Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
Familiar Faces [Blaez] EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
Familiar Faces [Blaez] EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
Familiar Faces [Blaez] EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
Familiar Faces [Blaez] EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
Familiar Faces [Blaez] EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
Familiar Faces [Blaez] EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
Familiar Faces [Blaez] EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
Familiar Faces [Blaez] EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
Familiar Faces [Blaez] EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

Familiar Faces [Blaez]

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Jerry
Forum Moderator
Jerry

Familiar Faces [Blaez] Empty
PostSubject: Familiar Faces [Blaez]   Familiar Faces [Blaez] EmptySun Apr 19, 2015 7:04 pm

Familiar Faces
Meeting Friends...

Today was an absolutely wonderful day for Mae. She had been eagerly anticipating this day for the coming weeks. Her friend from the orphanage, Ayane, was visiting. She was supposed to arrive at San Malarus Airport by 1:35 PM this afternoon, but Mae couldn't contain herself. She walked back and forth in her room, restless. Time just wouldn't go as fast as she wanted it to. It was moving painfully slow. "Ugh! I can't STAND IT! I'm going there NOW, and that's final!" Mae exclaimed to herself. Anyone in the neighbouring rooms probably heard her lamenting. Being unable to wait any longer, Mae headed straight for the airport. Sure, the flight wasn't arriving until 2 hours from now, but still. It was better than sitting here on her butt, doing nothing.

She arrived at the airport roughly around 11:50 AM. Time just wanted to be that way today huh? So, since she had nothing better to do, Mae went to a nearby café, and got herself a good snack.

1:25 PM... It was about time. Mae stood up, and began strolling over to the designated gate Ayane's flight would arrive at, after which she waited some more. 1:36 PM Mae heard a familiar voice.

"Heeeeey~! MAE!" And there she was. Ayane, a childhood friend of Mae's since way-back-when. The pinkette jumped out of her seat, after which the two friends cheerfully hugged eachother. "How've you been?!" The black haired girl asked gleefully. "Hehe, I'm doing just fine. You have no IDEA how much I've missed you!"

Familiar Faces [Blaez] Tumblr_nfl702tOP71tmrotho1_500

The two friends kept on with their conversation as they picked up Ayane's luggage, after which they headed for the exit. "Alright! Now which way to the dorms?" Ayane looked around. "This way. It's a little long, but you'll manage right?" Mae smiled at her. She was actually here! Ayane, her childhood friend was here in Azores!

On their way to the bus, Mae saw a familiar face passing by. "Oh, Hi Blaez! Long time no see."

Last edited by Jerry-kun on Tue May 05, 2015 10:46 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Albrecht

Albrecht

PostSubject: Re: Familiar Faces [Blaez]   Familiar Faces [Blaez] EmptySun Apr 19, 2015 10:09 pm

Boring,that day couldn't get more boring,he was walking around San Malarus the entire morning and nothing interesting to do,maybe he should start again with the graffiti just to occupy himself,the problem is find a place for him to do it...and the money for the materials,maybe if he wasn't so broken he wouldn't be so bored"Tch..."He decided to head back to the dorm maybe he could kill some time there,probably not,but at least he would have his bed close to him.

He was on his way back to the dorms when he heard someone calling him,that was weird,he doesn't know many people,so the probability of meeting an acquaintance on the streets was low,either way he raised his head to see who was"Mae...?"It was that girl he meet at the restaurant,she was helping a hobo or something"Uhm...hi?"
Back to top Go down
Jerry
Forum Moderator
Jerry

PostSubject: Re: Familiar Faces [Blaez]   Familiar Faces [Blaez] EmptyMon Apr 20, 2015 9:34 am

"How are you doing? I was just on my way home together with Ayane here. Oh, I should Introduce you guys to eachother. Ayane, this is Blaez-kun. He's a friend of mine from school. And Blaez, this is Ayane. The two of us have been friends for a long time now. She's here visiting me from Japan!" Mae stepped a little bit to the side so her two friends could take a good look at eachother. "Hii~! Nice to meet you, Blaez-kun!" Ayane smiled cheerfully. "So, you up to something? If you don't have anything to do, why not come with us? I'm sure we can find something to do on the way to the dorms, right?"
Back to top Go down
Albrecht

Albrecht

PostSubject: Re: Familiar Faces [Blaez]   Familiar Faces [Blaez] EmptyMon Apr 20, 2015 11:26 am

Mae was with another girl,her name was Ayane,she seemed cheerful just like Mae,apparently they were childhood friends or something like that"...Nice to meet you too."He didn't emoted much,as always.

