Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
The Best Mage in... Standasen? [Sharaku and Roll] EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
The Best Mage in... Standasen? [Sharaku and Roll] EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
The Best Mage in... Standasen? [Sharaku and Roll] EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
The Best Mage in... Standasen? [Sharaku and Roll] EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
The Best Mage in... Standasen? [Sharaku and Roll] EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
The Best Mage in... Standasen? [Sharaku and Roll] EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
The Best Mage in... Standasen? [Sharaku and Roll] EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
The Best Mage in... Standasen? [Sharaku and Roll] EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
The Best Mage in... Standasen? [Sharaku and Roll] EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

The Best Mage in... Standasen? [Sharaku and Roll]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
RollZX

RollZX

The Best Mage in... Standasen? [Sharaku and Roll] Empty
PostSubject: The Best Mage in... Standasen? [Sharaku and Roll]   The Best Mage in... Standasen? [Sharaku and Roll] EmptySun Nov 16, 2014 12:32 pm

Running an errand... while cosplaying? This was surely the work of the crazy cosplayer down the road, Roll herself, as she walked down the street in completely different appearance from before, sporting a short brown wig and green contacts, coupled with a short red dress and mismatched leggings while a yellow scarf was tightened on her arm, hanging from it similar to how a bandana would work.

The Best Mage in... Standasen? [Sharaku and Roll] 1tb8TlE
"Ugh, this is being boring..."

Adjusting the pinkish purple-glassed silver goggles on her head, Roll would tug a bit at her golden choker, trying to loosen it a little bit since it felt a bit suffocating.

"Jeez... who in their right mind would ask for this anyway? So much wasted fabric on such a simple costume you can make yourself so easily and without spending so much money..." Roll would take a slip of paper out of her pocket and read it a bit thoroughly, trying to find some meaning on why someone would ask her for a quad-suit in the first place... after all, weren't those things the costumes furries used to cosplay as animals or something? Who in their right mind would ask a public commission service to make one of those?! In any case, Roll strolled down to the fabric store with a bit of a pout, a very clear frown sitting on her face.

"Well, it at least gave me a chance to cosplay Rita.. it isn't every day I get the opportunity to be someone this young, that's for sure..." Giggling a bit, Roll reminded herself of how she was cosplaying a character that was technically 4 years younger than her... though she was still about the same height, just a few inches taller, if anything, nothing too noticeable...

Walking down the street with a nonchalant look, Roll thought back to Masa, who was now alone at home, guarding it for now... still, though, he was a very smart dog, he'd know how to take care of himself for sure.
Back to top Go down
Retuo
Admin
Retuo

PostSubject: Re: The Best Mage in... Standasen? [Sharaku and Roll]   The Best Mage in... Standasen? [Sharaku and Roll] EmptySun Nov 16, 2014 1:48 pm

Standasen was such a strange place. Sharaku never understood how could two islands look so different while being so close to one another. Sure, everyone had different ideas of how to live, but he still found the end result a bit weird. Eh, he probably wouldn't stay here for too long, except for hanging around when it was plausible. Still, he rarely came here even then. This part of the region was just a little baffling, even moreso than Lunapa and that was something to say. Guess he would prefer flowers to this.

The Best Mage in... Standasen? [Sharaku and Roll] Form3-1

That however, did not change the fact that he was strolling through this place today, for once wearing his rather trademark suit look, though with more of a tailcoat this time around. It was a bit amusing to see some people stare at him for being dressed like this in this kind of place. Not that he could care less about it. Actuallly, he wasn't even paying attention in the first place. He was too busy thinking about useless things to take notice of anything...well, unless some sort of explosion happened. That was extremely unlikely though..at least hopefully. Some people were insane, but surely not to that level. Which is why he almost ended up walking into a girl on the street. Keyword being almost, as while he was distracted, he still wasn't completely blanking out. Only to the point of stopping around a few inches from her, noticing way too many colors all of a sudden. Squinting at her unusual outfit for a second, he would choose to step backwards a little to make some distance, giving her a faint smile as he took the cigarette in his hand, before speaking up in a light tone. ''Excuse me, miss. Forgot to look where I was going. Hope it's of no bother to you.'', he'd say, offering her a slight bow. Well, there goes thinking about things. But he couldn't just walk off without at least a simple apology, even if he hadn't literally run into her.
Back to top Go down
RollZX

RollZX

PostSubject: Re: The Best Mage in... Standasen? [Sharaku and Roll]   The Best Mage in... Standasen? [Sharaku and Roll] EmptyTue Nov 18, 2014 1:14 pm

Hm? Someone new? Eh, wasn't that unusual in this place? Well, at least he was paying some attention and didn't hit her, that was a blessing as she really wasn't paying any attention to the people around her, making his sudden words even more surprising to her.

