Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
A Zealous Comrade [Night SL - Skelter] EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
A Zealous Comrade [Night SL - Skelter] EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
A Zealous Comrade [Night SL - Skelter] EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
A Zealous Comrade [Night SL - Skelter] EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
A Zealous Comrade [Night SL - Skelter] EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
A Zealous Comrade [Night SL - Skelter] EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
A Zealous Comrade [Night SL - Skelter] EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
A Zealous Comrade [Night SL - Skelter] EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
A Zealous Comrade [Night SL - Skelter] EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

A Zealous Comrade [Night SL - Skelter]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Brittie

Brittie

A Zealous Comrade [Night SL - Skelter] Empty
PostSubject: A Zealous Comrade [Night SL - Skelter]   A Zealous Comrade [Night SL - Skelter] EmptyMon Mar 04, 2019 1:08 am

It was late night, as it should be. Brittany had a feeling she should stay home this night, even though her curiosity and concern got the best of her and made her to walk alone under the dusky sky – and truth be told, a little bit of outlaw, runaway excitement. Being alone walking at such a late hour dodging the potential dangers of such decision? Nothing could be more romantic and thrilling. However, the young terrorist was far from being irrational and too hedonistic in her endeavors. Having handled the mission that almost ended in bloodshed the night before, she wasn’t completely sure whether it was a good idea or not to simply let Queen Bee take the new terrorist with her to Skelter. Knowing their ruthless behavior, chances are they’ll soon find her a disposable tool once her utility has expired, and that’s what Brittany wanted to check. If they initially meant to kill the impostor, what exactly did they see in her to spare her life?

Hello-o? Anybody in here?♪”, she said almost musically, approaching the abandoned warehouse cautiously with careful side glances. Was it even the right way of announcing your presence? Screaming at late night? By no means was she a fan of reckless moves, but something deep inside told her it was for the best to not talk about this little incursion to Frogerio or Gabriel. Not after the extensive talk about acting careful and not giving away your plans and identity.

A Zealous Comrade [Night SL - Skelter] UrOhv8W
Back to top Go down
Godai

Godai

PostSubject: Re: A Zealous Comrade [Night SL - Skelter]   A Zealous Comrade [Night SL - Skelter] EmptyWed Mar 06, 2019 9:00 pm

It was still the same dilapidated dump like always. But, it was fitting for the initial trio in this gang. It lacked the refinement and the neatness of the Class Zero housing, but as a certain bee said, it had a character to it. As Brittany made her announcement, she could hear a rasp, as if coming through a radio. "My, sounds like you have a visitor, my dear Skelter. I'm afraid time warrants my attention as well, so I will leave it to you. Adieu."

The white-haired man clicked his tongue in distaste as only static interference ended their conversation. He roughly set the receiver aside before drawing out a cigarette to accompany him lying against the only couch in the warehouse. Who could be bothering him at this time of the night?

A Zealous Comrade [Night SL - Skelter] IAqo72F

Back to top Go down
Brittie

Brittie

PostSubject: Re: A Zealous Comrade [Night SL - Skelter]   A Zealous Comrade [Night SL - Skelter] EmptyWed Mar 06, 2019 9:45 pm

As Brittany entered, she glanced back and forth, left and right carefully. The place was still not her tastes, to put it politely, and it would take a while for her to get used to it. It was like the dark atmosphere engulfed her, and as she always, “Brittany and bad vibes just don’t match at all”.

Uh? S… Skelter?”, her mouth dropped like she had the biggest revelation ever. The tone in his voice gave it away. However he didn’t have his mask on, or his terrorist attire whatsoever. The nonchalant disposition indicated he didn’t care either, unlike herself. “Is that you?”, the girl asked, drawing herself closer, carefully under the darkness of the room. “I mean… of course it’s you, duh. I thought I had, like, heard someone else, but… maybe it was my impression? Are you here alone? Where is everyone else?
Back to top Go down
Godai

Godai

PostSubject: Re: A Zealous Comrade [Night SL - Skelter]   A Zealous Comrade [Night SL - Skelter] EmptySun Mar 17, 2019 8:22 pm

He raised an eyebrow at her reaction. He immediately realized why, but didn't really care. There wasn't much of a point in putting on a mask nowadays. The Government already knew what you looked like, so why bother aping so much on it anyhow? After pulling out the cigarette and lighting it with a zippo, he dug himself into a nearby couch and leaned back comfortably. His brows furrowed together, as if annoyed. "Doing their own things. Nothing you have to worry about. So. What brings you here?"

He crossed his leg over another and began observing her with more care. Brittany could feel her spine begin to tingle and her stomach begin to sink a little. A sensation one felt reminiscent to fear, like swimming in the midst of a school of sharks. Whatever she was here for, it had better be good.
Back to top Go down
Brittie

Brittie

PostSubject: Re: A Zealous Comrade [Night SL - Skelter]   A Zealous Comrade [Night SL - Skelter] EmptyWed Mar 20, 2019 12:48 am

Well…”, she would say, a bit unsure before stopping along the way. Skelter’s manners were far from welcoming. In fact, it was just the opposite, he was rather uneasy to be around, knowing his violent demeanor in business and outside of battle he was no less of a person you have to be wary around. Yet, it wasn’t exactly bad. Sure, the eerie, dread vibe was there although being maskless does nothing to alleviate Skelter’s dangerous aura and one would think twice and turn their back to head out right there, but not Brittany; if anything, the chills were one more of a reason for her to stay. “I came to check on the girls. Queen Bee and… well, the fake Queen Bee. You know, the Wannabee. Actually, now she’s Newbee according to the Amphibian Prince. The guy with the…frog mask, you know? I’m sure you do. Erm, anyway, I wanna see how she’s doing since she’s part of the group. And what are we going to do with her. That’s, like, our headquarters, the right place to discuss such things, no?

