Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
Taking power [Mingqin's awakening] EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
Taking power [Mingqin's awakening] EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
Taking power [Mingqin's awakening] EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
Taking power [Mingqin's awakening] EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
Taking power [Mingqin's awakening] EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
Taking power [Mingqin's awakening] EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
Taking power [Mingqin's awakening] EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
Taking power [Mingqin's awakening] EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
Taking power [Mingqin's awakening] EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

Taking power [Mingqin's awakening]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Twisted Empress

Twisted Empress

Taking power [Mingqin's awakening] Empty
PostSubject: Taking power [Mingqin's awakening]   Taking power [Mingqin's awakening] EmptySat Oct 05, 2013 8:12 pm

Her date of birth had passed some time ago, knowing that she would have to unlock her ‘potential.’ That task would have been easy if not for her brother, Rei, deciding last minute he wanted to run the family business. It was the day of their conjoined birthdays, the stroke of midnight was approaching after the celebration of each other’s birth. Her whole family sat waiting in their ‘home’ on top of their shadow containment facility. It was a large tower with many levels, although the top three were converted into a large apartment for the family to live in ever since their home had been broken into. That day was the day where Mingqin herself was supposed take over as president of the company and assume control of the estate, deciding who would stay there and who would go. Her parents agreed that they didn’t want to live there anymore and they wanted to move out of the country, leaving Moonari in the care of either sibling who chooses to keep her. The soon-to-be owner of the business would immodestly tell her brother he had to leave, Moonari would stay with her. But he immediately fought back, stating that he wanted to control the company. So they had to wait a few more months before beginning the HPU experiment.

But now here they were, on one of the floors of that same building a few months later. There was three parts to the large room. One was the room Mingqin sat herself; it was a small tiled floor. The room had two wall length windows. One would allow her to see the other side where the staff was, and one to see the other part of the room where her brother stood. The room he stood in was a mirrored image of her’s. The staff slowly explained the basis of the experiment, although she knew herself she listened “This experiment is called the ‘HPU’. As you already know, you are both at the age where unlocking your’ personas’ is the key to surviving in the family. ‘HPU’ Stands for: ‘Heise Persona unit.’ It is an experiment to unlock these personas that you hold within you. We will give you an object called an ‘Evoker’ which will help to unlock your potential. We assume both of you will survive, although causalities may happen, we have help on the other side of that door if you fail the experiment. So you understand?” The woman ended speaking and looked at both of them. They both nodded in approval, “Good, Proceed with HPU Experiment!” A small platform would rise in between both rooms, and a golden key sat on it. Rei would grab his slowly, examining it. It seemed he had no clue what it was.

Her twin would hold the key forward, a light clicking sound could be heard, as if it had been placed into a doorknob to unlock it. After turning the key right, there would be a flash of blue, and a navy fog would slowly start to up his arm, moving about his body until it completely covered every inch of his body. It looked like a silhouette of him and the ‘fog’ seemed to stick on him for some reason. He sat in the same position when the mist had started to cover him although the key was visible. But something happened, for the key dropped to the floor, slowly clanging as it collided with the floor, stopping all motion and sound after a few seconds. His hands finally moved, the ‘mist’ again sticking to him as he put his hand on his head and screamed in pain, dropping to his knees. The mist would float off of him with ease and collect into a ball of energy beside him. It would open to a very large size, taking on the shape of a door. The door would open as if by it and out would step an exact copy of her brother, but he had golden eyes. They continued to argue about something as the staff rushed around, some running out the door and some staying and panicking.

Her brother began to yell out something and the staff went ballistic, was something going on that she didn’t understand? Was this going to happen to her too? In any case, the golden eyed boy’s hands began to morph into something different; they began to look as sharp as ever. He would slash at her brother, making a huge gash across his chest. There was a cry of pain before Rei hit the floor. The staff ran in as right after that with guns in hand. They used the same looking keys to summon their personas and beat up the copy that would fall to his knees and vanish. The staff quickly rushed to him, trying to heal him with their personas although nothing was working, the staff still in front of her where they had started began to talk to her directly, this she did hear, “It… It seems there has been one causality… He’s just another victim. Are you sure you want to continue Miss. Heise?!” The woman looked like she really wanted Mingqin to give up, although that wasn’t something she was going to do, speaking her mind as she picked up her own key, grasping it in one hand. “Ha, I guess my brother is weaker than I thought, if he is so weak that he cannot overcome a task like this, I bet he did not deserve the breath gifted to him…” She would laugh again, it was cold and heartless, but he was weak, she would overcome this, she would not become like him.

“And furthermore, I am very ready for this. Even if I must die, I will die trying to get somewhere. I will not die a wimp like my late brother.” She would hold the key up and close her eyes; soon the cloud would do the same thing to her. Opening her eyes, she would see nothing but blue everywhere, nothing but blue, something slowly came into few. It was a woman, she had short brown hair, her eyes were closed but Mingqin could see some type of strap wrapping around her head. To say the least, this woman before her had the same appearance as her. The other would look up, her eyes opening reviling her golden eyes. The woman spoke clearly, although something was distraught with her voice. “Mingqin Heise… You do understand who I am right?” Although she was taken aback with that question, she felt like she knew this girl’s true purpose. She was her but sweet and spoke kindly. “I am feeling compelled to say this, you are a shadow.” The other girl would smile, chuckling a little before Mingqin continued. “I have heard of this before, where a shadow is connected to a person. Considering you are probably a part of me. You seem to be kindhearted…” The one facing her own ‘shadow’ thought for a moment before continuing. “I understand. You are a part of me I have ignored; the side of me that cares for people that I am close to. And me, doing that after losing a family member was not like me at all, it seems to me that I have strayed off my path… I am sorry.” The shadow would run up and hug its owner, smiling. “So ‘Who are you’ you may ask, you are me. I am one hundred percent sure of that.”

A tear would fall on Mingqin’s shoulders as her shadow would begin to cry, gripping onto her. “Thank you…” The person hugging her seemed to fade away as her vision faded as well. When it cleared, she was back in the testing facility, the aura of blue mist began to form, and creating the same door it did for Rei. She looked down into her hand, she was still holding that evoking key, so it seemed she had accomplished what he brother couldn’t. The door would open and a woman in an pink Chinese kimono would step out, holding a fan to cover her mouth, the woman did look strange, although she would begin to speak with a calm and serious voice. “I am thou, thou art I. I am the great keeper of immortality, Xi Wangmu. I shall guide you for an eternity.” There would be a bright light and the door and woman vanished, a blue fog falling to the floor and spreading out before it was completely gone. The woman would look around at her surroundings; had that been, her persona?
Back to top Go down
Philemon
Admin
Philemon

Taking power [Mingqin's awakening] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Taking power [Mingqin's awakening]   Taking power [Mingqin's awakening] EmptyWed Oct 09, 2013 9:48 pm

--You've successfully awakened. This is conformation.--
Back to top Go down
https://newarcana.forumotion.com

Taking power [Mingqin's awakening]
Page 1 of 1