Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
Anime, Anime, Anime!! (Safi/Open) EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
Anime, Anime, Anime!! (Safi/Open) EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
Anime, Anime, Anime!! (Safi/Open) EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
Anime, Anime, Anime!! (Safi/Open) EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
Anime, Anime, Anime!! (Safi/Open) EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
Anime, Anime, Anime!! (Safi/Open) EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
Anime, Anime, Anime!! (Safi/Open) EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
Anime, Anime, Anime!! (Safi/Open) EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
Anime, Anime, Anime!! (Safi/Open) EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

Anime, Anime, Anime!! (Safi/Open)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
The Cattendant

The Cattendant

Anime, Anime, Anime!! (Safi/Open) Empty
PostSubject: Anime, Anime, Anime!! (Safi/Open)   Anime, Anime, Anime!! (Safi/Open) EmptySun Oct 06, 2013 5:25 pm

Anime club after school, the small attendant sat quietly in a chair off to the side as the other mortals complained about the current Anime they were watching. To be honest, the girl didn't care what they watched, she just was here to seem more human and actually do school related things. As her voided eyes scanned the room she noticed that there was only a few people here as it is, maybe there was something else going on. Or maybe people just didn't want to be there in the first place. Either way they would continue to complain, their voices getting louder and louder until someone decided to play another anime to solve the problem, although they still silently spoke about how they never got their way in the first place. Shi would look back and forth at the people before looking down at the desk. This club was full of idiots, there was no way anyone here cared about anything important in their pathetic lives.
Back to top Go down
Retuo
Admin
Retuo

PostSubject: Re: Anime, Anime, Anime!! (Safi/Open)   Anime, Anime, Anime!! (Safi/Open) EmptySun Oct 06, 2013 7:37 pm

This was one of the few days, on which Hibiki actually bothered to attend the Anime club. It wasn't that he didn't like it, but it mostly went downhill. One, there usually weren't many people and two, it almost always ended in useless arguments. So, Hibiki prefered to find something more entertaining to spend his time after school on. Today, however he didn't come across anything, and so, he was sitting here, watching the other students butt heads about their preferences of what to watch. Admit it or not, it was kind of amusing. People wasting their time on coming here and then spending most of it arguing. They could have just stayed home and watched what they wanted, no? To be honest, Hibiki was having a hard time grasping the point of this all.

''You know, wouldn't it be better to solve this without arguing?'' he himself didn't particularly care what they watched, but listening to the bickering was slightly annoying. Though, the only thing he got for speaking up were not very friendly looks from most of the club members. ''Wasn't the best idea, I guess.'' Yeah, why was he even trying, anyway?

''Well, don't mind me then.'' he shrugged, not really wishing to participate in a negative verbal exchange, unless he was forced to. It just wasn't worth it. Not unless they would listen, which he had a feeling they wouldn't. He wouldn't mind talking in general though, as long as it wasn't related to the argument too much.
Back to top Go down
The Cattendant

The Cattendant

PostSubject: Re: Anime, Anime, Anime!! (Safi/Open)   Anime, Anime, Anime!! (Safi/Open) EmptySun Oct 06, 2013 9:47 pm

Now this was someone she rarely saw, this blue haired boy. He occasionally showed up but she barely talked to him. Although, he couldn't possibly know her in the first place, Shi had never mentioned her name in this club ever, usually she sat alone in the back. Maybe she should be a little more social. "Now, can you all shut up while we watch this? I am getting seriously agitated by the likes of you." Her voice would have a hint of irritation yet it still stayed calm as always. "I do not understand what the difference is. At all." Her voided eyes would fall upon the blue haired boy, something, something was different about this boy but she couldn't put her finger on it. "At least someone agrees with me on this, this is something that is so petty a topic to arguing on."

Sorrryyy!:
Back to top Go down
Retuo
Admin
Retuo

PostSubject: Re: Anime, Anime, Anime!! (Safi/Open)   Anime, Anime, Anime!! (Safi/Open) EmptySun Oct 06, 2013 11:25 pm

To be completely serious, Hibiki did not expected anyone to actually say anything. And even if, he would have bet on more arguing rather than anything else. In a way it was a pleasant surprise to hear someone agree with him. Even though the female in question chose a more direct and perhaps a bit rude approach. He looked behind at her, trying to remember if he met her before. Alas, he didn't come up with anything, so he most likely didn't. Well, it made sense. Afterall, he didn't show up on club meetings very often.

''Yeah, arguing about it is quite a waste of time. Afterall, clubs aren't supposed to be a battlefield.'' he said casually, adressing the girl behind him. Though by the way he worded it, he could have been speaking to all of them. Maybe it'd get them to quiet down, who knows? It would be an improvement nonetheless.

