Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
An Unplanned Tour of Hell [ Nyar/Phil, Open ~] - Page 2 EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
An Unplanned Tour of Hell [ Nyar/Phil, Open ~] - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
An Unplanned Tour of Hell [ Nyar/Phil, Open ~] - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
An Unplanned Tour of Hell [ Nyar/Phil, Open ~] - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
An Unplanned Tour of Hell [ Nyar/Phil, Open ~] - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
An Unplanned Tour of Hell [ Nyar/Phil, Open ~] - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
An Unplanned Tour of Hell [ Nyar/Phil, Open ~] - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
An Unplanned Tour of Hell [ Nyar/Phil, Open ~] - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
An Unplanned Tour of Hell [ Nyar/Phil, Open ~] - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

An Unplanned Tour of Hell [ Nyar/Phil, Open ~]

Go down 
+3
Salmane
Dead Grantus
°Joyd°
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Nyarlathotep

Nyarlathotep

An Unplanned Tour of Hell [ Nyar/Phil, Open ~] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: An Unplanned Tour of Hell [ Nyar/Phil, Open ~]   An Unplanned Tour of Hell [ Nyar/Phil, Open ~] - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 15, 2014 5:18 am

Horde of Shadows Destroyed

With the Shadows numbers dwindled to only a handful, leaving an open path towards the exit of Nokawia, a sphere of flames shot down from the sky and scorched the pathway towards freedom. A dark Shadow appeared from the flames and walked out into the open to block the surviving humans from their escape. The figure held their hands in their pockets in a nonchalant manner and stared towards the opposition with lazy amber eyes.

An Unplanned Tour of Hell [ Nyar/Phil, Open ~] - Page 2 35asnle

Shadow-Type Gabishi

"Yo. I was never the type to talk much, so let's get this over with. I'm going to leave nothing but ash behind in my wake." The Shadow kept its hands in its pockets as it stared towards the small group without making any movements. It was almost as if it were giving them the first move, which then it'd promptly reciprocate with full force. After all, they were on its turf, and the home field advantage was leaning towards his way. The only way they'd escape this red zone is if they'd go through him. They were going to need ample amounts of luck to pull off this feat.

Shadow-Type Gabishi:
Back to top Go down
°Joyd°

°Joyd°

PostSubject: Re: An Unplanned Tour of Hell [ Nyar/Phil, Open ~]   An Unplanned Tour of Hell [ Nyar/Phil, Open ~] - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 17, 2014 6:21 am

((Just gonna do spoilers cause I'm late already...*stupid headaches*))

Stats:

Attack/Damage:

Passives:

Miss Chance:

Back to top Go down
°Joyd°

°Joyd°

PostSubject: Re: An Unplanned Tour of Hell [ Nyar/Phil, Open ~]   An Unplanned Tour of Hell [ Nyar/Phil, Open ~] - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 17, 2014 6:24 am

((Just a little add in...I totally forgot that he has Invigorate 1...so I added that for the last two posts too...and I sorta forgot to put it in the passives again lmao...I'm so dumb))
Back to top Go down
Salmane

Salmane

PostSubject: Re: An Unplanned Tour of Hell [ Nyar/Phil, Open ~]   An Unplanned Tour of Hell [ Nyar/Phil, Open ~] - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 18, 2014 4:24 pm

"G-Gabishi...?" Salmane would be taken aback, first Cyril, then Gabishi? Something wasn't right. Although Cyril had tried to save her. That just may have been Cyril, maybe he was trying to check up on her. If so where had he been before? Was he actually in limbo, or was he in hiding? This was all confusing; but looking close to Gabishi she would notice golden eyes, that wasn't him. And that 'Cyril,' is probably another fake... Even if he did try to save her. For now, the downed 'Cyril' would have the benefit of the doubt, but Gabishi had to go. "Honestly 'Gabishi,' I don't remember the golden eyes... New contacts?" She would raise her evoker to her left temple and pull the trigger, the sound of glass shattering would fill the area as a blue fog surrounded the female. "Sati, to my side..."

Salmane's Stats:

Miss or hit:

Sagami's Stats:
Back to top Go down
Nyarlathotep

Nyarlathotep

PostSubject: Re: An Unplanned Tour of Hell [ Nyar/Phil, Open ~]   An Unplanned Tour of Hell [ Nyar/Phil, Open ~] - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 21, 2014 4:11 am

Shadow-Type Gabishi

The Shadow gave the group a confident smirk before leaning his head back and looking at the red clouds. "What a joke. I guess it's time we got this over with." The red headed male gave a laugh before looking back down to the group. He removed his hands from his pockets and readied himself for the onslaught. First came the ice move, which he easily stepped aside from as if it were nothing but a hindrance, and right after came a path of flames. He took a deep breath and let the hit connect. It invigorated him and did very little actual damage. Looking over to Salmane, Shadow Gabishi would crack his neck. "Salmane, huh? Luck was on my side having me run into you. How you threw me aside for a weakling that couldn't even hold his own. Haha, it's so funny I can barely contain myself." The Shadow gave a wry yet twisted smile as the card of Strength appeared before him. The tarot card was black, and appeared to be corrupted. In a single crushing motion, the red head caused the card to shatter, and in its place the red Lion, Maahes, gave a power roar.

