Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
A naive girl and a fool of a boy get flung threw time and space, the results may suprise you! (Cherry and Lupin summer event) EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
A naive girl and a fool of a boy get flung threw time and space, the results may suprise you! (Cherry and Lupin summer event) EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
A naive girl and a fool of a boy get flung threw time and space, the results may suprise you! (Cherry and Lupin summer event) EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
A naive girl and a fool of a boy get flung threw time and space, the results may suprise you! (Cherry and Lupin summer event) EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
A naive girl and a fool of a boy get flung threw time and space, the results may suprise you! (Cherry and Lupin summer event) EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
A naive girl and a fool of a boy get flung threw time and space, the results may suprise you! (Cherry and Lupin summer event) EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
A naive girl and a fool of a boy get flung threw time and space, the results may suprise you! (Cherry and Lupin summer event) EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
A naive girl and a fool of a boy get flung threw time and space, the results may suprise you! (Cherry and Lupin summer event) EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
A naive girl and a fool of a boy get flung threw time and space, the results may suprise you! (Cherry and Lupin summer event) EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

A naive girl and a fool of a boy get flung threw time and space, the results may suprise you! (Cherry and Lupin summer event)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Alcor

Alcor

A naive girl and a fool of a boy get flung threw time and space, the results may suprise you! (Cherry and Lupin summer event) Empty
PostSubject: A naive girl and a fool of a boy get flung threw time and space, the results may suprise you! (Cherry and Lupin summer event)   A naive girl and a fool of a boy get flung threw time and space, the results may suprise you! (Cherry and Lupin summer event) EmptyFri Jun 04, 2021 8:24 pm

Today was shaping up to a very eventful one. It was the day where Cherry would be heading out on her first mission after all! She was eager and quite nervous all at the same time, and she was currently on her way back to the Highrise after buying some healing gel from that friendly man, Devah. But as she was heading back a sinster chill ran through the air, as a yellow door suddenly appeared on the ground a few feet ahead of her. "H-huh? What in the................" The teenager paused as her eyes settled on the door that had suddenly appeared before her. Now she has seen many odd things during her time in Paris, but this takes the cake by a long shot! What was this door? Why did it just suddenly appear in the ground!

Kneeling down and getting a little closer tp the door, the teen would let out a curious hum. "Is this some sort of demon? Or maybe this has to do with my new powers?" Cherry mused to herself. A room that would help her grow and improve her powers sounded pretty cool, but that was pretty far fetched. What next? Do people who wield those 'personas' get a room all to themselves? And what color would that one be? Green? Blue maybe, it was crazy. Still the door caught the girl's eyes.

"Argh!" Cherry let out a growl of pain as suddenly without warning the door slammed up, smacking her in the nose and knocking her on her back. Before she could react and try to fight back, hudreds of yellows hands grabbed on to her legs. Squeezing her tightly as they pulled her into the yellow door. "N-n-n-no! Let go of me! H-HELP!" No matter how much she struggled or how loud she yelled she could not wiggle or force herself out of the strange hands iron grip on her, and no help would come to aid her. Indeed, despite her best efforts she would soon get pulled into the bottomless void that was the inside the yellow door. The magically door slammed shut soon after that and disappeared, leaving no trace of either it's own, or Cherry's existence in this world.

In another world however the yellow door would appear a few feet above the ground. Before the seemingly endless number of hands pushed Cherry out of the portal between realms. Letting her drop on to the hard floor, before the door, once again faded away without a trace.

"Ughhhhhhhhhhh. What in the hell was that!?" Cherry muttered in anger as she pushed herself off of the ground. Her nager soon turned into a potent mixture of both confusion and awe as she looked at the new area she has been brought to. "W-what? Where am I? This place, it's so................. Wonderful." Cherry muttered to herself as her grey eyes took on the wonderful sight of a school. And not just any school a in tact one. Was this some strange, wonderful place in Paris she has somehow just never found before? Maybe a vault? Or was this somewhere else other than france? But that didn't make since, her mother always told her that the whole world was in ruins because of the demons. Not just france.

At the moment all the students where in the school, and Cherry was the only one outside. Standing and looking at the building in utter awe. But soon enough another guest, not of this world would be joining her.............
Back to top Go down
Phantom of the Chat

Phantom of the Chat

A naive girl and a fool of a boy get flung threw time and space, the results may suprise you! (Cherry and Lupin summer event) Empty
PostSubject: Re: A naive girl and a fool of a boy get flung threw time and space, the results may suprise you! (Cherry and Lupin summer event)   A naive girl and a fool of a boy get flung threw time and space, the results may suprise you! (Cherry and Lupin summer event) EmptyThu Jul 29, 2021 10:54 pm

It was hard for a Psyche-Terrorist to get any form of sleep between the horrors of the streets and the fact he could only really fight back against an oppressive government at night it was enough to fuck with anyone's sleep schedule. Tonight was particularly bad for Lupin as he kept waking up and falling back asleep to the same damn nightmare, a dark blue void with black chains swirling about, probably one of their metaphors that James talked about last time the Pogo Master was in the Velvet Room. Triboulet was oddly silent especially for something like this weird dream. Lupin woke up again and proceeded to lift his pillow up and move his head underneath it in the hopes that gently smothering himself was the way to go, but sadly no he was still suffering from the exact same dream only this time he could hear the sound of the ocean. The Blue Void faded to pure black as the Persona-User awoke to find himself clearly not in fucking Endymion. The Smell of Sea Salt invaded his nostrils as Lupin tried to get up from the hard concrete ground "I swear to god if it's those Gardening Dorks dragged me out of my dorm room again." Lupin looked around to find this wasn't Seven Star Acadamy.

