Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
Episode 00: The Prologue of Torment EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
Episode 00: The Prologue of Torment EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
Episode 00: The Prologue of Torment EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
Episode 00: The Prologue of Torment EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
Episode 00: The Prologue of Torment EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
Episode 00: The Prologue of Torment EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
Episode 00: The Prologue of Torment EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
Episode 00: The Prologue of Torment EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
Episode 00: The Prologue of Torment EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

Episode 00: The Prologue of Torment

Go down 
+2
Conch
The Tormented One
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
The Tormented One

The Tormented One

Episode 00: The Prologue of Torment Empty
PostSubject: Episode 00: The Prologue of Torment   Episode 00: The Prologue of Torment EmptySat Dec 07, 2013 1:55 am

Episode 00: The Prologue of Torment Rub0o7

"Ever since I was a small boy I wanted to travel across the world, meet new and exciting people,.. and then kill them. That's why I came to a conclusion that I'm going to create something so everyone can enjoy my simple pleasures! That is why I host this wonderful web show caaalllled the....!"

GOD'S ROULETTE!!

What happens when you take six strangers and toss them into a world where they have to fight for their lives? Add in awesome powers, and the promise that the one winner can leave the game; and you get beautiful torment and murder!! Interested!? Well staaaay tuuuned for Webisode: 00! Eiga miyou yo~!!

Episode 00: The Prologue of Torment 95n1w7

The Torment Begins

Six strangers would be sprawled out in the center of a scramble crossing. The warm sun would shine down on them, and the pavement they were on would be warm, but not too hot to where it'd burn. The sounds of the city could be heard with talking, cars, and various other loud noises; but if they were to awake they'd see they were all alone. The streets were empty yet the noise of the city was there, almost like the sky was a radio and playing what a city would normally sound like if it was busy and full of life. In the center of the street would be a lone TV, not plugged into anything but somehow on and ushering out a static noise..

After a few seconds, a screen would appear on the TV showcasing what appeared to be some weird cat creature. It had a sinister smile on its face as an alarm played to cause all the contestants to awaken...

"Herro you beautiful bastards! Wake up wake up!! The day is young and the world wants to see your shining faces!!"[/center]
Back to top Go down
Conch

Conch

PostSubject: Re: Episode 00: The Prologue of Torment   Episode 00: The Prologue of Torment EmptySat Dec 07, 2013 4:56 am

Analee felt the hard ground beneath her as a voice began yelling at her to get up. Behind it, there were people and cars going by. Was she in a public place? Were people walking by her as she was lying here? She opened her eyes slowly and began looking around her. She didn’t really recognize the place or the buildings. She then looked around her, seeing other people’s body’s scattered nearby, but no one walking by. There were no cars or other people besides them and the only thing she could see was the TV, which appeared to be what was yelling at her. She would have been panicking, but the people she did see didn’t appear to be hurt or dead. Though, she could argue that each of them being here and on the ground was far from healthy. She didn’t have time to worry about that, however. Before anyone else could wake up, she got on her own two feet and brushed her dress to get off all of the dirt.

She stood up straight, pushed back her shoulders, and raised her chest to give her a look of power and authority. She made sure her hair was still in place and checked her hands. She still had all three of her rings and her earrings were still attached to her lobes. They were nothing to scoff at, so the motivation was obviously not robbery. Then again, as she looked at the others who were still sleeping, she could tell she was probably the only one with anything of value. Of all the people she could get stuck with, why these people? If they belonged to the same circle as her, she could justify them being held for some sort of ransom, but these were random people. If there were any kind of link between them, she couldn’t see it. On the plus side, it meant she probably didn’t need to be as professional. The chances any of them could recognize her was probably slime, unless their appearance was just a lie and one of them was actually familiar with her family and their status. With that, she would just wait for te others to get up.
Back to top Go down
Godai

Godai

PostSubject: Re: Episode 00: The Prologue of Torment   Episode 00: The Prologue of Torment EmptySat Dec 07, 2013 7:23 pm

It had been a strange day today. After the morning's mass, the priest could've sworn he was partaking in the daily chores to clean up the cathedral. But yet, the environment was completely different from where he remembered in the back of his head. Nothing was familiar. They were in an urban area, true. But nowhere that he could ever possibly actually know. There was nothing that he could relate to. Did he just teleport somewhere? Something was wrong.
Back to top Go down
Grantus

Grantus

PostSubject: Re: Episode 00: The Prologue of Torment   Episode 00: The Prologue of Torment EmptySat Dec 07, 2013 7:58 pm

Hearing a loud voice, Dusty would flicker his eyes open, and look up from the warm ground. Looking to the left, then right then left again, he would see nothing around him save for several other bodies; one of them was standing and adjusting herself. Dusty quietly got up and inched away from this woman. He was not too noticeable, but then again, if they were all there, even then she would still see a man suddenly get up. He would dust himself off and look around, feeling at his coat to see if one of his personal items were still there. He took a moment, and felt his visor and glasses in his pocket in case either were needed. They seemed to feel undamaged as well. Good thing too, as he was laying on them when he first woke up.

