Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
Genji's Familiar Home EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
Genji's Familiar Home EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
Genji's Familiar Home EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
Genji's Familiar Home EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
Genji's Familiar Home EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
Genji's Familiar Home EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
Genji's Familiar Home EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
Genji's Familiar Home EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
Genji's Familiar Home EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

Genji's Familiar Home

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Philemon
Admin
Philemon

Genji's Familiar Home Empty
PostSubject: Genji's Familiar Home   Genji's Familiar Home EmptyWed Feb 20, 2013 12:06 pm

The one named Genji Kano would awake in a familiar setting laying sprawled out in the middle of the floor. Though rather ambient and plagued with darkness, it was obvious where he was. This was the place his friend had stayed. This was the home he had visited countless times in his youth. Towards the corner of the room, there'd be a pool of darkness forming silently. However, that wasn't the highlight of this area. No, the one named Genji would be able to hear a familiar voice soon enough.

"Genji? Genji, is that you?" The voice belonged to his long time friend who had moved away. It sounded just like him, not even distorted in the least. However, the voice had no source. Its owner was nowhere to be found. "Ah, it is you Genji. I thought we'd never see each other again..." The voice trailed off, and after a few seconds the voice continued. "Apparently my luck has run out. Why the hell do I have to see an eyesore like you again? I moved away to get the hell away from you!" A sudden jump in emotion came from the voice, as it was now bathing in anger and malice. "You freaking creep! What friend comes up to you and tells you they like them? Not just like, but has a CRUSH on them? That's disgusting." The voice began to give a distorted chuckle. "I convinced my parents to move so we could get the hell out of there. I never wanted to see someone like you again. I was happy when they told me we were leaving. I didn't have to pretend to be your friend anymore. Infact, I didn't have to pretend I didn't hate you anymore. What a relief." The voice slowly trailed off and the room fell silent.

Last edited by Philemon on Wed Feb 20, 2013 6:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://newarcana.forumotion.com
Genji Kano

Genji Kano

PostSubject: Re: Genji's Familiar Home   Genji's Familiar Home EmptyWed Feb 20, 2013 1:39 pm

Genji found himself alone in a place that used to be a sanctuary for him. A place where his fighting parents' voices could not be heard. Where Genji could believe that his parents had a happy relationship, that the fights never existed. He sat up, confused, he was in his school uniform, so he must've gone to his house after school, but... His friend, who he shall not dare name, who's name held so much pain and sadness, moved out at the beginning of the year. But it's the last term of the year, it was impossible for him to be there.

But... he wasn't there, Genji wanted to look for him, but then he heard a familiar voice, one that he used to love hearing, wanting the voice to never stop. But now, hearing his voice again wasn't a happy memory. It was painful to hear. Genji listened to the voice become crueler and crueler as he sat in the room. Genji wasn't surprised. He didn't get up or start shouting, he brought his knees to his chest and put his head down. So he was lying, it was never true, at least, Genji thought so at this point. All of his acceptance was a lie, everything. Genji was a freak of nature, he felt that, but he tried to feel normal. Yet this drove off his friend. He knew the truth. He didn't even have the calm to try and make sense of the situation.

The guilt built up in him as he spoke to his friend, "So that's how you felt, huh? You are homophobic, after all. You thought I was going to destroy your life. I'm sorry that I did it to you. The guilt is killing me inside, really. It's all my fault, if I didn't feel the way I did for you, then you wouldn't have to move away. But why are you back? Are you here just to mock me? I'd rather spend a day at my parents' house than listen to this."

Genji tried to have resolve in his voice, but he was trying to hold back his sadness, a sadness that hid itself for a long time. He wouldn't stand for this. But it wasn't because he was brave or hard headed, he just couldn't take any more insults from someone he thought that he had closure with. He needed to get out. He got up and tried to look for his friend, but couldn't find anyone. He was confused even more... He didn't know what was going on, but he knew that he had to get out of here.
Back to top Go down
Reiguu

Reiguu

PostSubject: Re: Genji's Familiar Home   Genji's Familiar Home EmptyWed Feb 20, 2013 2:26 pm

As soon as Ejji had received a message saying his friend Genji had been dragged into Limbo, he made his way into the twisted real as fast as he could. Not even a week later, and there wa yet another person kidnapped and thrown to the wolves. Ejji had little time to experiment with his newly acquired powers, but he felt confident enough to face a creaure of darkness - should one arise.

