Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
So a Guitar walks into a bar (Johnny/Tequila Interaction) EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
So a Guitar walks into a bar (Johnny/Tequila Interaction) EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
So a Guitar walks into a bar (Johnny/Tequila Interaction) EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
So a Guitar walks into a bar (Johnny/Tequila Interaction) EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
So a Guitar walks into a bar (Johnny/Tequila Interaction) EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
So a Guitar walks into a bar (Johnny/Tequila Interaction) EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
So a Guitar walks into a bar (Johnny/Tequila Interaction) EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
So a Guitar walks into a bar (Johnny/Tequila Interaction) EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
So a Guitar walks into a bar (Johnny/Tequila Interaction) EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

So a Guitar walks into a bar (Johnny/Tequila Interaction)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Phantom of the Chat

Phantom of the Chat

So a Guitar walks into a bar (Johnny/Tequila Interaction) Empty
PostSubject: So a Guitar walks into a bar (Johnny/Tequila Interaction)   So a Guitar walks into a bar (Johnny/Tequila Interaction) EmptyThu Apr 16, 2020 6:32 am

Well, what do you do when you're in a new location with absolutely no hope of returning home. You explore the ship you're stuck on that's what you do. Johnny's curious little excursion around the ship has led him to the bar of the S.S Philemon the Mermaid's Tear. Johnny has never been into a bar before and while he has heard the almost endless number of bar stories from people around him and on the internet, he wouldn't have thought he be in one. "Woah this place looks well decorated."

One thing Johnny noted about this bar was that unlike the rest of the ship which had a futuristic (by Johnny's standards) design, the Mermaid's Tear looks like something Johnny would find back in his day albeit with more Eastern Influences not that it's not likely going to mean much to anyone who doesn't live on Earth. "I like the aesthetic this place is going for. I guess I am going to find this bar's decorator?" Johnny was looking at the light fixture above the counter of the bar. Their sphere-like design looks nice to him.
Back to top Go down
Deshi
Admin
Deshi

PostSubject: Re: So a Guitar walks into a bar (Johnny/Tequila Interaction)   So a Guitar walks into a bar (Johnny/Tequila Interaction) EmptyMon Apr 20, 2020 2:16 pm

The time the guitar rolled in was a quieter hour for the bar, there were a few people in it still doing their own thing while relaxing. Well were relaxing until the guitar came in. Some looked over at him curiously, but didn't rush to greet him as they simply observed the oddity without a word. The large black wolf known as Lokita was busy with a man that was moving pass his limits on drinks at the far end of the bar. The drunk man was slurring and trying to convince the wolf that he needed the extra drink, but she refused to make a move to get the drink or notify the other that worked here about the situation as she simply shook her head much to the drunk one's distress. As for the barkeeper himself, he had been busy with a bit of clean up duty near a back table.

He would finish his cleaning when the guitar came in. He recognized this one from the bridge also and so drifted would over to the new face and the counter itself as quietly as a cat. He'd put away the cleaning supplies before coming over and settling on the other side of the counter. He would look up at the light the other was looking at. "The light kind of looks like a moon doesn't it? You like it?" he would ask making his presence known if the other didn't notice it before. His revealed eye would level with the other as he refocused on this interesting being.
Back to top Go down
Phantom of the Chat

Phantom of the Chat

PostSubject: Re: So a Guitar walks into a bar (Johnny/Tequila Interaction)   So a Guitar walks into a bar (Johnny/Tequila Interaction) EmptyTue Apr 28, 2020 4:40 am

Johnny was a little startled by Tequila just showing up but got his nerves under control as he said in a surprised tone "Yeah these lights look really good." Johnny saw this man with the eye patch during the meeting, right now Johnny was trying to remember this handsome looking man's name, ah there it is "Hi you're Tequilla right? I saw you at the meeting. Nice to meet you my name is Johnny." Johnny gave a warm smile at Tequilla as he greeted him. Johnny took note of how cozy this place looks, well it would have to be in order to drag customers in. "I am guessing you own this bar, this whole place looks really nice. Did you decorate this bar yourself?" Johnny was hoping for some advice on how to possibly decorate his living quarters to make it feel more like home.

Johnny was busy taking in the atmosphere of the room looking with a curious gaze as he was amazed at how similar the bar looks to a Pre-World bar that was then he noticed the wolf denying the man another drink. The heart monitor on Johnny's chest was going faster at the sight of the canine, this was certainly not something he was expecting. Johnny tried to get Tequila's attention. "Umm excuse Mr.Tequila is there supposed to be a wolf here?" Johnny just stared in awe at the weirdly shaped wolf, Johnny was sure that a species of Wolf that appears to have a tree for a tail doesn't exist on Earth, Johnny also saw the Dreadlocks on this wolf. Johnny honestly wants to take a closer look but is too afraid to do so.
Back to top Go down
Deshi
Admin
Deshi