It seems they were heading to dorms too"No,i was on my way to the dorms too."He then shrugged"...Eh,alright."Blaez wasn't much of a social person but he would hang out with people if he was bored enough and if it was a small group.
Back to top Go down
Jerry
Forum Moderator
Jerry

PostSubject: Re: Familiar Faces [Blaez]   Familiar Faces [Blaez] EmptyWed Apr 22, 2015 9:27 am

The day was just getting better and better. Not only did Ayane come today, Blaez showed up as well. "Say... Do you have any hobbies? We should find something we all can do on the way." What could someone like Blaez do on his freetime? He wasn't overly social, that much Mae knew...

"Saaay.... He's kinda cute." Ayane whispered in Mae's ear, making sure it was just loud enough for Blaez to hear her. "Here we go again..." Mae rolled her eyes. "Don't mind her, Blaez. She's always like this around guys." the pinkette chuckled. "Am not! Geez, Mae, you're so mean~" Ayane cried out, pouting jokingly. "You know it's true though! Can you believe this girl? She drives me nuts sometimes."
Back to top Go down
Albrecht

Albrecht

PostSubject: Re: Familiar Faces [Blaez]   Familiar Faces [Blaez] EmptyWed Apr 22, 2015 3:45 pm

"Hobbies..."He had a few but he gave a break on them,he didn't had money for that,it annoyed him but he couldn't do much about"A few...But i had to stop,can't afford to spend money with them at the moment."He sounded slightly annoyed by it,it wasn't the fact that he had to stop with his hobbies that annoyed him that annoyed him the most,it was not having enough money.

Did Ayane just said that?Blaez wasn't use to hear compliments,not that he cared,but it was nice to hear it.Blaez tried to keep his cool but he blushed a bit"...I really don't care."He definitely sounded rude but it wasn't his intention,Blaez could be blunt sometimes.
Back to top Go down
Jerry
Forum Moderator
Jerry

PostSubject: Re: Familiar Faces [Blaez]   Familiar Faces [Blaez] EmptyThu Apr 23, 2015 12:38 pm

"Aww. Well, there's gotta be something we can do, right?" Mae started thinking. "Say, why don't we show Ayane around a little? Like, the general area around the dorms and whatnot?" Well, it was a good excuse to get to know him better. "Aww, that's a bit sad." For once, Ayane didn't say something completely unrelated. Good job, girl. "But hey, at least you get to hang out with two cute girls, am I right?" Ayane chuckled. "G-geez, stop it!" Mae gave her friend a reprimanding look, which was completely ignored. "It's true though!" Did this girl have no shame?

Ayane's smile grew even wider when she saw Blaez blushing. "Really now? You don't care? I beg to differ, honey! Your cheeks have the same color as Mae's hair, for crying out loud." Ayane was enjoying this a bit too much. "Stop teasing him. Sorry about her. She's.... difficult to deal with sometimes." But one thing Mae had to give Ayane credit for. She had brought out a side of Blaez which she didn't know was there. Points for the spunky gal with the pigtails.
Back to top Go down
Albrecht

Albrecht

PostSubject: Re: Familiar Faces [Blaez]   Familiar Faces [Blaez] EmptyThu Apr 23, 2015 4:59 pm

Ayane appeared to be rather flirty,he couldn't understand why she acted like that,maybe she wanted attention?Either way Blaez wasn't letting her "win" this"That's not it...i'm just..."He couldn't think on an excuse,but he already started so he should go all they way"...It's nothing of your concern..."It was the first time someone forced Blaez to be on the defensive,that girl could sure cause some trouble.

"Let's just get going..."At least Mae tried to stop Ayane,hearing a compliment is a good thing,but senseless flirting is just irritating.
Back to top Go down
Jerry
Forum Moderator
Jerry

PostSubject: Re: Familiar Faces [Blaez]   Familiar Faces [Blaez] EmptySun Apr 26, 2015 10:02 am

"Geez, would you give it a rest already? It's like you haven't seen a guy in ages." Mae chuckled. "You really need to know when enough is enough. Now, say you're sorry!" The pinkette felt the urge to give Ayane a good, solid bop on the head for that, but it had to wait. She instead decided to just glare at Ayane.

Familiar Faces [Blaez] Giphy
"I-I'm Sorry, Blaez... I-I..."

