Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
Frantic Footfalls [Open] EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
Frantic Footfalls [Open] EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
Frantic Footfalls [Open] EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
Frantic Footfalls [Open] EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
Frantic Footfalls [Open] EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
Frantic Footfalls [Open] EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
Frantic Footfalls [Open] EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
Frantic Footfalls [Open] EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
Frantic Footfalls [Open] EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

Frantic Footfalls [Open]

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Infernal Zero

Infernal Zero

Frantic Footfalls [Open] Empty
PostSubject: Frantic Footfalls [Open]   Frantic Footfalls [Open] EmptySat May 04, 2019 7:16 pm

thud
.        thud
.                thud
.                        thud
.                                thud
.                                        thud
.                                                thud
.                                                        thud

He could feel it, today.

thud
.        thud
.                thud

His body screamed at him. It was a welcome distraction.

thud
.        thud
.                thud

The faceful of treadmill he'd get if he kept this up, however, was not.

Breathing heavily, Cecil brought the treadmill to a stop and collapsed onto a bench nearby. The burning in his legs told him he'd pushed himself a lot harder than usual than this time, and the dryness in his throat said that he really needed to start bringing a drink when he came here.
The gym was fairly quiet, for now - the blond did his best to time it so it'd be that way. Stopping by to use the treadmills had become a routine at this point, and it was starting to work out for him. The long walks he took in the past didn't prepare him for the strain of a run quite so much as he'd expected, but Eryka's words hung in his mind whenever he so much as thought of quitting early while things were still easy.
And now, it was starting to get easier to keep going for times that used to be far harder.

Still, she also said not to overdo it, and he hadn't really listened there...Tomomi had raised the same concerns as well, and he really hated to do something that would worry him like that.
But the events of the other day still weighed on him far too much, and he needed something to clear his head.
He winces as he feels something twinge, and lets out a pained breath. "I am...so, so going to regret this tomorrow."
Back to top Go down
Squishy

Squishy

PostSubject: Re: Frantic Footfalls [Open]   Frantic Footfalls [Open] EmptyThu May 16, 2019 1:07 am

Hono was in the gym, looking through the big storage closet. The girl was looking for a tennis racket, she was rummaging through the closet. She saw lots and lots of footballs. Damn Americans and their footballs... Hono had no luck finding the desired prop. So much for the tennis racket. The gym was rather empty, a few students conditioning themselves. Hono didn't really find an interest in sports.

As she exited the storage room echoed through the gym. Rapid thuds, over and over and over. How annoying. Hono looked around, trying to find the origin of the sound, it sounded mechanical. That's when she saw it, someone running on a treadmill. A blonde to be exact, god that noise rang through the gym. So annoying! Hono was about to call Cecil out, however, as she went to he placed himself on a bench.

This was her time to give him a piece of her mind! she approached the bench. Looking at him. "You probably shouldn't run on a treadmill while it's so quiet!" She said in a bit of a hostile tone, "Those thuds were going to drive me crazy!" She spoke, a bit of a German accident could be heard from her. "Who are you anyway?" She asks a stern and serious look was on her face.
Back to top Go down
Phantom of the Chat

Phantom of the Chat

PostSubject: Re: Frantic Footfalls [Open]   Frantic Footfalls [Open] EmptyThu May 16, 2019 8:25 am

Lupin was doing his routine bounces to help get him fit. It seemed to be paying off, his limbs seem to be keeping in fine shape so after doing a ton of bouncing, Lupin got off his pogo stick and decided to go look for a water fountain. After searching around for abit he noticed a familar face running on a treadmill. Lupin said quietly to not draw attention, "Oh shit is that you Cecil?" Lupin then decides the most reasonable thing to do was to go up and say hello.

That's when he noticed Cecil being harassed by a girl with a German accent? Whatever she seemed like she had some beef with Cecil. Triboulet then started to speak in Lupin's head. "I say you should go and see if you can defuse the situation Lupin."

