Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
The Unwanted (Hitomi's Awakening) - Page 3 EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
The Unwanted (Hitomi's Awakening) - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
The Unwanted (Hitomi's Awakening) - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
The Unwanted (Hitomi's Awakening) - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
The Unwanted (Hitomi's Awakening) - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
The Unwanted (Hitomi's Awakening) - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
The Unwanted (Hitomi's Awakening) - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
The Unwanted (Hitomi's Awakening) - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
The Unwanted (Hitomi's Awakening) - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

The Unwanted (Hitomi's Awakening)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Grantus

Grantus

The Unwanted (Hitomi's Awakening) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Unwanted (Hitomi's Awakening)   The Unwanted (Hitomi's Awakening) - Page 3 EmptyWed Nov 12, 2014 11:47 pm

The Unwanted (Hitomi's Awakening) - Page 3 Hitomi11

Damage Taken:

Shadow Hitomi:

Peculiar Orb:
Back to top Go down
Penny

Penny

PostSubject: Re: The Unwanted (Hitomi's Awakening)   The Unwanted (Hitomi's Awakening) - Page 3 EmptyThu Nov 13, 2014 7:50 am

(OoC: Spoiler post, I has nothing more to say, lol)

All info you need:
Back to top Go down
Cymakara

Cymakara

PostSubject: Re: The Unwanted (Hitomi's Awakening)   The Unwanted (Hitomi's Awakening) - Page 3 EmptyThu Nov 13, 2014 3:28 pm

Alex didn't let up. As the shadow was getting back up he spun the controller on it's wire for a moment, before spinning it around once again swinging it with all his might again as his eyes narrowed on the creature in a hostile glare.

Battle Stats:

Attack:
Back to top Go down
Grantus

Grantus

PostSubject: Re: The Unwanted (Hitomi's Awakening)   The Unwanted (Hitomi's Awakening) - Page 3 EmptyFri Nov 14, 2014 2:02 pm

Noticeable signs of weakness were showing up on the Shadow, and even noticeable grunts of pain and weariness were coming from her mouth. The orb was shaking in her arms, and as she breathed out, a pink mist would come from her mouth to surround Rita, attempting to charm her and turn her over to the Shadow's side. If successful, Rita would only be able to either attack Alex, or she whatever healing abilities she may have to heal the Shadow. Things were looking bad. The Shadow had to achieve the freedom it so desperately wanted.

Damage Taken:

Shadow Hitomi:

Peculiar Orb:

Ailment Chance:
Back to top Go down
Penny

Penny

PostSubject: Re: The Unwanted (Hitomi's Awakening)   The Unwanted (Hitomi's Awakening) - Page 3 EmptyFri Nov 14, 2014 2:05 pm

(OoC: Lolnope, no way you're charming me... and I don't really have anything to say but: BUH-BYE, RAKUKAJA!
Info:
Back to top Go down
Cymakara

Cymakara

PostSubject: Re: The Unwanted (Hitomi's Awakening)   The Unwanted (Hitomi's Awakening) - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 16, 2014 1:03 am

Alex swung the controller around again, screaming out once more in his fury as he brought the controller as hard as he could against the mouth of the shadow. Let it scream with broken teeth. Probably the first time he had such ferocity in his eyes.

Battle Stats:

Attack:
Back to top Go down
Grantus

Grantus

PostSubject: Re: The Unwanted (Hitomi's Awakening)   The Unwanted (Hitomi's Awakening) - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 16, 2014 12:34 pm

The tendrils on her back were now groaning in pain and showing obvious marks of pain on their bodies, and only more pain would be added as she fell down again. The Orb futilely restored her from her weakened debuff, but she had hit the ground, and was now shouting obscenities to the two, and cursing their name as she groaned in pain. "You'll all die! Everything has to die!"

Damage Taken:

Shadow Hitomi:

Peculiar Orb:
Back to top Go down
Penny

Penny

PostSubject: Re: The Unwanted (Hitomi's Awakening)   The Unwanted (Hitomi's Awakening) - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 16, 2014 12:38 pm

(OoC: Spoiler post once again FTW)

Info:
Back to top Go down
Cymakara

Cymakara

PostSubject: Re: The Unwanted (Hitomi's Awakening)   The Unwanted (Hitomi's Awakening) - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 16, 2014 4:32 pm

The barrage came again, this time at her tendrils themselves as the hate in his eyes burned more and more. Battle lust replacing his senses.

Battle Stats:

Attack:
Back to top Go down
Grantus

Grantus

PostSubject: Re: The Unwanted (Hitomi's Awakening)   The Unwanted (Hitomi's Awakening) - Page 3 EmptyMon Nov 17, 2014 2:52 am

After the final hits, the Shadow would let out a wail of pain and finally fall back, letting go of her orb, which still had some energy left in it. Upon hitting the ground, the orb would burst, expending much of its black energy out into the air, while some of it went for the two, as a sort of parting gift.  Since the two dd not try to defeat it in the remainder of the battle, it would have some leftover, and while not defeating them, may hurt them somewhat. In any event, after the deed was done, the Shadow was now back in the form of a human; Hitomi. She lied there, her breathing unstable, and letting out tears of pain. "I wanted to leave...I couldn't be free of everything..." she let out.

