Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
Memento Mori: Khepri vs. Alcor EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
Memento Mori: Khepri vs. Alcor EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
Memento Mori: Khepri vs. Alcor EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
Memento Mori: Khepri vs. Alcor EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
Memento Mori: Khepri vs. Alcor EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
Memento Mori: Khepri vs. Alcor EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
Memento Mori: Khepri vs. Alcor EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
Memento Mori: Khepri vs. Alcor EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
Memento Mori: Khepri vs. Alcor EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

Memento Mori: Khepri vs. Alcor

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Khepri
Plot Lead
Khepri

Memento Mori: Khepri vs. Alcor Empty
PostSubject: Memento Mori: Khepri vs. Alcor   Memento Mori: Khepri vs. Alcor EmptySat May 29, 2021 11:31 pm

It was a dark, stormy night - a horrible night to have any sort of curse. A red-tinged full moon hung in the clear, starry sky, as if laughing at the two figures below, soon to be trapped in an unavoidable battle from which only one could emerge victorious.

They stood at opposite ends of a small village square, facing each other as they waited to begin. One of them was a young woman in traditional black clothes, her red eyes burning with calm determination.

Memento Mori: Khepri vs. Alcor Kibutsuji.Muzan.full.2857560

The other? Well, we'll let them desribe themselves.

Lenore was ready. She knew, of course, that whatever happened in this dream world wasn't real. But if it was a fight they wanted, that's what they would get. She knew dozens of ways a person could die - adding one more to that list wouldn't be a problem.
Back to top Go down
Alcor

Alcor

PostSubject: Re: Memento Mori: Khepri vs. Alcor   Memento Mori: Khepri vs. Alcor EmptySun May 30, 2021 6:36 am

The man standing before was decently tall, standing at 5'11 feet tall. And seemed to be well bult. Only weighing a total of 145 pounds and having a rather slender build, with a hint of muscles forming on his abs.

"What, so we're actually doing this? Man what a bummer." The man would softly complain to himself, still pretty annoyed that he got pulled from his peaceful dreams to fight some woman he never met before. "I would ask if you'd like to talk this over a nice cup of tea, but judging from that look in your eye, you're ready for blood aren't ya? And I guess if you are, it's my duty to give you what you want. Just a fair warning though." Mark would strike a confident pose, with a cocky smile crossing his lips as he did.

Memento Mori: Khepri vs. Alcor Axel.%28Disgaea%29.600.1053077

"It probably won't be my blood that's spilling at the end of this~" Despite his threating words, his tone carried a playful energy with them. "Ladies first. Show me how you rock my dear!"

stats and strengths:

OOC first turn:
Back to top Go down
Khepri
Plot Lead
Khepri

PostSubject: Re: Memento Mori: Khepri vs. Alcor   Memento Mori: Khepri vs. Alcor EmptySun May 30, 2021 10:47 am

"Well, it certainly won't be my blood, on account of not having any," Lenore pointed out with a small smirk, summoning her sidearm and shifting into a combat-ready stance. "So that only leaves one option. Tell me, challenger - have you even gazed into the abyss?"

She fired her shotgun - a distraction more than attempt at real harm, while behind her a robed figure coalesced, its mask looking straight at Mark with supernatural intent.

Memento Mori: Khepri vs. Alcor IijC4JX

Actions:

Character Data:
Back to top Go down
Alcor

Alcor

PostSubject: Re: Memento Mori: Khepri vs. Alcor   Memento Mori: Khepri vs. Alcor EmptySun May 30, 2021 11:11 am

fear roll:
Back to top Go down
Alcor

Alcor

PostSubject: Re: Memento Mori: Khepri vs. Alcor   Memento Mori: Khepri vs. Alcor EmptySun May 30, 2021 11:51 am

As the robot summoned her weapon, a guitar would soon appear in Mark's hands. "Can't say I have, no. I did however make a song called the Abyss, it was pretty baller if I do say so myself." The man would then rush towards her, taking the bullets in the chest pretty well. However as the woman's persona glared at him, he suddenly stopped dead in his tracks as a cold sweat broke over him. "N-now that is a drity trick m-m-missy. But I really h-h-hope you have more than a p-peashooter and u-underhanded tricks. B-because that won't k-keep me down!" With his spirit buening bright enough to fend off the fear in his heart, he played a note on his guitar and soon his persona was called to him. Standing right next to him.

