Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
Window Shopping [Open] EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
Window Shopping [Open] EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
Window Shopping [Open] EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
Window Shopping [Open] EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
Window Shopping [Open] EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
Window Shopping [Open] EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
Window Shopping [Open] EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
Window Shopping [Open] EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
Window Shopping [Open] EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

Window Shopping [Open]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
SpringPetals

SpringPetals

Window Shopping [Open] Empty
PostSubject: Window Shopping [Open]   Window Shopping [Open] EmptySun Feb 10, 2013 10:17 pm

Kii wasn't one for regular shopping, being flat broke and all, but she did enjoy looking at the goods in the windows. Looking at the lovely skin tight ninja-ish clothing and scarf's, looking at the many shiny wonders of the jewellery shops and most importantly looking at the anime figurines that had just been released. All the special edition DVDs and their extra bits and bobs had her in the most wide eyed state she'd been in a while.

It didn't really suit her, dressed head to toe in dull black, mini skirt, shirt and jacket all matching, she looked pretty subtle besides her drooling wide eyed stare. She quickly drew her purse out of her jacket, checking it for cash. However her luck seemed to have run dry as her prying fingers found nothing but lint at the bottom.

Putting it back she checked the price tags again and sighed through the glass of the window. No chance she'd be buying anything today. Turning on her heel she strode back through the large halls of the mall back towards the exit, hoping she wouldn't get caught by any more fancy items in shop windows before the end of the day.
Back to top Go down
Genji Kano

Genji Kano

PostSubject: Re: Window Shopping [Open]   Window Shopping [Open] EmptySun Feb 10, 2013 11:42 pm

Genji didn't shop much, he never had the chance to. But when he was able to shop. He did it. He would go grocery shopping and shop for himself at the same time. He did it all in one trip simply because he had to. Genji always liked the Hakken Super Mall, because it let him do all of the shopping he needed to do for himself.

Today, he was looking for more clothes. He noticed this morning that he was severely lacking in casual clothes. He simply didn't need much, but he always wanted extra, just in case something happened, he couldn't wear his school clothes during a break, could he? There was no point. He needed to buy some more pants and casual collared shirts. They were his favorite.

He was wearing a dark green button up, unbuttoned all they way, with a black undershirt. His jeans were a dark gray and his sneakers were black. He was wondering what stores he would go to today, so he found himself wondering around the store mostly, just trying to find a store to go into, he wondered if he would find anyone from his school there, since it was a pretty popular spot for students to go to on a normal day like this.

This was a great stress relief for Genji as well, he didn't have work today, nor did he have any homework, so he was free to do whatever he wanted. So he decided to shop around a little, then head to where he worked, the Nokawia Public Pool, and go swimming for a little while. The day was going to be great and it would make it even better if he met some people to spend the day with.
Back to top Go down
SpringPetals

SpringPetals

PostSubject: Re: Window Shopping [Open]   Window Shopping [Open] EmptySun Feb 17, 2013 4:44 pm

Walking along in what must have been some kind of dazed rush Kii didn't really look where she was going. Trying not to look at the various advertisements in the windows meant she wasn't really looking at anything. This led her to storm along the way at super speed. Well super speed for a walk. Keeping her mind off the things around her was pretty successful, but for ultimate off focusness Kii adopted humming the latest pop tune she found within her brain as she went. This however wasn't a brilliant thing for those around her as the ditzy first year found herself on a collision course for a boy called Genji within the mall.

Luckily she caught herself just in time before actually hitting the boy, one does not study ancient martial arts without being able to react to sudden obstacles, but was well within his personal space by this time. Her height meant that the sudden all too close stop had her eyes matched up around the boys collar bone. With a slow slightly nervous movement Kii jerked her head up to look at the boys face, he appeared a little older than her and looked a little more muscular than the other boys she knew. Quickly realizing she was invading the boys space she quickly jumped backwards in response.

Bowing quickly, head and eyes down towards the floor respectfully, she hurriedly apologized. "Uwaa! Sorry, sorry! I'm super spacy, I didn't see you and... uhm yeah... I... uwaa" Her nervous flurry of words meant she could barely grasp any air, this didn't help when coupled with the fact that when almost doubled over as one is in a deep bow the lungs cannot draw in quite enough air. This lack of oxygen lead to a rather embarrassing pant at the end of her sentence.

Slowly moving her face back up to meet the boys (however not leaving her bow) she rather nervously stuttered another "Sorry." before her face puffed up with embarrassment and her eyes darted around before settling back down on the ground, waiting for her little embarrassing apology to be accepted.
Back to top Go down
Genji Kano

Genji Kano

PostSubject: Re: Window Shopping [Open]   Window Shopping [Open] EmptySun Feb 17, 2013 5:04 pm

Genji sat there stunned as the girl almost pummeled into him. But she didn't, instead, she barely missed him, but she was awfully close to him. It was kind of awkward for him. Before he could do an awkward, "uh," she already had moved away from him and bowed in apology. This girl was a quick one; it seems, to not have run into him. To stop that close was impressive. Genji grew sort of embarrassed over the apologies. He didn't have the same ease of talking to boys as he did girls.

