Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
School Trip or Dragon Quest? [School Trip topic / Open] EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
School Trip or Dragon Quest? [School Trip topic / Open] EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
School Trip or Dragon Quest? [School Trip topic / Open] EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
School Trip or Dragon Quest? [School Trip topic / Open] EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
School Trip or Dragon Quest? [School Trip topic / Open] EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
School Trip or Dragon Quest? [School Trip topic / Open] EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
School Trip or Dragon Quest? [School Trip topic / Open] EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
School Trip or Dragon Quest? [School Trip topic / Open] EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
School Trip or Dragon Quest? [School Trip topic / Open] EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

School Trip or Dragon Quest? [School Trip topic / Open]

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Katsu!

Katsu!

School Trip or Dragon Quest? [School Trip topic / Open] Empty
PostSubject: School Trip or Dragon Quest? [School Trip topic / Open]   School Trip or Dragon Quest? [School Trip topic / Open] EmptyFri Jul 12, 2013 1:31 am

Katsu had finally settled in his room and made his way out onto the snowy slopes. The young pop idol had rented out a snowboard and began his long track up the snow filled hills towards the top. On his way, the amber eyed student would stop periodically and lean over. Taking a few breaths, his eyes would become downcast as he slammed his eyes closed. "This.." -breath- "..Hill.." -breath- "..is a pathway to the gods!" Katsu collapsed down onto the hill ontop of his snowboard which caused him to begin to slide back down the hill. Continuing on, Katsu! would slide into a section of trees and would hit a stump, causing his back to slam into it with the thud. Though it looked painful, the boy's face was emotionless, and his eyes looked rather faded and undazed. Sighing, the young pop idol would stand back up and grab the snowboard. Looks like it was time to head back up again, which was such a pain! Ugh! Just then, Katsu!'s eyes had caught notice of it! Yes, this was it! Before him was the legendary sword of Wutai that could only be claimed by the third Demon Lord of the Wutai rebellion! Of course, to the untrained eye, this sword appeared to be a regular stick. No matter, Katsu! grasped the stick in hand and pointed it towards the sky with a heroic pose. "Watashi wa Vincentu desu! Sworn protector of Earth, and third runner up for the throne of demon kind!" If one listened closely, they could hear the feint sound of Katsu! leveling up.

Turning towards a tree, Katsu! would point his stick and give a cocky smile. For some reason the innocent voice he usually had would turn into a deep and masculine grumble. "A monster appears. Time for battle! Dunananan!" Katsu! began to hum a battle theme out loud as he took his stance against the foul beast that appeared like a tree to the untrained eye. "Dun Dun! Dunnanana! Dun Dun! Dananana! Dun Dun! Danana! Dunny Dunny Dun dun dun dun!" The lone white rose of Wutai, our hero Kurei Katsu! wailed away at the tree with his stic- err, uh, Legendary Sword! "Where are you looking, you foul beast?! Time for my signature move! FOAMY ECLIPSE SLASH OF THE LAST FLOWER OF HEAVENLY WRITHING ECLIPSE!" The warrior of Wutai did one last slash forward, sliding his "sword" "through" the "beast" and running past it to make the scene more dramatic. Keeping up the pose, Katsu! could keep his head down as a large cast of Shadows were upon his face. The tree swayed just alittle before the boy fell down to a single knee and took deep breaths. "I-Impossible... This beast was an worthy opponent. Perhaps I'll see him again in the after life." Katsu stood and put the "sword" over his shoulder while taking a cliche heroic pose, looking towards the sun. The shadows seem to work with him, as they came down upon his face, making him look even more heroic as if he had just made his way out of an action film. "The Legendary Rose of Wutai's journey to win the raging war between the Demon Lords had just begun. The winner would become the complete ruler of this land and all the lands spread through the demon world! If he did not stop them, all hope was lost. Everything was riding on the shoulders of this heroic young ma-" COUGH COUGH! The boy suddenly began to choke during his own epic narration of his journey to free the land of demons. The sound of him almost vomiting could easily be heard as he fell to a knee and wiped his mouth with his sleeve. "-S-so like I was saying! The journey was just beginning! What would happen next to our brave hero?!"
Back to top Go down
Unforgiven