Memento Mori: Khepri vs. Alcor Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR1LYK5Jmyd30uIAonXv_1U8ENyfeVrlndzHw&usqp=CAU

The persona would let out a robotic roar as it rushed towards the woman at a blazing speed, while Mark stood about 9 feet away from her, his body tensed like a scared bunny. Once the robotic persona got close enough to his target, it would lift it's left arm, getting ready to wield the guitar like a club. However before it could bring it down, it's right hand glowed a bright white, before a 1 foot long and 8 inch wide spear of light shoot out of it's palm. Trying to spiritually pierce her in the gut. And, no matter if the attack hit her or not, it would fade away after the fact.

stats, strengths and skills:

action:
Back to top Go down
Khepri
Plot Lead
Khepri

PostSubject: Re: Memento Mori: Khepri vs. Alcor   Memento Mori: Khepri vs. Alcor EmptySun May 30, 2021 12:52 pm

"Brave. But foolish," Lenore inclined her head. "Let's show him the true extent of our power, Red Death!"

The Persona behind her vanished, its robe appearing as if it was dressed over Lenore. She threw open its fabrics, releasing a thick, smoke-like cloud of darkness. It quickly enveloped the attacking robot, along with Lenore - and then, it started flying towards the fearful stature of Mark while his Persona was left staring at its hand for a second before vanishing, the spear of light having simply disappeared without any noticeable effect.

Should the cloud successfully reach Mark, it would envelop him completely, choking him and burning his insides.

Action:

Character Data::
Back to top Go down
Alcor

Alcor

PostSubject: Re: Memento Mori: Khepri vs. Alcor   Memento Mori: Khepri vs. Alcor EmptySun May 30, 2021 1:01 pm

fear roll:
Back to top Go down
Alcor

Alcor

PostSubject: Re: Memento Mori: Khepri vs. Alcor   Memento Mori: Khepri vs. Alcor EmptySun May 30, 2021 1:13 pm

Seeing the robot overpower his persona attack and counter with one of it's own filled the man's heart with terror. So much fear that he couldn't react to the cloud of darkness. It covering him and earing a howl of pain from the man as it almost rots his inner body. Mark fell to his knees with a loud thud, barely hanging on from such a strike.

stats, strength, and skills:

action:
Back to top Go down
Khepri
Plot Lead
Khepri

PostSubject: Re: Memento Mori: Khepri vs. Alcor   Memento Mori: Khepri vs. Alcor EmptySun May 30, 2021 1:38 pm

Slowly, confidently, her footsteps echoing in the empty village, Lenore walked up to her opponent. Darkness once again surged from her, forming something akin to a cape on her back and encircling Mark, obscuring his vision and leaving him with nowhere to dodge or run. Then, she raised her shotgun again.

"This is what I meant at the start. You caught a glimpse of the abyss; and this time, it stared back."

Two shots rung out.

"Don't be surprised - this was not unexpected."

Action:

Character Data::
Back to top Go down
Alcor

Alcor

PostSubject: Re: Memento Mori: Khepri vs. Alcor   Memento Mori: Khepri vs. Alcor EmptySun May 30, 2021 1:43 pm

fear roll:
Back to top Go down
Alcor

Alcor

PostSubject: Re: Memento Mori: Khepri vs. Alcor   Memento Mori: Khepri vs. Alcor EmptySun May 30, 2021 2:04 pm

Before Mark could react, he felt the darkness and bullets slam into his body. Finishing him off before he could reach his bottle of demonic liquid. The moment his heart stopped the world would flicker and slowly fade away and Lenore would find herself awake at the libary, apparently falling asleep somehow while reading. In another universe Mark's dream would end, however he would not be waking up this morning, or any morning after now............

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Memento Mori: Khepri vs. Alcor   Memento Mori: Khepri vs. Alcor Empty

Back to top Go down

Memento Mori: Khepri vs. Alcor
Page 1 of 1