] EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
The Voice Inside [Kogoro Awakening] EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
The Voice Inside [Kogoro Awakening] EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
The Voice Inside [Kogoro Awakening] EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

The Voice Inside [Kogoro Awakening]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Lord Kogoro

Lord Kogoro

The Voice Inside [Kogoro Awakening] Empty
PostSubject: The Voice Inside [Kogoro Awakening]   The Voice Inside [Kogoro Awakening] EmptyMon Dec 01, 2014 12:42 am

In a dark gloomy alley in Standasen, Kogoro was laying down, taking a rest from walking all day. It was getting pretty late, so he decided to sit down and relax until nightfall. He looked next to him, at the object wrapped in cloth that he found in the trash. It was a sword, and a peculiar looking one at that. It had a black blade and a glinting silver hilt. Ironically, it looked a lot like him. Well, at least the blade. He leaned back and took a deep breath and looked up at the sky. It was a mixture of colors: orange, red, and yellow. It seemed as if the sky was in fire, and we were all just here watching. He kept looking up at the sky as it darkened and the first stars began to shine through, when his attention was brought elsewhere. He thought he heard something talk to him, so he looked up and down the alley. He saw no one, except for the rats that scampered by with small pieces of meat in their little mouths. He couldn't shake the feeling that someone was nearby, so he called out and waited to see if he got a response. No response came, and he began to feel a sort of paranoia set in, when suddenly he felt his left hand unintentionally starting to reach towards the bound sword next to him. He realized that it wasn't a person that was causing him to feel like his mind was being poked to grab his attention, it was his sword. He reached over, took it in his lap and began undoing the knots he made to keep it wrapped up before pulling off the wrapping. Looking at the blade gave him a sort of nostalgic feeling, seeing his own reflection in it. He had an urge to take it in his hand. So he did; he wrapped his fingers firmly around the hilt, and swung it once or twice. It felt right in his hands, as if he had used it his entire life. But the fact of the matter is that he had rarely used this at all. Suddenly, he realized, he felt more like himself than he did before. He had always felt like a part of him was gone, as if lost, but now he felt like that part was back. He smiled for the first time in a very long time. He looked over the blade once more and realized that it really DID look similar to him. As he was admiring the sword once more, he heard a voice in his head. "Me, look like you? Don't get so ahead of yourself, boy. The only reason I look like this is BECAUSE of you." The sudden voice made Kogoro jump up to his feet, holding the sword out in front of him, ready to attack whoever it was that snuck up on him. When he looked, there was still no one. "Then, who was...?" Once again, a voice came out of nowhere. "It was ME you foolish boy. The sword in your hand that you keep swinging about haphazardly like a bumbling fool." Kogoro couldn't understand it. A sword that talks? He had so many questions, and it seemed like the sword could hear him.
        He sat down again cross-legged, the sword laid flat over his legs. He has his arms crossed and looked down at the blade. "So....who are you, and why did you say I'm the reason that you look like a sword?" He heard a sigh inside his mind, as strange as that was. What he heard respond is what seemed to be an elderly, wise sounding voice. "Ignorant little boy, you really know nothing don't you? I shouldn't think I have to introduce myself to someone such as you, but because I'm stuck with you, I shall enlighten you. My name is Argentum. I was once a very powerful, and feared shadow who struck fear into the hearts of others, and my attacks stung like steel. As to why I am in this form....well you are to blame. When you were but a child, we were fused into one being in some form of mechanical room. It was a humiliating experience for me, a shadow, to be fused with a human of all beings." As he listened, the memories came back to Kogoro. The dark room, the horrible masked figure, and the feeling of being suffocated from the inside out......that was this thing? This thing that made him inhuman....that changed his entire life forever? "So...the people at that laboratory fused us together? So....you're inside me? Is there any way to remove you? Why didn't you talk to me until now?" His voice sounded very frantic, and he was. He might be able to be normal once again. "Calm yourself, child. I can feel your emotions in my core. Yes, I am inside you, bit I am not a physical being. I am part of your being, your soul if you wish. The only way to 'remove' me, would be to end your own life, but I can tell that you are not so stupid as to do that. I did not speak to you until now because I could not. I was asleep, waiting until your 'self' had begun to mature and gain power enough to awaken me, and allow us to talk. But enough of these questions, there is much I want to do that only us together can accomplish." Kogoro took all this in, and took a deep breath to clear his mind. "I understand. And I'm not so idiotic to attempt to take my own life. One more thing, would you please stop treating me like some little idiotic kid? And, what's this that you want to do?" He heard a chuckle inside his mind. "I treat you as such because you *are* a child. A weak, hopeless child. But I will change that, I will make you into a being worthy of hosting me. On the matter as to what I want to do, it's simple: I want to get back at that horrible group of humans who wounded my pride and honor by capturing me, and then fusing me with a bratty human child." He was dumbfounded. Getting back at them? How would that even be possible on his own? It was unlikely, but maybe... "Alright, I'll do it. I'll help you get revenge. I have my own reasons for wanting revenge myself, so since we're stuck together we should work together. On one condition: stop calling me a kid and a brat." He heard the chuckle again before a response. "Very well, I shall *try* to stop calling you a brat, brat. But until you prove me wrong, I shall continue to do so." Kogoro sighed but decided to not worry about it. He just looked up again at the night sky, the stars shining brightly. "Alright then, from now on we're partners. Let's get back at the people who took our lives from us."
Back to top Go down
Grantus

Grantus

The Voice Inside [Kogoro Awakening] Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Voice Inside [Kogoro Awakening]   The Voice Inside [Kogoro Awakening] EmptyMon Dec 01, 2014 12:47 am

As the power within Kogoro begins to bloom, so does his new companion....Kogoro's Shadow Weapon Argentum has now awakened and Kogoro can now see the rifts scattered among the islands...
Back to top Go down

The Voice Inside [Kogoro Awakening]
Page 1 of 1