Unforgiven

PostSubject: Re: School Trip or Dragon Quest? [School Trip topic / Open]   School Trip or Dragon Quest? [School Trip topic / Open] EmptyFri Jul 12, 2013 2:46 am

Ah the slopes of Hayabusa, a wonderous site to behold to anyone out there. One would be awestruck by the beauty of the mountains here, and instantly be filled with inspiration, or so I thought it was. The long trip up had drained the energy from my body it seemed as I yawned waiting to get out. It was quite a while of free time from what I heard, so I decided the first thing was to check out the room. Most likely the others weren't coming for now, but who knows. Making my way to it, I set my backpack on the floor next to the door as I stretched, forgetting to when I got out of the bus. I decided to lay down for a bit, not long, maybe an hour max, but no longer than that, or so I had hoped. Laying down on the floor, I had used my backpack as a pillow, laying against the wall facing it to get comfortable for now since I was too tired to move farther.

Waking up later on, I woke up stretching, my body feeling sore from the trip combined with the nap, which wasn't an hour it seemed, but shorter. About half an hour of sleep is all it was, but for some reason it seemed longer, but that's what is called a nap right? Short sweet and to the point. Rejuvenated, I felt really better now that I had just taken a silent nap here, which was surprising since I usually need music to do that. However, I didn't question it as I got up and headed outside to the slopes, hopefully to engage in something fun.

Exiting out though, I didn't feel like doing anything this time for some reason. Although I should actually rent a snowboard for when I do feel like it. Heading over, I quickly got a board to fit me as I wobbled over to head up to the start of the slopes. However, as I approached, I heard weird noises coming from the opposite way of the slopes. Looking over, I saw someone over there in a motion like he was trying to slice the tree. Weird kid wasn't he? I paid no heed to it as I got to the path up, but then turned around when I heard a cough come from him. Sighing, I figured I'd go check up on him as I started to wobble over there. Approaching him, I caught him narrating something, almost repeating something from a cartoon or game. "Umm... you alright in the head?" I asked worriedly, keeping distance in case he became... weird or something.
Back to top Go down
Katsu!

Katsu!

PostSubject: Re: School Trip or Dragon Quest? [School Trip topic / Open]   School Trip or Dragon Quest? [School Trip topic / Open] EmptyFri Jul 12, 2013 5:10 am

The lone warrior of Wutai looked towards the random newcomer and would once again narrator. "Carl has joined the battle!" Who the hell was Carl? He was obviously referring to this newcomer, but wasn't it quite rude to just give them nicknames? And why did he give him a nickname like Carl when he had the cooler nickname of Vincent? The world was not fair. Katsu!, however, continued to laugh as he pointed his legendary blade towards "Carl." "'Who am I', you asked?!" He didn't ask that. "I am an ally to the weak. I am the lone warrior, the single white rose of Wutai! I am VINCENT, the third Demon Lord on the way to the throne of the Demon King!" "Vincent" crossed his arms and leaned against a tree. The shadows fell upon his body, masking his eyes and the majority of his face, giving a rather over the top, yet epic appearance to the young hero. In this moment, a convenient wind would blow by and he'd raise his head to look off into the distance. "This wind, it seems troubled. Almost as if it were weeping... This wind, I do not like it, all it does is take away what's most precious to me. I will stop this wind once becoming the Demon King." He spoke like he was in some sort of game, and it was obvious all of this was just a part of some crazy fantasy world he had put together in his head. Looking towards the newcomer, Katsu! would raise his sti- legendary sword and give a laugh. "Well come now, Stanley, we have demons to defeat!" Who was Stanley?! He had just called him Carl earlier!

