Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
My new home (transitioning post) EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
My new home (transitioning post) EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
My new home (transitioning post) EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
My new home (transitioning post) EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
My new home (transitioning post) EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
My new home (transitioning post) EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
My new home (transitioning post) EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
My new home (transitioning post) EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
My new home (transitioning post) EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

My new home (transitioning post)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Tykal Mahavari

Tykal Mahavari

My new home (transitioning post) Empty
PostSubject: My new home (transitioning post)   My new home (transitioning post) EmptyTue Apr 21, 2020 12:56 am

Tykal looked around his new living quarters. It looked similar to a nice dorm room than what he expected. It was somewhat spacious albeit minimalist in design. The white florescent lights hurt his eyes but fortunately his room had a dimmer switch. Tykal turned it down some examining his new home. There were holoscreens by a keyboard on the desk. A plain bed and small nightstand. The walls were that same dingy grey. This troubled Tykal. There was no essence of life here. His room in his world was calming. Soft tan walls, cherrywood floors, and vines that crawled from the massive pots in the corners of the room carefully guided up to the ceiling and around the roof on strings. The window provided dim and soft lighting for his various plants. Even the desk in his new quarters lacked the charm of his humble wooden computer desk. No rugs, no plants, not even a poster or calendar. This room lacked life. Tykal felt more uncomfortable here than he did in the halls. At least there the rust added color and effect. The hum of machinery whispered in the distance amplified by the rooms general emptiness. "I've got to get out of here" Tykal muttered to himself.

He walked to his bed and sat down. It was hardly comfortable in comparison to what he was used to. He was so tired though it didn't matter. He normally would've cleaned himself up but he seemed to lack clothes that weren't destroyed already. He decided he'd at least use the sink to wash his face and arms that were covered in soot and dried blood from the scrapes on his arms. When Tykal left the bathroom he saw folded clothes on his bed. A pair of jeans and a black button up shirt. He looked around, he didn't hear anyone come in. He opened the door and looked down the hall seeing several Waddle-Dees waddling about. Perhaps it was one of them. They did seem to be the ships little helpers. Tykal closed the door getting changed.

After changing Tykal examined himself in the mirror. The clothing left on his bed surprisingly fit perfectly and with a now washed body he at least felt better. He looked at his arm. The module that sat on it left a strange weight he'd have to grow accustomed to. He was happy to received a persona plug of his own. He was worried when he couldn't call on Agni any longer. Given that in the first hour of him being on the ship was nothing but fight after fight, being without a persona meant he was defenseless. He examined his module before whispering, "Stolas" to himself.

He didn't recall the others actually talking to their Personas. He certainly would've noticed if any of them went to 'That' place. Perhaps his plug was different or the surgery made the link stronger or something. Tykal didn't know what to think of Stolas. He didn't take kindly to be called 'Selfish Human' by him either. Regardless Tykal apparently had the choice to not forge a pact with him, so what happens now was Tykals own fault. He looked in the mirror again seeing a transparent silhouette of Stolas behind him for just a second before it disappeared. Tykal shook his head in disbelief bringing his hand up to his brow. "You know Agni never did any of this craziness" he said aloud as if Stolas could hear him. Maybe his plug was defective. He wondered if he should talk with the others about their plugs. Were they also seeing their personas and having strange dreams about talking to them?

Tykal recalled the endless ocean of flowers and marble walkways from his dream. The massive statue of the man holding a large tome with a raven at his feet and an owl on his shoulder. Most of all he remembered the rain of black feathers that seemed to cloud the sky. The dream seemed so real. Tykal could feel the soft cool breeze wrap around him and smell the fragrance of the flowers. The texture of the feathers as they rolled off him onto the ground. He even recalled the voice of his Persona being eerie and cold sending shivers up his spine. It had to be a dream.

Tykal continued to stare into the mirror contemplating the myriad of things on his mind. His meditation was broke by the sound of the Drop Bear entering the room. It had a hammock in the closet to retire in since it was deemed that they'd be sharing a room. Tykal paid it no mind deciding he just needed some air to calm his mind. Maybe even a cup of tea if they happened to have it on this ship. "I'm going for a walk, I'll be back in a bit." he said to the Drop Bear before walking out of his quarters into the corridors. Even in these long hallways, he felt like he was walking a busy street passing Waddle-Dees. He remembered hearing there was a bar on the ship. Perhaps he could get something to drink there and perhaps it wouldn't be so crowded.

---------
To Be continued at the Mermaids Tear
Back to top Go down

My new home (transitioning post)
Page 1 of 1