A naive girl and a fool of a boy get flung threw time and space, the results may suprise you! (Cherry and Lupin summer event) Db8w30l-52544815-1dd5-4245-910e-003dfb08100e.jpg?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcLzU5ZTVhZjZmLTk1NjktNGI3Yi1iNDc5LWQ0NWY0MzgxNzc4NFwvZGI4dzMwbC01MjU0NDgxNS0xZGQ1LTQyNDUtOTEwZS0wMDNkZmIwODEwMGUuanBnIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0

No one appeared to be here except this one shriveled-looking girl. Lupin looked towards her and decided it was a good idea to call out to her "Hey mind telling me where the hell am I?" upon getting a closer look he would start to stare out her Tree Arm and understandably get freaked out. "What the feck is wrong with your arm?" it looked so unnatural to Lupin and this taking into account that he saw Shouhei's Gal Pal Mariko turn into a god damn dragon, even though he should be used to the fact he will never be the weirdest person in the room anymore it doesn't stop stuff like this from being unsettling to him. "Lupin watch out she could be a demon." Triboulet echoed in his mind, Lupin immediately talked back to him "Yeah I can see that Captain Obvious." Lupin backed away slowly keeping eye contact with Cherry getting ready to Summon his Soulbound when needed. "Listen I don't want any trouble now Ms." Triboulet immediately piqued up again as he noticed something major about the area they were in "Something about the area we're in feels distorted I think you can summon me." Lupin nodded in acknowledged what the voice in his head was saying. Lupin went from genuinely feeling afraid to faking it to lore the demon in. In a Moment's Notice, he was ready to burn her.
Back to top Go down
Alcor

Alcor

PostSubject: Re: A naive girl and a fool of a boy get flung threw time and space, the results may suprise you! (Cherry and Lupin summer event)   A naive girl and a fool of a boy get flung threw time and space, the results may suprise you! (Cherry and Lupin summer event) EmptyFri Jul 30, 2021 7:35 am

Cherry was so amazed by everything going on at the moment that she didn't notice the boy appearing out of nowhere just like she had done just a few moments ago. There was just a whole lot to think about right now and the blonde was still enjoying the view of everything being in one piece and not on fire, or frozen, or covered in glass. It was amazing. Although the voice of the boy soon made her look over at him. Her eyes narrowing in at him, trying to get a better look at this stranger. Her face quicky turned sour as he started to freak out over her arm before she even had the chance to react to his presence. Which annoyed her, this arm has gotten herself in trouble yet again. "It's rude to point these things out you know." The moment her words escaped her lips the young man would be able to tell that the girl was not from the united states. She had a thick french accent that covered every single word she spoke out. Cherry would soon make a move to bring her demonic limb behind her back. Sure he already saw it, but hiding it from people was almost pure instinct, it was also broad daylight so more people could come by at any moment.

"Cherry. My name is Cherry Clear. And yours?" The teen asked, watching his every move and trying to see what he was planning. "If you're thinking what I think you are, I just want to tell you that I am not a demon. I was just born like this okay? I don't want to hurt you, so come on, you don't have to back away from me." At least he was running away from her. She was glad that at the very least he was testing the waters, hopefully he'd believe her. The blondy soon would look back towards the school, her flesh hand on her hip as a slight smile crossed her lips. "It's amazing isn't it? Everything is in one piece, no demons in sight, nothing broken. It's like being in a vault, but even better." Sure the vaults where safe and nice in there own way, but this was just so much better in every single way. You could see the sky, smell fresh air, it was a godsend! If only she could find a way to bring people from Paris to here. They'd love it! And that way she and her friends could fight demons, without any defenseless people getting caught in the crossfire. Although she had no idea where Paris was now or how to get back there.

When that thought entered her mind. The reailty of what just happened to her hit her like a frieght train. How was she going to get back to her home? Where was she? How much time passed!? Suddenly her smile faded away as Cherry turned to face her fellow teen again. "So uh, I don't know where we are right now. But do you know how to get back to Paris? I can't stay here, I need to go back home. Like, quickly."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A naive girl and a fool of a boy get flung threw time and space, the results may suprise you! (Cherry and Lupin summer event)   A naive girl and a fool of a boy get flung threw time and space, the results may suprise you! (Cherry and Lupin summer event) Empty

Back to top Go down

A naive girl and a fool of a boy get flung threw time and space, the results may suprise you! (Cherry and Lupin summer event)
Page 1 of 1