"Eh?" With an inquisitive tilt and a confused look, Roll looked at the well-dressed man... eh, she thought she was the only one who liked to dress up for every occasion... apparently, she was wrong.

"Pay it no mind, it's alright, I was ready to dodge should you not have been paying attention... well, even more than that, I should say." With a slight grin, Roll turned to the man and eyed him up and down, admiring the handy-work put into the suit... indeed, this was finely crafted.

"Though I must say... it's rare to see someone as well-dressed as you around, sir..." Circling around him somewhat, Roll used the yellow scarf around her arm and unfolded it slightly, revealing a measuring tape that she used to make sure that the suit was the exact right size.

"Yes, this is... very good work, may I know who has sewn this for you?" Folding the tape back, Roll cocked her hip to the side while placing a hand on it while a smirk appeared on her face. Reaching out to her back, Roll pulled out a small book, opening it up quickly before reading through it quickly trying to find something.

"Ah, here... there we go..." Taking out a small slip of fabric, Roll matched it up to the suit and the man's looks, trying to see if it matched him or not. Walking back to the front of the man, Roll took out a pencil from one of her dress's pockets and moved to an empty page on the book before sketching something out.

"This... Mhm, I see... sir, I must say, you're positively inspiring! Seriously, your figure, that skin color, everything... I need to make you something better than that suit! Err..." Pulling back quickly, Roll realized just what she was doing. "O-oh jeez, I'm so sorry! I haven't even introduced myself and I'm already trying to make you a customer! I, um... I'm a tailor by commission, see? I'm... very passionate about my job, I'm really sorry!" Bowing to the man fully, Roll blushed slightly. While the words she could chose were probably not the best, she wasn't about to make even more of a fool of herself just to correct something... but seriously, now it seemed to her like she was making a sob story up... oh no, what if he misunderstood?! Well, Roll couldn't really do anything now but wait with an embarrassed face for the man's -most likely dazed- reply.
Back to top Go down
Retuo
Admin
Retuo

PostSubject: Re: The Best Mage in... Standasen? [Sharaku and Roll]   The Best Mage in... Standasen? [Sharaku and Roll] EmptyTue Nov 18, 2014 5:20 pm

Sharaku was about to respond to the female shrugging off his apology, but got distracted by her commenting about him being well-dressed as well as getting a bit overly inquisitive. ''Perhaps it is.'', he would mutter, a bit cautiously as he turned his head to watch her fiddle around with a ...measuring tape? He would stay standing still, but narrow his eyes a little at her actions. What was this all about? He was trying to apologize, not get his clothes measured. If anything, he was extremely confused just about now, and her question about sewing did not help either. ''Is there any reason as to why would that matter...?'', he'd ask in return, this time in a slightly bemused tone. While he was already quite used to handling randomness, thanks to Hyde, this was going a tidbit overboard for his tastes still. Not that he didn't support being social, but this was a bit over the top. Who goes and starts sizing up someone's outfit...namely a literal stranger? Without asking permission first, on top of it all.

While she spent her her time scribbling in a book, he kept looking at her with a slightly apprehensive expression etched on his face, still not sure just what the hell did he get himself into. When she started rattling about making things, he had the very intention to interject and say something, but she finally decided to explain herself. Rather belatedly if he was to say anything to that. Remaining quiet for a few seconds to process it, he would then give her a sigh, raising one gloved hand to pinch the bridge of his nose. This was ridiculous. However, at the very least, he now understood why she was most likely wearing this kind of colorful outfit. ''Very well, I'll take that, miss. However, I'd advise you to try and keep it under control. A great deal of people would have labeled you insane by now, or at least have run for the hills.'', he'd respond after composing himself, giving her a faint smile. Thankfully, he had nerves of steel most of the time, unless he was being poked with certain things. If he hadn't he'd most likely be running for the hills halfway through this too.
Back to top Go down
RollZX

RollZX

PostSubject: Re: The Best Mage in... Standasen? [Sharaku and Roll]   The Best Mage in... Standasen? [Sharaku and Roll] EmptyThu Nov 20, 2014 6:49 pm

Still embarrassed out of her mind, Roll listened to the man as he made his discontentment heard... jeez, she really was pretty pushy there, maybe it would be better if she switched over to a colder, less stubborn cosplay later on in the day...

