Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
Gym Under Attack (Mass Awakening 3) - Page 2 EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
Gym Under Attack (Mass Awakening 3) - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
Gym Under Attack (Mass Awakening 3) - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
Gym Under Attack (Mass Awakening 3) - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
Gym Under Attack (Mass Awakening 3) - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
Gym Under Attack (Mass Awakening 3) - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
Gym Under Attack (Mass Awakening 3) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
Gym Under Attack (Mass Awakening 3) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
Gym Under Attack (Mass Awakening 3) - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

Gym Under Attack (Mass Awakening 3)

Go down 
+4
Cymakara
lightfiyr
Penny
Grantus
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Enigma

Enigma

Gym Under Attack (Mass Awakening 3) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gym Under Attack (Mass Awakening 3)   Gym Under Attack (Mass Awakening 3) - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 26, 2014 8:56 pm

“Hmm? I was wrong?” Hyde would say to Koy as he gave him a playful look. “That’s pretty odd, I could of sworn that she was here to see you or something. “Hyde puts his hands behind his head as he makes a small stretch, he wondered why this chick was even here questioning the students. “ A big story ? I don’t know of anything that’s going on right now. If there’s anything you would want to do, it would be interviewing one of the teachers. They say that he was the brother of the criminal, so if there’s any kind of scoop involving a tearful family story, or how this affects him doing his job or anything, trying to get an interview or a few comments from Ariston Rhodes is something I would do if I was a journalist. “ Hyde then goes into his bag and takes out a banana. “Though, that would be a little boring. I’m Hyde by the way; this is my good friend Koy! “ Hyde would say as he pats Koy on the back and starts to peel his banana. “ Maybe there’s a student festival coming up with different kinds of stalls, coming back on that day would involve a scoop of how today's youths are full of vigor or something. “As Hyde puts the banana in his mouth, he turns to smile and wave at the bored looking students that was sitting on the bench.
Back to top Go down
Ryuu

PostSubject: Re: Gym Under Attack (Mass Awakening 3)   Gym Under Attack (Mass Awakening 3) - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 26, 2014 10:35 pm

Ryuu finally put his game away, instead focusing on the game Alex was playing. It looked fun. He had definitely never seen anything like it. The only games he was allowed to play were games like Go or Chess. Even the games he managed to hide from his grandfather were nothing like this. "Looks like fun."Ryuu said casually, watching him play. "I've never played a game like that before." What's the name of the game? Soul Sacrifice? He had to get that some time. But he needed to get the system he was playing it on, he believed. "What's... that?" He pointed at the PSVita. Ryuu blushed just a little bit. He didn't like asking about things.

He thought it made him look stupid, and he definitely did not want to look stupid in front of his fellow students. But he couldn't help it if he's been sheltered by his family. He only recently discovered that he could play games on his phone.
Back to top Go down
lightfiyr

lightfiyr

PostSubject: Re: Gym Under Attack (Mass Awakening 3)   Gym Under Attack (Mass Awakening 3) - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 29, 2014 12:13 am

Hideki looked down at his phone which an just begin to ring oh god yeah sorry guys but i got too go hideki said picking up his bag and runing out of gym bumping in to the girl that no one knew and lefted
[EXIT]
Back to top Go down
Grantus

Grantus

PostSubject: Re: Gym Under Attack (Mass Awakening 3)   Gym Under Attack (Mass Awakening 3) - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 29, 2014 12:38 am

When the reporter heard of what the two boys had to say, she puffed her cheeks. “Oh, those stories are so yesterday! We need something new! Something fresh! Something to keep the crowd interested, we’re always hungry for more knowledge about what is going on around us! I gotta keep searching the place!” she shouted like a young child. At once, she’d rush to the door on legs quicker than a steed, holding her hat with one hand and a pen and paper in the other, before exiting the gym. After the other student left, it would be a few minutes until, suddenly the atmosphere would grow heavier. Electronics would stop working, and the scenery would turn into a black and white environment, so contrasting and so bright and dark that