Turning, Katsu! would begin to swing the legendary sword at a tree. "Why do I fight, you ask?" -He didn't ask this. "It's simple. I am in a band to defeat the many demon lords of this land, and then to defeat the Demon King himself. Once defeating the King, I will take his throne and become a new master, ushering in years of peace and tranquility. The prophecy spoke of a human hero who will slice through the darkness and pour a new era of light upon the world. This hero is me!" The "hero" would look back towards the newcomer before giving another triumphant laugh. However, halfway through the laugh he'd suddenly curl over and throw up. Was he holding it in ever since he started coughing earlier? What a weird boy. He'd even continue to speak after throwing up, like it had never happened. "Well then, shōnen! Let us begin our journey!"
Back to top Go down
Uzbekistan

Uzbekistan

PostSubject: Re: School Trip or Dragon Quest? [School Trip topic / Open]   School Trip or Dragon Quest? [School Trip topic / Open] EmptyFri Jul 12, 2013 5:23 pm

Nanami hated the cold. She hated the cold with a passion that could rival just about anything, but why go on a skii trip if she wasn't going to go down the slopes?

The problem was, she sucked at skiing.

Oh come on, did they really expect her to strap two pieces of wood to her feet and use another two to guide herself down fifty feet? Answer: she didn't even expect herself to go down that. She sighed and shook her head, wandering around near the bottom of the slopes when she spotted two silly looking people, one who looked confused and another that just looked bored and wanted to have some fun. The second guy was using RPG terms so was he LARPing? Oh dear, he threw up. Was he okay? Well, at least she could introduce herself and check up on him. Pulling out a pocket first aid kit, she cried out to the wind, "Not without a healer, you won't!"

Shit, what now? Well, there was only one thing to do. She stepped from the trees and cried rather dramatically, "The Demon King has enslaved my people oh good sir. Allow me to join your party and help you and your friend in your quest to slay him! No harm shall come to you, so long as my name is Ma'ar Silverspirit!" She starts, as if just now noticing that he was hurt. "But good knight! You are already wounded! Please, allow me to heal you!"
Back to top Go down
Unforgiven

Unforgiven

PostSubject: Re: School Trip or Dragon Quest? [School Trip topic / Open]   School Trip or Dragon Quest? [School Trip topic / Open] EmptyFri Jul 12, 2013 7:39 pm

However, over the course of a couple seconds, it seems like my words went in one ear and right out the other. Speaking to me it seemed while still in a narrative tone, I heard him say 'Carl' which made me slink back in fear. This guy was really weird right about now. What battle was this guy talking about? Perhaps something happened to him prior to my appearance that triggered it. Well of course that's what happened but what? Something was wrong here, very wrong. I was about to pull away, but my kind nature wanted me to help this kid get better.

Not knowing how to, he went on about who he was, which made me question his sanity even more. He came up with a persona, a person he thought he was when he clearly wasn't. Games were probably a huge part of his life, but then again I loved games as well, so I couldn't nitpick at that. A cool breeze shifted by, the seconds ticking by and making me more and more worried about this kid. Before I could speak though, he spoke of the wind being sad because of the demon king, which made me shove my face into my right palm, shaking my head. This kid belonged on stage it seemed with his acting skills, although he probably just got hit on the head or something as a child. Or even fell down here and hit his head on something her.

"Did you hit your head or something? Perhaps dropped on it as a kid?" I asked taking a step back. However, once again, it had no effect as he looked at me, telling me to follow him I think. He said Stanley, but who was this Stanley person? Hopefully he wasn't referring to me, but by the situation, it was all too obvious he was. Was this how it was when he said Carl? My name was neither, but Nanashi Fujiwara, but I couldn't say that since he wouldn't even listen in the first place.

After a moment, he turned to swing at a tree, which made me wonder why he thought that stick was like a sword or something. He was insane. He then went on another narration spree about why he fights, when I had kept my mouth shut all this time, minus the question I asked. Demon lords and becoming one? What video game was he even quoting or thinking of? I tried to think of various ones but none came to mind. Soon after though, he threw up which made me nervous and scared FOR HIM since it hit him like a ton of bricks. Repulsed a little, I stepped back once more, raising my left hand up in front of me as a sort of shield. However, it didn't affect him as he spoke to me again, calling me something weird this time.