^.^:
Back to top Go down
The Cattendant

The Cattendant

PostSubject: Re: Anime, Anime, Anime!! (Safi/Open)   Anime, Anime, Anime!! (Safi/Open) EmptyMon Oct 07, 2013 7:07 am

Gahhhhh!:

With no emotions, the small attendant was neutral at all times, unless it came to anger which is the only emotion she knew how to use. "Thank you. Now, can you all stop fighting and we can watch something already?" Although they were hesitant, one by one the other members began to quiet down and think about what the one who governed power was saying. As a moment passed, everyone has sort of agreed but the leader had already started to play another anime. The lights went off and no matter what the conflict was solved, for this particular meeting, who's to say it wouldn't happen again.

As the anime would progress, Shi would pull out a small black book from her bag and stare down at it with her voided eyes. This compendium had helped her in many situations but today she seemed drawn to it, as if like a horse to water she felt like it would be important. It had been a long time since she had received this compendium and she had been trying to fulfill her duties and most likely shove it in Igor's face that she could catch up on her lost time. Although that lost time was over Ninety thousand years of time, she still planed to surpass the newer attendants and catch up to the older ones. Although, none of them were older than this specific attendant. Never the less, Shi had been catching up fast, she was collecting real world data and already had three guests. Granted two of those guests were thrown in limbo, if she went to save them she would lose her compendium. Why was she so drawn to it? Was it something that was going to happen? Either or, she would place the compendium in her bag and begin to focus on the Anime, still thinking about things.
Back to top Go down
Retuo
Admin
Retuo

PostSubject: Re: Anime, Anime, Anime!! (Safi/Open)   Anime, Anime, Anime!! (Safi/Open) EmptyMon Oct 07, 2013 9:41 am

Oh well:

The girl sure knew how to exert some authority. Even though reluctantly, most of the students opted to quiet down after she made her comment. Which was a good thing really, as it was getting slightly out of hand already. In the end they managed to settle on watching a completely different anime than they started out with, but honestly Hibiki didn't even care anymore, as long as it was finally silent, except for the anime itself of course.

It wasn't particularly very interesting, and Hibiki found himself more so looking around, rather than paying full attention to the screen. Not that there was anything of interest around him either. He noticed that the girl herself wasn't watching much, as she seemed to be staring at something in her hands, but with it being so dark, he couldn't really tell much. It was way too hard to see, as the screen itself wasn't bright enough to cast light that would be of any help, when trying to make out a silhouette of a person or any object in general.

Thankfully, it was over soon enough. With the way Hibiki watched, he barely even knew what was it about, so he was glad it was done and over with. He couldn't really chalk it up as sometjing that was worth of time, but it was his choice to come in the first place, so he could only blame himself. Which meant he was just going to take it at face value. It could have been much worse than that, so he probably shouldn't even complain about it.

Originally he planned to just get up and make his exit, but that wasn't what he usually did. Weren't clubs about socializing with a group of people? Yeah, this one didn't excel at that point, but that wasn't going to deter him from trying. Remembering how the majority were intent on the petty arguing, his only valid choice was the girl that seemed to have more logic than the others. At least back then. He didn't really know her, so assuming wasn't very useful at this point. Some people already left, not having any more interest after the watching part was over, some still loitered around speaking about random stuff. Giving them a short glance, he walked over to the girl befor she got up to leave herself. ''Hello.'' he approached her with a friendly smile. ''You sure know how to handle these situations, don't you?'' he asked, maybe a little bit suddenly, but there wasn't much he could build a conversation on right now. ''I haven't seen you around before. I suppose I should probably come more often.'' he added with a short laugh afterwards. He went quiet after that, letting her respond, while he was wodering if he really should come around more often.
Back to top Go down
The Cattendant

The Cattendant

PostSubject: Re: Anime, Anime, Anime!! (Safi/Open)   Anime, Anime, Anime!! (Safi/Open) EmptyMon Oct 07, 2013 5:40 pm

Sure she was surprised that the boy had approached her and actually spoke, usually people left her alone all the time. Although this was strange, the feeling she had about this boy was bothering her, she felt like something was familiar about him but she couldn't put her finger on it. "Hello. I am surprised someone in this club willingly took the time to approach me." She would look up from her seat at the boy, her golden eyes becoming visible through the light projecting from screen. The expression Shi gave was no different from her normal ones, a blank stare and an emotionless stature. "You most likely have not seen me around, I am Shi. You may call me that if you wish."

The attendants emotionlessness may have been strange to the boy, even her eyes were an unnatural color. It's extremely obvious this girl was not a human at the least. There is something about this boy, but I cannot put my finger on it... What could it be? Just at that second, Shi would catch that small thought in the back of her head and could clearly see it. This boy, was a persona-user, how could she be so blind. But something was different. Something stronger, extremely stronger than she had ever seen. It seemed he had a prime persona. Something of great power. But recently awakened, as an attendant, maybe she could guide him. Problem is, how do you bring that up at a time like this? At that moment, she would notice a deep glowing blue from behind her, could it be a door to the velvet room that she hadn't noticed before? Or was it her golden eyes deceiving her? "Question, do you see the blue door behind me?" Her eyes would look up at the boy as she blinked. Great job Shi, way to creep him out.
Back to top Go down
Retuo
Admin
Retuo

