Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
Serial Killer rumors (Open) EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
Serial Killer rumors (Open) EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
Serial Killer rumors (Open) EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
Serial Killer rumors (Open) EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
Serial Killer rumors (Open) EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
Serial Killer rumors (Open) EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
Serial Killer rumors (Open) EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
Serial Killer rumors (Open) EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
Serial Killer rumors (Open) EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

Serial Killer rumors (Open)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Daniel

Daniel

Serial Killer rumors (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Serial Killer rumors (Open)   Serial Killer rumors (Open) EmptySat Aug 09, 2014 7:57 pm

Dani looked at the busy streets as he locked up the house that everybody from his family, besides Dani himself lives at. Dani really didn't understand why his parents went on vacation to parents leaving his four sisters alone. He decided to look at the newspaper he got from the living room and decided to read it while he walked serial killer and missing girls still not found case still has police stumped, then Dani crumpled up the newspaper and threw it into the trashcan still pretty pissed that he couldn't find any leads on the bastard to give to Zachary and he still really didn't want Ariston Rhodes. Dani decided to leave until he overheard two high school girls gossiping "Did you hear that serial killer hasn't been found yet how creepy is that," then the other one spoke up "You know I bet it that Dani Impel kid that's the serial killer oh shit don't look there he is I think he overheard us lets get out of here", the girls then looked worried and bolted. Dani sighed who was spreading those rumors about him, Dani couldn't help but want to tear that bastard a new one whoever he or she was.
Back to top Go down
Retuo
Admin
Retuo

PostSubject: Re: Serial Killer rumors (Open)   Serial Killer rumors (Open) EmptySat Aug 09, 2014 8:30 pm

After getting woken up rather early today, thanks to his apparently bored cat trying to use his hair as a playground, Sharaku had next to nothing to do after some time. He was not used to being up early, and time was not very accomodating. Alas, it wouldn't move forward any faster no matter how much he wanted it to. And even playing around with Kage, who had apparently gained some fascination with his hair for today got boring eventually....With still plenty of the day ahead of him. Apparently, it was time to solve it by going out, even if he had no idea where to and what for. Maybe the fresh air would give him some ideas though. This all together, he ended up taking a walk around Penecia (He really did a lot of walking lately, for reasons unknown) without much of a purpose in mind, except maybe killing the excess time he had acquired for today.

In all honesty, the streets were rather boring on this particular day, and he was just about thinking of going to sit down somewhere...and just do nothing. Until he overheard a random conversation nearby. Mind you, Sharaku usually did not pay a piece of mind to gossip, but they were talking about the criminal. So, people were creeped out? Figures. Though, all in all, he found it funny. Of course they hadn't caught him yet, this guy was apparently no ordinary guy. As far as he knew, and he knew quite a bit at this point, even if it wasn't extremely helpful. He was actually reminded of that team talk back at the restaurant while ago, making him shake his head in amusement. So many things were out of proportion lately.

What really caught his attention though, was the girls turning it on some guy...who was apparently standing close by. Really, people were so gullible to believe stupid rumors? Taking a glance at the blonde young man in question, he had a hard time believing someone would accuse such a person. Yep, surely it was a high schooler. Logic of the year. That, and he obviously knew this was in no way true, since they mentioned the teen's name. However, that didn't mean he was not amused by this display. Still looking in the direction of the younger, he would laugh a bit under his breath....and the other would probably hear him, as he was not standing that far at the moment. Not that he truly cared. Sharaku wasn't going to be bothered by something like this, he had more troubling stuff on his hands afterall. Who cared if the younger even chose to approach him....It would only be fun. He was a bit interested as to why would someone pin him as a bad guy of that caliber.

Serial Killer rumors (Open) Coloring_tyki_mikk_by_aevalentine-d466iaf

This was highly amusing for a walk taken out of simple boredom....

Last edited by Safi on Sun Aug 10, 2014 3:59 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Forgot my fancy font >.>)
Back to top Go down
Daniel

Daniel

PostSubject: Re: Serial Killer rumors (Open)   Serial Killer rumors (Open) EmptySat Aug 09, 2014 9:04 pm

Dani heard a mans laugh, then Dani turned around to see an obviously suspicious individual. Dani glared at the individual and decided to speak up "You know it's pretty fuckin suspicious how you're laughing at the prospect of there being a serial killer on the loose and here you are laughing at the act of possibly dead missing girls unless you know something about it so tell me Mr. what exactly do you know about these crimes", this was one of the very  few times Dani kept his cool but he wasn't an nerd for nothing he could pick up on small details that jocks wouldn't normally be able to pick up on. Dani had an cocky smile of his own on his face, before speaking up again "also mister don't underestimate other peoples intelligence just from their age it will end up badly for you how about you give me information on the serial killer and I wont rat you out to the police for withholding information", Dani said with a cocky grin now on his face.
Back to top Go down
Pear-kun

Pear-kun

PostSubject: Re: Serial Killer rumors (Open)   Serial Killer rumors (Open) EmptySat Aug 09, 2014 10:34 pm

Akira was wandering the Islands per usual. While wandering around with his headphones around his neck, Akira heard many people talk about the serial killer. This is already pretty stressful knowing that there are people missing and that a serial killer is on the loose. As Akira walked by he noticed a familiar face getting questioned by a boy around Akira's age. Apparently the man named Sharaku knew something about the serial killer and was being question by the boy.