Lupin taking note of Triboulet's words started to go up to Cecil and the girl. Lupin responded with a tone to suggest he was legitimately wondering why the girl complaint is an issue. "I am pretty sure the thudding is just a simple fact of treadmill's miss. I am Lupin by the way and my friend on the bench is named Cecil. A pleasure to meet you." Lupin offer's his hand for a handshake. If the girl is angry its probably for the best that Lupin didn't try antagonizing her. Dealing with the gardening kids taught Lupin that much. Lupin now waits for a response.
Back to top Go down
Infernal Zero

Infernal Zero

PostSubject: Re: Frantic Footfalls [Open]   Frantic Footfalls [Open] EmptyThu May 16, 2019 8:35 pm

As he tries to catch his breath, Cecil catches something unexpected for when he thought he'd been alone in the area - someone angrily bearing down on him. His mind traces back to Eryka, and just as he prepares for a running critique, the girl...
Starts...
Berating him for using a treadmill.
In a gym.

He was dumbfounded.

The appearance of Lupin didn't - ok, it was helpful, but was that his pogo stick?! He looks at it and then at the ceiling in question of what he was doing. He was fairly certain this stuff wouldn't be allowed in the building, let alone that there was no way he should be able to use it here without injuring himself!
Shaking his head, Cecil just thanked his luck Lupin was trying to get him out of a situation this time. "Well, I...guess he beat me to it." He shrugs, and smiles awkwardly. "He kind of has a point. The space is made for people to use, and things like that are kind of a fact of life with the equipment. If you have a problem with this, then uh...you're probably going to have more trouble when you have more people actually using the place."
Back to top Go down
Squishy

Squishy

PostSubject: Re: Frantic Footfalls [Open]   Frantic Footfalls [Open] EmptyThu May 16, 2019 10:19 pm

Was Hono being petty? Most certainly, but to her, that noise rang through her head. It wouldn't be so bad if there were more people. All the other noises would drown out. Hono's temper could get bad. Thankfully she didn't get physical. Back in Germany, she could get even angrier. Then again, what German wasn't angry. The girl was soon interrupted. By another Student, he looked rather basic, black hair was rather common. The pink haired girl listened as he spoke. He did have a point about the thudding, but all that went through the girl's ears, how stubborn.

Next, he introduced himself. "Lupin." She repeated to herself to remember the name. "Cecil..." she said, a bit less enthusiastically (and that wasn't much). She studied the blonde student for just a moment, opening her mouth to speak. Her hands on her hips, she looked like the generic, "bad girl". She didn't speak, suddenly seeing Lupin's hand extended for a shake. Despite calling out his friend, Or at least Hono assumed they were. He was being friendly. Hono admired that, she shook his hand. Her grumpy face soon formed a soft smile. "I'm Hono," she said trying to think of her next actions. She would apologize, but not completely. "My Temper can get kinda bad," she said closing her eyes, rubbing her neck and letting out a quick giggle.

Her eyes shot towards Cecil. "You should be more considerate of others though." She said wanting to get the final word in. Despite her mission to find a tennis racket was a failure, maybe these two could help her out. "Hey Blondie, you seen a tennis racket? I need one. Considered it your apologie to me~" she teases. It was followed by a laugh. "If you tell me, we'll be even~"
Back to top Go down
Phantom of the Chat

Phantom of the Chat

PostSubject: Re: Frantic Footfalls [Open]   Frantic Footfalls [Open] EmptyFri May 17, 2019 8:56 am

Lupin seemed a little annoyed the pinked hair girl after the handshake, what's there to be considered of. Treadmill's thump if you use them, what's the point of complaining? Maybe she is one of those people that are ultra-sensitive to sound or something, that's it she is a fruit bat, isn't she? Well, no creature of the night is going to force Lupin's meal ticket to do peasant work. That's what peasants are for.

Lupin will try to see if he can get a sorry out of this girl. "I know where the tennis rackets are, I can get them no problem. But Miss Hono I want you to sorry to Cecil first. It's really not his fault if the treadmill makes a thumping sound. If anything people like us should be praising him, he is actively trying to improve himself. Which is a lot more then I can say for a bunch of kids in this school. He doesn't owe an apology." Lupin has much more stern look on his face now. No one screws around with his student and expects to get away with it. Triboulet started talking in Lupin's head again. "Just wait for this to explode on you Lupin, you won't like it, or maybe you will. I won't judge because I am you." Triboulet chuckles as he left Lupin alone.