PostSubject: Re: Anime, Anime, Anime!! (Safi/Open)   Anime, Anime, Anime!! (Safi/Open) EmptyThu Oct 10, 2013 5:06 am

She was surprised that he approached her? Okay, maybe it wasn't the most usual action to come talk to somebody out of the blue, but still. Maybe she didn't get much attention most of the time. Hibiki had to admit she was a little strange. Kind of as if she had a slight lack of emotion. She seemed a bit blank when she spoke to him. It might have been just his imagination though. The fact that she had golden eyes was unnatural too, but he let that slide. She could have been wearing contacts for all he knew. ''It's nice to meet you then, Shi. My name is Nakahara Hibiki.'' he introduced himself giving a small smile, as if he was trying to make up for lack of expression on her part. ''Why are you surprised? Do people avoid you for some reason?'' he asked, quite curious about that. It probably wasn't the best thing to ask, but he kind of wanted to know. If she didn't want to tell he would let it go though. It was just a simple inquiry.

Hibiki halted in his thoughts as Shi asked him the weirdest question of the day. Doors? Why such an inquisiton out of sudden? And what was even more weird that the question itself, was the fact that he did see something. ''....'' Okay, this was officially ridiculous. He could accept most strange happenings, but a door like that was just....what? ''I...Yes, as strange as it is, I do.'' he didn't know what else to say at that moment. ''Is that supposed to mean something?'' he asked after giving it a bit of thought. Afterall, she probably knew more about this if she was asking him. And it would definitely be beneficial to know why would a pair of doors appear out of nowhere. That kind of incident deftly defied the laws of logic and he couldn't help but wonder just how was this possible.
Back to top Go down
The Cattendant

The Cattendant

PostSubject: Re: Anime, Anime, Anime!! (Safi/Open)   Anime, Anime, Anime!! (Safi/Open) EmptySat Oct 12, 2013 12:36 pm

Her emotionless eyes would look back towards the door. It really was a velvet room door; its aurar glowed and practically lit up the room, although this was only seen by people with the potential. So in saying, this boy could see the door, therefore he had a persona, her theory was proven. Although how would she tell the boy she knew, or who she was. Maybe mentioning words related to the gift they both had would help her to get his attention, or she could just come out and ask. “Nakahara-san, allow me to be frank, you are a persona-user, a persona-user who has unlocked with the power of ‘prime.’ My you’d be a wonderful guest; I can already feel the energy you are emitting. “ The attendant would pause for a minute. Was that weird, coming out like that so fast? And now he was most likely going to ask who the hell she was and how she knew about his powers. She would look towards her bag and open it, pulling her compendium out, holding it so the boy could see. “Do not worry; I have the same power you have. I’m not here to harm you. I reside in the room behind that blue door, if you will let me show you I can explain anything you want me too, for that is my purpose in life, to guide persona users.” She would grab her bag and zip it back up, throwing it over her shoulders, it seemed everyone was to into their anime to care what was going on, Shi would move towards the door and open it, the blue room could be seen now, and she would look towards Hibiki and then back at the room. “Let me guide you, first I’ll show you some combat information you may need.”

[exit]
Back to top Go down
Retuo
Admin
Retuo

PostSubject: Re: Anime, Anime, Anime!! (Safi/Open)   Anime, Anime, Anime!! (Safi/Open) EmptySat Oct 12, 2013 1:42 pm

It wasn't often that Hibiki got surprised that much. Out of all the things he would possibly expect, this was definitely not amongst them. Okay, he did ask her if the door meant something, so he couldn't really complain as she did answer his question, but the way she did it was astounding. She just blurted all of that info on him out of the blue. It was a little confusing to take in at once. He had already heard of personas, but the rest was new. Shi spoke about him emmiting energy and being a guest and stuff, and he seriously had no idea what she was blabbering about.

She offered to explain though, so perhaps he would understand later. He didn't get to ask anything at the moment as she was already taking off, saying something about combat. That unsettled Hibiki a bit. Did that mean she wanted him to fight? Why so? And more importantly against what? He supposed it had something to do with whatever was on the other side of that strange blue door, but aside from that little fact, he was completely clueless. Yet, he did want to know what was this all about, even though fighting was an activity he was excited about, so he would follow her, hoping this wasn't a bad decision.

''Well, alright. I guess I could go with you.'' he finally spoke up, as he was silent through Shi's monologue. He was too shocked to say anything back then, and now he figured he could question her when they got wherever she was taking them. That would probably be his best bet. ''So, there we go...''

~Exit~
Back to top Go down
Philemon
Admin
Philemon

PostSubject: Re: Anime, Anime, Anime!! (Safi/Open)   Anime, Anime, Anime!! (Safi/Open) EmptyWed Oct 23, 2013 7:18 pm

Though there is a connection, you feel as if you're not yet over the breaking point to form a genuine bond... Your relationship will deepen soon..
Back to top Go down
https://newarcana.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Anime, Anime, Anime!! (Safi/Open)   Anime, Anime, Anime!! (Safi/Open) Empty

Back to top Go down

Anime, Anime, Anime!! (Safi/Open)
Page 1 of 1