She seemed genuinely sorry. That's a new one. The whole teary eye thing was a little overkill though. "Come on, suck it up Ayane. You gotta learn from your mistakes and move on, alright?" Mae patted her friend's shoulder. "Don't feel bad, Blaez. If she's a bit much, don't be afraid to be a little blunt. She can take it." Ayane turned to face Mae. "N-no I can't! You dummy...!" The black haired girl started pouting. "Come on. I know you can." The pinkette gave Blaez a nod. "Let's go."
Back to top Go down
Albrecht

Albrecht

PostSubject: Re: Familiar Faces [Blaez]   Familiar Faces [Blaez] EmptySun Apr 26, 2015 11:22 am

"Tch...I liked when you said i'm cute..."Blaez didn't liked admitting it,but the girl was overreacting,and the last thing he wanted was someone crying over a small thing"Now will you quit it?"Blaez took a deep breath,he was trying to calm down"...Does she do that often?"If Blaez had to deal with someone like Ayane everyday he would be way more grumpy than he already is"...Yeah,let's just...go..."
Back to top Go down
Jerry
Forum Moderator
Jerry

PostSubject: Re: Familiar Faces [Blaez]   Familiar Faces [Blaez] EmptyTue Apr 28, 2015 6:45 pm

"See? Guys like the occasional compliment. Not every second. That just... scares them off. You got to be patient." Mae reprimanded Ayane. "Yeah... I'll stop... *Sniffle*" Mae groaned. Why must it be so difficult sometimes? God damn it girl, get your act together! "Now then. Shall we go?" Mae started walking towards the dorms, with her two friends on each side. She was not willing to let Ayane anywhere near Blaez. For all she knew, he could punch her... Which had happened once before... "Yeah... She's like that to all new guys she meets. Trust me though, once you get to know her better, she ain't all that bad. She's actually really dependable." Ayane's face lit up when she heard this. "So, don't write her off just yet as just some annoying girl. We are friends for a good reason." Mae gave Blaez a smile. "Most of it is all Mae though..." Ayane commented, pouting slightly. "Oh, now you're giving me too much credit I think..."
Back to top Go down
Albrecht

Albrecht

PostSubject: Re: Familiar Faces [Blaez]   Familiar Faces [Blaez] EmptyFri May 01, 2015 5:57 pm

Those two were close friends...Blaez once had a close friend too, but things changed...He shouldn't dwell on the past like that, but it still bothered him, as much he tried to not think about it, Blaez would find himself dwelling about it very often"You guys make a good duo."He asked, he was trying to get his mind out of that with some small talk, he couldn't run away forever though, someday he would have to accept what happened"So,how did you two meet?"
Back to top Go down
Jerry
Forum Moderator
Jerry

PostSubject: Re: Familiar Faces [Blaez]   Familiar Faces [Blaez] EmptySun May 03, 2015 10:44 am

"I guess we are, huh?" The two girls looked at eachother. "Yeah, I guess so." Ayane grinned. The two had been through alot of things together for a long time, so it was not much of a stretch to say they were almost like sisters. "Oh, we met at the orphanage when we were just 4 years old." Mae explained. "The meeting itself wasn't all that special. I was new there, because of my parents inability to... well, parent. Mae was nice enough to introduce herself, and asked me if I wanted to play with her. That's basically it." Ayane shrugged. "Yeah, it's nothing special, but we've stuck together as friends ever since."
Back to top Go down
Albrecht

Albrecht

PostSubject: Re: Familiar Faces [Blaez]   Familiar Faces [Blaez] EmptySun May 03, 2015 1:20 pm

"That's cool, few are the people who can keep a friendship for this long."So Ayane was an orphan too, it must been harsh, Blaez never got along with his parents, but he understood the importance of parents in a child's growth.

"How long will you be staying here, Ayane?"He asked, Blaez isn't most social person in the world, but he has no problem with making small talk, he just doesn't care if he is socializing or not, when he tries it's because he is either too bored or he is genuinely interested in talking with the person, in this case it's a mix of both.
Back to top Go down
Jerry
Forum Moderator
Jerry

PostSubject: Re: Familiar Faces [Blaez]   Familiar Faces [Blaez] EmptyTue May 05, 2015 10:56 am

"Yeah. We get that a lot" Mae chuckled at Blaez's remark. "It's true though. Friendships spanning over 15 years is really rare. Then again, we're basically sisters at this point." That was no stretch. Ayane and Mae had been unseparable for such a long time. Sure, the two hadn't always gotten along super well, with small fights and stuff, but in the long run, that made their friendship stronger. "Yeah, no kidding. Some people are a little envious of us. I do kind of see why, but considering we're both orphans, we stuck up for eachother, so it just... kinda came naturally, I guess..." Mae shrugged. Since we didn't have any parents, we took care of eachother like a family back then. We still do to a large degree. It might not look like that at first glance though." The two girls giggled happily.

"I'll be staying here for the next two months. I'm crashing at Mae's room today, as the exchange student I'm switching places with hasn't flown over to Japan yet. He lives on Malstu with his parents. Until he gets going, I'm staying at the dorms. Not that I mind it at all." Despite the rough start the two had earlier, things were going better now, which Mae was glad for.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Familiar Faces [Blaez]   Familiar Faces [Blaez] Empty

Back to top Go down

Familiar Faces [Blaez]
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next