Lupin then started to get on his pogo stick and started to bounce his way to the tennis rackets. Might as well lets the progress naturally. "Hang on, I will go get the rackets. You two can talk it out while I go get them, I will be back in a second." Lupin starts bouncing towards the tennis rackets. in the hope that Hono wouldn't be too mad. "I gave Cecil the foundation, now lets see if he can stand his ground."
Back to top Go down
Infernal Zero

Infernal Zero

PostSubject: Re: Frantic Footfalls [Open]   Frantic Footfalls [Open] EmptyFri May 17, 2019 3:20 pm

The blond had to suppress the urge to sigh. He didn't know what was going through her head, but she didn't really think this was endearing, did she? Sure, some people might play along with it, but that didn't change the fact he was pretty sure she hadn't budged on her original stance at all.
At least Lupin was backing him up here. It was...kind of embarrassing honestly, and he scratched at the back of his head and smiled sheepishly as he spoke.

He tuned out the screeching questions from his mind as Lupin got back onto his pogo in the gym and went off to fetch tennis rackets, leaving him without his backup. Looking up, he doesn't say anything more, simply gauging Hono's response as he awaited her next action.
Back to top Go down
Squishy

Squishy

PostSubject: Re: Frantic Footfalls [Open]   Frantic Footfalls [Open] EmptySat May 18, 2019 11:14 pm

Hono was certainly being unreasonable. What came next was Lupin, asking her to apologize to Cecil. Was she going to apologize? hell no. In her mind, she was in the right. Hono kept her eyes on Cecil. Staring him down. What she saw next was Lupin walking- er pogoing? away. "Damn! A pogo!? That's actually pretty cool..." she admitted. It was a moment of peace before Hono's eyes snapped back towards Cecil. Oh boy, here we go again.

"I'm not apologizing!" she glared at Cecil. "We're going to drop this issue, I just want my tennis racket. We're gonna move on and not say another word about all this," She said, her tone was as if she was scolding him. Poor Cecil. "So, What do you do?" She asks him. "Outside of school." She was curious about what he did outside of school. "You know..." she tapped her chin. "Maybe you could help me Blondie, The drama club needs a stagehand, if you do that, MAYBE I'll forgive you!" She said putting her hand on her hips. Maybe she could use Cecil for her benefit. Hopefully, he would accept, "Your buddy can help as well~," She said giving a bit of a devilish smirk
Back to top Go down
Phantom of the Chat

Phantom of the Chat

PostSubject: Re: Frantic Footfalls [Open]   Frantic Footfalls [Open] EmptySun May 19, 2019 8:16 am

After doing some searching Lupin found the tennis rackets, so its either someone has severe OCD or the school had a system where balls and wack stuff is kept separate. Whatever the case Lupin got the tennis rackets. So he got on his pogo stick again and started bouncing back to Hono and Cecil. as he bounced his way back Lupin had done two flips on the way there. Lupin, while this was happening, had a quick word with Triboulet in his head. "Do you think Cecil is doing ok?" Triboulet responded with a tone that sounded serious at first but slowly devolved into a bit of teasing. "Lupin real talk, Cecil is. is just a wuss, to be honest. I bet he is the type of person who can't talk to girls without getting nervous."

Lupin seemed a little annoyed with this statement but decided to not think about it at the moment. As Lupin got near them, Lupin did one final backflip on his red pogo stick. He quickly landed on his feet. While Lupin was bouncing he heard what the girl said about being apart of the drama club. Triboulet quickly said something and just as quickly vanished. "So she does drama, that explains alot." Lupin seemed a little annoyed as she clearly didn't apologized to Cecil and now Lupin needs to intervene. "I was actually thinking of checking out the drama club later today, I heard you guys were doing a comedy about sickness or something. If thats true what kind of diseases are covering? Do you guys have EBOLA in the play, please tell me you have flu at least?" Lupin was dead serious about the question, that's what he keeps hearing the school talk about, maybe it was a prank but maybe it wasn't who knows. Lupin just has a curious look on his face.