Ejji hoped to prevent the worst though. Perhaps there was a way to get his friend out, before this whole situation could escalate. Luckily enough, Ejji had little trouble in finding the place where his friend had been taken. He knew firsthand now, what horrors awaited Genji, and hoped he could prevent them. Although he had a nasty feling in his heart saying otherwise.

Ejji Reiguu had entered what appeared to be an interior of a home of sorts. It was not as unnatural or weird as was his own... unknown location. He looked back at the red door that seemed to be closed behind him, emitting a soft light. He couldn't tell if he could go back right now or not, but he wasn't going to do that alone. He would either leave with Genji, or face the enemy when the time came.

For now all that awaited him was Genji himself, aside from that the room was empty. He had apparently missed whatever had spoken to the unfortunate boy. Ejji quickly summoned his Okatana into his left hand, walking up to Genji. He needed to do this quick.

"Genji?" he started, omitting the honorifics, since now wasn't the time for such things. "You aren't dreaming. Whatever you are thinking - this is reality. You need to get yourself together. Now!" he pressed on, hoping to be able to talk some sense into his new friend. He hoped it wasn't too late. If the Shadow appeared - there was no way but to fight. He did not know of any alternative at this time.
Back to top Go down
Philemon
Admin
Philemon

PostSubject: Re: Genji's Familiar Home   Genji's Familiar Home EmptyWed Feb 20, 2013 3:25 pm

"Spend a day at your parents house? Yea, cause mom and dad would totally want to see us. Maybe on a cold day in hell!" Walking out the mass of darkness in the corner of the room would be no other than Genji's Shadow. He wore an identical outfit to his original, however an ominous dark cloud seemed to hover around him. "I drove my friend away and I even caused my family to break apart. Of course it's all my fault. They'd be better off without me. The world would be a better place without me." The Shadow Genji spoke with a crooked smile as he directed his focus to his original. "'If I just continue my life trying to help others, maybe I can forgive myself.' Bleh, how sad! How can we help others when we can't even forgive ourselves for the trouble we've caused? This guilt you've been carrying on your shoulders, I know all about. After all, I am you." The Shadow began to give a low chuckle beneath his breath.

"Why make friends when they're just going to leave us when they learn the truth? If my best friend couldn't stand what I really was, how could anyone else? My father says he accepts me, but is that the truth? I wouldn't know. I ran away from the problem at hand to stay in the dorms. Not only am I responsible for my parents unhappiness, but I'm a coward aswell!" Genji's shadow would laugh a few more times beneath its breath...
Back to top Go down
Genji Kano

Genji Kano

PostSubject: Re: Genji's Familiar Home   Genji's Familiar Home EmptyWed Feb 20, 2013 4:22 pm

Genji heard the voice, his voice talking to him from a corner in the room. As Genji turned, confused, he saw the shadow of himself walk out fom the shadows. He also heard the voice of his friend, Ejji, as his shadow was talking to him, telling him to pull himself together. Genji became more alert, but became more confused. He didn't know why Ejji was there, but he knew that if he was here, this meant that he was either dreaming, or something horrible was happening.

The shadow poured out everything that Genji was afraid of and what he hid from others. The words we stabbing into him, each word hurt worse than the last. Genji was shocked and angered by the shadow. He was angry that the shadow knew all about him, calling him a coward, messing up everything, even calling his new friendships jokes. He wanted to scream and shout, but he remembered Ejji's words and spoke to the shadow calmly, but not without anger.

"Yeah, you may think that you are me, but you are not. You are what I will beat. I'm already working on it, working on beating you. I'm more open about my sexuality, hell, I even have a crush on a guy. Yeah, I may have lost my friend, but I'm making more. You may be me, but I'll defeat you, I don't need you to tell me my faults. I don't need you at all!"

