Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
Day 1: Afternoon - The Rooftop Hang Out [Continuation from Class topic] EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
Day 1: Afternoon - The Rooftop Hang Out [Continuation from Class topic] EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
Day 1: Afternoon - The Rooftop Hang Out [Continuation from Class topic] EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
Day 1: Afternoon - The Rooftop Hang Out [Continuation from Class topic] EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
Day 1: Afternoon - The Rooftop Hang Out [Continuation from Class topic] EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
Day 1: Afternoon - The Rooftop Hang Out [Continuation from Class topic] EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
Day 1: Afternoon - The Rooftop Hang Out [Continuation from Class topic] EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
Day 1: Afternoon - The Rooftop Hang Out [Continuation from Class topic] EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
Day 1: Afternoon - The Rooftop Hang Out [Continuation from Class topic] EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

Day 1: Afternoon - The Rooftop Hang Out [Continuation from Class topic]

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
God's Gift

God's Gift

Day 1: Afternoon - The Rooftop Hang Out [Continuation from Class topic] Empty
PostSubject: Day 1: Afternoon - The Rooftop Hang Out [Continuation from Class topic]   Day 1: Afternoon - The Rooftop Hang Out [Continuation from Class topic] EmptyThu Sep 26, 2013 9:54 pm

Marah B had followed his classmates to the rooftop where they had decided to spend time with one another outside of the classroom. It'd be much easier to talk this way, and they wouldn't need to worry about the mean ol sensei yelling at them for being too loud. When the small group reached the rooftop, Marah was hit by a cold chill from the winter air. It immediately caused his nose to turn red and for him to bury his face into his scarf like a child. //"Has this place always been so cold? How lovely! Oh, I know what will make this even better!"// Marah gave a flamboyant spin before accidentally slipping on a patch of ice and falling face first onto the ground. Laying there for a few seconds, he'd pick himself up and rub his head with his usual grin. //"Hehe would I be one of those masochists if I said that was kinda fun?"// The blonde boy brushed his hair with his hand before taking a seat on one of the boxed vents. Opening his bag, he removed a small container of ice cream, which was weird to see since it was already cold. Holding the small container in the palm of his right hand, the blonde will seemingly glow with happiness. Opening the container, and taking a spoon out of his bag, he'd dig into the dark ice cream and bring it to his mouth. //"Rum raisin is the best. Everyone should try it out, it's pretty awe-"// He couldn't wait to finish his thought as he placed the ice cream in his mouth. The moment he took the delicious ice cream into his mouth, his golden iris vanished and his jaw fell open, almost like he had just died. //"Br-..Brain freeeze~!"// The enthusiastic Marah yelled as he clenched his eyes and teeth in pain. But for some reason, he brought a second spoon up to his lips, only adding to the brain freeze he was currently suffering from.
Back to top Go down
xJoydx

xJoydx

PostSubject: Re: Day 1: Afternoon - The Rooftop Hang Out [Continuation from Class topic]   Day 1: Afternoon - The Rooftop Hang Out [Continuation from Class topic] EmptyFri Sep 27, 2013 5:47 am

As unhappy and pissy Kaihei felt at the current laspe of time, he didn't have much choice after he admittedly agreed to go out on the roof. And so, with a sour look on his face, he tagged along with Marah and the group as they went up. The moment they stepped out he was hit with a blast of frosty air, which only succeeded in making him regret this hasty decision more. It was true that Kaihei liked being out on fresh air, but when it was too much, it was just too much. It was freaking cold, and it pissed him off. He's already had enough trekking through the thick snow up till now, and it was starting to change form mildly annoying to extremely irritating.

He watched Marah slip on the piece of ice with an unimpressed expression. His wishes for Marah to shut his mouth after that didn't come true, so he shot him a light glare and made a snappy comment. ''Tch, perhaps you would. Serves you well for acting like a clown you know. You should learn how to chill. It's quite unseemly watching you fool around like a little kid.'' Kaihei just had about enough of this nonsense. It would make it more bearable if a certain someone toned it down, finally.

He stood next to Marah, as the teen sat down. He rolled his eyes as Marah pulled out ice cream, but didn't say anything. It wasn't worth commenting on. This guy was a complete dumb-ass. Ice cream in such a weather? A sane preson wouldn't do that. ''Idiot...'' he muttered when the other showcased more stupidity by giving himself a brain freeze. Man, he just hoped that there weren't many people like this individual here, or living would be a literal hell.