PostSubject: Re: So a Guitar walks into a bar (Johnny/Tequila Interaction)   So a Guitar walks into a bar (Johnny/Tequila Interaction) EmptyWed Apr 29, 2020 3:38 pm

((OOC: Since people are getting my plug Margarita and Lokita mixed up, so here is a reference for what Lokita looks like (here. Lokita is an npc and found with Tequila outside of battle situations. His plug's form is usually seen in battle unless stated otherwise. ^^;; ))

Tequila would see the other one react with a start, but for the most part did not say or do anything as he just observed the strange being before him with his usual amused smile. “Well I am glad they are appreciated,” he would respond back easily enough to the compliment about the lights before focusing on what else was said “Oho? I see you remember my name and face from back then. I am charmed. I remember you too. Though I have to admit that nice body of yours is hard to forget.” he would say giving the other a look up and down as if he was hitting on the guy. Though it was hard to tell if he was playing or genuinely curious about the other and his seemingly forever smirk would not give any hints to the truth. Regardless, he would swing from that as if nothing happened at all as he went back to his usual laid back and casual ways.

“I am getting a lot of new faces here, but it is pleasure all the same to finally meet you one-on-one, Mr. Johnny.” He would take a moment to shift his weight so he was leaning against the bar counter as the other asked his question. “Yes, this place is mine. As far as decorating goes, well it is more like Cap’ gave me some freedom to do what I like with this space. Some of it is my own doing, but most of it was already there for me. The place just needed a little love and an artistic hand to make it perfect,” he would say looking around at the place. Despite how proud he could be, he was pretty humble with this fact. He really was appreciative of the Captain letting him have this place. It kept him busy and allowed him to more or less feel calm instead of wound up from having no where to direct the energy his body built up for being overly curious and such. It gave him a focus and kept him sane in the insanity that was his reality.

That aside, it wasn’t to hard to get the blue haired male’s attention since shortly after he had glanced over the bar, he had locked his eyes back on the strange being known as Johnny. To his question, he would glance over at the large black wolf that was Lokita. Hmm. People seemed to have various reactions to her in the end.

“You don’t have to be so formal. Tequila or whatever nickname you want to give me is fine,” he would begin before looking back at Johnny. “Her name is Lokita and she is my partner around here. Would you like to go meet her?” he would say wondering if the guy had ever seen a wolf before. He found the reactions that people had to her strange at times, but then again maybe he was the strange one since he had grown up with the wolf and saw her as completely normal to have around.
Back to top Go down
Phantom of the Chat

Phantom of the Chat

PostSubject: Re: So a Guitar walks into a bar (Johnny/Tequila Interaction)   So a Guitar walks into a bar (Johnny/Tequila Interaction) EmptySat Aug 01, 2020 8:53 am

Johnny would giggle a little at the body comment, Johnny assumed it was just that classic Bartender charisma working its magic on him, it's clear to Johnny that Tequila knew how to get on someone's good side, Johnny would say in a pleasant tone to Tequila. "Its good to know I still look good after 3000 Years." Johnny was enjoying the easy atmosphere, it was a refreshing change of pace from the dull grey halls of the ship. "Well I have to say Tequila you did a good job with this room, it reminds of one of the bars back at home or at least a picture I have seen on the internet." While Johnny never been to a bar himself he did actually look up some pictures on the internet when he was bored one day when you're Homestuck with a debilitating need to eat every hour, you start doing research on various topics such as bars or what's the tallest tower on earth, you know little things that might end up helping someone on a quiz show or something of the sort.

Johnny continued to look at the wolf with a level of caution in his eyes, he just said to Tequila in a nervous voice  "Sure let's go met Lokita." Johnny would approach the black-furred wolf. Johnny wasn't it sure if wolves were like dogs in the fact they like pats or not, but his Dad once told him that canines had the capacity to smell fear, so Johnny is trying to find a way to calm his nerves, regardless if  Lokita accepted or rejected Johnny boy head pat, Johnny would discuss more about the bar's design. "The way you decorated the bar appears to have what my time would've called Eastern influences. Umm Quick Question does the Post World still know about Asia?" Johnny was willing to bet the answer would be a no considering the whole Pre-World and Post-World stuff, Johnny at the risk of sounding like an old man, thought it would be a good idea to ask these sorts of questions to help him figure out how much knowledge of Pre-World actually exists as that would help make explaining certain concepts much easier.  

Johnny was wondering how much of his knowledge of Earth would still be relevant, it's been 3000 Years it probably won't be that valuable, Hopefully the Cyborg will learn something new about culture in space while trying not to die from wolves, he wasn't expecting space wolves. Johnny quickly turned his attention back to Lokita and then back to Tequila to ask him. "What type of breed is Lokita? I didn't know wolves could get black fur?" If there were black wolves Johnny couldn't remember if they existed or not, perhaps this was an alien wolf or something like that? Johnny then remembered that he might encounter aliens on board, he already seen the Waddle Dees and Doctor Socket, it wouldn't be that out of the question for Lokita to be an alien aswell. Either way this all new to Johnny.
Back to top Go down
Deshi
Admin
Deshi

PostSubject: Re: So a Guitar walks into a bar (Johnny/Tequila Interaction)   So a Guitar walks into a bar (Johnny/Tequila Interaction) EmptyFri Oct 09, 2020 2:58 pm

Was it bartender charisma or the fact the blue haired young man just knew how to play that won so many over? It was hard to say at times, but then again it was nothing this particular being thought too hard on to begin with. As long as he got an amusing reaction or a smile he was pleased enough. Giggles were a sign he had done his job well enough too, so the strange young man would carry on easily enough as he continued to observe the other.