Hoping to speak a bit of sense into him, I took a few steps forward, my left hand still raised. However, from out of nowhere some girl appeared with an entrance like I imagined his was. Speaking of being a medic, was she dropped on her head as a kid too? Tears streamed down her face, so it seemed like it was more recent. My eyes opened wide, my arms fell limp at my sides and my jaw dropped as she joined into his fantasy. I could not believe my eyes, who were these two? It just made no sense to me, I could not believe what I was seeing or hearing. Her name made little to no sense, but it was probably an elfish type name from the games I played. She then spoke of the injured man who I thought was crazy. "Are you two alright? Maybe I should go get a psychiatrist or a therapist for you two?" I asked scratching the back of my neck, still dumbfounded at what I was seeing.
Back to top Go down
Katsu!

Katsu!

PostSubject: Re: School Trip or Dragon Quest? [School Trip topic / Open]   School Trip or Dragon Quest? [School Trip topic / Open] EmptyFri Jul 12, 2013 8:15 pm

"Chaaan. Chananan Chaaaaan. Chaaaan."- Katsu began to hum a tone as he walked past the medic with a grave look upon his face. "Chaan Chaaan Chaaaan.. Chan..." Suddenly, there was complete and utter silence. He would then look over his shoulder at the medic, giving a thumbs up. "Ma'ar Silverspirit has joined the party." What?! Was that whole "song" just the music that plays when a new player joins the party?! "I am fine, my strong healer! We have no time to rest! The Demon King must be defeated!" Pointing his legendary blade forward, "Vincent" would give a heroic smile. "Come, Ma'ar Silverspirit and Gregory!"-Now his name was Gregory?!- "Our journey continues to the docks! We need a boat to reach the western islands of the Demon King's castle!" Katsu! marched forward and suddenly stopped, raising his hand with a grave expression. "Wait! Something is up around this tree. I'll check it out!" Katsu! ran up and went behind the tree. A few seconds would past, and he would come out from the other side with what looked to be a beard made of snow. His eyes were squinted close, and his once legendary sword was now being used as cane. Hunching over, he'd do a few coughs and look towards the mighty heroes. "Who am I, you asked, young whipper snappers?"-They didn't. "I am the Shipyard owner. Why should I give you a ship? Well actually I can use this to my advantage. My daughter was kidnapped by a dragon and was taken towards the mountains to the North. If you save her, I'll give you a ship." The old man coughed and went back behind the tree. A few seconds later, Kats- or I mean Vincent reappeared with his blade pointed towards his comrades. "You heard the man! To get the boat, we have a mission to accomplish. Franklin!"- He pointed towards the male student who had arrived first onto the scene. Apparently another name change?! "Lead the way to the mountains! Wait, let's save our game first!"

Katsu stood still, un moving, like a statue for a few seconds. Then he'd suddenly come back with full valor and begin to narrate. "The journey to defeat the Demon King has begun! We join our heroes Vincent, Silverspirit, Carl, Stanley, Gregory, and Franklin. Will the mystical warriors of Wutai be able to save the Ship owner's daughter?! It's time we found out!" "Vincent" pointed his sti- Legendary Sword towards the mountain he had fell down earlier with his snow board. "Let us go, comrades! Victory awaits! Silverspirit, we will save your people even if it costs us..." Katsu paused as he stared at his fellow male warrior. Suddenly he snapped back. "..Even if it costs us Jack's life!"-Now this poor boy's name was Jack?! What was going on?!
Back to top Go down
Uzbekistan

Uzbekistan

PostSubject: Re: School Trip or Dragon Quest? [School Trip topic / Open]   School Trip or Dragon Quest? [School Trip topic / Open] EmptyFri Jul 12, 2013 11:13 pm

Gosh, what was with this guy and his loony energy? He throws up, he seems like he is on the brink of death, and he keeps going with this boundless energy. It had to be admired and monitored. She did break character a bit when he became the old man and 'saved' their progress with a screwed up face, but she was still was still worried that he was deathly sick. But if she tagged along, she could keep an eye on him with the other boy too. "Thank you gentlemen. Onward!"

