Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
Mission: Question Lune [Rita, Sharaku and Lune] - Page 3 EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
Mission: Question Lune [Rita, Sharaku and Lune] - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
Mission: Question Lune [Rita, Sharaku and Lune] - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
Mission: Question Lune [Rita, Sharaku and Lune] - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
Mission: Question Lune [Rita, Sharaku and Lune] - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
Mission: Question Lune [Rita, Sharaku and Lune] - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
Mission: Question Lune [Rita, Sharaku and Lune] - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
Mission: Question Lune [Rita, Sharaku and Lune] - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
Mission: Question Lune [Rita, Sharaku and Lune] - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

Mission: Question Lune [Rita, Sharaku and Lune]

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Penny

Penny

Mission: Question Lune [Rita, Sharaku and Lune] - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mission: Question Lune [Rita, Sharaku and Lune]   Mission: Question Lune [Rita, Sharaku and Lune] - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 03, 2014 7:53 am

Calm down? Just calm down, he said? No, she didn't work like that, if someone said "calm down" to her, they were bound to make her even more nervous, that was for sure... calming Rita down wasn't something you could do with words, that was for sure. Nevertheless, Rita just ignored the comment, frowning a bit at it still in a displeased look. She was feeling nervous now so it wasn't wise to tell her off on it, a little bit more of a push and she might not even be able to control herself anymore... well, at least seeing Lune saying that she was fine and thanking them did make her a bit calmer, if anything, she would at least be able to construct sentences better than before.

"Alright, good, I'm glad you're alright..." Sighing a bit with relief, Rita felt her heartbeat calm down a slight bit and her blood pressure drop, starting to feel just a tiny bit more comfortable right now, though she still was a bit panicky in her mind.

"Well... I think the news said she was fine, at least... oh, I know, want to watch the report on my PC? I don't mind showing it to you... th-that is, if you'll allow it." Directing her last sentence at Ana, who she almost forgot was there, Rita scratched her head and adjusted her seating, trying to contain her nervousness if even slightly.

"Well, I dunno if I do know more than you... You're actually the only ones I'm seeing related to this..." Laughing a bit awkwardly, Rita put a hand behind her head and rubbed it slightly to think more clearly.

After that, she'd just stay put and wait for Sharaku's responses, intrigued by what the hell happened in this case and what the "talking lights" were... how... weird and interesting...
Back to top Go down
Retuo
Admin
Retuo

PostSubject: Re: Mission: Question Lune [Rita, Sharaku and Lune]   Mission: Question Lune [Rita, Sharaku and Lune] - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 03, 2014 4:15 pm

Rita seemed to have singlehandedly ignored him, but to be honest, Sharaku didn't really care as long as she didn't have a mental breakdown or any of the like. It isn't like he knew what was in her head to make her act this strange when there wasn't a plausible reason for it right now. As long as she didn't go too far, he'd let her manage herself.

He would nod at Lune thanking them again, stopping to think on the question. He'd figure Rinna should be fine as long as the doctors knew what they were doing. Sure, the older female had been more injured than Lune, but with the show she gave during the whole incident, he would doubt she'd be doing too bad. If she managed to walk around with a wound like that, she ought to be fine by now. ''I believe Rinna should be fine, though I haven't seen here since it happened. But with the attitude she had back then, I doubt she'd let herself go down from something like this. She was actually more worried about you than herself.'', he'd say after a while, not really having much more than that. Naomi was the one who said she'd be visiting Rinna, and whether she had or not, he had no way of knowing yet anyway. Though, if something was wrong, she'd probably let them know, so Rinna was most likely fine.

He wouldn't do anything to object to Rita's suggestion about watching the news. If Lune and her aunt wanted to, why not? Though, it was probably an easy guess as to what were they going to be about. It was probably just that Rinna was doing okay and such. It was doubtful that they'd let anything detailed out in the news, just the general things. Most likely something they could even assume on their own. If he had seen those news before, he didn't even really remember. It was more informative to look into it directly anyway. News tended to smudge over things that were unclear, so whatever.
Back to top Go down
Grantus

Grantus

PostSubject: Re: Mission: Question Lune [Rita, Sharaku and Lune]   Mission: Question Lune [Rita, Sharaku and Lune] - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 03, 2014 7:58 pm

She shook her head with a frown. "I don't like news..." she said. "I never had TV, but news just talks about sad things. I don't like it." She pointed to the off TV in the room like it was a large elephant that was ruining a party; very unwelcome. "Don't worry, it's all gone. She is fine. She's actually here I think in this place. After you get sent home I will take you to her." she said to Lune, who grew the brightest of all smiles.
Back to top Go down
Penny

Penny

PostSubject: Re: Mission: Question Lune [Rita, Sharaku and Lune]   Mission: Question Lune [Rita, Sharaku and Lune] - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 04, 2014 5:58 am

Rita flinched a little bit at Lune's comment, regretting bringing up the point in the first place now... well, still, maybe they could do something useful on her computer? Well, not like she could do much now, it was off the table to watch the news and Rita didn't really know what else she could do to help Sharaku's investigation...