He was never attracted to girls; he knew that for a long time, he always grew worried around them. He was always afraid that one may like him, and then he would have to tell her that he wasn't interested. It was the aftermath of that situation that was terrifying to him. He was worried that some girl may cry or get angry, then he would have something else to feel guilt for, there was already too much guilt in Genji's mind already, adding a broken heart would never make anything better.

He looked towards the younger girl who was apologizing and said, don’t worry, it's okay, you're fine. I should have been watching where I was going as well. You're one hundred percent okay." He never liked it when someone apologizes to him, but he would just have to get over it, because this girl was upset. She looked younger than him and she was rather cute, but in a platonic way, not with attraction. He wondered if she went to his school or not, but that didn't matter right now. He was truly just concerned with whether she was okay or not.

"Are you okay? I'm fine, but I need to know if you are," He said to her. As he asked her if she was okay, he had an odd sense of déjà vu, that he met someone before in this type of situation. Genji wondered if this was going to have the same result.

Back to top Go down
SpringPetals

SpringPetals

PostSubject: Re: Window Shopping [Open]   Window Shopping [Open] EmptySun Feb 17, 2013 6:12 pm

Kii let out a long sigh of relief at her apology being accepted, she was always afraid of being awkward and upsetting people. Her hunched over bowed position didn't really change until the guy had not only made it clear that it was ok but also had turned it around to asking if she was fine. She blinked in confusion a few times, then quickly jerked upright and gave a few wuick nods. "Y-yeah I'm fine... Just a little embarrassed is all"

She rather lightly tapped her own head a few times with her fist, as if hitting herself, and began speaking really rapidly to try and excuse herself. "I can be just a little stupid at times, I'm not used to the city and stuff yet, I've only been coming since being in the academy dorms since their so close and stuff."

Her eyes flashed to the floor again as her embarrassment sprung back up in her chest. She let out a rather spontaneous and nervous giggle. "I'm always doing silly stuff like this. Can be such a dummy sometimes. Sorry again, I hope I haven't made you late for anything or something. Were you going anywhere uhh... Special?" She looked his person up and down as if checking for a briefcase or something to see if he was in a rush. Her eyes darted back to his face with a grin, signalling her observation had come up inconclusive.

Kii looked behind herself to the direction the boy was heading in, then back to the boy. She then side stepped out of the way to allow the boy freedom from her ditzy self. "Sorry, I'm probably holding you up even more, silly me. Here uhm... The road is clear." She let out another nervous laugh at her feeble attempt at a joke. "Sorry again for being such a nuisance."

Last edited by SpringPetals on Sun Feb 17, 2013 7:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Genji Kano

Genji Kano

PostSubject: Re: Window Shopping [Open]   Window Shopping [Open] EmptySun Feb 17, 2013 6:56 pm

"Don't be embarrassed, it happens to all of us at times. It happened to me before, I actually bumped into the person, now that's embarrassing. I heard you say that you just moved to the city and that you go to an academy. Do you mean Kizuna Academy? I go there myself. My name's Kano Genji, I'm a third year there, what about yourself? I live on the dorms myself, so I can tell how you feel."

Genji looked at the girl, she asked if he was going anywhere special. He wasn't particularly thinking about it, but he wouldn't mind helping out the new girl, since she's not from around here and all. She looked like she was wondering whether he was going to leave or not, if anything, she looked like she wanted him to stay. He was thinking about it, then he told her,

"I'm not going anywhere in particular, I was just shopping around on an off day is all. Why? Do you need help with something? I could stay, since you're new. I could show you around the stores, if you would like. I mean, you probably don't know your way around here. Also, what grade are you in? What clubs are you in? I know a lot about both the school and the city itself, so I can answer your questions and even help you out with the neighborhoods, if you like."

Genji looked at the new girl and felt a need to help her out. Being stuck in a new place in annoying, but it would help them both if she would give her some tips. He was going to really do nothing fun all day, she looked like she could use some help, they both were happy.
Back to top Go down
SpringPetals

SpringPetals

PostSubject: Re: Window Shopping [Open]   Window Shopping [Open] EmptySun Feb 17, 2013 7:16 pm

The taller boy was pretty nice about the whole situation, though his kindness should have helped ease her nervousness enough she actually found it even harder to look at his face. Was he really offering to show her around. Something told her she should ignore all those rules about accepting the invites of strange older men and go along with it, rather quiet and nervously she choked out a rather shaky sentence. "uhm... Y-yeah. I could use a hand looking around I don't really know the way back to the bus station either..."

She looked up and down the halls of the mall for some sort of solution for a direction to go in. Not finding much of anything she faltered a little but then looked up to the boy, who apparently was named Genji and paused for a moment. She dropped her gaze once again and swayed a little holding her hands behind her back. "Uhh... Yeah, y-you should lead the way."

She quickly skipped round to Genji's side, keeping her head slightly directed down from her obvious nervousness, which may have a came a little from how close to his side she now stood. "Yiruna Kii." She muttered. "Th-that's my name, I'm a first year in Kizuna."