It

looked

off…

Gym Under Attack (Mass Awakening 3) - Page 2 Gym_aw10

As they wondered, the ones awakened saw familiar signs that Shadows were nearing, for the students without the potential had suddenly frozen in time, unable to act and do a single thing. Suddenly with one loud boom, a black hand would press itself against the door, trying to push its way in. The hand was about as big as the door was, and looked as black as the scenery the few could see. The hand would pull itself back, and slap the door as though it were nothing, but instead of the door crashing down, a large stream of black ooze shot through the cracks of the door like it had suddenly sprung a leak and landed in a large puddle near the door as the hand continued to push onto the door. The puddle would begin to grow, and soon, many masks seemed to sprout from it. And along with that, many pairs of hands sprout from the masks and pulled themselves away from each other, forming into little tiny creatures that looked upon the new prey, the ones with potential, and even where they stood, they could hear the voices of their inner potential, calling to them…

You will now hear the voices of your Personas, but they are not summoned just yet, this is the moment where they merely call to you in your head.

Shadow 1:

Shadow 2:

Shadow 3:

Shadow 4:

Shadow 5:

Shadow 6:

Shadow 7:

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Gym Under Attack (Mass Awakening 3)   Gym Under Attack (Mass Awakening 3) - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 29, 2014 4:07 am

"Oh Hyde, please. I'm not THAT good..." He laughed a little before letting the other guy loose and just mindlessly paying attention to what he was talking about with the reporter and the other kids, who suddenly seemed interested in answering her thirst for news. It wasn't anything that would keep him interested, and so he drifted of to his own little world, not even noticing that the woman had left until moments later. And then it begun.
First, Koy thought that his eyes were playing tricks on him. Why would the world lose color all of a sudden? Was he still daydreaming? He made sure to take out his glasses and clean them up before putting them on again. A little pinch in the arm and a "ouch!" later he discovered that, indeed, he wasn't sleeping.He din't have time to think to much about it or ask Hyde, who seemingly was still as colorful as before, what was happening before the loud boom. "What the..."
Okay, good thing he was not scared easily. Now, time back away from the vicinity of the door slowly before...Well, something like that happened. A puddle off black...something was entering, and that was not good, not good at all. He had played enough games and seen enough horror movies to know where this was going. "Uh....Hyde? I mean, everyone who is not playing monotone? I think we should...you know...Run or something." He did seem calm, but his behavior would tell otherwise, as he was still backing away slowly, without averting his eyes from the black figures.
"Do not back up. Stay strong. Discover me." What was it? He didn't remember this voice. he hasn't heard anything or anyone who sounded like that before, It seemed like... the one calling was inside himself! " If this is some kind of just I swear I'll..." The boy said, stoping and looking around. "Call for me." "Who....are you?"

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Ryuu

PostSubject: Re: Gym Under Attack (Mass Awakening 3)   Gym Under Attack (Mass Awakening 3) - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 29, 2014 4:30 am

Ryuu's focus was taken off of the conversation he was trying to start when the air of the gym changed. It felt very... oppressive. Ryuu had trouble catching his breath as he adjusted to the sudden shift in the environment. He looked at his phone; it no longer worked. The scenery around him began to change. It was as if he was looking through a camera that had the contrast thrown wildly off. He began to question his sanity. Had the pressure finally gotten to him? Had he finally cracked? He stood up and looked down at those in front of him. "Hey, do you guys see--" He began, but was interrupted by a loud "BOOM!" Ryuu jumped and looked towards the source of the sound.

Was that...? Was that a hand? It was big and black, not like the hand of a human. Ryuu could only watch in horror. He was frozen with fear. A voice filled his thoughts. As if it was coming from the darkest depths of his mind.

"Thou... art I. I... am thou."

Ryuu didn't know the source of the voice, and he honestly didn't care. It was clear to him now. He was completely and utterly insane. "It's just a figment of your imagination..." He whispered to himself. "It's not real... it's not real... it's not real..." He held his head in his hands. "It's not real! It's not real!" He shouted. The harsh reality was setting in. Ryuu desperately tried to rationalize what was going on. He tried to push it aside as a figment of his fractured psyche. But this seemed far too real to be the result of him going insane. The voice called again.

"Do not falter. DO NOT SUBMIT! Stand and face them!"

"Who..." Ryuu started, but the voice interrupted him.