"A-ah, I see. Well, is there anything else you might want to do on the computer? The news aren't the only way to find out about stuff... but well, yeah, I think I remember hearing that she was brought into this place too... hey, maybe she'll come to visit your first, who knows?" Giving a bit of nervous yet still gentle smile, Rita nodded in agreement to her words. "Well, still, maybe you could ask a nurse if she's here? That's always a way to know for sure." With this suggestion, Rita went quiet, having really nothing else to say but that...

Though, while being quiet, Rita did take a glance at her bag, wondering if it really was necessary to bring it after all, then giving a hint of a troubled smirk, still... slightly nervous, though not knowing why, seeing as neither Lune nor her aunt had been completely hostile to her yet or berated her even a slight bit... still, being in front of someone you're meeting for the first time was always an occasion to make Rita nervous, even if only slightly, in some cases...

Strengths and Weaknesses:
Back to top Go down
Retuo
Admin
Retuo

PostSubject: Re: Mission: Question Lune [Rita, Sharaku and Lune]   Mission: Question Lune [Rita, Sharaku and Lune] - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 04, 2014 6:52 pm

Well, that was a no. A little surprising, but nevertheless, Sharaku doubted they would have learned anything remotely new from actually watching those news. Besides, as far as he knew, and it was even said already, Rinna should be in the same hospital, just in a different place. Which made it a wonder why did they make it so. They could have put the two together. Alas, for whatever reason, they had not.

When Rita suggested asking a nurse about Rinna, he would give her a glance. ''That might work. Though, I doubt they'd let them visit each other just yet. Probably only after at least one of them has been let out. Either way, as Miss Ana said, they can meet up after this is over.'' ...At the very least, he didn't think they would, if they separated them in the first place. But, as said, they could always meet once out of the hospital.

''I'm sure it'll work out, nevertheless. Rinna was worried about you a lot, so I don't doubt she'll be eager to see you.'', he'd nod towards Lune, before settling on waiting on the reaction to Rita's suggestion. Though, what would they even watch, movies? News already got ruled out....
Back to top Go down
Grantus

Grantus

PostSubject: Re: Mission: Question Lune [Rita, Sharaku and Lune]   Mission: Question Lune [Rita, Sharaku and Lune] - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 05, 2014 1:33 pm

Lune gave a smile to the duo and laid back down with fluttery eyes. Ana pulled the blanket over her body as Lune began to breathe heavily, falling asleep almost immediately. Ana gave her a kiss on her forehead before looking to the two and gesturing to the door. "Thanks. I'll take over from here," she said. It seemed that Lune was not talking much anymore and for the most part, was taking it well, or at least sleeping enough over it.
Back to top Go down
Penny

Penny

PostSubject: Re: Mission: Question Lune [Rita, Sharaku and Lune]   Mission: Question Lune [Rita, Sharaku and Lune] - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 05, 2014 1:42 pm

Heaving a sigh of relief at seeing Lune rest easy, Rita smiled back to her and then at Ana as she covered the young girl, nodding to what she said. Rita'd then get up from her seat and walk slightly off her position before speaking up to Ana in a low voice, so as to not wake Lune up.

"Um, would it be possible for me to come visit her from time to time? I'd like to check up on her condition, if you don't mind... B-but if you think I'm intruding, I'll gladly wait for her to leave the hospital!" Though that last sentence held a bit more power than the other ones, Rita still restricted her voice so it wouldn't actually be loud, hoping that it was enough.

"Well... we'll just be going, then? Thank you for your time, Ana-san, sorry for that little... scuffle outside the room earlier." Blushing a bit, Rita cleared her throat and waited for both Ana's reply and Sharaku's actions now, seeing as she didn't have anything else to say.
Back to top Go down
Retuo
Admin
Retuo

PostSubject: Re: Mission: Question Lune [Rita, Sharaku and Lune]   Mission: Question Lune [Rita, Sharaku and Lune] - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 05, 2014 2:33 pm

Lune was still this tired? Not that Sharaku had a reason to complain. Sleeping through it was one of the easiest ways to recover. It was just...a little strange. He couldn't help it. She had mentioned being tired during the whole incident, and had been pretty much sleeping before they came here. She claimed to not have many injuries, saying she was doing fine, so was this amount of sleepiness really normal..? She even fell asleep before answering Rita's suggestion or saying anything for that matter. It seemed at least a little bit off, but he couldn't tell what it was. Well, nothing to do about it now, as Ana obviously wanted them to go, now that Lune was asleep.

