Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
The Crest (Reality 0) EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
The Crest (Reality 0) EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
The Crest (Reality 0) EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
The Crest (Reality 0) EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
The Crest (Reality 0) EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
The Crest (Reality 0) EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
The Crest (Reality 0) EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
The Crest (Reality 0) EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
The Crest (Reality 0) EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

The Crest (Reality 0)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Nyarlathotep

Nyarlathotep

The Crest (Reality 0) Empty
PostSubject: The Crest (Reality 0)   The Crest (Reality 0) EmptyTue Oct 07, 2014 3:31 pm

The Crest (Reality 0) Zik48o

When Naito came to, he'd find himself laying on the rooftop of a dark building. Dark skies plumed overhead, and the sun seemed to be eternally blocked off from the world. No, that didn't seem to be the case. More like, the Sun was subjugated to only give its shine when the world allowed it too. That was a rather strange description, but the teen would understand in due time. If he were to stand and look at the making of the city, he'd see that although the streets were clean, there was some sort of hidden turmoil in the air. Almost as if the moment you turned your head someone would sneak up behind you and attempt to take your position in life. A sort of aura that made you want to stay on guard and keep your forward pace without waver. His phone would begin to vibrate in his pocket, and if he answered, he'd be greeted by a yellow static, and a distorted voice.

The Crest (Reality 0) 2w7h475

"Alright, so you made it, huh?" The voice spoke with a nonchalant manner before continuing. "The objective in this world is different than you'd think. Just so this is not so much as shock value to you later, I'm going to tell you now... All of your friends are dead in this future. Don't worry, I didn't kill them. Infact, I'm also dead. Same with Natashi. All of our bodies were found crucified at a single building in the center of this city. I guess that'd be the first place you'd want to look for the objective. There's going to be an execution today. You probably aren't familiar with these two, but you'll be needing to save Honomura Mako and your proud Principal Patière. It seems they've been speaking out against this reality's appointed leader and his followers. To save them and return home your best bet is to destroy the necklace charm that activated this reality. It's most likely being worn by the ruler of this reality. Find them, destroy that necklace, and mission complete. Good luck, Kid." His voice went silent now, and he left Naito to it. Naito would notice he still had access to summon his Persona, which was strange in the real world... But this reality was much different than the one he grew to know.

Last edited by Nyarlathotep on Mon Oct 20, 2014 3:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
Nyarlathotep

Nyarlathotep

PostSubject: Re: The Crest (Reality 0)   The Crest (Reality 0) EmptyTue Oct 07, 2014 8:27 pm

When Naito traveled through the streets, he'd see some interesting things. For one, the knowledge of Personas and the like were common knowledge. Infact, some of the officials of the city he was currently in used their Personas to keep those on the streets in line. On the opposite side of this, those who looked to move up in society and showed promise seemed to also have the strange ability of Persona. It was possible whoever was running this city had found how to give people the potential of Persona themselves, or had some way of replicating Personas in general. There was also a chance that these "Personas" being seen here were more aligned towards Shadows, but that'd take more investigation than just looking.

The Crest (Reality 0) 546era

When he arrived at the central building he'd be greeted by what appeared to be a battleground once used. There was a man carrying a cross up the wreckage and a crowd of people swarming below. On top of this wreckage were two people, bound by their hands and gagged. They were forced to sit on their knees as two women stood over them, directing the man carrying the cross from the rubble.

The Crest (Reality 0) 23uv1hj

"Put it right here upfront. The perfect place for everyone to see. This will be another example of what happens when people speak against our ruler. If they want to overthrow him, they do it the proper way through hard work, not useless talks and riots." The blue haired person barking orders upon the rubble would look familiar to the boy. After all, they had been "comrades" and potential interests those many years ago during Ueitawa's event. However, there was a major difference. The aloof yet curious Attendant he knew back then looked rather maniacal here, as she was preparing to execute two humans which she used to love so dear. It almost appeared to be a different person entirely.

The Crest (Reality 0) 33xkej5

"Take your time, darling. There's no need to rush dirty work like this." This woman seemed rather unkempt, but even then you could see she was beautiful. Her eyes were a deep blue, and just from that he'd be able to recognize this person appeared to be an older Destiny Endeux. Was it possible this alternate reality was of another future? That was for him to determine. Chance seemed to give the woman a smile before looking back towards the man who had successfully set up the cross for all to see. People began to clap and cheer as the man grabbed one of the gagged victims on the ground. He of course grabbed Mako first, most likely because the old saying of ladies first?