After hearing what she had to say she clearly didn't apologize at all. its time for Lupin to help his friend. "Ok so it's clear you have no intention of saying sorry to Cecil, how about this. We will play a game of tennis me versus you Miss Hono. If I win you say sorry to Cecil if you win Cecil and I will do one favor of your choice. What do you say, want to play ball." Lupin now has a determined look on his face. There is no way Cecil is going to be dealt with this injustice. No Hono will say sorry, if its the last thing Lupin will ever do.
Back to top Go down
Infernal Zero

Infernal Zero

PostSubject: Re: Frantic Footfalls [Open]   Frantic Footfalls [Open] EmptySat May 25, 2019 3:27 pm

Cecil's jaw dropped as Hono called Lupin's pogo antics cool. He - he wasn't expecting that, from what he'd seen so far of her. Or, well, at all. You'd think people would find it strange that he got around a building by pogo, but...nope, not so far.

This time, he actually did sigh when Hono snapped back at him. Though, that soon turned into a quiet chuckle as she continued on. This girl was...something, alright. "I've got a name, you know. And you...have a very strange way of dropping the issue. Are you used to people being grateful you tried to conscript them?" A smirk creeps across Cecil's features as speaks. He was prooobably poking a bear here, but he when she was predisposed to holding a silly grudge against him anyway...why not? Might as well make this less of an ordeal.

He glances over as Lupin reinserts himself into the conversation again, somewhat bemused by both the genuine fascination and the strange emphasis he puts on diseases. He hadn't heard of this play, and wasn't sure what Lupin was thinking but...he felt reasonably confident it wasn't what he was thinking of.
And as he continues speaking...
"Goddammit Lupin, not again..."
Cecil finds himself with his face in his hands while the he-who-pogos decides to drag him into something again.
Back to top Go down
Squishy

Squishy

PostSubject: Re: Frantic Footfalls [Open]   Frantic Footfalls [Open] EmptySun May 26, 2019 12:56 am

"A name? Cecil? That's a way too hard to say!" She faked whined. "Be glad a cute girl is calling you Blondie~" she chuckled and gave him a little wink. Her hand resting on his head ruffling his hair. She chuckled softly, it was rather fun to tease the boy.

Hono was a bit surprised Lupin was caught up on the Drama department. He was aware of the play they were doing. "Oh, yeah. We're doing that. I'm Asthma. We have Flu yeah. No one is Ebola..." she crossed her arm. "The play is pretty fun. But that racket is for a play about a boy and a girl who play tennis with each other and fall in love...," She told Lupin. Hono had to do a monologue about breathing, It was quite funny. In a darkish humor type of way. Hono did enjoy some dark humor~.

"A tennis match? LIke I have time for that, besides I can't play Tennis..." She let out an annoyed sigh. "Just give me the tennis racket so I can leave." She glared at Lupin, a bit of a frown. She looked angry. She could just... just... spit a ball of fire out of her mouth! No maybe not THAT angry.

None the less she crossed her arms and spoke again. She knew that Lupin wouldn't hand it over unless she apologized. "Fine fine... I'm sorry." She said in a non-serious tone, she didn't truly mean it, but she said it.
Back to top Go down
Phantom of the Chat

Phantom of the Chat

PostSubject: Re: Frantic Footfalls [Open]   Frantic Footfalls [Open] EmptySun May 26, 2019 7:53 am

Lupin pleased with this outcome said in a happy tone while handing Hono the racket. "Ok cool that's all I need to hear." Lupin had a smile on his face, he was expecting this to go south quickly, but no Lupin through some miracle actually did it. He solved the problem. For once Lupin is actually useful. Lupin seeing as he was going to head off to the drama class after doing some bouncing asked Hono something. "If your planning to go do you mind that I come with you to that drama club of yours? I am very curious to see what's like in a club.

Lupin had a smile on his face, This doesn't look like it would backfire at all. Triboulet being the critic he always is said to Lupin. "Just you wait, this girl looks like she is about to explode any minute now." Lupin had a bad feeling that Triboulet might be right about this. Maybe this idea of things having a tidy conclusion was all one big mirage. Oh well, at least something funny might come out of it.

Lupin turned to Cecil, Cecil seems to be smirking. Lupin then asked him the usual stuff a friend would ask. "How is your day been Cecil, I figured I should ask while I still remember." Lupin still having a smile on his face said to Cecil. "Why are you putting your hands on your face? We aren't going to get arrested for trying to reach a conclusion with Hono." Lupin then started to stretch his arms. Nothing a good stretching after doing some bouncing.