Back to top Go down
Johnson Locke

Johnson Locke

PostSubject: Re: Day 1: Afternoon - The Rooftop Hang Out [Continuation from Class topic]   Day 1: Afternoon - The Rooftop Hang Out [Continuation from Class topic] EmptyFri Sep 27, 2013 11:00 pm

Kahn made his way up the stairwell and onto the rooftops where he was greeted with the sight of Marah yelling something about brain freeze, only to bring a second spoon of.....ice cream? To his lips and just make his affliction worse. However, Marah was not alone, Kaihei was with him, and he made a remark about Marah's lack of brilliance. Kahn would walk up to the two, and shake his head at Marah.

"Marah, I know we just met, but I'm not sure what has gotten into you. Eating ice cream out in the cold? Not exactly the brightest idea in my opinion, then again I am not one to talk because people have told me that my ideas aren't the brightest either." After all it was cold enough, did he need to be cold on the inside too? It just did not make any sense to Kahn, but to each their own. He then glanced over to Kaihei, and offered him a smile.

"Glad to see that you could join us. I'm sure Megumi will be up here soon, then...well I guess we'll just hang out until we get too cold." Kahn would say looking back into toward the stair well. If he was honest he was surprised to see Kaihei would have shown up, but at the same time that said a bit about him. He honored commitments, even if they were about things that he would rather not do. Granted this may be a one time thing, but it hinted to a certain kind of person that perhaps Kaihei didn't realize he was showing. Granted, Kahn could be over analyzing small things, but there was evidence that Kaihei did indeed do these things.
Back to top Go down
God's Gift

God's Gift

PostSubject: Re: Day 1: Afternoon - The Rooftop Hang Out [Continuation from Class topic]   Day 1: Afternoon - The Rooftop Hang Out [Continuation from Class topic] EmptyMon Sep 30, 2013 4:44 pm

Marah's golden eyes moved to look at Mr. Killjoy Kaihei. The spoon was still in his mouth, and he tilted his head slowly to the side as if confused. //"Hey Hey, didcha know the more you scowl the older you look? Kaihei-sama is gonna become an old man at this rate!"// The blonde gave a warm smile as he looked towards his classmate. Marah's skin, soft and smooth despite the cold weather brushing past him, literally sprung to life, as if thousands of diamonds were scattered about him. Was this just his friendly aura taking a physical form? Was this even his final form?! D< This glowing moment was ruined the moment he put another spoon full of ice cream in his mouth and caused another brain freeze to hit him. Tapping his foot on the ground to remedy the pain, he kept the spoon in his mouth. After a few seconds he would look towards Azame who had also arrived on the rooftop. //"Kahn-san, don't you know ice cream tastes better during a snow storm? It's an old chinese secret, ya know? And who doesn't love rum raisin ice cream? Yum!"// Marah was in bliss. A magical world of delicious ice cream, friends, and random explosions over the sun filled skies. Well the latter wasn't happening as of yet, but boy did he wish for it! //"So, what do you two do for fun around here? I've been kinda curious!"//
Back to top Go down
Cassius

Cassius

PostSubject: Re: Day 1: Afternoon - The Rooftop Hang Out [Continuation from Class topic]   Day 1: Afternoon - The Rooftop Hang Out [Continuation from Class topic] EmptyMon Sep 30, 2013 5:05 pm

[OOC: Sorry about the delay, I was just writing my own reply when Marah did aswell. ._.]

Running and up and down the stairs, Megumi finally reached the rooftop. Initially she was planning on just getting to her locker, grab her food and beanie and attend the meeting. Buuuuut, along the way she met two people, who were friends, apparently, who asked her for some tutoring on math. Megumi was goodhearted, so she naturally accepted. However, she couldn't discuss the matter further, as she just told them in which class they can find her and continued her path.

Truth be told, she was pretty beat, when she got on the rooftop. "Never... Doing... This... Shit again..." she thought as she entered, panting, with her beanie almost falling already. The sight upon her entry was quite... Wierd, to say the least. Grumpy Kaihei, Kahn glacing over her way, and... Marah with ice cream. On icy cold rooftop. In winter. "Wut?" Ice cream. Seriously? That was just purely asking for something to happen to your health. Megumi could hear Marah asking something, but she couldn't understand what, since her heart was almost literally beating out of her chest. Joinning the trio, she ducked, saying: "Don't... Mind me... I'll just... Catch my breath..." taking in the icy air around her wasn't the best thing either, but she really wanted to calm her muscles down. She couldn't even remember last time when she had to run this much.
Back to top Go down
xJoydx

xJoydx

PostSubject: Re: Day 1: Afternoon - The Rooftop Hang Out [Continuation from Class topic]   Day 1: Afternoon - The Rooftop Hang Out [Continuation from Class topic] EmptyTue Oct 01, 2013 5:14 pm

There were some days on which Kaihei wished that murdering someone was legal. Today was starting to become one of those very quickly. Marah was getting on his nerves much more than he initially suspected he would. That dude definitely had no self-restraint. He seemed to say the first thing that came to his mind without thinking it over. It was incredibly annoying. ''I'd rather be old than be a clown like you.'' he returned sharply, sending a slight glare Marah's way, before turning his head around as Kahn made his entrance.

