Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
Unwanted Visitor[Athena] EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
Unwanted Visitor[Athena] EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
Unwanted Visitor[Athena] EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
Unwanted Visitor[Athena] EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
Unwanted Visitor[Athena] EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
Unwanted Visitor[Athena] EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
Unwanted Visitor[Athena] EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
Unwanted Visitor[Athena] EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
Unwanted Visitor[Athena] EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

Unwanted Visitor[Athena]

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Albrecht

Albrecht

Unwanted Visitor[Athena] Empty
PostSubject: Unwanted Visitor[Athena]   Unwanted Visitor[Athena] EmptyThu Dec 20, 2018 5:22 pm

Unwanted Visitor[Athena] O56non

---------------------
Unwanted Visitor

---------------------

The Knight had spent his morning training outside the church. It was a nice day to be outdoors, he even ran into a weird girl who raced him for a while. It wasn't a challenge for him but some entertainment was had from it. He continued to train even after that had passed, continuing to sweat under the sun for some hours. When afternoon came he had decided to go back home so he could take a shower and have a complete meal, then figure out something to do. Maybe train sword fighting and then pray for a while at the end of the day.

The church was desert at the time he arrived, only his footsteps could and breathing could be heard. He was going straight to his room, though as he approached he heard noises coming from it. Something was off. He opened the door suddenly and without hesitation.
Back to top Go down
Athena

Athena

PostSubject: Re: Unwanted Visitor[Athena]   Unwanted Visitor[Athena] EmptyThu Dec 20, 2018 5:54 pm

"Yes, as I have told you twice now I want you to bring my order at the church, it's not THAT weird to understand, gosh!" Athena replied loudly to the confused man on the phone. It was a long day and since it was her free day she could use some good pizza, if only the people working there weren't so daft.

She was about to continue tormenting the man when door suddenly opened revealing Albrecht standing behind it. "What the shit, Al? Didn't your parents teach you how to knock?" she said obviously annoyed by the sudden intrusion. She had a rough day and just wanted a pineapple-cream cheese pizza, was it too much to ask?
Back to top Go down
Albrecht

Albrecht

PostSubject: Re: Unwanted Visitor[Athena]   Unwanted Visitor[Athena] EmptyThu Dec 20, 2018 6:16 pm

Albrecht's room was simple, it had one bed, one wardrobe and a desk. Not much in decoration with the exception of a single banner hanging on the wall, there was a case with his armor in it if you could call decoration. There was also a door leading to the bathroom.

The knight stared for a couple seconds with a frown. It was quite surreal, a girl disappears for a while with no notice and then shows up again in his room. With no notice and acting like she owns the place. Also calling him Al? Not even Patty or Maria call him that, he didn't give her that intimacy.

"I don't need to knock on the door of my own room, Athena." Albrecht replied, his sister had taught him manners very well. She was the one invading the privacy of others and turning this situation around. "What are you even doing here? We all thought you had gone missing." He spoke before closing the door.
Back to top Go down
Athena

Athena

PostSubject: Re: Unwanted Visitor[Athena]   Unwanted Visitor[Athena] EmptyThu Dec 20, 2018 6:28 pm

Athena's phone dropped from her hand as she stared Albrecht in complete shock. "Di-disappeared?" she managed to mumble trying to figure out what he meant. After taking a deep breath she managed to maintain her composure... briefly

"Don't you have a TV? I'm practically a sensation. I worked my ass to get in as many movies and shows as possible. I met a guy who tattooed my face on his thigh!. How can you NOT know that?" Athena yelled at him before stopping once again. "At any rate, she said more quietly, "I'm going to crash here for a few days. I'm sure you're very honored and all that but I...ugh... can't go home yet. I'm sure there is a nice couch or something for you to sleep on."
Back to top Go down
Albrecht

Albrecht

PostSubject: Re: Unwanted Visitor[Athena]   Unwanted Visitor[Athena] EmptyThu Dec 20, 2018 6:44 pm

"I don't watch much TV. Can't idle about when i could be training." Albrecht actually watched some movies but he was not one to care for celebrities or to idolize actors. He also watched mostly old movies when he had the time too, but otherwise he paid little attention to the current on goings of the acting world. Do people really tattoo famous actors on their bodies? Foolish and extremely gaudy."Congratulations on your efforts. I think." He added in a plain tone, though abandoning her cadet duties to play actress was something that made him frown a bit.

"Isn't there someone else who could help you?" His head titled, they weren't particularly close so he couldn't help but wonder why she picked him out of all people to bother. A girl and a guy sharing a room would also get people talking "I'm not one to deny help to a fellow cadet... If they ask for it instead of just barging into my room and demanding things from me, how you even got in is surprising. And if i recall correctly i outrank you." With that he pulled a chair for him to sit on. "But sure, i can get you a futon for you to sleep on. Just remember who owns the room."
Back to top Go down
Athena

Athena

PostSubject: Re: Unwanted Visitor[Athena]   Unwanted Visitor[Athena] EmptyThu Dec 20, 2018 6:55 pm

"Futon in the floor? What is this Fear Factory? I can't do that it will ruin my posture and then..." Athena paused for a moment, she has been too busy with her own mission that she was left behind in the cadet rankings, no matter she would soon yield results and climb the ladder once again. Still she was not sleeping on the floor.

