Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
Researching in the Falls [OPEN] EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
Researching in the Falls [OPEN] EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
Researching in the Falls [OPEN] EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
Researching in the Falls [OPEN] EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
Researching in the Falls [OPEN] EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
Researching in the Falls [OPEN] EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
Researching in the Falls [OPEN] EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
Researching in the Falls [OPEN] EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
Researching in the Falls [OPEN] EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

Researching in the Falls [OPEN]

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
TheRpgGamer

TheRpgGamer

Researching in the Falls [OPEN] Empty
PostSubject: Researching in the Falls [OPEN]   Researching in the Falls [OPEN] EmptyFri Jun 27, 2014 11:59 pm

S.A.M or we should name as Satoshi is making his way to the falls.He was following the river when he noticed something moving.He scanned it.

SCANNING... PLEASE WAIT

SCANNING COMPLETE

Image:
Species: Catfish
Size: 12 inches long

"Interesting..." he said scratching his chin

He continued walking.....
Back to top Go down
Uzbekistan

Uzbekistan

PostSubject: Re: Researching in the Falls [OPEN]   Researching in the Falls [OPEN] EmptySat Jun 28, 2014 4:44 pm

Patrice Zoe was looking around in the falls. Well, looking was a subjective term. The sentence would be better off being written as 'Patrice Zoe was splashing around in the falls, getting cooled off and was subsequently stark naked.' They were laughing and trying to chase down the fish that were there, and if they could catch one they would cook it over the fire and eat it. It wasn't anything against fish, but they did have to survive somehow and fish was the staple of choice for most households here.

They blinked as they heard someone else coming toward them. For a second they panicked and pulled themselves out of the river to cover up, soaking the cloth but not caring. They were not going to be misgendered damnit! Sure they might have ---- there, and maybe their ---- was smaller than most people's but they were also ---- gender too!

((Honestly, I don't know how to do black highlights, but WOO NEW CHARACTER!))
Back to top Go down
TheRpgGamer

TheRpgGamer

PostSubject: Re: Researching in the Falls [OPEN]   Researching in the Falls [OPEN] EmptySun Jun 29, 2014 9:02 am

Satoshi was reaching the fakls and he heard screams,Woman screams.

"Screaming?" He said

"Could it be shadows?" He added

(There would be no shadow encounter this is just Satoshi's crazy imagination)

So he rushed to the falls discovering that there are women taking a bath in the falls and was hurrying to wear their clothes because they knew somwbody was coming.

"A female human being?" he commented on those woman

"Uhhh.... Greetings! Human!" He greeted them

Last edited by TheRpgGamer on Wed Jul 02, 2014 6:13 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Uzbekistan

Uzbekistan

PostSubject: Re: Researching in the Falls [OPEN]   Researching in the Falls [OPEN] EmptyTue Jul 01, 2014 3:09 pm

Patrice tugged the last of their clothing on and stared up at the intruder. Something was... off about the male. They couldn't place their finger on it. For now, they put on a bright smile and waved at the other. "Hey!" They called out. "Nice day isn't it?" They kept their face bright and opened. This... should be interesting. How did they look? Boy, girl, or both?
Back to top Go down
TheRpgGamer

TheRpgGamer

PostSubject: Re: Researching in the Falls [OPEN]   Researching in the Falls [OPEN] EmptyWed Jul 02, 2014 6:05 am

"Affirmative, it is nice today" he replied

"By the way, what are your business(doing) here in the falls" he asked

Back to top Go down
Uzbekistan

Uzbekistan

PostSubject: Re: Researching in the Falls [OPEN]   Researching in the Falls [OPEN] EmptyThu Jul 03, 2014 7:45 pm

Affirmative? What was he a robot? Hmmmm...

"Little old me? Welllllll... I'm here to swim! Love it!" They grinned and stood up, trying to brush off the mud from their clothing, but that was a futile effort to say the least. That was going to stay until everything was dry.

"And since you're being nosy I get to ask you a question too! What brings you to the middle of nowhere?"
Back to top Go down
TheRpgGamer

TheRpgGamer

PostSubject: Re: Researching in the Falls [OPEN]   Researching in the Falls [OPEN] EmptyFri Jul 04, 2014 9:15 am

"Me? I am searching for something" he answered to the girl's question

Satoshi realized that he became rude and didn't get to introduced himself.

"I apologize that is certainly rude of me asking a question without introducing myself" he apologized to the girl

"I am S.A.M which stands for Shadow Annihilation Machine but you can call me on my human name "Satoshi Enoshima"" he introduced himself and bowed just like what he learned from his travels that humans introduced themselves like this.
Back to top Go down
Uzbekistan

Uzbekistan

PostSubject: Re: Researching in the Falls [OPEN]   Researching in the Falls [OPEN] EmptySat Jul 05, 2014 3:59 pm

Shadow Annihilation Machine? So he was a robot! Ha! Now Patrice was very interested and got in really close, wanting to poke and prod but unable to do so because they didn't have permission. "Wow, a real life intelligent AI! I mean, I've heard about them, but I've never seen one in real life! I'm sure you have a learning mechanism far beyond the AIs that I've heard about. What's a shadow?"