Lupin asked another question towards Hono. "Does the club write its own scripts?If so I got an idea for a play about a guy who makes pintas. You know that horse thing you beat in order to get chocolate and sweet stuff like that." Lupin now has a more casual smile on his face. "Well lets see how this backfire's on me." Lupin now waits for answer's for his questions
Back to top Go down
Infernal Zero

Infernal Zero

PostSubject: Re: Frantic Footfalls [Open]   Frantic Footfalls [Open] EmptyWed May 29, 2019 1:09 am

Cecil scowls as Hono ruffles his hair. Looking around, he makes an elaborate, confused pantomime, before turning his attention back to her. "I'm sorry, where's the cute girl? I can't quite find them."
He keeps a very straight face despite the mad cackling internally.

As the conversation over the plays running right now continues it turns out that...nope, nevermind, it was exactly what Lupin was thinking.
Probably made more sense really that they had more idea than he did, considering they knew anything at all when he didn't.

As Hono (half-heartedly) apologises, Cecil sighs and looks up, smiling wryly. "I guess that's the best I'm going to get." He glances off to Lupin, giving him a flat look. "And I had my face in my hands because you decided to rope me into your schemes yet again. I can take it for a fundraising, but you were literally bargaining off my subservience without giving me a single word in the matter. I kiiinda prefer to have a say in this stuff."
Back to top Go down
Squishy

Squishy

PostSubject: Re: Frantic Footfalls [Open]   Frantic Footfalls [Open] EmptyThu May 30, 2019 11:29 pm

Hono felt the racket in her hand. She eagerly snatched the racket from Lupin's hands. God this was annoying. "Uh... Sure, we're always looking for new people," Hono didn't want to deny Lupin. Even though Hono thought it wasn't the correct club for him. None the less she took the racket and held it close.

She heard Cecil's little comment. "I'm a cute girl!" She angrily swung the racket and the boy's arm. If she would hit she would laugh a little if she would miss she could quickly return to her regular position. The nerve of some people! How could Cecil ignore such a pretty girl! I mean, she was being a complete jerk.

Lupin asked a valid question. Hono listened before shooting an answer his way. "Not often. Though if they like the script we might perform it," She said twirling the racket around, she was a bit bored. Listening to Lupin's idea confused her a bit. 'What a random idea...' she thought, 'no way it'll get approved' Hono thought to her self. Though Pinatas did bring back memories of home. Her little brother got one for his 8th birthday. Good times.

"Anyway... Should I go now?" She asks the two boys curiously. If they needed nothing else she could leave. Though she would stand there awaiting an answer from either one of the boys. This was certainly an interesting interaction for sure.
Back to top Go down
Phantom of the Chat

Phantom of the Chat

PostSubject: Re: Frantic Footfalls [Open]   Frantic Footfalls [Open] EmptyFri May 31, 2019 9:46 am

Lupin after Cecil explained his facepalming thing felt bad for forcing Cecil. "I am sorry Cecil, your right I should've consulted you first buddy." Lupin then listened to Hono. "Finally I can get my creative juices flowing." Triboulet for once actually agreed with him on that. "I think its the one good idea you have you know aside from bouncing. Yes a Romantic drama about a man who used to be apart of a gang which his child joins, he has to break the things he creates hence his job as a pinata maker being some excellent foreshadowing."

Lupin acknowledging what Hono said simply responded with "Ok neat I will be sure to show up with a script then." Lupin started to bounce on his feet a little humming a happy tune. Ha, I bet I got you thinking he was bouncing on his pogo stick again. Anyhow Lupin heard Hono ask if she should leave. Lupin told her in an upbeat tune and a smile on his face. "Yeah aside from you hitting Cecil. Yeah, I say that's everything. Good luck with your play about diseases, I am sure you will leave them breathless as Asthma." Lupin seemed happy with current events. everything seemed to go alright all things considered. What will happen next Lupin wonders.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Frantic Footfalls [Open]   Frantic Footfalls [Open] Empty

Back to top Go down

Frantic Footfalls [Open]
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next