"Call upon the power deep within! You need only call me and I shall come!"
Back to top Go down
Penny

Penny

PostSubject: Re: Gym Under Attack (Mass Awakening 3)   Gym Under Attack (Mass Awakening 3) - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 29, 2014 2:15 pm

Watching in surprise as Hideki burst out the door, Rita simply waved him goodbye and started to put away her notebook, looking to the entrance as the strange girl ran out the same door Hideki had gone through before... Getting up and throwing her sling-on bag over her shoulder, Rita signaled Alex to turn off his game as classes were about to start... little did she know that suddenly wouldn't have mattered at all... In an instant, her perception changed and the world around her turned monochrome, a simple mixture of black over white... "Wait, what the hell?!" Her eyes widening and her mouth following suit in disbelief, Rita looked to the entrance following the bang, seeing a shadowy figure burst through the door like it was nothing... "W-wait, what is this?! Where the hell am I now?!" Her back curving as she started to get frightened, Rita only knew by instinct that those things were enemies and she had to survive... "Alex, be careful! I can tell, those things are definitely dangerous!" Her eyes now focusing and her mood getting back to normal, Rita cursed herself for not following on her hunch and not getting out when she thought it right...
"What are you so afraid of, My Praetor?"
An unknown voice echoing in her mind, she shut off the outside world almost instantly, asking herself internally... "Wh-what the hell?! Who are you?!" The voice replied almost instantly, Rita being able to notice a clear tone of happiness on it... she could tell the figure was grinning even though she couldn't see it at all...
"I am you, My Praetor, and you are me! Stand against these filthy things and show them what a true artist can do, no... what a true KING can do!"
Her stance easing up, Rita knew already what she had to do... Now focusing on the black creatures again, her eyes, previously a deep brown, turned almost completely black, glaring at the things... She knew she had to do it... and the power was almost hers... she just had to...
-SURVIVE-
Back to top Go down
Cymakara

Cymakara

PostSubject: Re: Gym Under Attack (Mass Awakening 3)   Gym Under Attack (Mass Awakening 3) - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 29, 2014 2:29 pm

Alex was about to reply to the conversation when his game shut off with no warning, no real indication it needed charged or anything. Just boom, game off. Alex had the most freaked out expression for a moment as he spoke aloud in outburst. "I just charged you this morning! What the fu-.." And thats when he heard Rita telling him to be careful, looking up as his eyes narrowed. He wasn't sure what was going on, at all, it was like a twisted nightmare brought to reality. His heart began to beat rapidly, falling back on the bleachers as he screamed out again."W-w-w-what the hell is this!?"

"To bee or not to bee... Thou art I, and I art thou." A voice in Alex's head chimed in. A whiley voice while at the same time bearing a sort of... Buzzing aftertone.... Alex glanced around frantically, but couldn't see the source of the voice. It didn't look like he was the only one being weird about it, Rita looked rather calm and focused on something... "Come on, don't Bee afraid now. You don't want to Bee killed by those things, do you?" If it wasn't a dire situation, the bee puns would be painful to bear but also slightly chuckle worthy. All Alex could do was reply loudly, fighting back his tears of fear. "Who... Who are you~?" There was a swelling of warmth in him, as the next reply came. "I told you. I'm you~"
Back to top Go down
Enigma

Enigma

PostSubject: Re: Gym Under Attack (Mass Awakening 3)   Gym Under Attack (Mass Awakening 3) - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 29, 2014 3:16 pm

It was at this moment that Hyde started to get a strange feeling of danger. He knew this feeling well, something was coming.  It could be none other than the shadows, but why? Why were they showing up now? Just like that, Hyde’s usual happy  appearance was exchanged for a more serious one as he stood in  front of Koy as a reflex. He then looked around in search of those that didn’t seem frozen. “That’s good; we got a good number of people here. I hope I can protect everyone.  “  When Koy told Hyde to run, the only thing that Hyde did was smile. “Don’t worry, I’ll explain everything. And I promise that I won’t anything happen to you guys. That’s the reason why I decided to become strong….“   Hyde then proceeds with his explanation. “Everyone, My name is Hyde Mizumi. If you can still move, that’s good. That means that you have  the potential to access your persona, which also means you have the power to fight back.  These things are called shadows, very dangerous creatures. The voice in your head is your friend that you know for almost your entire life, accept them and call out to them. Everything will make sense then, watch me.  Your envoker could range from a tarrot card or anything else. In my case, i use something a little similar to a wrist watch.  “ With that being said, Hyde’s arcana morpher appeared on his wrist. With a press of a button, Hyde called out to his initial persona. “Codas Kyrin!”

