Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
Let's....eat, perhaps [Megumi] - Page 2 EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
Let's....eat, perhaps [Megumi] - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
Let's....eat, perhaps [Megumi] - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
Let's....eat, perhaps [Megumi] - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
Let's....eat, perhaps [Megumi] - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
Let's....eat, perhaps [Megumi] - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
Let's....eat, perhaps [Megumi] - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
Let's....eat, perhaps [Megumi] - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
Let's....eat, perhaps [Megumi] - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

Let's....eat, perhaps [Megumi]

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Cassius

Cassius

Let's....eat, perhaps [Megumi] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Let's....eat, perhaps [Megumi]   Let's....eat, perhaps [Megumi] - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 24, 2013 6:39 pm

Judging by Hibiki's answers, he really was an outgoing person, which worked for Megumi. And oh, he liked to play the piano. It was true, that Megumi was sort of a musician, but she specialized in techno, mixes and such. When she was creating music with sounds of actual clean, classic instruments, she used the files in softwares, since she couldn't play an instrument herself. Perhaps she could ask for a lesson or two...?

Megumi ate a little bit before answering Hibiki: "About me... I like maths, informatics. I can repair some kinds of electronics. For example laptops, headphones, headsets, certain issues with phones... I also make music, play tournaments in various games, stream..." alright, this has gotten a bit out of hand, but she didn't want to miss anything. The amount of information was most likely overwhelming for Hibiki, Megumi hoped it wasn't a tryhard move.

Taking a sip of her tea and realizing it's almost gone, Megumi decided to give Hibiki a little 'offer'. "So if you ever ecounter such a problem, just lemme know. I live at the dorm, if you actually were looking for me in person." she finished her long ass speech, adjusting her beanie. Megumi hated the fact that it, most of the time, kept falling onto her eyes, making her slightly angry.
Back to top Go down
Retuo
Admin
Retuo

PostSubject: Re: Let's....eat, perhaps [Megumi]   Let's....eat, perhaps [Megumi] - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 26, 2013 3:43 pm

It was plainly obvious that Megumi had a lot of interests. Of course, they were mostly similar in nature, so it wasn’t really as much as it sounded. So she was a kind of a gamer, huh? Topping that with her apparent knowledge of electronics made her a little out of ordinary. One would have expected such things from a guy rather than a girl. Then again everyone has different tastes, right?

''You sure do a lot of things.’’ Hibiki commented offhandedly, with a small smile. There wasn’t much he could say about that subject. He did well in maths and informatics on a school level, but outside of that, well, not really. As entertaining as it was, nobody has the time to do everything. And as long as she didn’t press, he wasn’t going to discuss it on a deeper level.

''So, you say repairing stuff is fun?’’ he asked after hearing out her offering, not really expecting an answer for that one though. ''Though, now that you mention it….I think I had some troubles with my computer a while ago. Didn’t get around to fixing it yet, as it isn’t that necessary for me.’’ He added thoughtfully after a while. He didn’t really need the computer very much, but if she liked doing these things, why not? At least he wouldn’t have to worry in case he actually needed to use it later on. ''I live at the dorms too, so I’d say looking won’t be much of a case.’’ He finished in an amused tone. After all, the dorms weren’t big, so it wasn’t hard to find someone. It was more likely that you’d find a person even when you’re not seeking them. With that, he focused on his food for a bit, as it would be a waste to let it get cold. Wouldn’t be a rare occurrence, though. Hibiki often found himself getting too caught up in a conversation.
Back to top Go down
Cassius

Cassius

PostSubject: Re: Let's....eat, perhaps [Megumi]   Let's....eat, perhaps [Megumi] - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 02, 2013 4:59 pm

Megumi was taken by surprise. A guy that doesn't fix their computer? Now that was strange. Then again, she shouldn't be the one surprised here, to be honest. Also, he lived at the dorm. Quite convenient, no? "Well, we can meet really easily, then." she said, eating a bit of her still warm ramen. As strange as it felt, Megumi was intrigued by Hibiki, she wanted to know more about him.

Quickly finishing her meal, drinking the leftover tea and wiping her lips with a napkin, Megumi looked at her phone, checking the time. Quite a bit passed, but there was still enough time to be doing some foolish stuff at her room. Deciding to break the little 'awkward silence moment', she spoke up: "Even though it might not be all that necessary, want to exchange our phone numbers?" Megumi knew that they both lived at the dorm, but still. "You know, I don't really want to barge into somebody else's room. I do value privacy." she added, scratching her head. She recalled times when there was nobody home most of the time, being left alone... "Or do I value loneliness...?" she asked herself. ""I think I can't answer such a question now..." this train of thoughts brought up her memories connected with Jared. "I'm not sure if I deserve any more true friends like Jared..." there was a slight hint of sadness in her covered eyes for a moment.
Back to top Go down
Retuo
Admin
Retuo

PostSubject: Re: Let's....eat, perhaps [Megumi]   Let's....eat, perhaps [Megumi] - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 03, 2013 7:39 am

Indeed, they could meet pretty easily if needed. There wasn't much Hibiki could add to that statement. ''Yes, true, that we can.'' he agreed, mainly because he didn't want to just fall silent. Silence was the mortal enemy of conversation, no? Besides, he couldn't go wrong with stating the obvious, so it was a win-win situation nonetheless.