He could hear sounds though. Like he was still in a city, but could not see it. But his vision was fine. Where was he when he last remembered? His room most likely. Surfing the web after dinner out of boredom. Another man he noticed was awake. He looked a bit like a priest. Though the biggest thing Dusty noticed was the TV that was just in the middle of the road they were on, and the TV was still playing. He would take a step towards it, but remain mostly where he was. Maybe the other people will wake up soon. He didn’t really want to talk unless someone spoke to him. He was already a bit weirded out; not even convinced it was a dream. What in the world was going on, and once more, who was responsible for it? He would take a look around at the bodies still lying still. Did they have such an experience like his own? Just taken without a warning? The woman seemed like she was very decisive in the way she carried herself. Granted that did not help Dusty at all, but it did make him think for a moment. They were all gathered here for a certain reason, and he couldn’t really tell who she was. He didn’t know any of them; in fact, he barely knew many people outside his family given his habits. Nonetheless, he would remain silent and wait for the others to awaken.
Back to top Go down
Johnson Locke

Johnson Locke

PostSubject: Re: Episode 00: The Prologue of Torment   Episode 00: The Prologue of Torment EmptySun Dec 08, 2013 1:37 am

Robert's eyes flickered open when a voice addressed him and a few others, the sounds of cars, people talking on their way to work, and what sounded like construction somewhere in the distance filled his ears. He would push himself up, and adjust his shades to where others could see his eyes behind them. Then he checked for his valuables, well they appeared to be there. He adjusted his vest, and finally began to look around.

The city around them was empty, yet he heard distinct noises that belonged to just about any city. Where was it all coming from, maybe the directors he was working for got some new sound system or something? Speaking of which where is he, and how the hell did he get here? He remembers some auditions, then a bar, and then....nothing....was he dreaming? He pinched himself to make sure...nope wherever this was, it was reality. Maybe it was a prank that the director had planned for him, or the other actors had set up a trap because they were jealous of his skill and mastery of all the roles. Humph, how pitiful to think they could get rid of a big star like him so easily. Only after that thought, did he notice that there were a few others around him. He appraised them all for a few moments, using his acting experience to help in his appraisal. He didn't know any of these people, but that didn't stop him from coming to conclusions about them.

'Geek, recluse perhaps....eh who knows. Whoever he is, he won't be taking my spotlight with his 'strong and silent' act.' He would think before hiseyes moved onto the priest, and after a few moments assumed he was your typical holy man...nothing exciting that would draw attention away from the true star. Then his eyes settled on a woman in a dress, 'Why hellloooo beautiful.' he thought, well he knew who he wanted to get really acquainted with after they all figured out where they were and why. Whoever the woman was, she was obviously from a powerful and well to do family, most likely meaning that she is looking for someone of her class and caliber. Fortunately, Robert had a few characters in mind that would fit that role.

His attention finally turned to the T.V. which was giving off an alarm, and had some odd cat creature on it. What the heck was that thing? Some kind of mutant thing like a platypus or something? It seemed to be waiting for the rest of them to wake up before, continuing granted Robert was a little impatient, and it should not be keeping such a big star waiting. He expressed his impatience by tapping his foot, the spotlight better be on him alone soon, otherwise he would have to do something to put it on him.
Back to top Go down
The Tormented One

The Tormented One

PostSubject: Re: Episode 00: The Prologue of Torment   Episode 00: The Prologue of Torment EmptySun Dec 08, 2013 11:53 pm

"Finally you lovely bastards are awake! I've been waiting for you! My heart flutters and skips a beat now that you're here. Oh yes, this must be true love!  Since most of you are awake, I'll totally explain some things on why you're here! You lucky six have been chosen to participate in a game show against your will. Your old lives are over! What that means is you're dead! Hahah. For this game show to work, we needed to add an incentive, ya know? So I figured, what would someone do anything to survive for? Their own lives! I went to each of you personally when you were alive and killed you so I could trap your soul here. You're not completely dead, but the same time you're not alive either. Let's say you're in a purgatory. Now I bet you're all wondering why I would do such a thing! Well, because I was bored!