Picture of his persona
Spoiler:

Codas Kyrin is  9 feet tall and seems to be covered in a black mechanical armor all over his body.  He has the various weapons of  his black spear and wing stingers. The wing stinger  serves as both wings, and a firing point for attacks as well, he also has a long black tail. After Hyde’s partner was summoned, Hyde pointed at it. “This is your persona; it’s our weapon against the shadows. As long as we work together,  I’m sure we can survive this! It's your turn now, try calling out to them. Remember their name!” Hyde would say as he readied himself for an attack. He was a little rusty, but there was no room for mistakes.

Strengths
Spoiler:

Stats
Spoiler:

Abilities used
Spoiler:

OOC: Hopefully this is a grace period, via a learning experience since everyone cant summon yet. So ill wait...and since i didn't jump the gun, i don't think the shadows will attack either.
Back to top Go down
warpedarcana2

warpedarcana2

PostSubject: Re: Gym Under Attack (Mass Awakening 3)   Gym Under Attack (Mass Awakening 3) - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 29, 2014 4:12 pm

Kichiro looked around. Everything had just turned black and white. "Awesome." He whispered not noticing the creatures coming out of the ground. When he did, he suddenly heard a voice in his head. " I art thou, and thou art me." Confused, Kichiro looked around, just in time to hear Hyde's speech.
Back to top Go down
Pear-kun

Pear-kun

PostSubject: Re: Gym Under Attack (Mass Awakening 3)   Gym Under Attack (Mass Awakening 3) - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 29, 2014 8:38 pm

Akira stood up immediately as his surrounding changed. It was exactly the same as when he was at the cave. He calmly took off his headphones and stared at the shadows. Akira started smiled and then looked at Hyde who had just made the speech. "So you're a person user too?" He said as a tarot card formed in his hand. "I guess I'll summon mine then. Dolus!" The card in his hand began to crumbled. Flutters started surrounding Akira as a huge figure that looks similar to a Knight appeared behind him. "It's pretty cool when you summon it." He said to the others with a big smile.
Back to top Go down
Grantus

Grantus

PostSubject: Re: Gym Under Attack (Mass Awakening 3)   Gym Under Attack (Mass Awakening 3) - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 29, 2014 11:20 pm

As the two men summoned their Personas, the Shadows began to look towards them, they were now priority number one for them, and they could be assured they know who the first victims were going to be when the fight was on. They made their approach, slowly crawling among the gym floor like a mobile ooze sliding down a hill. The ooze finally split off into the small Shadows and stood in front of the two men, though taking heed to the others around them, ready to include them into their next meal as well.

PvS Combat has Begun - You may now summon your Personas to fight. Feel free to use your own battle tune and ask whatever questions you need, except for Hyde and Anon. Note that once you guys post, the order in which you all post will stay the same until the end of combat. Good luck.

Shadow 1:

Shadow 2:

Shadow 3:

Shadow 4:

Shadow 5:

Shadow 6:

Shadow 7:
Back to top Go down
Enigma

Enigma

PostSubject: Re: Gym Under Attack (Mass Awakening 3)   Gym Under Attack (Mass Awakening 3) - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 30, 2014 9:49 am

“Oh? So you’re a veteran then?” Hyde would say with a small smile at Akira as he prepares his attacks. “If that’s the case, we should try our best to look cool or something.” Codas raised his stingers as he fired them off repeatedly at the shadows. “Pierce! Codas!”

Stats:
Spoiler:

Abilities used
Spoiler:

Miss Chance-
Spoiler:

Crit Chance
Spoiler:

OOC: I been here for a minute so i wont pick a song to be fair, either anon or some of you new cats can ^_^
Back to top Go down
Penny

Penny

PostSubject: Re: Gym Under Attack (Mass Awakening 3)   Gym Under Attack (Mass Awakening 3) - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 30, 2014 12:52 pm