Strength/Weakness:
Back to top Go down
TheRpgGamer

TheRpgGamer

PostSubject: Re: Researching in the Falls [OPEN]   Researching in the Falls [OPEN] EmptyTue Jul 08, 2014 6:01 am

"Shadows? It is better that I will keep it a secret" he answered

He looked around.It seems that they're surrounded by flowers of many kind but Satoshi saw a rare one.It is not familiar to him when he saw that rare flower so he approached it and it seems to be a red flower,it is also an endangered species.He scanned

SCANNING... PLEASE WAIT

SCANNING COMPLETE

Appearance:
Name: Middlemist Red
Info:This is probably the rarest flowering plant in the world as there are only 2 known examples. One can be found in a garden in New Zealand and the other is situated in a greenhouse in Britain. The plant was originally brought to Britain from China by John Middlemist (after whom the plant was named) in 1804. It has since been completely wiped out in China. The plant in Britain remained barren for years and only started bearing flowers recently. The flowers are, contrary to its name, bright pink in color and look almost rose like. It is believed to be highly possible that more examples of this species has survived in people’s gardens, unbeknown to them, as it was once sold directly to the public by John Middlemist.

"This is it..." he said touching the flower
Back to top Go down
Uzbekistan

Uzbekistan

PostSubject: Re: Researching in the Falls [OPEN]   Researching in the Falls [OPEN] EmptyTue Jul 08, 2014 2:07 pm

"Hmmm? What's this? A flower? Why are you looking for a flower when you could out there doing something better! Like-" Patrice racked their brain for something to say. "Like improving the world! Like- like oh I don't know. Writing better codes, eradicating all viruses or something. I dunno!" But no, this gorgeous hunk of machine and code was running around looking for a... flower. How fucking disappointing. "Could I at least poke around your insides while you're looking? I bet I could put you back together..." They hoped...
Back to top Go down
TheRpgGamer

TheRpgGamer

PostSubject: Re: Researching in the Falls [OPEN]   Researching in the Falls [OPEN] EmptyWed Jul 09, 2014 6:00 am

"As you can see, I am not programmed to do my duties.However, I was reprogrammed to act on my free will." he objected from the girl fixing him again.

"Also, I am doing a research about every living things in this world since I can do everything what I want now" he added

"This flower is not just any flower,this is the Middlemist camellia or Middlemist Red.It is rarely seen around the world because it is an endangered species.I must take a stem to plant it and observe it grow" he explained why he was looking for this flower then took a stem along with a flower.

"I almost forgot, Who are you?" he asked before putting the flower on his shoulder bag
Back to top Go down
Uzbekistan

Uzbekistan

PostSubject: Re: Researching in the Falls [OPEN]   Researching in the Falls [OPEN] EmptyThu Jul 10, 2014 4:13 am

((I cannot believe it got eaten.))

An artificial intelligence with free will? That was fascinating. Did he have the three laws programmed into him? The question became moot. Even the strictest of laws could be circumvented if one was clever enough. That didn't matter. Did he have the moral structure similar to a human, now there was a question worth asking.

Though, honestly, botany was super interesting for a robot to be interested in! Was it racist to call him a 'robot' though? Honestly they couldn't tell.

"Huh?" Patrice got so side tracked by their own thought process that they didn't even hear the question or what the other had been prattling on about. "Could you repeat that for me? I was... thinking." Well, it was true. Sort of.
Back to top Go down
TheRpgGamer

TheRpgGamer

PostSubject: Re: Researching in the Falls [OPEN]   Researching in the Falls [OPEN] EmptyFri Jul 11, 2014 9:32 am

"I said, Who are you? " Satoshi repeats the question
Back to top Go down
Uzbekistan

Uzbekistan

PostSubject: Re: Researching in the Falls [OPEN]   Researching in the Falls [OPEN] EmptyFri Jul 11, 2014 9:07 pm

"Patrice! Patrice Zoe! Pleasure to meet you!" Suddenly, they got very still and looked off into the distance. "I'm sorry I have to go," they said, hollow sounding. It didn't matter what they were thinking about but they took off incredibly quickly, running and skidding against the ground.

((EXIT, Patrice))
Back to top Go down
TheRpgGamer

TheRpgGamer

PostSubject: Re: Researching in the Falls [OPEN]   Researching in the Falls [OPEN] EmptySat Jul 12, 2014 9:05 am

"Nice to meet you too Patrice" he replied.

"Be careful!" he said as he saw Patrice ran then he also left but he walked instead.

[EXIT]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Researching in the Falls [OPEN]   Researching in the Falls [OPEN] Empty

Back to top Go down

Researching in the Falls [OPEN]
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next