Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
Shattered Glass [Jack] - Page 2 EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
Shattered Glass [Jack] - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
Shattered Glass [Jack] - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
Shattered Glass [Jack] - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
Shattered Glass [Jack] - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
Shattered Glass [Jack] - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
Shattered Glass [Jack] - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
Shattered Glass [Jack] - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
Shattered Glass [Jack] - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

Shattered Glass [Jack]

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
juantamad

juantamad

Shattered Glass [Jack] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shattered Glass [Jack]   Shattered Glass [Jack] - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 09, 2021 11:25 pm

“Well done, lad.  Never change yourself unless it’s for the better.  What I was gettin’ at is appearances.  How people perceive ya.  Anyway you’ve got your mind set and we can jus’ leave that conversation at that.”  Jackdaw simply nodded in approval.  There was a straightforwardness and honesty that he appreciated in Retuo.  In the end it’d be up to him to see where that nature led him.

Then a gasp let out from Jack as he clutched his chest, acting both shocked and offended.  Of course it was all in jest to bite back at the sarcastic remark, but with Jack’s acting it could have been taken seriously.  “Here I am, a frien’ly stranger, offerin’ ya constructive feedback, and ya got the gall to call me a fly buzzin’ in your ear?  Why I never!

Jack held that expression for a solid moment, before cackling.  “If ya want I can fuck off, ain’t no big deal.”
Back to top Go down
Retuo
Admin
Retuo

PostSubject: Re: Shattered Glass [Jack]   Shattered Glass [Jack] - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 11, 2021 10:20 am

"I'm aware. However, ultimately we cannot control how people choose to perceive us. I could be the sweetest person in the world, and some could still decide to hate me because of their personal views on certain types of behavior. I think there is no one perfect way to act to put on an appearance that everyone will like, and therefore I see no need to do something I genuinely do not wish to." It didn't really matter which way the guy meant it, for in the end his opinion was more or less the same. Putting on a face was never guaranteed to get you exactly what you wanted, because everyone's personal experiences colored their perceptions of behavior differently. It was a guessing game more than a matter of choosing one 'persona' to appear as. That was if one even cared to try to be liked by everyone, that is.

In any case, he'd regard Jack with a faint amused smile as the guy put on his fake hurt act. Straightforward attitude aside, he could still take a guess that this guy wasn't taking it overly seriously here. Of course, he could be wrong, but based on what he has seen of this one's personality so far it seemed far more likely than the possibility of him being genuinely offended to the core. He'd bring up one hand to place it on his chest in a somewhat mock heartfelt gesture. "Well no, your assistance is much appreciated good sir. I simply got the impression that you liked the idea of flies. You can upgrade yourself into a different insect if that pleases you more." Honestly, as much as he wasn't the type to stand behind rowdy behavior, a bit why humor was something he didn't mind at all. In fact, he tended to ultimately not mind this type of stuff as long as the person was actually chill about it. The biggest annoyances were the people who tried to act tough or provocative but then couldn't handle a bite back and got seriously aggressive about it. "In any case, the choice is yours. After all, I have no intention of keeping you here if you were on your way somewhere before this." He was frankly fine either way at the moment.
Back to top Go down
juantamad

juantamad

PostSubject: Re: Shattered Glass [Jack]   Shattered Glass [Jack] - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 11, 2021 7:09 pm

“...If anythin’, you’re the one fixatin’ a bit much on insects Retuo.” Jack stuck out a playful tongue then rose to his feet. Tapping out a clove cigarette from a pack, he popped it into his mouth, and lit it. A heavy drag of the sweet yet harsh smoke filled the air.

“Anyway, I’ma take my leave. I ain’t got nowhere to go in particular, but it was nice to exchange some words with ya. Maybe we’ll be seein’ one another some time.”

With that said Jackdaw walked off, throwing a hand up behind him to wave Retuo off, the scent of clove in his wake. There were plenty of colorful people on this planet, and Retuo was definitely one that Jack wouldn’t mind seeing again.
Back to top Go down
Retuo
Admin
Retuo

PostSubject: Re: Shattered Glass [Jack]   Shattered Glass [Jack] - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 11, 2021 9:12 pm

"Is that so..." The amber-eyed man would simply shrug lightly there. That said, he'd find himself shuffling away slightly, not really liking the heavy scent. Well, more reason for him to not stand around in this place either. For all his contemplating, it was unlikely he was going to figure out anything about these crystals just from staring at them, regardless of whether they were whole or in smaller pieces...

"Right. Take care."

[Exit]
Back to top Go down
Deshi
Admin
Deshi

PostSubject: Re: Shattered Glass [Jack]   Shattered Glass [Jack] - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 12, 2021 12:50 pm

And so the chains of the Hanged Man and Devil tangle and transform into a new chain. A bond has been formed between Jackdaw and Retuo. May Fate favor them both down the road.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Shattered Glass [Jack]   Shattered Glass [Jack] - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Shattered Glass [Jack]
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2