"My mission is not yet over. I still have some things to do and in order to remain undercover I have to be as presentable as ever, that means I need to get my comfortable beauty sleep or else people will notice and the whole plan prince Julius has build would collapse. You don't want to happen, do you?"
Back to top Go down
Albrecht

Albrecht

PostSubject: Re: Unwanted Visitor[Athena]   Unwanted Visitor[Athena] EmptyThu Dec 20, 2018 7:18 pm

Albrecht would listen to what she had to say next in silence and with his arms folded. Secret mission wasn't too far fetched but it raised other flags. How was his room in specific necessary for it and why would Prince Julius not inform him or at least grant Athena some token of his authority on her behalf. The jump from not sleeping well to people noticing the plan also seemed fishy. Albrecht was book dumb but he wasn't dim witted by any stretch.

"So you won't mind if i bring this up to Prince Julius and how my room is so vital to his plan." He was not sure what she was up to but he did not like when people tried to make him look foolish. At the same time he wasn't going to raise his tone until he had confirmation. "I can look around and see if there's a vacant room with a bed. Don't expect anything fancy, we are a church. Not your beauty SPA."
Back to top Go down
Athena

Athena

PostSubject: Re: Unwanted Visitor[Athena]   Unwanted Visitor[Athena] EmptyThu Dec 20, 2018 7:38 pm

The prince would probably not approve of her initiative to crash at Albrecht's, especially since there was technically no reason for her to do that but she couldn't just go home yet. "You know it's probably for the best not to contact the prince. I'm sure he had his reasons for keeping this mission a secret. He probably wants me to hide here so nobody can find me... I'm sure you wouldn't do anything to compromise such an important mission would you?"

Athena sat on her new bed before speaking again. "I would still appreciate if you could find me a room like yours, no need to be fancy my stuff will arrive later today so the emptier the better. Of course I can not be seen but I'm sure some chivalrous soul will be a dear and help me with that errant... Athena looked down on her phone. "Speaking about those you'll have to get the pizza for me, I bet the courier would tell all their friends if they see me here."
Back to top Go down
Albrecht

Albrecht

PostSubject: Re: Unwanted Visitor[Athena]   Unwanted Visitor[Athena] EmptyThu Dec 20, 2018 7:55 pm

"I'll keep it between us. But you owe me one." Albrecht could be very forgiving towards others, though if she kept trying her luck with him he'd eventually lose his patience. He was not going to sleep in the couch because some girl wanted to hide in his room. She tried to attempt to some sense of chivalry, there was none in him. It was more apt to compare him to a weapon than Knight of old. "I'm not that kind of Knight. But i'll help, sure." He shrugged, she then mentioned some pizza. It felt like she was trying to boss him around but if she was indeed popular it would become troublesome. He groaned but left the room.

A couple minutes later the door would open. He had the pizza box in his hand.

"You have terrible taste in pizza. Pineapple, seriously?" He'd hand it to her while grinning, he didn't care what people ate but it was fun to trash talk. Though part of him was annoyed that she was delaying his shower.
Back to top Go down
Athena

Athena

PostSubject: Re: Unwanted Visitor[Athena]   Unwanted Visitor[Athena] EmptyThu Dec 20, 2018 8:25 pm

"Excuse me Gerard de Ridefort. next time I'll order a pizza that's more to your liking." Athena protested as she snatched the pizza from his hands, she was very passionate about defending her favorite type of pizza. "Also thanks for being so helpful, it's good to finally be with someone who can actually comprehend what I'm saying, the entertainment industry is really messed up. She added before placing the pizza on the bed.

"It wont be for long so you don't really have to worry about it but I really need my own private room, you know it takes some time to achieve this level of perfection, she pointed at her face, "and it would be awkward to do that in frond of you every morning. Also do not let anyone find out about...well anyone who is not high ranking cadet at the very least."
Back to top Go down
Albrecht

Albrecht

PostSubject: Re: Unwanted Visitor[Athena]   Unwanted Visitor[Athena] EmptyThu Dec 20, 2018 9:21 pm

"You eat whatever you want, but i'll still judge you for it." Albrecht shrugged again. He had the feeling she was appealing to his empathy but the entertainment industry wasn't exactly clean from what he knows. Albeit just rumors, he never looked deep into it as he didn't care much.

"I'll take a shower, eat something and then looked into it. Shouldn't take long, just behave. Alright?" He wasn't worried, he doubted she'd snoop around and if she did there would be someone to berate her. Not like his room had anything secretive anyways. "I know how to keep a secret. It would be troublesome for me as well." With that said Albrecht would leave Athena alone for the moment.

[Thread End]
Back to top Go down
Godai

Godai

PostSubject: Re: Unwanted Visitor[Athena]   Unwanted Visitor[Athena] EmptyFri Dec 21, 2018 12:34 am

Albrecht Frost of the Emperor and Athena Griva of the Aeon have strengthened their bond to Rank 2...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Unwanted Visitor[Athena]   Unwanted Visitor[Athena] Empty

Back to top Go down

Unwanted Visitor[Athena]
Page 1 of 1