Peculiar Orb:

Miss Chance:

Shuffle Time:
Back to top Go down
Grantus

Grantus

PostSubject: Re: The Unwanted (Hitomi's Awakening)   The Unwanted (Hitomi's Awakening) - Page 3 EmptyMon Nov 17, 2014 2:54 am

The following stat increases by 5 points:

Alex:

Rita:
Back to top Go down
Penny

Penny

PostSubject: Re: The Unwanted (Hitomi's Awakening)   The Unwanted (Hitomi's Awakening) - Page 3 EmptyMon Nov 17, 2014 6:03 am

After the Orb exploded in energy, Rita cried out in pain with a muffled scream, dropping to her knees right after while trying to hide just how much it affected her.

"D-dammit... you had to get that last hit off, didn't you...?" With a slight smirk, Rita composed herself and stabbed her sword into the ground, using it for support and walked over weakly to the Shadow, now turned back into a human form, using her sword as a kind of cane.

"Ugh... I still can't believe something like this came out of Soutoshi-kun... Still... this doesn't seem like it was lying to us... I felt the same presence from it as I feel from... well, not him now, I guess she's a girl, right?" Shaking her head to keep her mind from getting even more confused and extended a hand out to the Shadow, offering to help it get up while relying on Alex to bring Hitomi here himself.

"I can understand not wanting to live anymore... feeling rejected, all that stupid shit, I know exactly what you mean. I've never had a place I could call home until now... so I know how it is to not fit in... that's why you have to try... even if you were born as a woman and you want to be a man, I can understand that... but it's no reason to deny your friends." With a gentle smile, Rita let herself drop to the ground and hugged the Shadow fully.

"Listen to me, even if you're just a part of her. We can do better than this, you don't have to suffer alone... even if you hate us, even if you push us away, we'll keep persisting and coming back, because that... that's what friends do, after all... eh, how cliche is that?!" Giving a chuckle to that last remark, Rita signaled Alex over to where Hitomi was hiding as if asking him to bring her here... she needed to face herself, after all... or this would have been for naught.

Regardless, Rita let her Soulbound weapon vanish into thin air as she put her Evoker back under her skirt, making sure she wasn't seen as a threat anymore.

"And, um... sorry for calling you a bitch... it was all in the heat of the moment and I couldn't think... sorry." Scratching her head, Rita put a hand on the Shadow's shoulder, trying to calm it down enough for a sensible conversation.

Info:
Back to top Go down
Cymakara

Cymakara

PostSubject: Re: The Unwanted (Hitomi's Awakening)   The Unwanted (Hitomi's Awakening) - Page 3 EmptyMon Nov 17, 2014 8:15 am

Alex covered his face as the last explosion tore him apart quite a bit, looking past the aftermath to his friends as he breathed heavily for a bit. He looked down to the shadow as it was now, a crying remnant of what was just trying to kill them... Trying to kill his friend. He listened to Rita's speech, then looked over to Hitomi. He approached her, placing a hand on her shoulder as he spoke. "I accept you for you, Hotaka... And... I want you to accept you for you too... Cause well.. You're one of my best friends..." He smiled to her once more, now trying to usher her over to Rita and her Shadow self. But, on the inside, he started to wonder... What was his Shadow self like? And would he ever actually face such a thing... Oddly... Something felt... Different, in him, from this. He couldn't tell what it was, but any other human would know what this feeling was. It was the feeling of confidence.

Post Battle Status:
Back to top Go down
lightfiyr

lightfiyr

PostSubject: Re: The Unwanted (Hitomi's Awakening)   The Unwanted (Hitomi's Awakening) - Page 3 EmptyMon Nov 17, 2014 1:29 pm

Looking up at Alex hitomi punched him in the arm "That was for what you said last night" she said a little bit angry. Her body sort of just started moving over to the other her that was laying limp on the ground pokeing it in the face to wake it up as she knew that easiest way to wake her self up would be to do that she look down at her self and said in her real voice a voice of a small French girl "I don't fully know what you are but everyone thing you said more or less was true I guess you earn the right to ware my face because your me" she said stocking her hair
Back to top Go down
Grantus

Grantus

PostSubject: Re: The Unwanted (Hitomi's Awakening)   The Unwanted (Hitomi's Awakening) - Page 3 EmptyMon Nov 17, 2014 3:12 pm

Shadow Hitomi looked at her other half and smiled. "Yeah, I guess you are. I think I was going to be, but I guess you got to it first..." she said, before finally closing her eyes and not opening them again. She looked like she was going through a peaceful sleep, but it was much more grave, and yet, revealing. She glowed in an azure light, and in front of Hitomi, a large being appeared, with coffins hanging from its back, and weilded a sharp blade.

The Unwanted (Hitomi's Awakening) - Page 3 P3-Thanatos

Hitomi's new Persona would finally vanish into a car that depicted the Death Arcana, and then float down to her before fading into blue orbs. She could now see the rifts properly, and could leave and enter through the worlds as she saw fit. She could now use her Persona outside her real world. The two had saved Hitomi Soutoshi.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Unwanted (Hitomi's Awakening)   The Unwanted (Hitomi's Awakening) - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Unwanted (Hitomi's Awakening)
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next