Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
Wrong Turn  [Retuo/Edgar] - Page 2 EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
Wrong Turn  [Retuo/Edgar] - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
Wrong Turn  [Retuo/Edgar] - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
Wrong Turn  [Retuo/Edgar] - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
Wrong Turn  [Retuo/Edgar] - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
Wrong Turn  [Retuo/Edgar] - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
Wrong Turn  [Retuo/Edgar] - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
Wrong Turn  [Retuo/Edgar] - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
Wrong Turn  [Retuo/Edgar] - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

Wrong Turn [Retuo/Edgar]

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Retuo
Admin
Retuo

Wrong Turn  [Retuo/Edgar] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wrong Turn [Retuo/Edgar]   Wrong Turn  [Retuo/Edgar] - Page 2 EmptyFri May 28, 2021 8:16 am

"A detective you say....well, you've certainly chosen a big bite to swallow." It was safe to say that most people wished to see Paris go back to what it supposedly used to once be, but it was obviously a task not easily accomplished. The surface being the way it was made it only that much harder, most likely. "If you want no danger of demons, you would most likely have to kill all the hostile ones. All the way from the small ones, to the ones whom could mess you up for life if you face them and fail." He wasn't sure whether they were still doing any sorts of experiments and the like even now, but he wouldn't put it past them. "Making the surface optimally hospitable however...that's a hard one. This area we're in right now is actually the least dangerous in general." Sans the occasional creepy factor of what you could see thanks to those crystals, but Retuo would think that it was preferable to harsh climate dangers. "Some parts of Paris are near inhospitable for longer periods of time for an average person at the moment, and we don't know for sure whether eradicating the demons would make for any change or not." If they were the leading cause of these conditions, then perhaps...but even then could something like this be truly reversed with a snap of fingers at this point?
Back to top Go down
Enigma

Enigma

PostSubject: Re: Wrong Turn [Retuo/Edgar]   Wrong Turn  [Retuo/Edgar] - Page 2 EmptyFri May 28, 2021 8:01 pm

"I guess you guys haven't invented a bug spray for demons yet that pushes them out of the area?" It was more or less of a joke, but if there did exist a pheromone that could serve as a repellant, Edgar would look into it as well. In all honesty, he wouldn't take it for granted when it came to the possibilities of surviving. "Mainly, I'm not actively looking to change the world as of yet. Increasing our chances and ability to survive is more important for me. If you pass on, you're no good to anyone. So in all honesty I do appreciate the wisdom of those with more experience." It seems that the areas were more separated in danger and the hospitable environment in general. " This is off topic but what made you want to help me? I've been taught all this time that the environment on the outside brought out the worst in people. That Law and order didn't exist outside of the vaults, just broken people with no remorse for others.  "

Back to top Go down
Retuo
Admin
Retuo

PostSubject: Re: Wrong Turn [Retuo/Edgar]   Wrong Turn  [Retuo/Edgar] - Page 2 EmptySun May 30, 2021 1:07 pm

Retuo would raise a brow at that one with a light huff. Well, wouldn't that be a great solution? "I'm afraid not...if it was that easy, this whole mess would have been solved long ago." He did kind of get the joke, but it was also very much true that demons probably couldn't be likened to bugs. It also had to be said that access to research tools and resources was limited out here on the surface, so it was unlikely that someone would invent such a thing even if it were possible. "Inventing anything without the means to do so is also rather difficult. It's good to keep in mind that people out here don't have all the resources those who hide out inside Vaults do." If anyone were to invent something potent enough, it would have to be someone with such access...yet ironically those were also the people who had little knowledge of demons because they did not go out and experience the surface. Each side was missing an important component.

He would hum as he glanced around the surroundings to make sure they weren't walking in the wrong direction. This area could be deceptive after all. "Ah...I think it would depend on who you ask. I will not deny, there are some people who think in the way you describe. It can be hard to remain optimistic for some. Personally though, I think that there is some truth in saying that you get what you give. To be a jerk of a person and then bemoan that nothing good ever comes to you...well, I'd say that's not entirely fair, is it now? Outside of some exceptions, most of us do have the ability to choose to be a kind person, and in my opinion it has its benefits. Even on the occasion that we were to combat the demon forces, we would have to be willing to cooperate with each other. Constant hostility between us might just give the demons the win instead." Most people were rude for petty reasons, or to make themselves feel better about something. While Retuo wouldn't say there weren't times where less pleasant behavior was warranted, to be that way at all times was more of a detriment than help. It was a simple equation, really. Had he chosen to not care and not help this guy, he wouldn't have gotten to learn anything at all. Immediate loss for not even making an effort. Perhaps to some it wouldn't matter...but he didn't think that there was much to enjoy in life if you lived it that way.
Back to top Go down
Enigma

Enigma

PostSubject: Re: Wrong Turn [Retuo/Edgar]   Wrong Turn  [Retuo/Edgar] - Page 2 EmptySun May 30, 2021 9:38 pm

To head out to the surface and find out that the whole demon invasion thing was just one bad joke after another. That in its entirety was just wishful thinking. This was the reality that Edgar had to get used to now, he only wished that the transition would go by a lot faster and a lot quicker. "Well with the combination of the experience of those on the outside and the tech of those on the inside, maybe something good will happen as a result of it. "

With some time passing and Edgar following Returo, they managed to find themselves at the entrance of the subway system.

"looks like we are here, thank you. I won't forget this. Do you have a radio or something along the lines? If I lock on to your frequency I'll be able to communicate with you."
Back to top Go down
Retuo
Admin
Retuo

PostSubject: Re: Wrong Turn [Retuo/Edgar]   Wrong Turn  [Retuo/Edgar] - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 01, 2021 4:56 pm

"Perhaps...." In theory it was possible, but in practice...well, that was another story. Then again, it was far too early to tell where all this new development would lead. Regardless, he found find himself giving the man an odd look with a faint frown. To have a working radio out here was hardly common, that was for sure. He did have the device that Armando gave him, but he was quite sure that it wasn't regular tech and it had a limited range frequency anyway. Plus, he most likely wouldn't just give a random person access to that so easily, even if he could. "I'm afraid I don't really." He would shake his head. "Besides, I have no idea how well communication devices even work outside to be honest." Regular ones, that is. "If you really intend to get involved with all this however, we'll probably meet again at some point. Paris may be large, but it is still just one city." Ultimately, people would probably gather wherever something eventful enough was happening.
Back to top Go down
Enigma

Enigma

PostSubject: Re: Wrong Turn [Retuo/Edgar]   Wrong Turn  [Retuo/Edgar] - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 03, 2021 3:02 pm

"This the end then. "

Offering one final wave, Edgar tried to at least show some gratitude before he parted ways with Retro. He didn't know whether he would see him again, depending on if either of them survived their own business or whatever, they would meet again. But for now Edgar had some things that he needed to do, he couldn't always rely on the kindness of others and treated this moment as a one-off. It was more likely to never happen again, causing him to rather be more careful than not.
Back to top Go down
Deshi
Admin
Deshi

PostSubject: Re: Wrong Turn [Retuo/Edgar]   Wrong Turn  [Retuo/Edgar] - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 05, 2021 10:59 am

And so the chains of the Devil and Hanged Man tangle and transform into a new chain. A bond has been formed between Retuo and Edgar. May Fate favor them both down the road.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wrong Turn [Retuo/Edgar]   Wrong Turn  [Retuo/Edgar] - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Wrong Turn [Retuo/Edgar]
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2