He began to strap the young woman onto the cross by her wrists and ankles, and Chance began to pace while waiting; keeping her hand on the handle of her handgun. "Let this be a lesson to everyone. If you wish to take the throne of this world, then you fight your way up the hierarchy. There will be no short cuts, there will be no mercy. The moment you close your eyes, someone could be slitting your throat from behind. And if you go the coward's way, such as these two, then death is your only release from this world to the next. There's no room for weakness in his world!" Chance gave a wide smile as she pulled her gun from the holster and pointed it towards the gagged Mako, still being chained to the cross.
Back to top Go down
Nyarlathotep

Nyarlathotep

PostSubject: Re: The Crest (Reality 0)   The Crest (Reality 0) EmptySat Oct 11, 2014 4:07 pm

When Chance felt a hand on her arm, she turned swiftly to be greeted by a familiar, yet not so familiar face. It took her a few moments, but she could recognize who was standing before her and she pulled her hand back abruptly. "W-What? Naito-san!? But how? Why? Are you some sort of illusion?" She seemed rather confused at his sudden appearance, but that didn't stop the officials from suddenly attempting to move to the stage. Chance raised her hand to stop them before looking the teen boy up and down. "You are Naito-san, I can tell. But why do you look so young? And your face has no battle damage. What is going on here?" The Ex-Attendant was confused, as she took a few steps back before reclaiming her composure. "Anyway, if you truly are Naito-san then you know why I'm doing this. It was under your order, after all! And ever since the change you made to this world, my love for humans disappeared aswell. They're too pitiful. There's nothing else I need to learn about them. If you didn't even know that, I'm convinced you're some sort of impostor..!" Chance lowered her hand and the guards began to storm the stage once again.

Destiny took a few steps back from the scene, but stood relatively quiet during the situation. You would think she'd have more to say, but her blue eyes analyze the scene first and decided to keep all her thoughts to herself. Chance, on the other hand, moved by the cross that held Mako and watched the scene infront of her. Even though she seemed so riled up before, her face looked abit more calm now as she watched. Almost as if she wanted to test this "impostor" to see if he was perhaps the real Naito.

As on orders, the guards positioned themselves on the opposite side of the stage. Each of them seemed to have a sort of crest around their necks that they grasped within the palm of their hand. Once they did this, what appeared to be virtual veins appeared on their hands as a sudden swell of power would be released upon the area. In a blink of an eye, the teenager would find himself faced against two Personas blocking his main path of escape.

The Crest (Reality 0) Qovlva

Persona User 1:

Persona User 2:
Back to top Go down
Nyarlathotep

Nyarlathotep

PostSubject: Re: The Crest (Reality 0)   The Crest (Reality 0) EmptyMon Oct 13, 2014 10:39 pm

The moment Naito summoned his Persona, Chance's eyes would seemingly close as she took a single breath. This feeling was all too familiar, and it almost put a smile on her face. Not the cruel smile he had seen before, but an actual genuine smile. However, she opened her eyes and watched the scene first before making her next decision. She took note that he struck down one of the soldiers, but there was one who had narrowly dodged his attack. This one was sure to counter attack, and the blue haired Attendant had no thought of interfering. However, when her silver haired guest turned and smiled at her, she couldn't look away. And the moment he said she was still his Attendant... and even a friend... her hard shell had cracked.

The Crest (Reality 0) Tumblr_n1s9t8duEt1qd1q2so1_500

"N-Naito-san..." The Attendant raised her gun and pointed it towards him. Her hand wavered over the trigger before suddenly pulling it and allowing a gunshot to ring across the area. Naito, himself, would be fine but the remaining soldier that was to attack him would grasp his leg and fall to the ground in pain. Chance ran over to his side and gave the childish smile she had when they had met that long time ago. "It really is you! Naito-san, I knew you were still somewhere out there. I knew you weren't him!" She would holster her gun and look towards Destiny, who surprisingly had slipped away during all the festivities. There was a frown on the Attendant's face, but she turned to look back at Naito.

"There's alot you have to know about this world. It all started the day you, and the fellow guests of the Velvet Room, learned of Marah B.-san's true identity. He gave you all an option to face Brahman, and end the reign of Limbo." Chance fell quiet at this part, and her eyes diverted away from Naito to look towards the rubble. "Well, when you all went to meet Brahman, the God revealed he had met you all before. As a God of countless realities, of course he had met you all within alternate realities. He explained the purpose of Limbo to you all, with basically made it clear that Limbo was a world created from the many realities people craved for. It was supposed to be a world for everyone, but what Brahman didn't except was that some people's greed and sins corrupted that world. Shadows were born. Even with this truth, Brahman decided Limbo was the next step for our world, so you all put him down. With Brahman destroyed, there would need to be a new Ultimate Reality, and Marah B. took that stand. All seemed well, and he was willing to turn the world back to normal if all you wished for it.. But.." There was slight pause to her story, almost as if she were attempting to choose the correct words.

"..But I decided the world before was just a waste of potential. The weak licked each other's wounds and clung to the strong to survive."