He'd give a low whistle to the words said as he raised an eyebrow. "3000 years, eh? That is indeed impressive." Though he had to wonder how it was someone like this even existed. A talking guitar from 3000 years ago...with all that happened how did he not get erased? Though he suppose he could ask the question of some other individuals around here... like that red headed shop owner that was said to be the oldest resident on the ship. It was certainly something he wanted to poke at, but for the moment he would not as he took the information in and tucked it away in his brain for now as the conversation went elsewhere.

"Well thank ya. Though it seems I might have an old soul then, if it reminds you of things from your time frame." He would give a chuckle at that one before calming a few minutes later and giving the other calm, yet curious look. "On that note, can you tell me about your home and time period?" he would ask his tone casual as he shift a bit in his leaned position against the counter so that an item on his belt wasn't poking him in an annoying fashion.

Regardless of where that went, he did take note of the caution and nerves the other displayed when looking at Lokita. It seemed that fear and nerves were the common response to a creature he showed no fear of at all. Was it because he had been around her for so long or was he simply not programmed to feel fear that he did these things? He had to wonder, but in the end would let the curiosity pass as he heard the response back in regards to meeting the wolf. He'd give an amused smirk as he pushed himself away from the bar's counter. "Alright then," he would say as he gestured for the other to come with him.

Upon approaching the corner the wolf was in, Tequila would take note of the green man there holding onto an empty glass with a tentacle like arm, holding it out to the wolf like some beggar asking for money. However, the wolf would not budge. Sighing inwardly, Tequila would excuse himself politely from the conversation as he approached the alien and began to speak to him.

The alien would grumble and call the blue haired male Susan as he complained and tried to argue why he needed another drink. While that was occurring, Lokita would turn her green eyes to Johnny, watching the guitar like person with a curious tilt of her head.

She would see the hand that reached out to her and smell the nerves and fear there; however, she did not react negatively to it as she moved from her spot to come closer to the hand. She'd use her nose to poke the hand curiously taking in whatever scent she could manage to get before allowing the other to pet her.

She would allow a few head pats before pulling back to re-focus on the alien that was had gone from his stool and was now crying on the ground over the flat no he was getting on his request for drinks. Tequlia would look down at him, his expression surprisingly blank and stony as he shook his head unmoved by the pleas for another drink as the others around just ignored the scene. Apparently, this and the other getting dragged out by a black wolf a short time later was normal here.

With that out of the way, Tequlia would give a light 'hmph' as he smoothed invisible wrinkles on his clothing before he returned his focus to Johnny, his smile and amused spark coming back now that the issue of the drunk man was handled.

"Sorry about that," he would say as he scratched his cheek a bit sheepishly before humming as he considered the words spoken.

"Eastern influences?" he would repeat as he glanced around. "Maybe a little, but honestly the place I came from just had this style to it. I wasn't aware they had pulled the style from somewhere else..." It was such a mix bag what was at home back then, so he wouldn't be surprised if somewhere along the line folks from places with these Eastern influences had settled and impacted the world that was somehow. Anyway... Pushing those thoughts aside, he would continue on. "Well, that is hard to say considering things, but there are so many species and planets around, there is no doubt something out might know about it and Earth does exist still, so there is that," he would say as his eyes casually followed a "spirit" that appeared behind the counter. It was invisible to all, but himself as he watched it lean down to examine the bottles of drinks on the lower shelf.

As it did this, Lokita would come back after finishing dealing with the alien. Moving easily around the counter to sit on her usual stool, green eyes turned to focus on the guitar that was looking at her. However, she was not hostile at all as she watched him.

"Wolves come in all shapes and colors. It took some digging, but she belongs to the gray wolf family. Her coloration isn't usual no, but not impossible." What with breeding and all that in the mix it wasn't a surprise she or other types existed. Though to say she was an alien in the same sense that the others around the ship were was a misclassification. If anything in the room, outside of the guests, that labeled could be slapped onto was the invisible visitor that was now pulling a small bottle off the lower shelf as quietly as possible. Had to love the spirits for their politeness and trying not to scare everyone off.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: So a Guitar walks into a bar (Johnny/Tequila Interaction)   So a Guitar walks into a bar (Johnny/Tequila Interaction) Empty

Back to top Go down

So a Guitar walks into a bar (Johnny/Tequila Interaction)
Page 1 of 1