There is a way for you to go back to your old life. The only way to do that is to play through this game show and be the last survivor. The winner will be able to return back to the living world while the rest belong to me! Nooow, I'll let you all get to know each other before we get started. I'll leave you with this lovely video <3333333

Welcome to the God's Roulette! BAI BAI!!!"

The screen would turn off from the cat and switch to that of a ridiculous intro for the God's Roulette.

Click Here-->God's Roulette Intro!!<-- Click Here

OoC: No need for a post order unless you all want one. This is your chance to speak among yourself before the games begin.
Back to top Go down
Conch

Conch

PostSubject: Re: Episode 00: The Prologue of Torment   Episode 00: The Prologue of Torment EmptyMon Dec 09, 2013 1:05 am

Analee watched as the others began to get up one by one. None of them were getting close to each other and none of them had spoken up yet. It was obvious that none of them knew each other, though she could swear she knew a few of their faces. She had a hunch about two or three of them, but the others, she was completely lost on. In her favor, most of these people were men, and many of them were actually good looking. She could feel her stomach fluttering with excitement at this situation. So many beautiful men and, with the exception of the still unconscious woman, they were all hers.

The strange creature on the television finally spoke up now that four of them were up and about. She had to scoff when she heard that she was dead. Of course it was impossible for her, and any of the others, to be dead. Unless this was heaven; which she highly doubted. She continued to watch the television as some kind of intro came on screen, “I take offense to being called a low level, two-faced, despot. What does this thing think it’s doing?” She was talking about the cat, which was obviously not a real cat, “What a ridiculous situation this is.” She finally turned away from the set and looked at the others who were here with her, “Well, let us forget that nonsense, shall we? I suppose one of us will have to begin the introductions, so I believe I will be it. All you handsome men may call me Brooks.” She was only going to use her surname for now. Until she had more information on these people, she would have to be careful around them. But that wouldn’t stop her from getting to know them, “Now whose acquaintance to I have the pleasure of making?” She was speaking to all of them.
Back to top Go down
Salmane

Salmane

PostSubject: Re: Episode 00: The Prologue of Torment   Episode 00: The Prologue of Torment EmptyMon Dec 09, 2013 2:07 am

Jinx had awakened to a loud noise. When she opened her eyes, she was not in the abandoned warehouse she resided in. It seemed to be a street, but not a normal street, something was eerie about this place. There was no traffic yet it sounded like there was. Was this a dream? Or was this just her mind playing tricks on her? Sitting up now, the female noticed about five other people who were spread out away from each other on the street. As she payed more attention to the screen floating above she would see what everyone else did, that cat on the screen. Again she would pause to think about the possibility of a feline with vocal cords. But all the thoughts went back to her being in a dream or her illnesses acting up.

When the annoying cat shut up, a screen would appear, and it seemed to be the introduction to an internet show. But why would they be shown this. As the 'contestants' were shown, Jinx herself noticed that these people, were the people standing in front of her. And when she came onto the screen, what they called her, did make her lash out. "How dare you! I don't have ADHD! I have never had that disease! You asshole! Although the girl had issues, she did not have that specific disease, and those false accusations being shown to the world was horrible to think about. "Goddammit! This is bullshit!" She would pace back and forth before stopping, taking a deep breath and turning towards the people she was thrown into here with. "Well, anyways, I'm Jinx."
Back to top Go down
Godai

Godai

PostSubject: Re: Episode 00: The Prologue of Torment   Episode 00: The Prologue of Torment EmptyMon Dec 09, 2013 9:43 pm

Johnathan had to be dreaming. It felt way too surreal here. He could not remember how exactly he died. It's not so much that he minded way too much about dying. After all, people died at a certain time and way by the will of the Lord. However, this priest could only raise an eyebrow at the video introduction of the other contestants around here. How did this thing know he used to be a druggie? Certainly the other people here were on the same boat as he. But to be the last survivor... this meant killing each other?

No. There's no way he could do that...

