Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
Share everything, so we can kick his ass [Gabby/Godai] EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
Share everything, so we can kick his ass [Gabby/Godai] EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
Share everything, so we can kick his ass [Gabby/Godai] EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
Share everything, so we can kick his ass [Gabby/Godai] EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
Share everything, so we can kick his ass [Gabby/Godai] EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
Share everything, so we can kick his ass [Gabby/Godai] EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
Share everything, so we can kick his ass [Gabby/Godai] EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
Share everything, so we can kick his ass [Gabby/Godai] EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
Share everything, so we can kick his ass [Gabby/Godai] EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

Share everything, so we can kick his ass [Gabby/Godai]

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Raia

Raia

Share everything, so we can kick his ass [Gabby/Godai] Empty
PostSubject: Share everything, so we can kick his ass [Gabby/Godai]   Share everything, so we can kick his ass [Gabby/Godai] EmptySun Dec 29, 2013 1:17 am

“Nobody’s doing shit, and I’m definitely playing with my luck this time…. “ Kogami says this after dusting himself off and looks towards gabby. “Yea, these mission thingy’s isn’t the most fun. That guy was interesting. “Kogami then barely stands himself up, using a nearby wooden stick, and dusts himself up. “I think I landed on my leg, pains a itch but it doesn’t matter.” Kogami then proceeds to explain. “looks like were in the abandoned building I fought katsu in. Either way, this is an undisclosed location of where we can talk for a while. Split some information, set up some meet dates, and get this done. Lori gave us something akin to a checklist of three people who might be the killer, kiryu and arubai. I put in incentives to piss them off and watch how they react to that, Kiryu is most likely the one who put the hit on. Arubai made no moves, even though I rumored the appearance of his girlfriend. As you can see, both plans were a fail, and my gang turned on me. I also might have used my red form on camera, so if kiryu has that footage…it’s a chance the church might not be that safe either. But loyal followers and worshipers are more to control than gangs. Its hypothetical, but it can be a safe place still, it’s a law of the church to offer safe haven, and no violence is allowed inside. But that’s not the point. We need to make moves and be more proactive…..” Kogami then looks at Gabby. “I’m not sure where Vera is, but we need her. Kiryu isn’t the easiest person to reach, so were going to have to confront arubai instead. If hes the killer, we take him down. If hes not, hes not. Ill do the talking so you guys can hold your self-respected positions in society. I have a dirtied name, so if I was to confront him in such a way, its notout of the ordinary. Just stay hidden until he says anything suspicious like hahahhahahah or some cliché shit like that. You know what I mean… and try to get Vera on board, for the chances it is him, I want everyone to be there.”
Kogami then looks at Gin. “And now there’s you big guy. You’re a teacher just like arubai, in the chances that he is the killer, what does he do when he doesn’t kill? Surely he didn’t quit his day job? Probably out for drinks, the route he takes home. Where he lives, you would be surprised, people do stupid things on facebook all the time, like post pictures of their houses or other detailed information that stalkers can take advantage of. Not to say that’s what you are, but we need something. I’m sure you know something about this guy. “ Kogami then takes a deep reath and looks at both of them “ information, planned meeting date, time, hours, all crucial. I stole someones phone that sent the video to kiryu or whoever has the hit on me..so their email address in in as well.. but this prepaid phone isnt mine..... so i can use this for the time being, turned the power off though. This is everything i have been up to, everything i know, and the only plan i have. I would like for us to share everything,and start confirming the identity of the killer, or better yet... take him down.
Back to top Go down
Gabby A.

Gabby A.

PostSubject: Re: Share everything, so we can kick his ass [Gabby/Godai]   Share everything, so we can kick his ass [Gabby/Godai] EmptySun Dec 29, 2013 1:42 am

Gabby had to look away in shame. She hadn’t been ready for this fight, and if Kogami hadn’t had that item with him, they may very well have been dead. She was kicking herself in the butt for this one, “Thank you, Kogami.” She didn’t have to drag on how grateful she actually was for him being around at the moment, “But, I don’t know if Vera will want to join us.” She looked up at him, and then away again, “I don’t think it’s a good idea right now either.” She would let out a heavy sigh, “I’m not even sure if Jin-sensei, you, or I is ready for the killer.” She would have to come clean about everything. She was hoping it wouldn’t be right away, but it was showing that she was running out of options, “I already told Jin, but the killer seems to attack through screens. Computer and television for sure, but I’m not sure about phones. He reaches a hand through the screens and kills you with something called Bloody Honeymoon. It looks like there may be a cool down for it though, since he doesn’t use it twice in a row. If you destroy the screens, he can’t get to you, but destroying them isn’t easy.”