Nanami moved nearere to the hapless bystander and smile softly at him, murmuring out this next bit. It wouldnt do if the 'leader' heard this. "Sorry about that rather dramatic entrance. My name is Himura Nanami and I'm here to help. Kinda. I'll help keep an eye on him at any rate. Kinda worried you know? And we might catch him off guard or something so we can stop him beforer he hurts himself. Just give me a signal or something, you know? For now, we just gotta play along with this farce for now."

((Sorry it took me so long to reply. It ate my first two responses.))
Back to top Go down
Unforgiven

Unforgiven

PostSubject: Re: School Trip or Dragon Quest? [School Trip topic / Open]   School Trip or Dragon Quest? [School Trip topic / Open] EmptySat Jul 13, 2013 8:04 am

My jaw felt like I had dislocated it, my body seem to turn to stone in disbelief at what I was seeing unfolding before my eyes. I was hunched over slightly, arms dangling at the wind's mercy and eyes wide, not blinking once. The male was making another weird noise before speaking about this new girl joining the party, which shocked me still how he held this up. However, he played it off like he was not hurt before talking to me again and once again changing my name. It was less shocking now that it had happened for what seemed like the tenth time. My eyes were glued to the strange person, but when he seemingly changed to a different persona back to his original one, I blinked and rubbed my eyes, hoping I was seeing things. I was not sad to say.

I snapped back to normal when he changed my name once again, this time to Franklin. I just don't know what this guy was doing, but he seemed pretty looney for now, especially with his 'saving the game' line and appearance while he did. After, he listed of several names he had called me before, like all of them were alter egos of mine or separate people. However, I shook my head and sighed in disbelief when he changed my name again, yet became puzzled when I realized what he said. Why only my life? Was I that unimportant of a character in his mind? Oh gosh, I should have just gone snowboarding as she chimed in. It all seemed so surreal and something out of a hardcore video game player's fantasy to live out a real life adventure.

However, a glimpse of hope came to me, a single ray of hope shone on me when the girl came to her senses and whispered to me. I was too shocked by this to be shocked a girl was talking to me, so I was listening more closely than I normally would. Himura-chan was her name it seemed and she, like me, was concerned for his safety. "I suppose, it is a duty of a senpai to do this stuff for his kouhai. Although I-I'm shocked y-y-you went along with i-it so much." I said, realizing who it was talking to me halfway through. It was more a whispered tone, with a sigh separating the two sentences so the crazy one wouldn't hear myself either.
Back to top Go down
Katsu!

Katsu!

PostSubject: Re: School Trip or Dragon Quest? [School Trip topic / Open]   School Trip or Dragon Quest? [School Trip topic / Open] EmptySat Jul 13, 2013 6:26 pm

Vincent looked over his shoulder at his two comrades whispering to one another. Were they attempting to betray him, selling him out to the Demon King?! Were they cohorts of the Demon Lords Vincent was currently battling against?! Katsu! flipped forward, pressing off his hand and twisting around to face his false team mates. Raising his legendary sword, the lone warrior of the Wutai gritted his teeth. "You thought you could fool me, huh?! SOLDIERS of the Demon LORD, you will not pass here! Silverspirit and... Jeff, HOW COULD YOU TURN YOUR BACKS TO YOUR PEOPLE?!" Katsu! stabbed his sti- Legendary BLADE into the snow and began to make a snowball. "You'll never take me alive! Take this! MY ULTRA MEGA BALL OF DOOM!" Winding up for a pitch, Katsu! beamed the ball forward, yet it only went a foot before falling and hitting the ground. It was a pathetic throw. Vincent crossed his arms across his chest and gave a full out laugh. "BWAHAHA!" He laughed.. and laughed.. and laughed some more before suddenly stopping and staring off into space. He stood there for a few seconds, with a blank face, as his round amber eyes stared at both of them.