''I'm not so glad myself.''
he said a bit grumpily, rolling his eyes a little at Kahn. ''Knowing her, she got held up by something completely unimportant.'' he shrugged afterwards. Or maybe she just forgot about it while staring at her phone or something. She seemed to do things like that a lot. With that settled, he turned back to Marah, as the merry teen was asking a question, which Kaihei would love to ignore, but knowing the company, he'd probably just get talked into it anyway.

''Nothing of importance. As long as I'm not surrounded by nonsense, I don't particularly care what I'm doing.'' he stated calmly, before giving a side glance towards the entrace, seeing Megumi almost dying from hyperventilation. He just gave her a simple look before turning his attention back to Marah and Kahn. After all, she did say not to mind her, so he wouldn't. It was as simple as that.
Back to top Go down
Johnson Locke

Johnson Locke

PostSubject: Re: Day 1: Afternoon - The Rooftop Hang Out [Continuation from Class topic]   Day 1: Afternoon - The Rooftop Hang Out [Continuation from Class topic] EmptyFri Oct 04, 2013 12:16 am

Kahn listened to Marah's reply, and just shrugged, "Well whatever floats your boat, I was just offering my opinion on the matter." Maybe, even Kahn had his limits with someone's happiness. If he did....then Marah was it or pretty close to it, or maybe he was just a bit random. Well whatever Marah was, Kahn was learning that perhaps it was better in small doses....then again he could be wrong. It was then that Kaihei replied to his comment about Megumi with a roll of his eyes. Clearly he was not that impressed with her, either that or he just didn't care about....anything.

"Or maybe it was something important, but I'm sure she will be here when she can." After a moment of silence Marah piped up and asked another question. What did they like to do, well that seemed like a fairly simple question.

"Well when I have free times I like to lift weights." He would say and roll up his sleeves a little bit and flexing. It was clear that he worked out often due to his muscle size, while it wasn't like the mass that professional weight lifters have, but it was above average. "Other than that I like to listen to music, practice, Kendo, and hang out with friends." He would add, and then smile and give a friendly nod toward Megumi who just got up to the rooftop. He hoped that she didn't get that tired from climbing up the stairs...that would say a lot about her physical fitness. In a very negative way.
Back to top Go down
God's Gift

God's Gift

PostSubject: Re: Day 1: Afternoon - The Rooftop Hang Out [Continuation from Class topic]   Day 1: Afternoon - The Rooftop Hang Out [Continuation from Class topic] EmptySat Oct 05, 2013 10:40 am

Marah looked towards the scathing Kaihei still with his usual innocent grin. //"Clown, huh? I'd prefer to be a clown over being someone who couldn't look over their own personal problems to where they have to constantly ridicule others to feel alittle bit better about themselves. I think the former is much better, as the latter is really pitiful. Being a source of negativity is the number one cause for true idiots to die alone. But of course Kaihei-san is not a true idiot, is he? No of course not, no one can be that pitiful."// Though Marah said this with such a kind tone towards his fellow student, and with a soft smile; the content of his comment was an heavy insult with a heavy amount of sugarcoating on top of it aswell. Turning his attention to Kahn's reply, the blonde would tilt his head and listen intently. //"Megumi-san will make it, I'm positive. But on another "note", you like music huh? I'm not much of a person to lift weights or play alot of sports, but I do enjoy music."// The second year student placed his ice cream down beside him and extended his hands infront of him as if placing his fingers on an invisible piano. He'd begin to "play" this piano while closing his eyes slowly and humming to himself. //"By no means am I amazing, but it is fun. Sometime I could even teach you if you'd like."// Marah gave a carefree smile before noticing Megumi-san's sudden appearance.