He took a few moments when it came to answering Megumi's question about phone numbers. Partially because he had to think on it a bit and partially because he was currently trying to fish the few evasive noodles that were left out of his meal. ''Hmm, okay, why not? Although, I've already had a few guys barge into my room without even knocking, so it wouldn't be that much of an issue. I've been gettting used to that. Apparently, privacy is the last thing on many people's minds.'' he said airily, remembering the few times some of his not particularly bright dormmates almost knocked him down with his own door. Not a pleasant experience, that he had to admit. ''Thank god I'm still alive after all that...''

Clearing his stray thoughts, he tuned in back to their conversation. ''Looks, like we're both done eating. Shall we go? Or do you want to stay longer?'' he asked in a friendly tone. He didn't have anything important on the list now, so he wouldn't have minded to stay out longer if she wanted to. It would still be much better than going back to the dorm to sit around again. On the other side there were a few things he could do, so it wouldn't matter if they just went back. In a way, he was kind of indifferent on the matter. He asked just to seem nice.
Back to top Go down
Cassius

Cassius

PostSubject: Re: Let's....eat, perhaps [Megumi]   Let's....eat, perhaps [Megumi] - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 03, 2013 4:11 pm

Megumi wasn't sure if Hibiki would accept her proposal, but everything went smooth. However, that poor guy. Having uninvited 'guests' was always unpleasant. Good thing that Megumi projected an aura that made people flee from her. At least usually. "Poor thing." she giggled. "I'll make sure I knock if I'll ever need you at the dorm." she added, smiling. He then asked if she wanted to stay or go, since both of them were done eating. It was most likely out of politeness, but it was nice of him. "Unlike a CERTAIN individual..."

Adjusting her glasses, she responded: "Well, we can wander around, if you like. Could use some fresh air, to be honest." It was pretty true, though. As much as Megumi hated outdoors, from time to time it was good to take a walk. "It's still pretty cold... Meh, I'll just go with it, I guess..." she thought as she waved for the waiter to come to their table in order to pick up the payment.

It took a moment or two for the waiter to notice Megumi's waving hand, but he was shortly at their table with receipts. She reached out to her pocket and pulled out her wallet. She found and took out the exact amount of money and gave the bunch to waiter. "Thank you." she thanked for the meal. It was pretty good, so she wasn't lying at all.
Back to top Go down
Retuo
Admin
Retuo

PostSubject: Re: Let's....eat, perhaps [Megumi]   Let's....eat, perhaps [Megumi] - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 05, 2013 1:01 pm

Well, apparently what he said sounded funny, or at least amusing, if Megumi's reaction was anything to go by. Hibiki wasn't going to argue about that. Afterall he probably would have found it funny too if he looked at it from a different angle. It wasn't as if she was laughing at him so it was alright for now. ''Fine with me.'' he said simply. ''Although, you do realize you don't even know where my room is, right?'' he asked with an amused smile afterwards. He doubted she didn't, but since she was already on this trail, he'd like to hear what would her answer be. It seemed like she was already trying to squeeze in, and if he was right, then maybe he'd have something to laugh about too.

''Sure, sounds good. Getting some fresh air is never a bad idea. Just hope we won't freeze in this weather.'' Hibiki himself didn't really mind cold that much, unless it was a complete freeze over, so that comment was more like a precaution of a sort than anything. Then again, she wouldn't have said she wanted out if she minded the coldness, would she? If she did, then her bad. Afterall she was the one to suggest that particular activity.

He paid his part to the waiter with a small nod after Megumi's thanks. After giving a short glance in the direction where the waiter went off he stood up, adjusting his jacket. ''So, are we going?'' he asked as he came around the table, standing next to her for a while and then stiding over to the entrance casually.
Back to top Go down
Cassius

Cassius

PostSubject: Re: Let's....eat, perhaps [Megumi]   Let's....eat, perhaps [Megumi] - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 18, 2013 1:59 pm

Hibiki stood up, Megumi followed. She took her beloved winter jacket from chair and put it on. Zipped it all the way up, checking her pockets in case she forgot something. Luckily enough, everything seemed to be in their respective places, lifting slight uneasiness from Megi's shoulders.

"Well then. Let's get going! I have no idea where we are going, but I guess we'll know it when we arrive there!" she smiled and pushed through the wall of people, reaching the door, opening it. When she did so, a cold breeze washed over her face, making her shiver a bit. But she had a feeling that this decision was going to be worth it.

[Exit]
Back to top Go down
Retuo
Admin
Retuo

PostSubject: Re: Let's....eat, perhaps [Megumi]   Let's....eat, perhaps [Megumi] - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 22, 2013 3:48 am

Hibiki walked along with Megumi as they went out. The wind was still pretty cool, but it wasn't outright freezing anymore, so they might actually have a good time, wherever they'd go. As long as it won't be something crazy.

''Yeah, I guess we will.''

~Exit~
Back to top Go down
Philemon
Admin
Philemon

PostSubject: Re: Let's....eat, perhaps [Megumi]   Let's....eat, perhaps [Megumi] - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 23, 2013 7:15 pm

Users have successfully established a social link..

Hibiki has formed a rank 1 social link with Megumi of the Magician Arcana..

Megumi has formed a rank 1 social link with Hibiki of the Temperance Arcana..
Back to top Go down
https://newarcana.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Let's....eat, perhaps [Megumi]   Let's....eat, perhaps [Megumi] - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Let's....eat, perhaps [Megumi]
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2