After a few seconds, he'd rub the back of his neck and give an wide grin. "Uh, who are you people?" Katsu! spoke with an innocent tone as he gave an innocent, toothy grin to match. Was this a sudden change of character? Was he snapping back into reality here? They would see real soon, trust and believe these words! Mwahaha!
Back to top Go down
Uzbekistan

Uzbekistan

PostSubject: Re: School Trip or Dragon Quest? [School Trip topic / Open]   School Trip or Dragon Quest? [School Trip topic / Open] EmptySat Jul 13, 2013 7:24 pm

What... What just happened...? What was going on...? "Are you okay...?" Gosh, she was utterly confused, but glad this was over. At last. Well, for now, she supposed. She had no idea when that other guy would come out next. Was he suffing from bi-polar? Was he a manic depressive? She didn't know him and she couldn't tell. Best to keep her guard up, but stow the first aid kit and smiled at him. "Do you not remember us?" One way or another, she was going back inside. "Maybe we should go inside, get a chance to introduce ourselves." She laughed a little bit and smiled. "Hello. My name is Himura Nanami. It's nice to meet you."
Back to top Go down
Unforgiven

Unforgiven

PostSubject: Re: School Trip or Dragon Quest? [School Trip topic / Open]   School Trip or Dragon Quest? [School Trip topic / Open] EmptyMon Jul 15, 2013 2:59 am

My initial though as I was going along with this was 'What the hell am I doing?' but then it changed into a shrug at best. I'd follow for a bit then return to snowboarding, or at least start to. However, it was short lived as he turned on us it seemed, believing our whisperings to be devil speak or something. Calling us out, I just stood dumbfounded at this guy's endurance and imagination[s]as I made a rainbow in front of me with my hands turning into a sponge[/s] for someone like him. He then threw a snowball, but to no avail as it landed shortly in front of him. He laughed for a moment before returning to reality, seeming to not remember anything as he asked us who we were. She asked if he was okay, I just hung my head and shook it in dishonesty at what I'm witnessing.

Her question was rhetorical in my opinion, but who knows how'd he react at this point. Could surprise me by remembering us or something. However, she gave in and properly introduced herself after laughing a little after suggesting we go inside. "I am Carl, Stanley, Gregory, Franklin, Jack, and Jeff. But my friends call me Nanashi." I said chuckling to myself about the joke. I doubt he'd get it, but it was sort of an inside joke to me.
Back to top Go down
Katsu!

Katsu!

PostSubject: Re: School Trip or Dragon Quest? [School Trip topic / Open]   School Trip or Dragon Quest? [School Trip topic / Open] EmptyMon Jul 15, 2013 7:10 pm

"Not remember you?" The amber eyed boy would place a hand on his head and glance to the side. There was no way they had met before this. Were they hallucinating or something? "Um, well I was playing a game and you two just suddenly appeared. I know your game tags, I was asking who you both really were. Was I unclear, or did the Demon King brainwash you?" Katsu! gave an innocent smile to both of the "party members" while folding his hands behind his back. "Anyway, going inside is so totally lame! I didn't come on this vacation to spend it inside. If you two want to leave, feel free to log off. I saved our game anyways." Boy, for someone as famous as Katsu, he surely did not know the difference between real life and fantasy did he? "Oh, I never introduced myself properly, did I?" The round eyed first year would grasp his sti- Legendary Sword and point it towards the heavenly skies. "I am Vincent in game, but my real name is none other than Kurei Katsu! from class 1-A. Dunanan!" He hummed a victory fanfare at the end of his heroic pose before tossing the stick behind his back and taking a step towards Nanami. Grasping her hands, the first year's face would go a tint of red as his round amber eyes looked into her own. "My how lucky am I to meet such a beauty here in this serene forest. Would you do me the honours of going out on a date with me? I know this four star restaurant that has a roof where the moon's shimmer would only pale in comparison to your beauty." His round amber eyes twinkled towards her own before he suddenly backed up and gave a playful laugh. Looking back towards Nanashii, Katsu would give him a thumbs up. "So,... Joseph, I've never seen you around school. Though, I did just transfer here from being on tour. I didn't think so many people went to Kizuna Academy until I officially enrolled as a first year." Katsu! gave an innocent smile as he folded his hands behind his back and shifted his weight to his left foot. "So, are you two my senpai?"

