Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
Cheers' Like Idols!  [Britt/Shouhei] EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
Cheers' Like Idols!  [Britt/Shouhei] EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
Cheers' Like Idols!  [Britt/Shouhei] EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
Cheers' Like Idols!  [Britt/Shouhei] EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
Cheers' Like Idols!  [Britt/Shouhei] EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
Cheers' Like Idols!  [Britt/Shouhei] EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
Cheers' Like Idols!  [Britt/Shouhei] EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
Cheers' Like Idols!  [Britt/Shouhei] EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
Cheers' Like Idols!  [Britt/Shouhei] EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

Cheers' Like Idols! [Britt/Shouhei]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
juantamad

juantamad

Cheers' Like Idols!  [Britt/Shouhei] Empty
PostSubject: Cheers' Like Idols! [Britt/Shouhei]   Cheers' Like Idols!  [Britt/Shouhei] EmptyFri Apr 05, 2019 5:08 am

Just… a couple… more laps, Shouhei Kagawa groaned to himself as he jogged about the Academy’s track.  While normally he would be loathe to set foot in a place like this, he ultimately needed the exercise.  With his move to Endymion, his living quarters in the Academy’s Dorms, and the fact that he traveled nearly everywhere else on his motorcycle, it dawned on him that he still needed to be fit and he might as well take advantage of these facilities.  

To keep my lungs in tip top shape for singin’, and dancin’.  Mariko’d kill me if she ever found out I was outta shape… He could hear her voice lovingly, yet naggingly, urge him to keep himself together.  If not for himself, then for her.  

Shouhei swerved around other students on the lanes of the track field in an effort to best ignore them.  He dreaded hearing what the students would actually say about him, although he definitely overheard their whispered gossip before.  Mutterings about how he was some kind of “man-whore” at the host club, some lush who drank too much, some filthy creature of the night on his motorcycle doing who knew what kind of illegal or illicit activities.  It annoyed him to no end but he had something of a countermeasure.

Music on full blast, his headphones would drown out any student’s acidic words towards him.  And to the tune of some lovely idols, no less.  Heaven would permeate his ears and no amount of smack-talking students could possibly hope to compare.  Almost rhythmically, however, a droning nearly mirrored the choruses of idols singing to Shouhei.  Outside interference… or assistance?

His icy blue eyes wandered over to the cheering squad, whose cries dared to match the siren songs of his idols.  As Shouhei passed the team in mid-stride, their acrobatics seemed to nearly dance in tune to his music.  It was oddly… hypnotic.
Back to top Go down
Brittie

Brittie

PostSubject: Re: Cheers' Like Idols! [Britt/Shouhei]   Cheers' Like Idols!  [Britt/Shouhei] EmptySun Jun 02, 2019 10:05 pm

Cheers' Like Idols!  [Britt/Shouhei] WHXidZx

Brittany found herself sat on the bleachers, chin over her knees while watching. The sight of her former team mates rehearsing the typical warm-up routine was as hypnotic as nostalgic. It wasn’t long since she was expelled from her crew due to “lack of responsibility”, yet it felt like forever. And honestly, she couldn’t blame them. The girl knew she had been lacking compromise and attendance to the rehearsals schedule – even if she had plausible reasons for so, she also knew explaining the true reasoning behind her recent distracted self (as in, more distracted than usual) had some obvious, potentially dangerous implications. Had Brittany dedicated herself more, she’d be the one starring the routines as usual, but maybe in a way, it was for the best. Besides, dressed in the team uniform she was allowed to keep, the girl still felt like part of it.

With or without her, they knew how to put on quite a show for the audience. After all, there was one person there, mesmerized. Her lips curled in a smile on their own. Despite the low blow from Daisy, the cheerleader captain, Brittany was glad she still had the ability to touch people. That’s why she joined the cheerleaders in first place. Standing up, the girl quickly left her seat and walked over to the student, happily poking on his shoulder to drag his attention – just in case the headphones wouldn’t let him notice her approach, of course.

Gotta hold your jaw a bit or it'll drop to the ground!”, she said nonchalantly, with an amicable giggle following her humor attempt to start a conversation. She had seen this fellow around, thanks to his outstanding appearance traits. It’s easy to detach from the crowd when you don’t look like the next door neighbor. “They're good, aren't they? Like them?
Back to top Go down
juantamad

juantamad

PostSubject: Re: Cheers' Like Idols! [Britt/Shouhei]   Cheers' Like Idols!  [Britt/Shouhei] EmptySun Jun 02, 2019 11:08 pm

To say Shouhei was caught unaware was an understatement; he nearly jumped, literally taking his feet off the ground in surprise.  First of all, his attention was diverted completely to the cheerleading squad.  Secondly, he expected no one from the student body to actually interact with him, let alone make physical contact.  Finally, this person was actually being… friendly?  Not to mention she was rather attractive on top of that.