Genji became saddened and angry at his shadow. His shadow was everything that he hated about himself. He didn't want to see him, he wanted to forget him completely. Genji didn't want to accept that the shadow was what he is. He didn't care. As long as the shadow would disappear, he could care less about what happens to him.
Back to top Go down
Reiguu

Reiguu

PostSubject: Re: Genji's Familiar Home   Genji's Familiar Home EmptyWed Feb 20, 2013 5:12 pm

Ejji could only stand there and listen to everything spiraling out of control. He didn't know whether Genji's mind had truly registered anything he had said, but the Shadow Genji had emerged, and now things seemed to be going in the same direction as it was with Ejji himself.

Perhaps it was supposed t obe this way? Ejji didn't know whether Naito had attempted to talk to him before the battle, since he didn't even see the boy come in. The Reiguu heir decided to stand back now, and wait for any signs of danger. That would be the time to act.

Ejji wondered if this way was actually better. Genji could obtain a strange and awesome power this way, but still - at what cost? He knew one thing though - he would never judge Genji without hearing the whole story. These shadows were twisted, even if they represented real feelings.
The snow-haired boy only made a single step back, to stay close to his friend when trouble arose... if it arose.
Back to top Go down
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
Philemon
Admin
Philemon

PostSubject: Re: Genji's Familiar Home   Genji's Familiar Home EmptyWed Feb 20, 2013 6:57 pm

"Hehe..Haha hahah!" The Shadow began to laugh out loud while grasping its neck. Darkness began to blot the room as it crawled upon the Shadow's form and began to distort its image. "That's right. You don't need me, and I don't need you! I'm my own person now. I'm the real Genji Kano! And so, this world doesn't need you anymore." The darkness would finally explode outwards to reveal an entirely new figure that would tower above Genji.

Genji's Familiar Home 5106011065_2d951c27d3

"I am a Shadow... The true self! I'll carry the world's burden on my shoulders without fear, but before that; I'll wipe you off the face of the planet. You won't need to worry about your guilt anymore in the afterlife!" The Shadow had transformed into an unrecognizable create. With chains strapped to its body, it took the appearance of a broken man carrying the world on the back of their shoulders. This seemed to align perfectly with the mythology of Atlas the Titan. The Shadow towered over its original with the intent to attack. "Die, Genji!"

Shadow Genji Stats:
Back to top Go down
Genji Kano

Genji Kano

PostSubject: Re: Genji's Familiar Home   Genji's Familiar Home EmptyWed Feb 20, 2013 9:07 pm

Genji stared at the monster in front of him, horrified. His eyes widened as the fear took over him. His body was shaking. He wanted to let out a shriek, but couldn't get the shriek to come out. He started to back away from the monster, but didn't want to run away. As he saw his two friends there, he couldn't back down. He stood tall and hoped that his friends could do it. He even wanted to help himself. He couldn't stand around and watch his friends get hurt for him, he was prepared to fight his shadow, too. But he didn't want to die on his friends. He would save them if something happened, he would feel guilty if they would die on his behalf. He already felt guilty for having them there in the first place, if he didn't meet his shadow, then none of this would've happened. Maybe if he listened to Ejji, it would've turned out differently. His guilt was flaring inside of him, but he had to control it if he was going to try to protect his friends.

Genji's Stats:
Spoiler:

Genji's Weaknesses:
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Reiguu

Reiguu

PostSubject: Re: Genji's Familiar Home   Genji's Familiar Home EmptyThu Feb 21, 2013 12:47 pm

Ejji's keen eye caught the sight of Tsurinai Naito as soon as the Shadow started going berserk. He was secretly glad that he did have some sort of backup in this situation. A part of his mind wondered if Naito had known Genji outside of this business. He and Genji sure never talked about mutual acquaintances... but now was really not the time.

Satisfied that Kano was making steps backwards, Ejji instead walked fprward, making sure to be inbetween Genji and his Shadow self's, new form. The beast looked impressive, the young Reiguu had to admit, but so did his own Shadow, and it was defeated. That meant this was not a losing battle - in fact Ejji was going to win. He had confidence in this. And of course Naito would be useful in the fight as well, since he seemed to care.
It was time to adress this monster.

"Back off." Ejji would make a stand, his right hand extending to his side a bit, palm up, where a blue tarot card would appear - only to be shattered when Ejji made a fist. "Persona!" he spoke again. A ghostly figure rose above him, clad in armor and weilding a spear in it's left hand. It's right hand would then thrust forwards, using the Agi ability, aiming for the Shadow, just as Ejji right hand went through his hair, ending the summoning. "Hmph."