Grinning now at Hyde's explanation, Rita fumbled through her bag for something, hooking it to her leg as she found it, making sure no-one would actually be able to see it... Shouting now to this veteran of sorts, Rita put on her legs up onto the railing, trying to pull herself over it. "Oh, so you actually know how all this works? Fantastic then... I'll give it a try..." Her eyes now more focused on the shadows than they ever were on anything else, Rita jumped down to meet the two "Persona" users, as she heard the voices be called... Looking up at Codas Kyrin as she saw it attack the shadow, Rita smirked even more, thinking this power could be hers to use... Fumbling under her skirt, where she hooked a mysterious thing before, Rita pulled out a simple-looking black gun with a silver lining. "Now, I've heard this is just a model... but it clicks, at least... I feel something in it... powerful... I feel her..." Pointing the model gun at her head, Rita pulled the trigger, a flash of bright blue appearing on her temple as she did... Her eyes widening at the shock of the gun and the mist now appearing around her, Rita's mouth twisted first to an expression of amazement... and then a grin as she saw a figure appearing right in front of her... "You already know, My Praetor... I am you... and you are me!" Nodding at the shorter girl than her, Rita now got her eyes focused on the shadow and shouted towards her Persona, announcing her name to the world like a newly born child's. "Nero Caesar! I command you now, weaken these foolish creatures!" Throwing her hand forward, Rita shouted towards Nero, who proceeded to stab her sword into the ground and chanting a simple spell... with a circle appearing around it too, one of the shadows' skins now looked much softer and easier to cut through, like a stick of butter... Nero disappearing now in the same blue light as before, Rita could feel Nero's mind inside her too... like a familiar feeling... something she had forgotten existed since long ago... "So I'm you... and you're me, huh...? I see..." A peaceful smile on her face, Rita threw her hand outwards, making it burst into flames which suddenly grew away from it and dispersed, revealing the crimson sword Nero was using just before... A test swing of it later, Rita dashed over to Hyde's group, readying herself to fight with them as well... "Well now, this seems mighty interesting... I look forward to working with you two..." A sly smile appearing on her face now, Rita slung her right arm down, letting it hang loosely as her hand held still the sword... Looking forward now to this day, Rita glared at the creatures with a smirk on her face, fully intending to kill them...

Stats:

Attack used:

Nero's theme:
Back to top Go down
Ryuu

PostSubject: Re: Gym Under Attack (Mass Awakening 3)   Gym Under Attack (Mass Awakening 3) - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 30, 2014 1:21 pm

Just as the shock from the seven tiny black creatures was subsiding, he now saw his fellow students summoning creatures of their own. Sure, they were less frightening, but they were still shocking to Ryuu, who had never seen anything even remotely close to this before in his life. The boy below, one of those who summoned a creature... was he talking to them? Remember their name? "But I don't know..." Ryuu began. He froze, a smile creeping across his face. Xerxes... The name echoed in his mind. A blue light shined around him and a card came down from above and stopped in front of his face.

"You are my master. I pledge my service to you. Do not look away. Call me! Reach for your power!"

The fear melted away. Ryuu couldn't explain why. He gazed at the card in front of him. "XII The Hanged Man" was imprinted on the bottom. It was as if he was acting on pure instinct. He reached for the card. "Xerxes!" He shouted with all his might. He crushed the card in his fist. The blue aura around him intensified as the card shattered in a blue light. A figure emerged behind him. It was clad in armor black as night that was etched with arcane runes. It wielded a spear longer than its 8 foot body that was etched with these same runes. Ryuu looked up at his Persona. He was suddenly filled with confidence. He felt like he could do anything. "Okay, Xerxes..." He whispered. "I'm not sure what's happening... but..." He looked down at the Shadows. "I'm not about to die here!"

With that, his sword materialized in his hand. The one gifted to him by his mother. He was about to question why it decided to appear for him now, but he decided to finally just go with it. He thrust his arm out at the Shadows. "Go, Xerxes!" Xerxes spun his spear around, pointing it at the Shadows. Lightning bolts fell down from the sky, aimed directly at all of the Shadows. Once his attack was resolved, he ran down to Hyde's group. "Persona, eh?" He said questioningly to Hyde. "Alright." He glared at the Shadows. "I'm not too sure what i'm doing, so i'll follow your lead." He said to Hyde.

Stats:

Attack:

Xerxes' Theme:

Last edited by Ryuu on Tue Sep 30, 2014 1:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Gym Under Attack (Mass Awakening 3)   Gym Under Attack (Mass Awakening 3) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Gym Under Attack (Mass Awakening 3)
Page 2 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next