"I'm Johnathan," the priest introduced himself with sheepishly, "How are you all?"
Back to top Go down
Grantus

Grantus

PostSubject: Re: Episode 00: The Prologue of Torment   Episode 00: The Prologue of Torment EmptyTue Dec 10, 2013 12:52 am

Watching the TV, this man with cat ears would be talking about….killing them? ‘Well….killing me would be pretty easy…so there’s that…’ he thought. As for purgatory, maybe they were in some sort of area that was outside the city or something? Whatever he could try and think of was distracted as the cat soon left to a video, demeaning everyone here. ‘Low-Level Shut In…?’ he thought. He gave a small laugh. “How weird…” he said aloud. Though his laugh was interrupted by a loud yelling from a woman who had just woke up, which made Dusty jump back holding his arms up to his chest. She looked like she was ready for war and fixing to blow up the TV itself. ‘Jinx her name is indeed…’ he thought. He would not dare say anything out loud, lest he set off another bomb. At the very least, the other woman was well enough able to speak properly and introduce herself. Brooks; her name, she just called her handsome? How weird. Girls had enough trouble with him, so he would remain silent until Jinx finished yelling. And another man he had noticed before that woke up finally spoke. Jonathan was his name.

So he really had no choice in the matter. He dropped his arms a bit but kept them crossed, his purple eyes looking right then to the people. This was so hard to do. “Dusty. Hey. Bout as surprised as the next corpse,” he said, before thinking. He wouldn’t really notice if anyone took offense to it. He would be more thinking about what was gonna happen in the future. Everyone but one on here was going to die? Though that one guy who had immediately talked to Brooks seemed to not mind too much. Though he may not have seen the TV. He would cross his legs and sit down, wondering about all of this. This means he would have to talk to people….or even worse kill them? He could seriously do with a bowl of instant noodles at the moment. He didn’t feel hungry, but it would be some lovely comfort food.
Back to top Go down
Johnson Locke

Johnson Locke

PostSubject: Re: Episode 00: The Prologue of Torment   Episode 00: The Prologue of Torment EmptyWed Dec 11, 2013 1:02 am

Robert was not the last to rise as the other woman rose as well, she was....much less attractive than the other one. Then the mutant cat-platypus thing finally spoke to them from the T.V., must be a live feed sort of thing like one does with a webcam. However the MCP (mutant cat platypus) explained how they were all dead, murdered by the MCP itself, which Robert doubted a lot. This star would never die to something so sad and pathetic like the MCP. The MCP must be some plot device for whatever show they were on, and it was clearly an idiot.Then it said that they were in purgatory, and were fighting for their lives for the entertainment of others. Oh, so Robert had an audience, so he had better not disappoint them, after all his fans would want him to win since he was the big star after all. Then came the intro for the show, where he was called the imperious egomaniac, now that was an over-exaggeration in his opinion. The others were speaking about the intro and introducing themselves to one another.

The one known as Jinx seemed a bit....out there...Robert would wait till they all introduced themselves before flashing them all a cocky smile, and he pushed up his shades a bit. "Saving the best for last huh?" He would walk into the middle of the group, quite obviously moving toward Brooks, "Some of you may know me by my stage name of 'Sin.' He would say giving a glance toward the priest, "Others may know me by my stellar performance as the main villain, Lautrec Mordekaiser, in Chasing the Sun!" His voice was louder than before, as he neared the center it would reach it's high point, "It is none other than I, the brightest star in the world of acting, Robert Pierce Johnson!" he would declare, waiting for the thunderous applause from the group around him. Even if there was none then he would pretend that there was, and continue "I will sign all autographs at the break, and those who do not know me....don't bother you won't get one."

After that little speech he would approach Brooks before offering a bow, "However, Mon Cheri Brooks, you have the privilege to call me Robert, and I will happy to give such a beautiful woman such as yourself an exclusive autograph and backstage pass if you so desire." The cocky smile that was once on his face was not replaced with a charming and sly smile. In fact his whole demeanor changed, he led with his chin when he walked. His stance changed from arrogance to one of polite and respect toward Brooks. Almost as if he respected her as an equal.....when she really wasn't, but she did not have to know that part.
Back to top Go down
Conch

Conch

PostSubject: Re: Episode 00: The Prologue of Torment   Episode 00: The Prologue of Torment EmptyWed Dec 11, 2013 3:14 am

As every person introduced themselves, Analee took note of their names. Most of them were nobodies with no real merit to their name, but one was well known by many. In fact, she was sure she had a bit of information on him that people were willing to pay a pretty penny for. If nothing else, maybe this little ‘competition’ would get her more information to sell, on all of them. As Johnson began speaking to her, she could already tell one thing, “Well, that is a treat for me.” He was arrogant, but she had already heard about that. At least he had the good sense to keep in to a minimum when addressing her, “Maybe I will have to take advantage of that later. When the opportunity arises that is.” She gave him a quick wink and went back to the matter at hand, “Does anyone know what is really happening here? I don’t believe for a single moment that we are actually dead.” She would glance out the corner of her eye and see one boy still unconscious, “Although, the one there may be. The Low-level, anti-social, opportunist, if I remember correctly.” She would curse under her breath for watching the entirety of the intro, because now she would remember the ridiculous thing, but swearing was beneath her.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Grantus