"A-ah, I see... I-I'm really sorry about what happened sir, I assure you, it won't happen again!" Closing her eyes and still maintaining the blush, Roll would hold her hand out to the man who stood in front of her as if asking for a handshake.

"A-ah, right, first thing's first, my name is Roll Light, I'm a couturier by commission and a professional cosplayer! I-it's very nice to meet you, Sir Well-dressed Man!" Jeez, this was turning even more awkward, wasn't it? As if being weird before by analyzing him and measuring him wasn't enough, she'd already come up with a stupid nickname without even trying... poor girl, Roll never knew how to shut up ahead of time.

"Ah, erm, yes, here you go!" Taking something out of her pocket, Roll handed it to the man, still bowing in apology. "Th-this! I-it's my business card, please take it! I-I'd be overjoyed should you actually commission something from me... b-but, as compensation for this incident, the first commission is free of charge! Sh-should you want it..." But really now, Roll was trying to make talk, not gain a customer... what was she even doing, handing him her card? It was like begging for customers, almost, if every person you met had a card suddenly shoved onto their face... so, retracting the card and looking up, Roll would hug it and shake her head.

"Jeez, what am I saying...? I shouldn't do that, right? S-sorry for that..." Looking away with a still visible blush and wet eyes, Roll would look away, embarrassed.

"Y-yeah... sorry... I'm done trying to get a sales pitch off now. S-sorry... again..." Fidgeting slightly, Roll didn't even try to hide it, it just came naturally and without thinking but it was most clearly a sort of sales pitch of some kind...

Well, she hoped that she hadn't messed up too much, at least... meeting someone new in Standasen was still rare and she didn't want to waste this chance... or hopefully, she wouldn't have already.

Weaknesses:
Back to top Go down
Retuo
Admin
Retuo

PostSubject: Re: The Best Mage in... Standasen? [Sharaku and Roll]   The Best Mage in... Standasen? [Sharaku and Roll] EmptySun Nov 23, 2014 6:14 pm

Sharaku would give the woman a calm fleeting smile when she started apologizing again, accepting the handshake, was she actually aiming for it. ''It's quite alright, I am not upset. No need to keep apologizing, Miss Roll.'', he'd say smoothly after she introduced herself. What happened, happened. No need to keep fussing over it endlessly. That, in itself often proved to be more annyoing than the initial situation one was trying to apologize for. Actually, almost always in his case. ''And the name is Sharaku Rikei. The pleasure's all mine.'', he'd add after a moment, both in a polite and amused way, cosidering what she just called him. In some way, she actually reminded him of Hyde. Saying things in quick succession one after another, without thinking too much first. On the other hand, Hyde did not apologize for every thing he said like she seemed to.

He would blink a few times, when she went to offer him a business card a moment after, a bit startled. Maybe he just died and went to heaven of complete random....or not. That wasn't a good joke. Though, she took it back before his brain had a chance to make a fair sounding response. And she was apologizing again, this time teary eyed. '.......' Just..wha..? He was starting to loose track of what was going on. She kept going back and forth, and seemingly managing to upset herself with her own actions. Up until now, Sharaku had no idea that was so easily possible.

''I already said it's allright. Maybe you should try to calm down, and stop with the apologizing. I think even the dead would have got it by now. It's fine, I'm not really bothered, you're just overreacting.'', he would address her lightheartedly, after taking a short moment to gather his thoughts. Which hadn't been very successfull, but it'd pass for now. His best bet was to try and make her stop flailing, or this wasn't going to get anywhere. Not like this.
Back to top Go down
RollZX

RollZX

PostSubject: Re: The Best Mage in... Standasen? [Sharaku and Roll]   The Best Mage in... Standasen? [Sharaku and Roll] EmptyTue Nov 25, 2014 6:47 pm

Fidgeting was probably Roll's main strength, honestly... it was something she always did with everyone if she did something stupid... well, still, she'd take a deep breath and dry her eyes off as Sharaku's words calmed her down a bit more, nodding in cooperation.