She sat down on the ground as she felt herself shaking. She was terrified, and she couldn’t hide it this time, “Lorielle threw ice at him, and it didn’t even hit him. Slashing the thing didn’t seem to do much either. It very well near killed her in one hit. The only reason she’s still alive is because Yhoundeh sacrificed herself to protect Lori. She was in so much pain, and she held on. I don't want that to go in vain, but none of us are strong enough to take it on right now. There’s no way we’d ever walk out of there alive.” She had to add one more thing, “Near the end, Lori joined with Yhoundeh. I don’t know if she should have done it earlier, but when she did it, it didn’t help.” She stopped trembling and stood back up, “I want to end that murderer for hurting Lori. I want to crush him and watch him bleed out. But that’s not the only reason we have to beat him…” She would go quiet then, and wait for either of them to speak up. She still wasn’t ready to mention the last bit. That could wait for a slightly better time when she had a better grip on herself.
Back to top Go down
Godai

Godai

PostSubject: Re: Share everything, so we can kick his ass [Gabby/Godai]   Share everything, so we can kick his ass [Gabby/Godai] EmptySun Dec 29, 2013 1:56 am

They finally resurfaced away from Limbo. The return to the real world never felt so... sweeter for some reason. However, it looked like they were still together. And that they were back in some abandoned place. The kid known as Kogami would just start to keep talking about the situation. It darkened Jin's expression when he heard what exactly he did to provoke Aburai and Kiryu. He wished to palm his face at this, but decided to remain neutral as the repercussions to Lorielle were better off as useless... but the kid has a broken leg. And it was painfully clear.

Aburai seemed to be the likely guy and easier to get to. True, but what if it was the wrong guy? Just now, he mentioned about a video... Oh no. This was really bad for Kogami. It wouldn't surprise him if some thuggish kid was armed with a pistol next time. It's obvious that despite all these logical-sounding words, he was a bit of a loose cannon.

Then there was Gabriela who finally decided to come clear with the information. And it was by all means depressing. Not only was it uncertain that they would be able to get a new member to join us, the Killer was stronger by bounds. Even worse, that Lorielle girl suffered til the end for that information. Now he really wanted that cigarette, but it would be unwise.

"In other words we will die if we go up against Aburai," he basically summed up what the female spoke, "We don't have the firepower to deal with him and we will die like flies."

It would be an uncomfortable silence with all this bad news weighing down the atmosphere between them.

The silence broke finally as he finally continued to speak, "I'll see what I can get from him. I can't guarantee that I'll get much before getting killed."
Back to top Go down
Raia

Raia

PostSubject: Re: Share everything, so we can kick his ass [Gabby/Godai]   Share everything, so we can kick his ass [Gabby/Godai] EmptySun Dec 29, 2013 3:27 am

“That’s a stupid plan, talking to him? No, no theres no real talking. “ Kogami then remembered the things that gabby said, Lori was hurt but there was no time to be emotional. “We will avenge Lori, and not to be a dick, but its all a gamble on how much Vera cares about you. Is your friendship so meaningless that she wouldn’t fight with you? I would, and I don’t think were that close, but If something happened to you I would of came looking for you and I would of came swinging. This neutral shit, im not allowing any of this, its personal. He attacked the children, and hes gonna get his just deserts. Whose to say we don’t get picked off one by one. We have to act, and the red zone just keep getting worse. There was a fucking huge shadow in shibakuzoi. It was big, it was huge, and it was scary. Ok, that’s how bad it is, big ass shadows appearing in the human world and doing whatever they want. No more bullshit, ok? Everything is on the line, and no matter what from what jin says… we die…… waiting for him to kill us? Or, going with the plan and checking if its him, and if it is him, taking him down. Were out of time, period….and nobody is going to save us so we have to! There is no fucking superman, its on us…surprisingly. *Checked your persona compediums, Vera’s too* We are all as strong as we can possibly be at the moment, and I am packing a skill that saved my life against that shadow. That scan of your truly shed some light on just how much we had beat down the opponent to win, and their weaknesses. Everyone has a weakness godai! Heck, I will walk Vera through limbo and cut down a few shadows so she can get a little stronger if she joins but the main point is that we are out of time. I weaken him, you scan him, we exploit his weakness, and we fucking down him and wail on him. “