"Hello, you two. I overheard that one of you two know something about the serial killer." Akira said with a smile as he put his arm around the boy's shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Retuo
Admin
Retuo

PostSubject: Re: Serial Killer rumors (Open)   Serial Killer rumors (Open) EmptySun Aug 10, 2014 3:51 am

The teen in qquestion turned to him with a glare, which was pretty much fine. Sharaku had expected some sort of reaction. Though the younger's words surprised him a small deal. As well as only fueled his current amusement at the situation. The young man thought he was smart? Like he had any proof to put behind his show talk. Because Sharaku would love to see that right now. In complete honesty, he did not feel the slightest threathened yet. The younger would have to do much better to accomplish that. That's why...Dani's words would only earn him a slightly raised eyebrow and an obviously amused expression. ''Come again, mister? I believe you might want to slow down or you'll trip over your words soon.'', he would throw back at the younger in a nonchalant tone. ''You shouldn't be going around giving intelligence a bad reputation. It's a little rude, don't you think? Because, as it stands, I don't think your words as as smart as you put them.'', he would smile at the younger in a fairly friendly way. ''I simply overheard the two girls talking, and was amused by them thinking you could be the said killer. How does that mean I know anything?'' It was funny. How would one assume so much just by seeing a simple action. You laugh at a mention of something ridiculous being passed around, and it means you know some info. Interesting new logic, he would have to keep that in mind. Were people really that desperate to get at the criminal? Enough to act like this in the face of any possible leads? Maybe this was getting more out of hand than he thought.

''Anyhow, feel free to go ahead and try proving me I know anything. I assure you, your spectacular police won't pay you mind if you tell them someone laughed at a mention of a killer. They need proof to work with. Have any? Because I am utmost interested in that right now, my friend.'' He would eventually add in a calm, but mostly open manner. He doubted the teen had anything specific on him, and therefore had no reason to overreact. There were so many plotholes in that assumption, Sharaku was simply feeling this was just an entertaining small talk at the moment. Kid him not, if the younger could find any definite proof, he would go out of his way to compliment him. After all, that was something he believed barely possible. Of course, truth was, he DID know some stuff, but people who thought he was going to tell stories should check themselves out first. They might just have grown second heads there.

Just in time to witness this small back and forth, another young man made his presence known. Sharaku gave him a thoughtfull look for a moment. Wasn't this the teen he saw a long while ago, at the local park? Akira, was it? That was indeed a long way back....Funnily enough, back then he could easily say he didn't know a thing, since he really had not at that point of time. ''Ah, hello Akira, it is a pleasure to see you again.'', he would greet, giving the teen with headphones a polite smile. ''As far as my knowledge goes, it is moreso someone assuming I know anything. It's a very entertaining concept, in fact.'' He simply couldn't help this. Shaking off his amusement was hard, when people kept making it climb without even realizing it. This was certainly a very intriguing day out so far......

Strength:
Back to top Go down
Daniel

Daniel

PostSubject: Re: Serial Killer rumors (Open)   Serial Killer rumors (Open) EmptySun Aug 10, 2014 3:27 pm

Dani then smiled himself as an gamer this was interesting to him "not many people would be able to talk there way out of that but I still need that information you have I wont turn you into the police but I still need the information I'm gonna get that bastard please I just need that information just give it to me", Dani then got on his hands and knees and begged. Dani Face was completely serious, and spoke up again "You gotta give me that information I need it no matter what please give it to me I need to get him just please give me the information I need I promised somebody that I would get that information so please give me any information that you to have I promised him after all", Dani was still on his hands and knees. Dani then got on his hands and knees and stood up, and said "one of you has to have information I'm running out of options fast it's very important I promise you two that much", Dani said while being completely serious.
Back to top Go down
Pear-kun

Pear-kun

PostSubject: Re: Serial Killer rumors (Open)   Serial Killer rumors (Open) EmptyMon Aug 11, 2014 12:36 am

