Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
A Trip to The Pharmacy [OPEN] - Page 2 EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
A Trip to The Pharmacy [OPEN] - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
A Trip to The Pharmacy [OPEN] - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
A Trip to The Pharmacy [OPEN] - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
A Trip to The Pharmacy [OPEN] - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
A Trip to The Pharmacy [OPEN] - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
A Trip to The Pharmacy [OPEN] - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
A Trip to The Pharmacy [OPEN] - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
A Trip to The Pharmacy [OPEN] - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

A Trip to The Pharmacy [OPEN]

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Genji Kano

Genji Kano

A Trip to The Pharmacy [OPEN] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Trip to The Pharmacy [OPEN]   A Trip to The Pharmacy [OPEN] - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 14, 2013 9:04 pm

Genji watched Abel walk towards the door with his medicine and Genji started to follow. He didn't expect Abel to turn to him and tell him that he was praising him... Oh. Yeah... Genji wasn't the smartest person in the world. He was known for his hard work, not his brains. His brains needed a lot of work, so it was understandable that he didn't understand something. His heart was in the right place, though.

He would listen to the explanation. Genji felt better that his help was appreciated, but he did feel kind of embarrassed for being kind of dumb about it. He wouldn't try to save face, he wasn't that kind of person. He didn't make excuses for his dumbness. But he did want to say something to Abel, though. It went something like this, "Thanks, I'm sorry for misunderstanding. But I'm happy that you aren't angry with me, after all. For what I think about you, I can't say that I feel bad for you or actually dislike you. I don't know what you have, but it's not going to change how I treat you. You were someone in trouble, I helped you out. That's all there is to it. I'm not going to baby you because you have something, either. You seem to really be able to take care of yourself."

Genji was happy that he didn't baby Abel like others. He helped out everyone. If he babied one person, he would baby them all, that's what he was like. Genji waited to see what Abel was doing, he wanted to make sure that he would get home safe. "Hey, where do you live? I could walk you home if you need me to."
Back to top Go down
Abel XIV

Abel XIV

PostSubject: Re: A Trip to The Pharmacy [OPEN]   A Trip to The Pharmacy [OPEN] - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 15, 2013 7:07 pm

"It's fine... I do realize I'm a bit... Aggressive... In the way I express myself...", Abel replied as he let go of Genji to stay on his feet now that he felt somewhat better. To be honest, it was good to hear that Genji believed he could take care of himself, but the he chose not to comment on it at all simply because he knew he wouldn't be able to hold himself from saying certain words...

'Shame that won't last for long', he thought, as a shadow of dread covered his expression.

"I live in the Kizuna Academy dorms... And it won't be necessary for you to help me get there... I'm better now..."

That wasn't entirely true. He may be feeling better than before, but he was still weak... However, he didn't Genji to help him anymore... He... Wanted to get there alone... If they saw him being helped, questions would arise and it wouldn't be long until the truth was found out... Especially now that he was quite famous... What meant that there was a last matter to be taken care of before he left...

"Genji... Can you do me one last favour?", he asked, "I want you... To keep what happened here today secret, alright?", he said, showing his concern about the subject through his serious expression.

"Anyways... I'll be leaving now... Truly... Thanks for everything...", said Abel as he turned and left slowly walking, supporting himself on the wall ease the effort he forced himself to realize.

[Exit]
Back to top Go down
Genji Kano

Genji Kano

PostSubject: Re: A Trip to The Pharmacy [OPEN]   A Trip to The Pharmacy [OPEN] - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 15, 2013 7:23 pm

Genji would be happy that Abel was feeling better. He would watch him start to leave. He would turn and say something to him, Genji would make sure that Abel was okay for now. Now that he was, he was much better. Abel asked him to keep all of this a secret. Genji could do at least that for him. It was the only way he could make it up to him. Genji would promise Abel that he would keep this all a secret. He would have walked home with Abel, but he realized that he didn't get his medicine for his cold. He totally forgot that he had one. He would buy some cold medicine and then walk home. By the time he got out of the Pharmacy, Abel would be far gone. Maybe he'll see him around later. Genji wouldn't mind seeing Abel again, he seemed nice enough. He's kind of used to aggressive and direct people, so it wasn't that big of a deal. It was now time to go home and get some sleep.

[Exit Genji, getting home and getting some sleep!]
Back to top Go down
Philemon
Admin
Philemon

PostSubject: Re: A Trip to The Pharmacy [OPEN]   A Trip to The Pharmacy [OPEN] - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 19, 2013 2:43 pm

Abel has established a social link with Kano Genji of the Hanged Man Arcana...

Genji has established a social link with Abel Mistral of the Moon Arcana...
Back to top Go down
https://newarcana.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Trip to The Pharmacy [OPEN]   A Trip to The Pharmacy [OPEN] - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

A Trip to The Pharmacy [OPEN]
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2