"A-alright, gotcha... y-yeah, nice to meet you too, Rikei-san, I thank you for bearing with me throughout my stupidity..." Roll'd give a bit of a melancholic look as her lips curled and twirled in a bit of a disappointing frown that would be directed straight at herself internally.

"I really have a tendency to not be able to control myself when I get too excited about stuff, see?" Roll'd look at Sharaku with an apologetic look followed by a forced smile with still-puffy eyes that would appear slightly red.

"W-well, I'll try and be calmer now, I promise... I-I really, really can't hear what I'm saying and I pay no attention to other people's reactions when I'm already like that, y-you know?" She'd blush slightly and turn away, sad at herself for not being able to hold something back... well, not like it was strange for her to reveal too much about herself, but it was still something that disappointed her in herself...

"Ah, well, anyway! Enough about me, may I ask what you're doing here in this low-life town, Rikei-san? I don't think someone as obviously suave as you should hang around this island but that could just be me..." Roll'd look at him slightly though she still wasn't capable of looking him straight in the eye with confidence, not after that whole display of failure.

Weaknesses:
Back to top Go down
Retuo
Admin
Retuo

PostSubject: Re: The Best Mage in... Standasen? [Sharaku and Roll]   The Best Mage in... Standasen? [Sharaku and Roll] EmptyTue Dec 02, 2014 8:39 pm

'....' So long, sanity. This female was like Hyde combined with extreme bouts of low confidence. Sharaku wasn't neccesarily blown off, but he already knew dealing with Roll was not going to be easy. Or at least, in theory. There was no way she flailed like this all the time, was there? ''You needn't thank me. Besides, I never said I see your actions as stupidity. Why should I? You just make it seem as if you didn't like yourself when you speak like that.'', he'd say, somewhat nonchalantly, remaining fairly calm as he watched her continuous rambling.

''If it's that much of a problem for you, perhaps you should try to find a way to calm yourself down before you do this. There's surely a way to do that, rather than feeling sad each time this happens.'', he'd give her a slightly contemplative look, when she admitted to not paying attention when she flailed like this. If it bothered as much as to almost start crying over it, then she should probably attempt to fix somehow. It was her choice as to what she did, yes, but she wasn't going to make an impression on people by having mini mental breakdowns like these.

When Roll changed the subject, questioning his own reasons instead, he would give a slight hum, thinking for a moment. Eh, why did everyone need a reason...for even something as simple as a walk? It was a pain to always make something up. He should really just give up and start saying 'Just because' whenever asked this type of question. ''Hm? Does being different pose a reason enough to not be somewhere? An amusing concept, yes, but I believe I can go wherever I choose to. To answer your question, however, I am just passing by. No particular reason for being right here.'', he'd answer eventually, doing his best to not give an amused snort at the whole thing. Though, it was probably obvious enough that he found this funny even without that.
Back to top Go down
RollZX

RollZX

PostSubject: Re: The Best Mage in... Standasen? [Sharaku and Roll]   The Best Mage in... Standasen? [Sharaku and Roll] EmptyWed Dec 03, 2014 1:50 pm

Well, the silence in the beginning was a little unnerving and even slightly worrying, almost like judgement before passing down punishment... that's how it felt when someone like Sharaku didn't say anything to her, at least, it was quite... agitating for her, she'd say. "Well, if you say so... I don't tend to like some parts of myself but I deal with them in their own way... I guess I just never found a way to do the same for this one?" Hitting her head lightly with her fist, Roll stuck out her tongue, laughing a bit awkwardly at the situation and blushing in tow, still a bit embarrassed at the figure she was making.

"Hmm... if it'd help, being calm is a thing I usually am... I guess when I get excited, I lose control of myself, that's all. Well, I promise that I'll try to be calmer with you, at least, thank you!" It was still a bit worrying for Roll that Sharaku seemed to be displeased with her already but having him give her advice instead of completely blowing her off like some people would made her thankful... and, after all, hiding her emotions was a specialty of hers, no need to try and reveal everything... though she usually did unintentionally anyway.

