Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
Rumors (Open to all) EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
Rumors (Open to all) EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
Rumors (Open to all) EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
Rumors (Open to all) EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
Rumors (Open to all) EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
Rumors (Open to all) EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
Rumors (Open to all) EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
Rumors (Open to all) EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
Rumors (Open to all) EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

Rumors (Open to all)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Daniel

Daniel

Rumors (Open to all) Empty
PostSubject: Rumors (Open to all)   Rumors (Open to all) EmptyTue Aug 05, 2014 6:31 pm

Dani knew he had to talk to Ariston Rhodes, but he's scary so he listening around for rumors not talking because everyone would be scared away. Dani was about done eavesdropping, but two Third year girls were talking to each other  "Did you here about that first year Dani Impel I here that he is mentally unstable that's why he's so violent all the time", then the other third year girl spoke up "I bet that's why he gets so angry when people are just joking around with those otakus in anime club it's not doing any harm they deserve to be made fun of for being such loosers",then the two third year girls started laughing. Dani didn't know what to think when hearing this he wasn't mentally unstable should he find the person who spread the rumor, but decided it wasn't worth it and go look for people who actually knew any rumors about the serial killers and the missing girls.
Back to top Go down
Another Pear

Another Pear

PostSubject: Re: Rumors (Open to all)   Rumors (Open to all) EmptyFri Aug 08, 2014 1:16 am

Mira was walking around buying a few groceries. She hasn't eaten anything healthy in a while so she figured out that she would go buy some vegetables. After heading out of the store, Mira started heading back home. While on the way home, Mira ran into someone. With a loud thud, she fell to floor and immediately lost her temper. "What the hell. Watch where you're going." Mira said as she glared at the boy who had knocked her over.
Back to top Go down
Daniel

Daniel

PostSubject: Re: Rumors (Open to all)   Rumors (Open to all) EmptyFri Aug 08, 2014 1:52 am

All the students gasped at the disrespect to the local delinquent Dani, and Dani turned around to see who ran into him he saw a girl on the floor he started to blush really bad "I'm so s-sorry mi-miss he-here let me he-help you up" Dani stuttered out. Dani was always extremely shy around girls, as he started to pick up her food that she dropped and held out his heavily shaking hand to her hoping she would take it.
Back to top Go down
Another Pear

Another Pear

PostSubject: Re: Rumors (Open to all)   Rumors (Open to all) EmptyFri Aug 08, 2014 3:58 am

Mira looked at him and then at the students staring at the boy and her. "What the hell are they staring at" Mira thought. She then looked back at the boy and saw him picking up the food that she had drop. He extended his shaking hand to her which Mira grabbed on to help herself up.

"Thanks for picking up the stuff for me." She calmly smiled at him. "You wanna tell me why those people are looking at us?" Mira then asked while pointing her finger at the students around them. She thought it was strange since normally people don't stand ther and stare at you when you bump into someone or something.
Back to top Go down
Daniel

Daniel

PostSubject: Re: Rumors (Open to all)   Rumors (Open to all) EmptyFri Aug 08, 2014 1:43 pm

Dani was now blushing as hard as possible no, since girls never talked to him politely "um yeah I beat up s-some third years m-miss so a lot of people are scared of m-me my na-name is Dani Impel wh-what Is your na-name mi-miss what is your name", Dani tried to calm himself down but failed because he was still blushing really bad. Dani couldn't help but notice the people were staring at the two and then yelled out loudly "What the hell are you punks looking at!", then al the students went back to there business or started to gossip about what happened "Is that better miss sorry about the all the staring oh right I asked for your name didn't I?", Dani had finally calmed  himself down but was still blushing pretty badly because he was still nervous around the girl. He took a deep breath hoping the girl would understand. Dani smiled nervously as he watched the girl in front of him she looked a lot younger then she actually was. So he went to the vending machine, and bought two Iced Teas and handed one to her "here you look thirsty miss Its an apology for making everybody stare at you".
Back to top Go down
Another Pear

Another Pear

PostSubject: Re: Rumors (Open to all)   Rumors (Open to all) EmptyFri Aug 08, 2014 10:12 pm

"You don't look like the type to beat people up. Especially when you're stuttering like that." As soon as Mira finished her sentence, the boy named Dani suddenly yelled at the students around them. It was quite funny the way he suddenly changed the tone of his voice and Mira laughed a bit. While she laughed, Dani asked for her name and handed her a drink.

"The name's Mira, don't expect me to do something for you in return." she said as she quickly grabbed the drink.
Back to top Go down
Daniel

Daniel

PostSubject: Re: Rumors (Open to all)   Rumors (Open to all) EmptySat Aug 09, 2014 12:29 am

Dani blushed  again, and decided to tell her why he helped her "I only helped out because its a guys j-job to help out pretty gi-girls like yourself isn't it Mira?" Dani asked Mira in hope for an answer. Dani Honestly didn't know, because  he's always followed that code. Then he started sipping on the tea whenever he spoke to girls he freaked out and looses logic. Then Dani decided to take another sip of his tea. Dani then blushed deep crimson noticing that the girl really was pretty, and he probally  embarrassed himself in front of her. Dani then decided to ask her the question "I was wondering if yo-you heard any-anything about th-that rumor about t-the serial killer and missing girls? if if n-not that's o-ok". Dani stuttered out his question.
Back to top Go down
Another Pear

Another Pear

PostSubject: Re: Rumors (Open to all)   Rumors (Open to all) EmptySat Aug 09, 2014 1:33 am

When Dani called Mira pretty, she quickly looked away from him and blushed a bit. "W-who the hell does he think he is? Calling me pretty out of nowhere." Mira thought as she quickly took a sip from the drink. After she calmed down a bit she looked back at him seeing his face all red. He then stuttered out a question asking her about the rumors on the serial killer and missing girls.

"Serial killer? I read online that the guy is a rapists and he kidnapped those girls" She replied and took another sip.
Back to top Go down
Daniel

Daniel

PostSubject: Re: Rumors (Open to all)   Rumors (Open to all) EmptySat Aug 09, 2014 2:35 am

Dani decided to speak up, and decided a way to thank her "Thanks Mi-Mira th-that means a lot to me that a pretty g-girl would talk to me h-here ta-take my phone nu-number  Ill take you out for something to eat or get groceries I'll pay t-them for  t-the info-information y-you can call me if y-you n-need he-help for any-anything I have plenty of money oh a-and ve-vegtavle soup tastes pretty go-good if you put some  beef in it", Dani said as he wrote down his phone number and Gave it to Mira with a shaking hand. Then the opening theme to Evangellion started playing it was Dani's phone, and Dani picked up his cellphone and answered his phone  "Yes my sister oh is that so you want me to bring groceries to the house sorry i'm busy yes i'm busy for once as the oldest one i'm hanging up my sister",  Dani then looked at the time on his phone. People were starting to leave, so Dani spoke up again "Sorry for keeping you here for so long really Im gonna have to go now really call me for anything Mira  i'll take you out to eat anytime", Dani said with a red face as he left.
-Left Thread-
Back to top Go down
Another Pear

Another Pear

PostSubject: Re: Rumors (Open to all)   Rumors (Open to all) EmptySat Aug 09, 2014 2:49 am

"Oh ok. I'll call you sometime." Mira said as Dani took off with a red face. She took a few sips of the drink and thought quietly too herself. "What a strange guy. People are actually afraid of him? That's hilarious." Mira stood up and threw the can into the trash and walked home with her food.

-EXIT-
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rumors (Open to all)   Rumors (Open to all) Empty

Back to top Go down

Rumors (Open to all)
Page 1 of 1