Standing up after Rita, he'd silently watch and listen to her talk to the woman. That was actually an interesting idea, so to say. However, he himself couldn't say for sure if he'd have the time, or be able to come around again. Even if Lune wasn't an important part of this, it wasn't a good idea for him to snoop about too much. Even if his intention was actually to only visit her. Still, perhaps he could once she was out of here. Would make it easier with no cops and all around. He'd have to see. Smiling faintly, he would comment on the subject while they were at it. ''I'd like to say I would come around as well, but I can't tell whether I'll have the time.'' After that, and whatever response came from Ana, he would nod to Rita when she suggested leaving. ''Yes, it was a pleasure to have met you. Perhaps we'll see each other again. For now, let's just wish Lune a quick recovery.'' With that said, he'd wait to see whether anything else'd happen before taking leave, seeing as Rita wasn't going yet either.
Back to top Go down
Grantus

Grantus

PostSubject: Re: Mission: Question Lune [Rita, Sharaku and Lune]   Mission: Question Lune [Rita, Sharaku and Lune] - Page 3 EmptySat Dec 06, 2014 10:53 pm

Ana looked to Rita, but before she could open her mouth, Lune suddenly opened her eyes and gave a childish grin, like she just got a cake for a birthday that was a few days away. She looked drowsy, like she had just been sleeping after all, but was apparently still for the moment conscious about the voices around her. "Sure! I'll make sure to tell the guys outside to let you in. But I think soon I will be ready to go home. The doctors said I am just bruised all over. But still, you can see me too Sharaku," she said tiredly. She practically flopped back down and turned away from them, and within seconds, she was back to her drowsed state, soon asleep oce more. Ana shrugged her shoulders, like she really couldn't say much to that. "I'll probably stay here a bit longer I suppose. Thank you for stopping by again." From then on, they could speak to her or leave, and the guards would not say anything should they leave from the room, and simple let them be.
Back to top Go down
Penny

Penny

PostSubject: Re: Mission: Question Lune [Rita, Sharaku and Lune]   Mission: Question Lune [Rita, Sharaku and Lune] - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 07, 2014 10:47 am

To match Lune's childish grin, Rita's own mouth twirled into a gentle smile, happy that she said what she did. Now quite a bit less nervous, she just nodded to Ana's words and gave her a gesture with her hand to signify "no problem", a quick display of a circle made by her index finger and thumb, while the other three digits were raised up. This'd be shown for just a quick second as Rita turned away and left the room without making much noise so as to not wake Lune up. From there, Rita'd call Sharaku over and, should he come, she'd begin speaking to him in a low enough voice to not be heard within the room, again to avoid waking the young girl up, but still high enough that he'd be able to hear it.

"Hey, you mind if we go somewhere right now? I have some stuff I want to talk to you about..." Her face twisted slightly into an expression of sadness and, honestly, a bit of terror as she knew Sharaku probably knew what she was talking about. Still, after giving that word to him, Rita waited for any answer he might give, nodded to whatever it may be, determined if positive and slightly sadder if negative, then turned around and walked past the guards, leaving the hospital completely and, if Sharaku had accepted, she'd hope that he followed her out.

[EXIT]
Back to top Go down
Retuo
Admin
Retuo

PostSubject: Re: Mission: Question Lune [Rita, Sharaku and Lune]   Mission: Question Lune [Rita, Sharaku and Lune] - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 07, 2014 12:34 pm

Surprising as it was that the girl was still awake, it was nice to hear she was happy about visits. Rita seemed happy too. So much excitement everywhere. Still, it was a good way to go. Sharaku would simply give a light smile and nod at both of the females in the room, watching Rita's gesture making with a bit of amusement. Maybe he'd have commented on that, had it not been better to stay quiet by now. With all that said and done, he would follow the whitehaired young woman as she walked out stopping for a moment as she spoke to him.

He had to resist frowning at her question. As much as he should have something along those lines to happen, he would have prefered she hadn't asked him directly. For one, he did not really want to get her involved in this mess too much, and two, it was already dangerous without too many people coming and sticking their noses in. Still, as it ws, he'd have to tell her something at least. If he didn't, she could just try asking someone else, and who knows how that would go. ''Very well, can try, if you so wish.'', he'd give her a slight sigh. Besides, it wasn't as if he had to tell her everything when it came to it. He'd go with her, hoping she wouldn't want big stuff out of him. She was worried about Lune, yes, but that didn't mean she needed to know everything there was to it. And he wouldn't doubt that this was what she wanted to talk about.

~Exit~
Back to top Go down
Grantus

Grantus

PostSubject: Re: Mission: Question Lune [Rita, Sharaku and Lune]   Mission: Question Lune [Rita, Sharaku and Lune] - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 08, 2014 7:18 pm

Lune of the Devil and Sharaku of the Jester have established a social link...

Lune of the Devil and Rita of the Sun have established a social link...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mission: Question Lune [Rita, Sharaku and Lune]   Mission: Question Lune [Rita, Sharaku and Lune] - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Mission: Question Lune [Rita, Sharaku and Lune]
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3