Grantus

PostSubject: Re: Episode 00: The Prologue of Torment   Episode 00: The Prologue of Torment EmptyMon Dec 16, 2013 12:17 am

The man had seemed obviously full of himself. He was not nicknamed “The Imperious Egomanicac” for nothing. Something to remember to name him by. ‘Ego. Seems to work,’ he thought. He would remain quiet, having no real reason to speak. If they hit it off though, it would be bad for him, as he would have a better chance to die if what Cat Man on the TV said was true. But maybe he knew who he was. He did recognize that stage name, being some kind of celebrity. But he could not remember much beyond that. He was mostly out of it while thinking about it all. What was going to happen now? Did they seriously have to try and kill one another? He would make sure to keep from the others, not being noticeable too much, yet staying particularly away from the women. They frightened him. Jinx more than Brooks, for at least Brooks knew how to act like an actual human being. He would sit around and wait for anything new. He could contemplate on who he would have to kill in the meantime. It was annoying that he had to do it, but what else could they do? When Brooks brought attention to the unconscious body, that did give Dusty a thought. He would be an easy target. Although, other people could be killed and in turn, make it easier down the road. The hardest before the easiest. But he did not know who to think about. In the meantime, he would just think for a moment unless someone addressed him.

Traits:
Back to top Go down
Johnson Locke

Johnson Locke

PostSubject: Re: Episode 00: The Prologue of Torment   Episode 00: The Prologue of Torment EmptyMon Dec 16, 2013 6:39 pm

"Yes, but of course, mon cheri, I am sure there will be a proper time for us to learn about one another better." Robert would say with a sly smile that formed when she winked at him. However, being the attractive noble woman that she was, she went back to her 'business first personality.' She asked if anyone knew what was actually going on around here, and no one seemed to answer. To Robert it seemed fairly clear what was going on, perhaps he should enlighten his new co-stars to their role in what was clearly a new T.V. show or movie that was being filmed by a rather ambitious director.

"I would have thought that it was quite clear, Mon Cheri Brooks. Some of you have been wisely chosen to work alongside a star such as myself." He would glance over to Brooks when he said wisely, "Others have been mistakenly cast for a minor role that will undoubtedly be killed off at some point in this series, so make sure you play your role well to help the more important stars shine brighter!" He would add glancing at the unconscious young man, and Dusty when he was saying mistakenly, "Of course I'm sure you all will be well compensated depending on how well you perform and how the audience reacts to your performance. Who knows this could be your big break, and you may end up being half the star I am!" Of course they could never be the star that he was, that was fairly obvious. However, Brooks seemed concerned about the one who lay still on the ground.

The Star of the show shrugged before walking over to the unconscious young man, and rolled him over with his foot. "The world of fame does not wait for anyone. So you better wake up on." He would slap the boy a couple of times to see if that would wake him up, after getting no response he would shrug and move away. He wasn't a doctor he did not know what to do from there.
Back to top Go down
The Tormented One

The Tormented One

PostSubject: Re: Episode 00: The Prologue of Torment   Episode 00: The Prologue of Torment EmptyMon Dec 16, 2013 8:27 pm

"Ufufufu.. Fuffufu!" The television screen would crackle back to life showing the strange cat creature. "Now that you all are acquainted, I has tah tell you something. Ufufu.." The creature could barely hold itself from cackling out loud. "You see, this show needs an even amount of participants, and there are seven of you here. So, one of you needs to go. The only way for that to happen is if you guys kill someone.. Ufufuf! I bet you're asking yourself why you'd do that. Well..." The Cat's grin became wider. "You'll all be trapped here for eternity, and in the end you'll all starve to death. Well, even more dead than you are now, Ufufufu! But if one of you die, then I'll release you from this space and give you an area that has food for you to live off of while you're contestants of the game. That's an even trade, right? Either way, it's up to you guys! Ufufu!" The T.V. switched off once again, leaving the group to their decision on what they wanted to do. To either wait it out and starve so their souls became the Tormented for all eternity, or to simply take another's life and live on with the chance of freedom. In this moment, the weapons they had chosen as soul bound weapons wuold appear in their hands. However, these were not weapons from their soul but actually real weapons. This simply meant it would cause real damage to the physical body if used, and they'd literally be beating someone to death if they were to attempt to murder someone to live for themselves.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Episode 00: The Prologue of Torment   Episode 00: The Prologue of Torment Empty

Back to top Go down

Episode 00: The Prologue of Torment
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next