Kogami was a little tired of ranting. “I have items I am willing to share with you. We are a team, ok? We can do this. Its pass the point of can’s and cant’s, we have to do this… and we have to do this now…you know….for a few moments I thought I had nothing to live for…but ill be dammed if I let someone take my life. It should piss you off too, theres no way ill let another child die so you shouldn’t risk it jin. Everyone has a daily routine, we group up on his route, confront him. Like I said, stay hidden untll he breaks character. I’m the criminal so im not above threatening someone with a deadly weapon right? When the fighting starts it starts, if were wrong, then… I don’t know.. all that’s left is kiryu…. But there are doubts that its him after I was so dead on him being the killer. So, all in. You going to keep denying me forever, sit back and wait to die, or are we going to go out there and take our lives back? Lori said ….lori said we had a right to a world without shadows harassing the human relm, where our friends and familys stay. The pressure only adds on when you truly realize…its not just about us anymore…..so please…” Kogami then makes a sharp bow in respect to both Jin and Gabby. “Help support me, don’t give up! Lets beat this guy!”
Back to top Go down
Gabby A.

Gabby A.

PostSubject: Re: Share everything, so we can kick his ass [Gabby/Godai]   Share everything, so we can kick his ass [Gabby/Godai] EmptySun Dec 29, 2013 6:59 pm

Gabby could actually feel a pang of annoyance building inside of her, “It has nothing to do with our level of friendship. In fact, I don’t want to involve her in this. We just got out of a fight, and I don’t want to jeopardize that by asking her to do something possibly suicidal.” She didn’t want to take that risk. Besides, for her, this was a fight for two things: one, her anger at Lori’s state and Yhoundeh’s sacrifice and two, a future different from all the others. She wasn’t sure if Vera would join for the second reason, but she definitely would not for the first. If she wanted to join, that was her call, but Gabby would not use their friendship as an excuse, “But I am still willing to fight with you guys. We should get started and hope for the best. After all, things will only get worse if we sit around and wait.” She really was willing to help them. As long as everything didn't come crumbling down, she would happily fight.
Back to top Go down
Godai

Godai

PostSubject: Re: Share everything, so we can kick his ass [Gabby/Godai]   Share everything, so we can kick his ass [Gabby/Godai] EmptySun Dec 29, 2013 7:27 pm

For the first time, Jin started to feel irritation at this boy. He was being utterly overzealous. Normally he'd just look at such people with a slight bit of interest. But this kid really expected them to follow him? The same kid who trusted in goons that had complete right to betray him after what happened back in the school? Then again, there really wasn't much of a choice anyway. However, the utter recklessness bordered on stupidity in his point of view. At least it looks like the hesitation was shared with Gabriela.

"If this Vera girl hasn't bothered being involved with this earlier, I doubt she would bother now," Jin added with cynicism leaking through each word, "A mere ambush will not suffice whether you like it or not."

He started to walk around. Pacing like he were back in class before starting to suggest one thing. Man, he wanted to smoke badly...

"You probably all know by now Aburai is rather... close to Nola Shephard. I'll write up a letter for him with a couple of demands. My period for history is right before his next class session. I can drop it off then. Does this sound good?"
Back to top Go down
Raia

Raia

PostSubject: Re: Share everything, so we can kick his ass [Gabby/Godai]   Share everything, so we can kick his ass [Gabby/Godai] EmptySun Dec 29, 2013 8:13 pm

“Goood idea, typing out the letter and have it waiting for him in the morning before class as a letter under his door. This could work…atleast we can set up the terms and location that way. If he relally loves her, he will show.” Kogami then gives them both the number of the prepaid phone he stole and finds an old sheet and starts to head out. “Ill leave it to you godai, both of you get ready, were going to confront arubai. “ Afterwards kogami would walk off
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Share everything, so we can kick his ass [Gabby/Godai]   Share everything, so we can kick his ass [Gabby/Godai] Empty

Back to top Go down

Share everything, so we can kick his ass [Gabby/Godai]
Page 1 of 1