She kept her shoulders tight, and her arms close to her sides. This was her method for redirecting her nervousness as she mustered up some courage to look up to her upperclassman. "A-are... uhm..." She hadn't thought of a question. She tried to think back on her past experience to figure something to ask about.

"Ah! Uwaa... I met some boys the other day, they were... A little weird. There was this guy who like acted kinda like he... uhh didn't like people or something. And there was this other guy who acted like he was super famous but hated things like boybands. Is everyone at school weird like that?"

Back to top Go down
Genji Kano

Genji Kano

PostSubject: Re: Window Shopping [Open]   Window Shopping [Open] EmptySun Feb 17, 2013 8:15 pm

"The bus station, that's easy, We can go there right now. You'll probably get used to using it after a while, Yiruna-san, you'll probably use it a lot. Now let's see... From here, we go, this way," Genji told to Kii as he started walking towards the bus station. It wasn't hard to get to from the mall. Genji was happy that he could lend Kii a helping hand.

As they walked, Kii seemed to be nervous, it made sense. Kii was new to the town, so she had no idea what everyone was like, nor did she even know how to get around the city. But as Genji started walking, she seemed to get more and more nervous. It was weird. Did she like him? Genji hoped not, that would be awkward. Suddenly, Kii burst out with a bunch of questions about people from the school. It was rather odd. She talked about a guy who didn't like people and another guy who acted super famous, but didn't like boy bands. When she said this, a few people came into Genji's mind, but there was no way of telling if they were the people whom she was talking about or not, so he let it go.

She then asked him if all of the people who go to Kizuna Academy are weird like them. Genji thought about it as they walked through the super mall, their feet tapping off of the marble floors. He did have a few people come into mind that he would consider out of the ordinary, he also figured that he might be a weirdo, too. But he had to come up with a reassuring answer. He chose his words carefully, then told her,

"I certainly hope that not everyone is weird as those two are. Maybe you just crossed paths with the odd ones of the school. I can assure you that not everyone is weird, there have to be a few normal people there. I'm sure you'll meet someone who is normal sooner or later, don't worry about it." Genji laughed to himself as he continued walking, he certainly hoped that she met someone normal, because there are some strange people in the school. Many things could happen when strange people were around.
Back to top Go down
SpringPetals

SpringPetals

PostSubject: Re: Window Shopping [Open]   Window Shopping [Open] EmptySun Feb 17, 2013 8:54 pm

Uwaa... Well... If you say so." Truth was she hadn't really met that many people around school yet so she was pretty low on the amount of knowledge about what people were like. Should she tell him about her lack of interaction? Wait, no way that'd be awkward, nobody ever tells people they have no friends, that's weird on so many higher levels. As Kii didn't feel like acting like a super weirdo she kept it to herself.

The bus stop seemed to be miles away, she didn't really remember where she left it but it seems she'd managed to go really really far from it. it made her embarrassed knowing how far she'd actually gone in getting lost. Had she really been that captivated looking at stuff in windows? The though of that made her realize once again what she'd been avoiding the stuff on sale. Her eyes wandered and her pace slowed as she gazed through the many shop windows at the goods.

She physically stopped for a second as they passed the games store staring wide eyed at the various collectors edition stuffs that laced the windows. With almost sparkling eyes she took a full moment before snapping out of her trance with another blush across her face. Before returning to her new companion. "Uwaa... Sorry."
Back to top Go down
Genji Kano

Genji Kano

PostSubject: Re: Window Shopping [Open]   Window Shopping [Open] EmptySun Feb 17, 2013 10:49 pm

Genji continued to walk through the mall with Kii, he was thinking to himself and not really paying much attention to her. Sometimes he did that, that is probably why he bumps into people so much. He didn't notice that she had run off to look into a window until he heard her apologize to him. He turned to her and said, "Don't worry, you're fine. If you wanted to go into a store, you could've just told me."

He continued until he was in the parking lot of the mall, he looked around for a second and saw all of the cars, this place was always super crowded, it seems. The bus stop was on the opposite side of the parking lot, of course, so he started on his journey there with Kii at his side. He was making good progress, weaving in and out of the parking lots and the cars that were parked and the cars that were trying to park. Getting through the parking lot was truly an adventure in itself. The drivers of Japan were not a rage filled type, but putting a lot of cars in a compact area can make any calm driver seem like a maniac.

It was when they were almost there when Genji received a phone call on his cell phone. He groaned, because he didn't know who it was and he didn't want to take his attention off of Kii again, in case she wonders off for a second time. He looked at the caller, it was his house phone. It could have been his mother or his father, but he didn't know who it was. He ignored the call, he let it obnoxiously ring a few times, before it went silent. It left a sound as a voicemail was being recorded on it, Genji would check that later, but not now. He didn't want to get into a fight with one of his parents until Kii was away. He just met her, she would think he's one of the weirdos that she talked about earlier. That wouldn't be a nice way to meet someone.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Window Shopping [Open]   Window Shopping [Open] Empty

Back to top Go down

Window Shopping [Open]
Page 1 of 1