"You say you need information on the serial killer? Hmmm, that would cost you." Akira said with a huge smile. Akira didn't have much information himself but he felt like messing with the boy since he was begging on his hands and knees. "Tell me who you made that promise to and I'll tell ya some info." He would turn his head slightly while looking at the boy. He was curious why the boy was so desperate for information. He looked like the average teen and he didn't seem like he worked for the police. This is going to be quite fun.
Back to top Go down
Retuo
Admin
Retuo

PostSubject: Re: Serial Killer rumors (Open)   Serial Killer rumors (Open) EmptyMon Aug 11, 2014 1:18 am

...the what now? Sharaku would shake his head at seeing the teen beg for information. Seriously? Even if he decided to miraculously ignore the fact that there was still no proof that anyone here actually knew more than that the criminal existed, this was a bit out of hand. Promising someone information wasn't all that smart...and doubly when this was the way of getting it. The teen actually thought he was going to be told like this? Tricked, maybe, but Sharaku wouldn't expect any more than that. Taking into consideration that this was not exactly normal information the younger was chasing after. Before he could formulate a response to that, Akira spoke up, offering to tell for payment. Really? Well, wasn't this interesting? He severely doubted he was going to hear anything actually useful here....but, it may not be a bad idea to listen for now. Even if only to get a kick out of this.

Sharaku would laugh a little at the current scenario. ''Well, well. Isn't this turning out to be interesting?'' As much as he figured he wouldn't hear anything surprising here, he was curious as to what was Akira playing at. ''Maybe I should just listen too. I'm sure this will be very enlightening to hear.'', he would smile a bit, though his tone showed quite a bit of sarcasm. It was obvious enough that he did not truly believe Akira knew anything specific, but he wasn't going to pass up the opportunity to listen to what was going around. Maybe it'd help some? Or just make him laugh at the stupidity. And he expected more of the latter at this point. ''Not that I would advise someone chasing after a criminal in the first place though.....'' He was being pretty laid back for now. He had no reason to jump in yet. At least not until he heard anything that would sprout from this.
Back to top Go down
Daniel

Daniel

PostSubject: Re: Serial Killer rumors (Open)   Serial Killer rumors (Open) EmptyMon Aug 11, 2014 6:39 pm

It seems Dani had no choice he would tell them who sent him, but not the true person who sent him he wasn't stupid after all "fine if that's what you want the name of the person who sent me for information is Ariston Rhodes the third year teacher  of Zela Academy", Dani said with  his best helpless poker face. Dani then looked really guilty "now will you tell me what information you have", Dani said with fake worry in his eyes. Dani was now looking very hopeful this was all go according to his plan if this went the right way. But knowing his luck he'd probably  have to try even harder  he went over to a vending machine and bought three Iced teas he handed one to each to the people he was talking to and kept one for himself " here as an apology for accusing you earlier this one for is for the information you're about to give me and this one is for me he said to the two men. With a fake friendly smile.
Back to top Go down
Pear-kun

Pear-kun

PostSubject: Re: Serial Killer rumors (Open)   Serial Killer rumors (Open) EmptyMon Aug 11, 2014 9:17 pm

"Oh, that's certainly interesting. A teacher at Zela Academy sent you? What does he have to do with all this? For all I know he could be the killer." Akira said. He looked at at Sharaku and back at the boy. He let out a sigh and then laughed a bit. "It's not good if you don't tell me the truth." He would say. He decided to take a gamble and chose not to believe the boy. There's no way he would do that just for a teacher at the school.

"Though I am still going to tell you some information as promised." Akira took a sip of the iced tea.
Back to top Go down
Cyberslayer

Cyberslayer

PostSubject: Re: Serial Killer rumors (Open)   Serial Killer rumors (Open) EmptyMon Aug 11, 2014 10:20 pm

Mikhail cut into an ally to take a shortcut to the restaurant was looking for, "Google maps are shit, maybe I can save time by..." he stopped hearing the exchange between Dani and Akira, "A teacher at the school?.....a killer?" he thought taking note of Akira's statement. "I'm going to hang back and listen." he thought as he stayed around the corner.

"The hell?" he thought once more looking around and noticed Sharaku, "That guy looks spooky at hell....but sweet ass coat." Mikhail smirked and nodded in approval.