The Lion smashed down into the ground, causing the earth to crack and sending a shockwave outward towards Salmane and the other Male that attempted to leave the red zone. "If you want to escape this city, you're going to have to get by me. And let's be honest, none of us have time for this shit. So lay down and die for me."

Shadow-Type Gabishi:

Damage Received:

Damage Given:

Crit and Miss Chances:
Back to top Go down
xJoydx

xJoydx

PostSubject: Re: An Unplanned Tour of Hell [ Nyar/Phil, Open ~]   An Unplanned Tour of Hell [ Nyar/Phil, Open ~] - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 21, 2014 6:36 am

Akuma was by no means pleased that the weird golden-eyed man abvoided his pretty icicles, but he wasn't really worried yet. He found this quite the fun. Even though they were in a dangerous situation, he wasn't particularly scared at the moment. In actuality he was much more concerned about Salmane and the hostile man knowing each other than the fact that they might just get beaten to the ground soon. He was really curious as to why would the girl associate herself with someone like that. Acquaintances that want to smash you into pieces aren a common thing. He decided that he'd have to ask her about that when this performance ends. 'Ah, this might take a while...', he thought, a little amused, when it appeared that the man wasn't bothered by incoming flames very much.

Akuma gave the Shadow man a thoughtful look when he stated that he didn't feel like wasting time, and simply told them to kick the bucket right there and now. How impatient. And it showed when he summoned a sort of creature himself, sending a shock that made Akuma stumble backwards ungracefully, barely avoiding falling on his butt as the ground shook under his feet. This was strange. The man had this Persona thing too, so why was he against them? He wasn't really getting the gist of it, but perhaps he'd see as the fight went on. There had to be some reason for that. ''Why so? I think this is quite entertaining, considering how boring it usually is in these parts. I wouldn't mind wasting some time here. So, I guess I won't be laying down yet, if you don't mind.'', he'd say, sounding almost cheerful, even though thet hit from before hurt. The man said they couldn't avoid him if they wanted a way out, so why not enjoy this. And he liked challenges too.

Cerberus would only snort at this, and rush towards the man, coating his long tail in a hard ice structure, turning  around and slamming it into the man's middle at a high speed when reaching him, trying to knock him over. If he didn't like simple icicles, maybe he'd enjoy a more direct cooling down.

Stats:

Damage Taken:

Attack/Damage:

Passives:

Miss Chance:
Back to top Go down
°Joyd°

°Joyd°

PostSubject: Re: An Unplanned Tour of Hell [ Nyar/Phil, Open ~]   An Unplanned Tour of Hell [ Nyar/Phil, Open ~] - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 21, 2014 6:42 am

((OoC: Oopsies, forgot to relog. Posted that on a wrong account >.>. Just saying so no one gets confused, as I'm not changing it, with it being a battle post.))
Back to top Go down
Salmane

Salmane

PostSubject: Re: An Unplanned Tour of Hell [ Nyar/Phil, Open ~]   An Unplanned Tour of Hell [ Nyar/Phil, Open ~] - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 21, 2014 4:38 pm

After the fire did minimal damage the girl would laugh. "Just as I thought, compleate copy of Gabishi. You have his strengths, and his weaknesses..." Slamming her fists together, Salmane would be surrounded by a blue aura, soon energy would surge through her and the other user. "Left you? You fucking shadow, get your facts right. Gabishi left me, he disappeared after that. I never left him..." Her grin faded as she continued to speak. "If you're gonna say I pushed him away, think again, I did what I had to do to survive. And if it meant taking out those idiots, it's worth it. Gabishi had no reason to leave me..."

Salmane's Stats:
Back to top Go down
Nyarlathotep

Nyarlathotep

PostSubject: Re: An Unplanned Tour of Hell [ Nyar/Phil, Open ~]   An Unplanned Tour of Hell [ Nyar/Phil, Open ~] - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 24, 2014 9:00 pm

Shadow-Type Gabishi

"Tch, what a pain in my ass." The Shadow muttered under its breath as it fell back to the ground from the ice attack and remained there. Looking at Salmane with its golden eyes and twisted smirk, it'd give a huff before removing a cigarette and lighting it with the spare flames that were blocking their path. "Heh, a lament of the dead. A girl who turned her back on her allies and left them for dead. You're a suitable weakling to work under Philemon. You're pathetic." The red haired Shadow leaned back and gave a loud laughter into the crimson skies. It didn't seem too worried that it was currently downed.