Then Amatsu-Yarikami vanished, back to Ejji's soul, whence it came from. This was going to be unlike anything that has happened before.

Ejji's Stats and Actions:
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Philemon
Admin
Philemon

PostSubject: Re: Genji's Familiar Home   Genji's Familiar Home EmptyThu Feb 21, 2013 1:34 pm

"Gah! Get out of the way! I'll crush anyone who doesn't accept me, even you two!" The massive Shadow take the hits head on without worry. They had a ways to go before it'd start to falter in its resolve. Standing up from its kneel, the massive Shadow would slam the giant globe to the ground twice infront of the one named Naito who had chosen to mock him. Once the attack was complete, the massive Shadow would place world back upon his shoulders and return to kneeling. "You two will leave me once you learn the truth too! It's my destiny to be alone, so why fight for me?!" The Shadow was no where near done the fight. Infact, it was just getting started. "Just like him, you'll leave and I'll be alone. That's okay, as long as the guilt is gone. I'm nothing but trouble for those around me. I'm the cause behind everything..."

Shadow Genji Stats:
Back to top Go down
Genji Kano

Genji Kano

PostSubject: Re: Genji's Familiar Home   Genji's Familiar Home EmptyThu Feb 21, 2013 4:20 pm

Genji was shocked that his saviors brought out these other worldy creatures from our of nowhere. He heard a key word, it was Persona. He wondered what they did. But it came out from nowhere as devastated the Shadow Genji. He felt an excitement rush through him, he knew his friends could do this.

He then grew terrified at his shadow as it attacked his friends. It was going for Naito! He shouted, "Naito, watch out!" He didn't know if it could do anything, but he was certain that Naito could be in trouble.

His shadow starting shouting to his friends that they will abandon Genji and leave him alone. Genji grew angry and shouted at his shadow, "You don't know anything about them! They came here to save me, even if they had other reasons, they're here to help! They won't leave me alone, I believe in them!"

Genji worried about his friends, but he knew that Genji couldn't protect them, he had to believe in them, to trust that they could take care of it, but if something did happen, he would step in, but he hoped that he didn't have to do that.
Back to top Go down
Reiguu

Reiguu

PostSubject: Re: Genji's Familiar Home   Genji's Familiar Home EmptyThu Feb 21, 2013 5:14 pm

Ejji was sure that the whole area had shook when Genji's Shadow slammed down it's giant sphere, twice. He was sure that had this attack been used on a normal human - they would surely be dead right now. The force wave from the attacks was enough to make Ejji stumble a bit. The Reiguu had to wonder if they had become something more than human, or was this simply so because they were in Limbo. Questions - so many questions he wanted answered, but none right now.

Ejji decided to act fast and use the same attack again. Somehow he knew that fire-based attacks were his most powerful, and he had to keep it up for now, unless circumstances forced him to get physical, either with his Okatana or his Persona.

"Show him our power." Ejji spoke up, this time shattering the card in front of him, willing Amatsu-Yarikami to appear. "Persona!" he concluded, glancing up to see a familiar arm thrust in the Shadow's direction, watching the flame burst. He finished with a small nod of appreciation, as his Persona vanished.

He had to think of something. He had heard Genji's words, directed at his Shadow. Maybe he could help both Genji and his Shadow Self? They were one and the same when it came down to it, so perhaps this could work. He hoped his words would help Genji and dampen the Shadow's fighting spirit.
Ejji made sure to look at both Genji, turning his head sideways to look back and then direct his gaze at the giant before him as he spoke.

"Genji. Both of you - you are not as guilty as you think. When something bad happens around you - sometimes it will be so no matter what you try to do about it." he made a small pause. This was the most important part. "Remember that day at the pool? When you saved a life? Without you things could go very bad, but you did a good thing - helped save someone's precious person. So..." he concluded, a friendly smirk on his face "You are a good person. I know."

Ejji had made his statement, for both Genji's to hear. What they made of it remained to be seen. The Reiguu heir sideglanced, looking at Naito, hoping his battle-partner would be alright.

Ejji's Stats and Actions:
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Genji's Familiar Home   Genji's Familiar Home Empty

Back to top Go down

Genji's Familiar Home
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next