And really, while changing the subject still helped decrease the nervous factor, the question she picked for it was still a curiosity of hers, she didn't mind people having no reason, it just meant more fun in the end, no? "Ah, well, that's fine too, I don't really care if someone has a reason or not, whatever it may be, I was just curious, that's all..." Still being a bit blush-y, Roll regretted not bringing Masayoshi along for today, he'd have helped her keep her common sense about not running up to people and suddenly measuring them and creating a suit for them... well, that was something everyone should have in the first place but Roll was... special in that specific case...
Back to top Go down
Retuo
Admin
Retuo

PostSubject: Re: The Best Mage in... Standasen? [Sharaku and Roll]   The Best Mage in... Standasen? [Sharaku and Roll] EmptyWed Dec 03, 2014 8:21 pm

Sharaku would raise his eyebrow slightly at the visual part to Roll's explanation he was getting. Rather strange, to be honest. Acting all embarrassed with herself, yet she was sticking her tongue at him. Was that a way to compensate, or was she trying to make a distraction? Well, he couldn't really tell, but it probably wouldn't have changed much, even if he could. ''I'm not saying you have to. It's simply a suggestion. You seem to not take it too well after you act like that. I honestly don't really care whether you do or not.'', he'd state when she tried assuring him she'd do her best to be calmer around him. To say the truth he already faced similar situations, and he'd say he could handle if it wasn't for too long..though he did prefer to get a warning first.

''Don't care, yet still curious about it? A strange combination. Or are you just short of things to ask about?'', he'd throw back at her with an amused smile. She kept somewhat contradicting herself, and while it was a little confusing, it was moderately entertaining as well. What was she really trying for? If you don't really care about an answer, then why be curious enough to ask? Unless you're doing it just to say something, that is. Hmm..
Back to top Go down
RollZX

RollZX

PostSubject: Re: The Best Mage in... Standasen? [Sharaku and Roll]   The Best Mage in... Standasen? [Sharaku and Roll] EmptyFri Dec 05, 2014 7:35 am

Wait, why was that eyebrow raised again? It wasn't like that stick-out of the tongue was aimed at Sharaku specifically, it was more of a belittling thing to her since she was the one who messed up, not him. "Oh, I see, so you're just worried about me? How sweet of you..." She'd blush slightly but give a playful giggle afterwards, showing that she was simply joking and had actually calmed down quite a bit now, a result of Sharaku's words, no doubt.

"I dunno if I can explain it well, but it's like... I want to know if you have a reason or not and what it is but I don't really care if you don't want to tell me? Yeah, I guess that could be equated to struggling for conversation..." She'd laugh a bit awkwardly now, a bit confused herself at what she was saying, though it really wasn't a surprise that she'd be. While she was still a bit curious about whether or not he head a reason, the specifics of it weren't in her interest to discover, she guessed, it was like.. she wanted to know IF he had a reason, not precisely what it was. Huh...
Back to top Go down
Retuo
Admin
Retuo

PostSubject: Re: The Best Mage in... Standasen? [Sharaku and Roll]   The Best Mage in... Standasen? [Sharaku and Roll] EmptyFri Dec 05, 2014 4:49 pm

Worried..? Now that was actually a perspective Sharaku hadn't thought about until Roll went and mentioned it. Sure, he wouldn't want her to keep flailing without end in sight, but he wouldn't have called it being worried about her. He tended to be more indifferent than anything, even if he acted otherwise. Something that's better to not tell early on. It's better to seem nice on a first impression unless a circumistance requires otherwise. ''A pleasure. I wouldn't be much of a gentleman if I went and made you feel bad, would I now?'', he'd say in a laidback tone with perhaps a small hint of amusement. The way she had posed her words suggested she was not dead serious, but he was up for keeping the game going anyway. She said he was sweet? Well, he could be when he focused on it. In his own way, at least.