“...I ahh… t-they’re pretty good,” he mumbled while simultaneously fumbling to lower the volume on his idol-blasting headphones.  What was it with talking to girls his age that made him falter?  Either way he found his words to stutter like his nervous heart, and a sheepish expression lit his features.

“I didn’t… m-mean to stare.”

Cheers' Like Idols!  [Britt/Shouhei] Ea6b1e378c1597a622bc514e5883e33d
Back to top Go down
Brittie

Brittie

PostSubject: Re: Cheers' Like Idols! [Britt/Shouhei]   Cheers' Like Idols!  [Britt/Shouhei] EmptySat Jun 22, 2019 8:23 pm

Brittany couldn’t help but to laugh. It was so easy to tease and mock teenage boys, with hormones high at the skin’s surface. They are all the same… except when they’re actually adamant about their carnal desires. It doesn’t seem to be the case for this one, though. “Don’t apologize. We are meant to do this, make people stare”, she remarked quite proudly, deciding not to poke his obvious attraction to cheerleaders despite her childish urges to do so and be annoying. “Are you part of any club? I mean, I’ve seen you around but… Not reaaally around. Just here and there, you know. Are you a sophomore?
Back to top Go down
juantamad

juantamad

PostSubject: Re: Cheers' Like Idols! [Britt/Shouhei]   Cheers' Like Idols!  [Britt/Shouhei] EmptySun Jun 23, 2019 10:00 am

The fact that she knew nothing about Shouhei meant that she wasn’t privy to the nasty rumors surrounding him.  While it explained her curiosity and overall pleasant disposition towards him, it didn’t change the point that he felt more than awkward around her.

“I’m… part of the m-music club.  Third year.”  The hell’re you doin’, man?  Use your words.  Talk to her, dumbass!

“If you’ve been... eyeing me, then you… shouldn’t mind me taking a glance.”  While it felt like he was ripping out every word that tumbled from his mouth, the words did arrive a bit steadier, slowly but surely.  It was enough for him to quip back at her, as a tiny corner of his lips lifted in a smirk.

“Name’s… Shouhei.  Shouhei Kagawa.  And you are?”
Back to top Go down
Brittie

Brittie

PostSubject: Re: Cheers' Like Idols! [Britt/Shouhei]   Cheers' Like Idols!  [Britt/Shouhei] EmptySat Jun 29, 2019 10:34 pm

Oh? I don’t mind. Totally! Stare aaaaall you want”, Brittany readily said, going for a twirl and striking a pose in front of Shouhei. If there’s one thing about Brittany people should know, it’s that she’s nothing ashamed of her figure. It’s as she says sometimes, “I’m pretty, I’m hot and I love to be reminded of it!” and there was nothing wrong with cultivating your self-esteem and love for the person you are. “Okay, that’s enough”, she added not too long amidst giggles in a sillier tone to make it clear her prideful outer persona was not seriously prideful at all.

Shou… hei? Uh, are you, like, from Japan or something? I mean, the name, like… Doesn’t sound american. Like, not at all, but that’s nice! You know, I met an irish boy the other day. Like, real irish, he even had the accent and stuff. I guess it’s kinda common to spot foreigners here and there. Makes the city, you know, richer, livelier, right? There’s always a room for everyone in Endymion. Oh, by the way, name’s Brittany. But you can call me Brit. It’s easier, everybody, like, complains Brittany is a tongue-twister, can you believe that? It’s not even that hard to pronounce. I mean, I have some trouble trying to pronounce names like yours, not english and all, but it’s aaaaall a matter of practice!
Back to top Go down
juantamad

juantamad

PostSubject: Re: Cheers' Like Idols! [Britt/Shouhei]   Cheers' Like Idols!  [Britt/Shouhei] EmptySun Jun 30, 2019 3:25 am

Shouhei basked in Brittany’s theatrical movements and posing.  Had he been more confident and comfortable with her, he would have vocally hooted and cheered.  Instead he could only smile, and deliver a soft clapping of hands in appreciation.  Afterwards she delivered a stream of sentences that he nearly drowned in, and tried to figure out what to actually reply to.

“...Yeah, I’m Japanese.  I didn’t realize my name was tough to pronounce,” he said with a baffled look on his face, as he scratched the back of his head.  “‘Shou,’ like you’re seeing a show.  ‘Hei,’ like ‘hey you.’  But if you’re having trouble, you can call me ‘Shou’ for short, some people do.”

He extended a hand towards her for a proper greeting.  “Nice to meet you, Brit.  How come you’re not cheering with the others?”
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cheers' Like Idols! [Britt/Shouhei]   Cheers' Like Idols!  [Britt/Shouhei] Empty

Back to top Go down

Cheers' Like Idols! [Britt/Shouhei]
Page 1 of 1