Shadow-Type Gabishi:

Damage Received:

Damage Given:

Crit and Miss Chances:
Back to top Go down
°Joyd°

°Joyd°

PostSubject: Re: An Unplanned Tour of Hell [ Nyar/Phil, Open ~]   An Unplanned Tour of Hell [ Nyar/Phil, Open ~] - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 25, 2014 6:07 am

Akuma would smile thinly as Cerberus managed to successfully knock Shadow Gabishi down. This looked much better than the last time. Maybe it indeed worked much better than icicle rushes. It was almost funny how the man kept threathening and being generally rude, although he was mostly focusing on the female. Guess they really didn't like each other or something. He had no idea what the discussion was about, although, he couldn't say that he liked the theme of it. Why would the girl leave someone behind? It didn't sound pleasant, however he did not know her. They just met a while ago, so he wasn't the one to judge her character. The fight was more important now, as the man was the one being hostile, even if he was currently down on the ground. ''...'', Akuma was most certainly totally distracted and not paying attention much, but thankfully Cerberus did not care about that as he bared his teeth almost happily, seeing his enemy down and this time went to jump onto Gabishi, using his claws in a simlilar manner as his tail before and slashing icily into the man before bouncing away, with a fanged grin still present on his face.

Stats:

Attack/Damage:

Passives:

Miss Chance:
Back to top Go down
Nyarlathotep

Nyarlathotep

PostSubject: Re: An Unplanned Tour of Hell [ Nyar/Phil, Open ~]   An Unplanned Tour of Hell [ Nyar/Phil, Open ~] - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 06, 2014 5:02 pm

((Recovering Footing)
Back to top Go down
°Joyd°

°Joyd°

PostSubject: Re: An Unplanned Tour of Hell [ Nyar/Phil, Open ~]   An Unplanned Tour of Hell [ Nyar/Phil, Open ~] - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 08, 2014 1:27 pm

At first Akuma concluded that this was actually looking pretty neat, even though Gabishi was already getting back up on his feet, which should logically mean he will try to blast them again. And he did remember how the last one hurt. It wasn't as if he wouldn't be willing to take it once again, just to kick back at the guy in response, but it was starting to actually annoy him that the girl wasn't doing much to help. Didn't she say that she was trying to help back then when she snatched him out of his casual exploring walk? And yet, for some unknown reason, he was the one doing most of the brawling right now. He wasn't against showing off, but this golden eyed stranger didn't seem too fazed by his attempts and Akuma enjoyed his life so far. Which translated to not wanting to get stomped down, even if this fight was quite the entertainment. Fun was a good thing, indeed but seeing the female just stand around made him want to stomp off and let her deal with it herself. Afterall, those two seemed to know each other, and Gabishi was actually threathening her and mostly ignoring him anyway. It made it less interesting when his 'opponent' wasn't really paying attention to him, so why not let her play? It might even make a fun story, if they ever meet up again. Now that sounded nice.

However, the guy in question was getting back on his feet, so it might not be easy to slink away. 'Maybe if I knock him on his butt again?....', he thought, as that appeared as the most logical solution. If he managed before, maybe he could make a repeat performance out of that. Akuma gave a questioning glance towards Cerberus, who was standing there glaring at the Shadow that dared to get back on his feet after the previous strike. He had a feeling the beast would be more than happy to slam him down once more.

He would take a few steps towards Gabishi, which prompted Cerberus to make his move as well, running up to slam his tail into the man again, this time from the side, aiming for his waist, and attempting to throw him off to the side, outta the way. Cheering for his Persona on the inside, Akuma would carefully walk around, going through the opposite side, to keep the most distance from the man, whether he did get pushed or just distracted. Cerberus would stay nearby the man, growling at him viciously to keep him occupied if he intended to strike back. In all honestly, Akuma didn't really feel sorry for trying to leave the girl behind. He barely knew her, and she wasn't even as helpful as she was probably trying to be. At least he'd have something to daydream about. All the scenarios of whether she made it outta here or had surrendered would keep his mind occupied for a good while. He liked that prospect. After he'd make his way around the man, as silently as he could, he'd pick up his pace, trying to get away as fast as possible, hoping that the man would do as he figured and focus more on this girl as he had been doing so far, or on his Persona at least. Cerberus, would fade away however, if he managed to get far enough. She'd better make good on this. He even sacrificed his usual non-stop talking attitude for a while, just to focus on getting away.

Stats:

Attack/Damage:

Passives:

Miss Chance:

Strenght:

Back to top Go down
Philemon
Admin
Philemon

PostSubject: Re: An Unplanned Tour of Hell [ Nyar/Phil, Open ~]   An Unplanned Tour of Hell [ Nyar/Phil, Open ~] - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 12, 2014 1:12 am

((Salmane has two more days, then the Shadow attacks))
Back to top Go down
https://newarcana.forumotion.com
Salmane

Salmane

PostSubject: Re: An Unplanned Tour of Hell [ Nyar/Phil, Open ~]   An Unplanned Tour of Hell [ Nyar/Phil, Open ~] - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 13, 2014 9:30 pm

Salmane's Stats:

Miss or Hit:
Back to top Go down
Salmane

Salmane

PostSubject: Re: An Unplanned Tour of Hell [ Nyar/Phil, Open ~]   An Unplanned Tour of Hell [ Nyar/Phil, Open ~] - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 13, 2014 9:32 pm

Salmane's Updated Stats:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: An Unplanned Tour of Hell [ Nyar/Phil, Open ~]   An Unplanned Tour of Hell [ Nyar/Phil, Open ~] - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

An Unplanned Tour of Hell [ Nyar/Phil, Open ~]
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next