Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
Who is he? (Grant) EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
Who is he? (Grant) EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
Who is he? (Grant) EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
Who is he? (Grant) EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
Who is he? (Grant) EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
Who is he? (Grant) EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
Who is he? (Grant) EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
Who is he? (Grant) EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
Who is he? (Grant) EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

Who is he? (Grant)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Drea

Drea

Who is he? (Grant) Empty
PostSubject: Who is he? (Grant)   Who is he? (Grant) EmptyWed Jul 30, 2014 12:10 am

Naomi sat down in front of her computer and sighed. This had been a long time coming, she was just worried about what she would find the moment she looked. Leaning back in her chair, she would look up at the ceiling before she looked at the fruit of her labor. She had been looking through medical, employment, housing records. Heck, she even tried Google if it could get her anywhere. She just needed to find something about this guy. Usually, she would stay away from the more questionable actions she could take, but last she checked several people had gone missing. She was sure no one would mind if she just took a peek at the more private files to get a lead. Goodness, she was a little devil. She leaned forward as she looked at what the computer in front of her had to say. She had to know the answer: Who was Lewis Rhodes? She had to find everything she could on him, and she knew how to get her answers.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Grantus

Grantus

Who is he? (Grant) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who is he? (Grant)   Who is he? (Grant) EmptyWed Jul 30, 2014 1:00 am

Naomi's search on 'Lewis Rhodes' would yield many articles relating to Greece and its recent riots due to its poor state and economy. Some articles in the search engine had the name 'Ariston Rhodes' in the articles. Though while most of them did not have much, they seemed to mention a riot from a couple years ago in Greece, mentioning victims and that these names may have been missing. One article in particular consisted of an actual interview. It went as follows:

“What’s REALLY going on in Greece”

I told you things in Greece were getting rough with its poor economy and low standard of society! I found two people who actually survived one of the many riots going on in Greece. One guy, Lewis Rhodes was willing to speak on the matter, but his brother Ariston Rhodes declined an interview. These guys seem to have only moved here some time ago.  But here is the audio recording now of the man who was willing to speak:

Ariston: I am not being interviewed. (Voice fades while speaking)

Reporter: It must’ve been rough escaping from that country though, how did you possibly make it?!

Lewis: I don’t exactly want to talk about it, but we were the only ones who made it. Our family wasn’t so luck-

Ariston: Lewis! (Can be heard from a distance)

At this moment Ariston gave a look at the guy. Maybe he was touchy about this sort of thing. He ended up leaving after this, so it was just me and Lewis in the area this was recorded. But luckily I got more out of Lewis. He must have seriously been through it all if he was so willing to speak. I got a picture of him though.

Who is he? (Grant) Shiki-10

Lewis: Anyway, yeah it is much better being here in Azores. Ariston’s working at trying to be a teacher here, I am gonna finish my education here and pursue medicine if at all possible.

Reporter: But you’re gonna leave Greece in the dust? Not that I blame you bu-

Lewis: Oh I have no intention of leaving that place for good. One day when I get the proper resources, I intend to get back there and administer justice to that place. Either that or try to at least help out and try to prevent anything like this from happening. That place was disgusting, so it needs to be cleansed somehow.

Reporter: What do you mean by that?

Lewis: Anything if it means the scum in Greece will either stop, be imprisoned or given the death penalty. I don’t want to see anything horrible like what happened to us happen to anyone else. No one deserves that. One night and everything was set on fire, and people and children were murdered. It’s unforgivable.

Reporter: You think Ariston will be joining you?

Lewis: I wish he would. I love him; he’s such a strong man despite what you just saw. I was lucky to have him at the time of the riot. If it comes down to it though, I may just be returning alone. Though regardless, it’d take time for the place to be purified.

Reporter: Anything you’d like to add to people who agree with you or to anyone in Greece reading this?

Lewis: Do what you gotta do to hang in there. Don’t show any mercy to the guys that are just gonna stab you in the back two seconds later. Life is not gonna be that happy to those who are just nice.

And with that, he and I said our goodbyes and he left to his car. I knew Greece was in terrible condition, but two eye-witnesses while not revealing much, shed some light on the truth. Greece isn’t recovering, it’s just a madhouse there.

End of Article.
Back to top Go down

Who is he? (Grant)
Page 1 of 1