Last edited by Cyberslayer on Tue Aug 12, 2014 2:46 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Retuo
Admin
Retuo

PostSubject: Re: Serial Killer rumors (Open)   Serial Killer rumors (Open) EmptyTue Aug 12, 2014 1:15 am

((OoC: Just a random note. Cyber, he's not wearing the hat right now. Due to IC stuff, he's dressed in only that white coat. I did post a picture in the first post...or I have one in my signature, the big on on the right xD See, no hat there. Just so you know : D ))

When Dani said it was Ariston Rhodes who sent him to investigate, Sharaku would narrow his golden eyes at him briefly. That...did NOT make sense at all. He could easily think of plenty of reasons why that sounded off the chart, and he didn't even have to really try. That said, it was also rather intriguing that the younger mention that exact name. Maybe there was a good reason to be interested in this more than he originally planned. How peculiar. And it appeared even Akira was skeptical about the teacher being the one behind this. Even as far as going to say that he might as well be the killer. These guys were unbelievable. On so many points it was almost impossible. He would laugh a bit, just as in the beginning, as he took the offered drink, simply holding it in his hand for now. ''I believe I'd have to second that, if you don't mind.'' He would give the two an amused smile, looking back at Dani briefly. ''I'm pretty sure that you're lying. Not really a concern of mine though.'', he would say, rather nonchalantly, putting the accent on lying. He did not want to get involved too explicitly, but he would have liked to hear something about that. Because he sure was hell was not going to just believe this. Not until the blonde teen went and confirmed it in some plausible way. Either way, he was not liking teh way this was progressing. Dani was just asking for trouble, and a lot of it, if he was actually doing this without being aware of what was he ranting about. If he knew...then it was pretty much his fault. Still, this was rather concerning. 'Let's see.....'
Back to top Go down
Daniel

Daniel

PostSubject: Re: Serial Killer rumors (Open)   Serial Killer rumors (Open) EmptyTue Aug 12, 2014 2:08 am

Dani sighed he had no intention of giving up the real person who hired him was just yet ,but decided to give up partially for now and spoke up "Lets just say that an 3RD party who in for a being of others doesn't want anybody he cares for hurt that and that third party and I told him something important about myself and I trust him let me tell you this even If you have this information I need it no matter how little it if you don't I'm outta here now" Dani said the truth finally. Dani sighed and took another drink of his iced tea, and decided to speak up "So no more begging because I'm gonna report to the guy I work for soon I'll give you guys a few more minutes then if not I'm gonna leave" Dani looked at the time on his phone as the time slowly ticked down.
Back to top Go down
Pear-kun

Pear-kun

PostSubject: Re: Serial Killer rumors (Open)   Serial Killer rumors (Open) EmptySat Aug 16, 2014 2:09 am

"A third party you say. Hmm, this is quite interesting. What happens if the so called third party betrays you after you give him the information." Akira said with a laugh. He took another drink from his tea. "All right enough joking around, here's the first info I'll give you. The killer is a male, and he is also the one who is responsible for the missing girls. Also the two known missing girls are Lune Dalamar and Rinna Lauderdale if ya haven't heard the news." Akira said with a grin. "You should know all this by now. If you want some actual information, try the police."
Back to top Go down
Retuo
Admin
Retuo

PostSubject: Re: Serial Killer rumors (Open)   Serial Killer rumors (Open) EmptyTue Aug 19, 2014 12:54 pm

((OoC: Well, this wait has gone for long enough already. I'm just gonna skip Cyber. Sorry, but I don't wanna just let this catch dust. We already waited enough for Anon xP...Besides it had been 3 days already.))

This was only getting tangled up, with no conclusion. At least that's how Sharaku saw it. Third party, okay? Not that it told them anything significant. But, that meant the teen had indeed been lying about it being Ariston, which was still rather concerning. Why did he pick that certain person? The young man was quite impatient as well. He wants information, but wants it quick and on a silver plate. Well, wasn't that a bit arrogant. He just ups and says that he's off to report if they don't spill anything now. How bothersome. And funny on the side. This is not how you ask for info. Unless you're a brute who can make it work by intimidating people into telling. Afterall in such a case, people would willingly spill in no time. Well, some.

And Akira did tell him, yes...Everything that was pretty much known already. All that stuff was more or less public already. Everyone knew of the dissappearances by now. That was no real news. It looked as if Akira was really just playing around with the poor young man. Also, the suggestion to go to the police for the rest appeared more like a jab, with the previous words. Eloquent, indeed. Hah, maybe he should just play around a bit too. It wasn't like he was the one to start it, was he? ''Well, that was kind of boring to hear. I think we all know that already.'', he would huff, as if dissapointed by the lack of info. Well, he had no reason to be, but still. ''How about something more entertaining? Like...the killer can use monsters to help him with his goal or something? Come on.'' The way he said it, it appeared like he was pretty much joking. In a way he was, though monsters were real after all. Even though he doubted the guy was actually working with Shadows...Better not consider that. Still, it wasn't like it really matter. Normal people would probably just laugh and call him stupid. Not that he minded. This was boring so far. He was totally not getting anything out of it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Serial Killer rumors (Open)   Serial Killer rumors (Open) Empty

Back to top Go down

Serial Killer rumors (Open)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next