Lowering his hands, he'd grab his ice cream again and would twirl the spoon in his hand. //"Megumi-san, you look like you've just went on a run around the school? You should have told me, it sounds like fun!"//
Back to top Go down
Cassius

Cassius

PostSubject: Re: Day 1: Afternoon - The Rooftop Hang Out [Continuation from Class topic]   Day 1: Afternoon - The Rooftop Hang Out [Continuation from Class topic] EmptyMon Oct 07, 2013 4:51 pm

Truth be told, the guys weren't all so welcoming, except for Marah. But you know, Marah was... Marah. Megumi was pretty much done panting, but her heart was still quite racing. Fortunately for her, there was a bench looking thing nearby, so she took the opportunity and sat down. It was really, REALLY cold for Megi's butt, but better than sitting on ground while eating icecream like certain somebody. After sitting down, she replied Marah: "Basically I almost ran around the whole school, but I was running few errands, so its not like I really wanted to. But I did want this bad boy, though!"

Then she whipped out her meal from her bag she brought along with her. She actually managed to call delivery for some noodles between lessons. The delicious smell wafting through the air... As cold as it was, the sight of food made everything look brighter. "Oh maaaan, I can't wait...!" she thought as her belly growled like thunder.
Back to top Go down
xJoydx

xJoydx

PostSubject: Re: Day 1: Afternoon - The Rooftop Hang Out [Continuation from Class topic]   Day 1: Afternoon - The Rooftop Hang Out [Continuation from Class topic] EmptyWed Oct 09, 2013 7:03 am

Now this was it. Kaihei was sure he would be throwing Marah off the rooftop if it didn't mean big trouble for him. Yet, he did not want to get in problems at school, so he opted to hold back from such violent reactions. He'd have to satisfy himself by imagining Marah making a big splat on the ground. Aside from that, he'd have to give him one for not being afraid to be so brutally honest. That was the only thing he could appreciate about Marah. Although, he had to wonder if it wasn't just a matter of simple stupidity shining through. In case of Marah, everything was possible, that he already learned. ''Is that what you think? Just so you know, I don't do this because I want to feel better about myself. I simply have a dislike of people who act foolish. What good does it do? Being overly postive isn't so fabulous either. I'd rather die alone rather than dying because someone kept messing around and didn't take it seriously enough. Now that would be pitiful.'' he said quite blithely. It wasn't often that Kaihei spoke that much at once, but he needed to somehow compensate for the inability to do anything physical.

He just shrugged at Kahn's comment about Megumi. Which was a good thing as she came just a moment later after all. Listening to what she said and to Marah's reply, he chose to comment again. ''By the way she looks, I wouldn't say it was fun.'' That was a fact. For a while he stared at Megumi as she brought out food and sat down. What was it with everyone eating on a rooftop in such a weather. He didn't really understand the logic. He went over it without saying anything more though.

Back to top Go down
Johnson Locke

Johnson Locke

PostSubject: Re: Day 1: Afternoon - The Rooftop Hang Out [Continuation from Class topic]   Day 1: Afternoon - The Rooftop Hang Out [Continuation from Class topic] EmptyMon Oct 14, 2013 6:37 am

Kahn's eyebrow rose in surprise as he listened to Marah's response to Kaihei's comment about being overly positive. The red haired second year was a little surprised to hear a comment poisoned by a somewhat subtle insult, until the very end where Marah made the comment's intentions very clear. He looked back at Kaihei cautiously, Kahn knew that Kaihei did not handle insults very well. Kaihei's tone made it clear that he was not in the mood for such a comment. Kahn looked between the two of them, ready to intervene as a peace keeper.

When Marah made a pun about Kahn's hobby of listening to music, the red haired second year would simply shake his head. "How very punny of you, if I do say so myself. While playing a musical instrument may be cool, I don't think that it would fit my style. I'd think I would like percussion something where I can use my strength to create resonance with an instrument."

He saw Megumi open a pack of noodles, "Well I guess running around the school like that would work up quite the appetite. Granted, cardio kinda sucks. I prefer lifting weights to running a mile or two. Granted, you may not share the same opinion, and find running much more enjoyable like Marah here." He would say gesturing with his right hand toward Marah.
Back to top Go down
God's Gift

God's Gift

PostSubject: Re: Day 1: Afternoon - The Rooftop Hang Out [Continuation from Class topic]   Day 1: Afternoon - The Rooftop Hang Out [Continuation from Class topic] EmptyTue Oct 15, 2013 9:18 pm