Traits:
Back to top Go down
Uzbekistan

Uzbekistan

PostSubject: Re: School Trip or Dragon Quest? [School Trip topic / Open]   School Trip or Dragon Quest? [School Trip topic / Open] EmptyTue Jul 16, 2013 2:19 pm

While he was complimenting her, her face turned bright red (well, redder than it was due to the cold) and stayed that way. She... She wasn't pretty. The two that she was staying with, they were pretty, but not her. She was huge. Like a cow. Like a big, fat cow. Why was he hitting on her? She didn't know how to respond to that other than to clam up and deny every single word he said in her head. "Uhhhh...." she had to change the subject and fast. What was that about senpai? Yeah, roll with that. "Nah, I'm probably a kouhai to both of you. I'm just a first year student after all." She pulled one of her hands away to fiddle with a short lock of hair that could be considered bangs. "It's nice to meet you, Katsuro-san, Nanashi-san."

Weaknesses:
Back to top Go down
Unforgiven

Unforgiven

PostSubject: Re: School Trip or Dragon Quest? [School Trip topic / Open]   School Trip or Dragon Quest? [School Trip topic / Open] EmptyTue Jul 16, 2013 9:44 pm

So this guy still believed he was in a video game then? Wow, and here we thought it'd be easy on through to the end of the day, but he just made it even harder. Shaking my head again, I sighed as he spoke about logging off and how he had saved the game. The game of life had no save or auto-save: once you died, it was game over for the person but maybe not for that person if they were reborn. Like the equivalent of not having a save file for a video game then dying and forgetting that one hadn't saved. But, she was right and should just play along with this. However, he also introduced himself like she did, which I realize I should have done that as well.

After that, I felt like I should just leave as he dashed towards Nanami, flirting with her as he asked her out, which she reacted shyly. After, he looked to me, he spoke about not knowing me and transferring from a tour as I blinked. A tour? Was he popular or something? After though, he swapped to asking if we were his senpai which she responded with a no. Both were my kouhai it seems, so it was alright with me. "Yes, I am which is why you haven't seen me. I'm a third year, class 3-A. However, probably not that much older than you two, but oh well." I said shrugging a little, now stretching from boredom a bit as I wondered how much more this guy would lead this thing on before he[s]Eminem[/s] snapped back to reality.
Back to top Go down
Katsu!

Katsu!

PostSubject: Re: School Trip or Dragon Quest? [School Trip topic / Open]   School Trip or Dragon Quest? [School Trip topic / Open] EmptyWed Jul 17, 2013 6:38 pm

Katsu! tilted his head towards his fellow first year before blinking a number of times. "You're a first year too? We're probably in the same class! Though Katsu! Katsu! sleeps most the day. Oh and by the by.." The young boy began to play with a strand of hair while looking to the side with his wide amber eyes. "Don't call me Katsuro. Katsu! is Katsu! So call me Katsu!, Yeah! But anyway, the pleasure is all mine, Nanami-chan~" The pop idol spoke with a playful tone before turning to look towards his senpai. So apparently this guy was the eldest out of the three. No wonder he seemed like he could be a stick in the mud when it came to anything fun and exciting. "Aren't senpai supposed to be cool, refined, and dignified? You look like a slouch!" Katsu! gave a taunting giggle as he placed a hand on his side and swayed back and forth. "Alot of our senpai are so serious when it comes their appearance, but I guess there are some who don't have a care in the world. That's cool, huh, Nanami-chan?" Katsu looked over to his fellow first year and gave a playful wink towards her.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: School Trip or Dragon Quest? [School Trip topic / Open]   School Trip or Dragon Quest? [School Trip topic / Open] Empty

Back to top Go down

School Trip or Dragon Quest? [School Trip topic / Open]
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next