The Crest (Reality 0) 2s1q9u9

Standing on the rooftop of a partially destroyed building would be a young man with black locks and a young woman standing beside him. The woman, in question, was Destiny who decided to go fetch the "real" Naito after witnessing this one in battle. Chance seemed to shrink behind the "fake" Naito the moment she heard his voice and remained quiet. "During our battle with Brahman, the entire team gave it their all to defeat him. Well, everyone except me. I made sure to save my strength, so when all was over I could put them out of commission while Marah created my world. And in this reality, I had the power to kill every single one of them right where you're standing as a prime example. They weren't with me, so they were against me. However, I was able to work Chance and Destiny to my side, so not all was lost from their sacrifice. Heh." This world's Naito put on a haughty smirk as he laughed at his own remark about the death of the "comrades" his previous self spoke of.

"The moment you summoned that pathetic Persona of my past, I could sense your presence in this world. Tell me, where are you from? You're not a Shadow, so I take it you are from another alternate reality. Brahma must be slacking in his duties if you made it here."
Back to top Go down
Nyarlathotep

Nyarlathotep

PostSubject: Re: The Crest (Reality 0)   The Crest (Reality 0) EmptySat Oct 18, 2014 10:50 pm

The Crest (Reality 0) Urokai_and_Zarga_vs_cadis_etrama_di_raizel_14

"'Why?' You ask? The real question here is 'Why not?'." The man's crimson globes were focused downward to look towards Naito and Chance. "No matter how many times you work to delude and fool yourself into thinking you can change this world, you can not change it completely. There will always be those who doubt your words, and thus counter your measures of change. However, with Limbo, my change was absolute and world wide. Those who wished to stand against it faced certain death aswell. Might makes right, and this world has no place for those too weak to stand on their own two feet. Those comrades you so cherished were not fit for this world. Infact, they stood against it, thus they needed to be dealt with." The man looked towards his sleeve and checked a wrist watch. "Regardless, I only have five minutes to waste on someone like yourself. If you're not from this world, then I'll send you to the next. Having two of us in one reality is not needed. I've proved that for years now." His eyes flashed red once more, as he took a step from the building and fell downward. Surprisingly, he landed with grace across from Naito and Chance, and reached into his vest as if grasping something. "If memory serves correctly, at that time in my life I had access to only two Personas. You haven't even gained access to your true Persona like I have. This means you're fighting a losing battle, young Naito. I'll give you an escape route. Leave this reality, and I'll let you live. However, Chance has already signed her death warrant. She will suffer the consequences like the others." His crimson eyes flashed to the cross that stood in the rubble, hinting that she'd be the next to be crucified.

Naito now had a choice. He could leave unscathed or remain and die along with Chance. The Naito of this reality figured he'd choose the option that kept him alive. After all, they were one and the same right. His survival was over everyone elses. So to prepare to deal with Chance, the man with the midnight hair would reach into his vest and remove a phone. Dialing a few numbers and pressing the send button, a swell of power would appear before him and the form of Jinmu-tennō would land before them. "It's been awhile since I've used this one. You could say I'm feeling quite nostalgic today."
Back to top Go down
Nyarlathotep

Nyarlathotep

PostSubject: Re: The Crest (Reality 0)   The Crest (Reality 0) EmptyMon Oct 20, 2014 4:26 pm

The Crest (Reality 0) Tumblr_mmtsqmCQTs1rm8k9zo1_500

"And here I was expecting a sensible answer. Very well, if you wish to die I'll take your life without hesitation. Let us begin." The young man gave a confident, yet thin smile. Jinmu-tenno took the first step forward in this fight against himself. "I'll be surprised if you survive long enough to see the power you've missed out on gaining. Though, I have a feeling you'll be dying before I even need to summon Baal to this field. So, any last words? I'm sure Chance has her own last words to give aswell. You both will die together." Naito gave a low laugh before running a hand through his hair. "I've always been the type to enjoy some Tsurinai blood being spilled."

The Crest (Reality 0) 28bbk3n

Tsurinai Naito

Initiating PvS Combat Mode... It's the Killer, do not Die...

Naito Stats:

Skills:

Miss and Crit:

Details:
Back to top Go down
Nyarlathotep

Nyarlathotep

PostSubject: Re: The Crest (Reality 0)   The Crest (Reality 0) EmptyTue Oct 21, 2014 12:41 pm

The Crest (Reality 0) 28bbk3n

Tsurinai Naito

Initiating PvS Combat Mode... It's the Killer, do not Die...

Naito Stats:

Skills:

Miss and Crit:
Back to top Go down
Nyarlathotep

Nyarlathotep

PostSubject: Re: The Crest (Reality 0)   The Crest (Reality 0) EmptyTue Oct 21, 2014 12:43 pm

((Though it says towards Naito, I meant to put Chance, as the Miss and Crit chances would show. Good luck.))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Crest (Reality 0)   The Crest (Reality 0) Empty

Back to top Go down

The Crest (Reality 0)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next