The honey hued boy tilted his head at Megumi who didn't seem so pleased at her track around the school. But even Marah's nose could smell the delicious aroma coming from her, and he found himself frowning as he looked at his rum raisin ice cream. It was no longer satisfying! Staring into his empty cup of ice cream, Kaihei began to speak to him regarding his behavior. Marah would let him finish before looking up at him with a sly smile. //"Is that so, Kaihei-kun? Sounds to me like you're too worried about how others act, and less about yourself. Isn't it counterproductive to view the negative qualities of others when they don't pertain to you, yourself?"// Marah began to kick his feet against the snow on the rooftop while looking up towards the cloudy sky. //"Life's abit too short to be looking towards everything that makes you mad. Just cherish the things that make you enjoy your life. Everything else is not worth the time of day."// The blonde haired boy would give a wink before looking towards Kahn who seemed to be responding to the comment about music. //"Kahn-san is a brute, huh? I suppose there's beauty even when it comes from beating a drum, haha. Maybe we should create a piece of music that involves you on the drums and me on the piano. Though, I do have experience playing the drums aswell, so I could teach you there too."// Looking back over to Megumi-san, Marah would tilt his head. //"Megumi-san, what is that?"// Marah looked extremely curious about what she was eating. Almost as if he had never seen ramen or noodles before in his life.
Back to top Go down
Cassius

Cassius

PostSubject: Re: Day 1: Afternoon - The Rooftop Hang Out [Continuation from Class topic]   Day 1: Afternoon - The Rooftop Hang Out [Continuation from Class topic] EmptyThu Oct 31, 2013 12:44 pm

As cold as the outside was, the warmth of Megi's pack of noodles sure felt great for her hands. Being overwhelmed by this brilliant perfection, she took out chopsticks. Snapping them apart, ignoring the boys' ramble, she said: "Rice noodles with chicken in sesame sauce... Magnifique!" That was one of few words/phrases Megumi knew from french. Playing many different games sure paid off, sometimes.

Inhaling the smell of her meal, she dug in. Cold wind picked up, making her shiver, but this time, she didn't care at all.
Back to top Go down
xJoydx

xJoydx

PostSubject: Re: Day 1: Afternoon - The Rooftop Hang Out [Continuation from Class topic]   Day 1: Afternoon - The Rooftop Hang Out [Continuation from Class topic] EmptySun Nov 03, 2013 7:53 pm

That Marah sure didn’t know when to quit, did he? Life really wasn’t leaning towards Kaihei’s wishes today. ‘‘I’m only concerned about others when they push themselves onto me. Otherwise, I couldn’t care less about what they’re like. I don’t like all that negativeness being directed towards me though.‘‘ he said, not really rudely this time. It was more like he was giving up. There was one thing he could agree on. Getting pissed over this is just a waste of time and energy, and it would just fuel Marah to talk more apparently.

‘‘Life’s short, eh? Does that mean I should start ignoring you, because you aren’t exactly to my liking?‘‘ he asked, sounding a bit indifferent, as he didn’t feel like arguing much anymore, before turning his attention elsewhere. After glancing at Megumi and her food he quickly decided to turn back to Kahn and Marah. Food was the last thing he wanted to think about right now. ‘‘If you ever do make some music, spare me of hearing it, please. I’d very much prefer the running and weight lifting that was mentioned before.‘‘ he commented, not really wanting to talk about music. What good could you get from listening to stuff? A work out was a much better idea. Maybe Kahn wasn’t that bad, as long as he wasn’t jabbing at him.
Back to top Go down
Johnson Locke

Johnson Locke

PostSubject: Re: Day 1: Afternoon - The Rooftop Hang Out [Continuation from Class topic]   Day 1: Afternoon - The Rooftop Hang Out [Continuation from Class topic] EmptyFri Nov 08, 2013 11:51 pm

Kahn shrugged when Marah called him a brute, "When it comes to the finer arts like music, give me a mallet or drum stick and something to hit and I will do my very best. That's all I can really offer, take it or leave it." He would reply before hearing the sound of chopsticks being taken apart, he looked at Megumi who was now sitting on the cold floor. Well, as long as she was happy, right? However, admittedly he was surprised when Kaihei said he would prefer weight lifting or running over music. He never would have pegged Kaihei as someone who liked to lift weights or run.

"I never would have pegged as someone who liked to lift weights Kaihei, tell me do you ever go to the gym in Shibakuzoi? If not you should stop by, I happen to work there, and I'd be happy to spot you at the bench if you ever needed it." He would say, he did like working there, and it was his job to help. Maybe he could get his boss to tip him for this advertisement....well that probably would not happen but his offer still stood. "Actually that goes to for all of you, feel free to stop by, you don't have to lift weights or run. We can just sit and chat, I'm rarely needed unless it is someone who is new to weight lifting or one of our more elderly members."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Day 1: Afternoon - The Rooftop Hang Out [Continuation from Class topic]   Day 1: Afternoon - The Rooftop Hang Out [Continuation from Class topic] Empty

Back to top Go down

Day 1: Afternoon - The Rooftop Hang Out [Continuation from Class topic]
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next