Her explanation confused him a little bit. So, she wanted to know, but didn't mind if she did not get her answer? Was that it? Well, he could see that working. At least in his case it would, as it wasn't polite to insist on an answer one didn't want to give. Though, in Roll's case it seemed to be moreso...a way out if she messed up with the question? It would somewhat fit with the demeanor she's been showing him up till now. ''Very well. However, I think I'd still say I don't really have an actual reason.'', he'd respond before giving her a slightly contemplative look. ''Do you, though? Weren't you heading somewhere before this?'' Truth to be told, he had almost forgotten that it was technically him interrupting her. Even though she didn't seem to be in a hurry anyway so far.
Back to top Go down
RollZX

RollZX

PostSubject: Re: The Best Mage in... Standasen? [Sharaku and Roll]   The Best Mage in... Standasen? [Sharaku and Roll] EmptyMon Dec 08, 2014 11:19 am

Oho? A Self-Proclaimed Gentleman he was, then? And why did Roll's thoughts suddenly get articulated in the same style of speech as Master Yoda from Star Wars? A mystery, it was, we shall see it, never more. "Ooh, how nice of you. You really do act as a pure gentleman, don't you?" Giggling slightly, Roll's tone would appear somewhat flirty but still joking enough that anyone could notice she wasn't serious. Well, regardless of that, Roll took out her notepad once more and checked it over while Sharaku talked.

"I'd say not having a reason is fine, some times, there's just whims we follow, right?" Shrugging a bit, Roll continued to read over her shopping list while listening to Sharaku, pretty surprised he noticed that she was actually the one walking in his direction first, not him in hers... "Ah, well, yeah, I was gonna go buy some more fabric at the textile shop for a commission... I have a ton of time to finish it, though, I can spare a few more hours, minutes, whatever, it can wait." She'd speak in a matter-of-fact tone, as if she really wasn't worried about finishing this commission... after all, Roll didn't even know why she accepted it in the first place, it was such a weird item to commission from her and such an easy one too, why couldn't they have just made it themselves?! Well, no use getting worked up about it, she'd finish the job anyway so no biggie.
Back to top Go down
Retuo
Admin
Retuo

PostSubject: Re: The Best Mage in... Standasen? [Sharaku and Roll]   The Best Mage in... Standasen? [Sharaku and Roll] EmptyMon Dec 08, 2014 6:14 pm

Roll's assumption was suprisingly rather accurate, even if she wasn't aiming to be serious with it. He was acting, allright. That little detail aside, her reaction was fairly entertaining, and Sharaku would give her a faintly amused smile. ''Always, Milady.'', he'd say with a light bow. When it came to his manners, he would rarely miss a beat to butt back. It was enjoyable to see the reactions to it, if nothing else. Sometimes, they were even more fun than what could be achieved by the exact opposite, insults and such. People tended to just get overly angry over those. Besides, he didn't really enjoy cussing much in the first place.

''Perhaps so.''
, he'd state simply, not very interested in continuing the conversation about reasons. That one never went well from his experience. Reason or not, who cares. He sure doesn't. At least he's doing something. That in itself is an improvement to what it could be, so a reason to top it off is quite the moot point for now. Besides, Roll seemed busy enough with checking through her notes, or whatever those were. No use in dragging around a boring subject. At her answer to his inquiry, he'd give her a faint chuckle. Well, someone was apparently not too interested in doing their job today. A bit strange, considering that just a while ago she was flailing over making a piece of clothing, but he'd take it. ''Ah, I see. So you'd rather spend time with me than do your job. Nice.'', he'd retort with a slight smirk, in a somewhat joking manner. So far, she was amusing him enough to make him keep poking at her, just to see what would happen. He didn't get to do that often, afterall. Some people just didn't catch on even if he tried. Like, Hyde for example would probably have been all 'Of course, I always want to spend time with my friends.' or something along those lines, which was obviously far from the point of this. Sometimes, he actually wondered how did the redhead pass over certain things so well. At times, he wished he could ignore some jabs so easily himself. Well, he did usually not react to them very much, but still, it's a bother as soon as you get the meaning, no? Unless it's something actually funny enough to play along.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Best Mage in... Standasen? [Sharaku and Roll]   The Best Mage in... Standasen? [Sharaku and Roll] Empty

Back to top Go down

The Best Mage in... Standasen? [Sharaku and Roll]
Page 1 of 1