Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
Drown it Out [NPC Jandice] - Page 2 EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
Drown it Out [NPC Jandice] - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
Drown it Out [NPC Jandice] - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
Drown it Out [NPC Jandice] - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
Drown it Out [NPC Jandice] - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
Drown it Out [NPC Jandice] - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
Drown it Out [NPC Jandice] - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
Drown it Out [NPC Jandice] - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
Drown it Out [NPC Jandice] - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

Drown it Out [NPC Jandice]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Grantus

Grantus

Drown it Out [NPC Jandice] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Drown it Out [NPC Jandice]   Drown it Out [NPC Jandice] - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 29, 2014 12:15 am

She caught the bottles and balanced one over the other two on the bar table before looking back to Julian. “If only this had a ferris wheel and a rollercoaster. Then we’d be a proper club that just happens to be a carnival. Maybe saving up will do me some good,” she grinned. She sat back on the seat next to Julian’s and watched the boy make his cute comment. “Ohhh come on there! Get better! Though I don’t think I’m THAT pretty. Maybe a little….” She twirled in her chair and closed her red eye, pointing her blue eye at Julian. Like a lighthouse, her eye seemed as though it was looking into Julian’s very soul, only the one who was looking into his soul was a playful minx. “I can read minds you know. People like to say that when they look at my eyes. It’s so weird! They aren’t fake or anything,” she said with a smile, before closing that eye and revealing her red eye for a brief moment. She then closed both her eyes. “Do I look better like this or should I open my eyes? Maybe that should be a challenge one night, have everyone dance with their eyes closed for an hour and receive a prize for not falling over. That work? Maybe you have other ideas?” she said, covering her eyes with her hands and keeping them closed. All she had going for her was the lovely music and the eternal black of nothing. Ah, the thrill!
Back to top Go down
Paige

Paige

PostSubject: Re: Drown it Out [NPC Jandice]   Drown it Out [NPC Jandice] - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 03, 2014 8:39 pm

Julian let out a warm laugh at the woman's feedback. Nice to see she was taking his failures half-ways decent ideas in stride. Most of his friends and family probably would've torn into him for that one; then, if he was lucky, they might drop the whole thing after a few months. Might.

Smiling lightly, although mildly confused at her obscure statement, the teen studied Jandice's eyes. Were they really that color? For a second, he considered trying to figure out if she was actually wearing colored contacts and trying to fool him, but gave up the thought. Wasn't like he knew how to tell that anyways. For now, he guessed he'd have to take her word for it. ...How did that happen, anyways? Did one of her parents have red eyes and the other blue? Or maybe it was a recessive trait...?

"You look good both ways." he shrugged lightly, resting his elbow on the counter-top. "Just don't fall off the chair, alright?" A light chuckle punctuated the end of his sentence. Most likely she'd be fine; from what he'd seen, Jandice had pretty good balance. ...Would be pretty ironic if she did fall, though. He hoped he wouldn't laugh if it happened. It was a strange idea she had, covering your eyes while you danced. But he couldn't say the idea didn't sound interesting. "That might be fun. ...Unless people go up to the second floor and fall over the railing." Julian mused. That might be a big problematic. All the fractured skulls...not fun. Well, not fun for the people who had to clean it up. And the Wave's Peak's lawyers. And the insurance companies. If they put a rope up or something that said "do not cross" at the foot of the stairs, it'd be fine, right?

A light wince crossed his face at the realization that rules and tipsy people didn't exactly mix. Jandice might have to rethink this one a little...

Back to top Go down
Grantus

Grantus

PostSubject: Re: Drown it Out [NPC Jandice]   Drown it Out [NPC Jandice] - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 03, 2014 11:43 pm

“You can trust me right? I’m so young, I am bound to make some good decisions right?” she said more calmly, stretching her arms. The music had soon changed, back to its fairly normal playlist of dark music. It’d only last a little longer before everyone had to get their dance in. Jandice lost half her smile and sighed once more, though remained a little calm. “Oh well. You better come back next time with a girlfriend, or at least some way to ask out a girl you like. I’m all about that juicy gossip. So if you come back empty-handed, I’ll get you for it. You’re so young, so you better enjoy yourself and have fun while you can.” Jandice’s smile was there, but her eyes looked rather serious, like she was putting weight behind her words. She didn’t want to see a kid like him just fall off the map and not have fun anymore. That was why he came here right? If people just came here to chill, they really missed the point of a club. Jandice felt almost like a hero, attempting to whisk the boy away to a whirlwind of thrill. Maybe she was getting through to the kid…she could only watch and see.
Back to top Go down
Paige

Paige

PostSubject: Re: Drown it Out [NPC Jandice]   Drown it Out [NPC Jandice] - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 04, 2014 10:07 pm

"Usually it's because you're young that people don't trust you." A wry smile lifted the corners of his mouth. Not to mention that this was Jandice talking. After knowing her for even a short time, Julian could come up with a list of reasons why someone shouldn't trust her. Then again, she was a good person, despite all of her wacky traits. So long as Julian kept a healthy dose of common sense whenever he spent time with her, there shouldn't be an issue, right?

Was that...concern? Or a light threat? The look in her eyes made it hard for him to decide. But he eventually took it as the former. It was nice that she was looking out for him in her own way. "'Course I will. Life would suck without having fun." He fell silent for a moment, mulling over what he'd just said. It really was true. Without a little fun, life was hell. Wasn't that why he came here in the first place? To get his mind off of the paranormal problem and the stuff he had no clue how to fix? It was sad he'd forgotten something as basic as that in his haste to solve the damn thing. How sad was that? "Just gotta take things one step at a time." He didn't even realize he spoke that out loud until another second had passed. Then he laughed it off, a bright grin replacing the somber expression that had crossed his face as he thought. "Ahaha, I think I've fried my brain. Too much new information stuffed in here, y'know?" with another chuckle he tapped his head with a finger before standing and rolling his shoulders. Reaching into his pocket, the teen pulled out his iPod and checked the time. Whew, it was late. Better be heading home.

He shoved the electronic back into his jeans and turned to Jandice. "Looks like I gotta run. Next time I'm here, I'll show you what I've leanred so far, 'kay? Maybe I'll have gotten better at this dating thing by then." With a light wave and one last laugh, Julian walked towards the club doors, feeling better than he had for a couple of days. Take things one step at a time...yeah, he could do that. This problem wasn't really as complicated as it seemed, was it?

[Exit]

Back to top Go down
Grantus

Grantus

PostSubject: Re: Drown it Out [NPC Jandice]   Drown it Out [NPC Jandice] - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 05, 2014 2:46 pm

Jandice and Julian's social link has ranked up...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Drown it Out [NPC Jandice]   Drown it Out [NPC Jandice] - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Drown it Out [NPC Jandice]
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2