Her way of saying “I came to see if she’s still alive in your hands”, but of course Brittany would never say it out loud. Her steps drew her closer, to the same couch Skelter found himself comfortably sat on. The smell of smoke was nauseating, she would never get used to it.
Back to top Go down
Godai

Godai

PostSubject: Re: A Zealous Comrade [Night SL - Skelter]   A Zealous Comrade [Night SL - Skelter] EmptyThu Mar 21, 2019 12:32 am

As Skelter listened, his expression was unfazed. Though it was clear that he was thinking about something. The man chuckled at the name, amused at the very story itself and how that brat was shackled to such a demeaning moniker. She was a brat like any other, hoping to prove themselves to the world like everyone. "They're fine, doing their own jobs. Took us a while to finally get her to understand the pecking order. But she's working hard and in one piece, assuming she doesn't screw up with Bee around. 'S long as she doesn't screw up any jobs, I'm fine with her with us. Could care less, doesn't hurt to have a few extra hands."

He coolly regarded her with faint interest as she walked closer and closer towards the couch. His lips puffed on the filter, enjoying the nicotine that was now running through his system. After flicking the burning ash from the tip of his cigarette to the side, he gestured to take a seat on the other side of the couch.

A Zealous Comrade [Night SL - Skelter] WThe9w7

"I heard from Bee how you got the kid to hang with us. That's some swell work.
I gotta admit, didn't think you were the persuasive type.
Where'd you learn to do that?"
Back to top Go down
Brittie

Brittie

PostSubject: Re: A Zealous Comrade [Night SL - Skelter]   A Zealous Comrade [Night SL - Skelter] EmptyThu Mar 21, 2019 1:18 am

Though Skelter’s way of saying how he allowed the fake Bee to hang with them was troublesome and far from amicable, at least it was a positive response, the kind of assurance Brittany needed in order to know it wasn’t in his interest to end her life so soon. At least for now. To that, she could breathe with ease.

Without much else to do, the terrorist took his suggestion and sat down, not too close from Skelter to be intimidated by his ruthless aura, but not too far either to be completely impersonal and give the afraid vibes – she wasn’t afraid! Just… slightly recoiled and wary, but not afraid per se. At least, until he mentioned the feat from the night before, therefore disarming her guard.

Oh? She told you, huh?”, she reacted, a bit surprised, but in a way that couldn’t hide her satisfaction. He was praising her! That’s, like, great! Being on his good side was part of the goal, after all. “Weeeell… Let’s just say I’m used to mediate conflicts. What, you thought I’m only good for being pretty, right? Surprise! I hope she told you how I’m actually good in battle too!”, Brittany replied, a smirk curling her lips upwards with her humorously cocky banter. Not out of pure intention of acting alluring and mysterious, but because she didn’t want to handle personal info of her backstory and how her argument with the Wannabee came from personal experience to share. She had been keeping in mind this is all a job they aren’t paid for and these people are her work mates, not friends. “I’m kidding, I’m, like, not thaaaat good with fights, my Persona can only do so much. At least, not as good as the Prince, as you. But you know, there are more than one ways of fighting and being a winner. Sometimes, it’s… necessary to pack a punch and draw blood, okay, I get it. But not all times. Sometimes… it’s not. Last night was one of these times…
Back to top Go down
Godai

Godai

PostSubject: Re: A Zealous Comrade [Night SL - Skelter]   A Zealous Comrade [Night SL - Skelter] EmptyWed Mar 27, 2019 11:42 pm

"Hmm." Was the only response the Psyche-Terrorist gave as he made another puff on his cigarette and his eyes stuck onto her. There wasn't any change in his expression or his relaxed posture with the answer she gave him. Only thing that was even remotely changing was the decreasing length of his cancer stick. Finally he killed the silence with a question. One he paid even closer attention as she could tell. "Why exactly did you join us?"
Back to top Go down
Brittie

Brittie

PostSubject: Re: A Zealous Comrade [Night SL - Skelter]   A Zealous Comrade [Night SL - Skelter] EmptyThu Mar 28, 2019 12:33 am

Brittany figured this question would pop up eventually. She couldn’t, however, predict it would be that soon. And up to this point, the terrorist couldn’t tell whether she preferred the oppression of an icy silence between them or the stigma of a question that sounded like a dangerous game of interrogatory. At times, she also wondered about the answer herself: why did she join someone whose ideals get in direct conflict with hers?

Because… I believe in you.

The purest, simplest answer. Looking at him and saying it made it sound perhaps too pure and simple, though. She believes in Skelter, yes. His arrogance and ruthless methods are something he can back up, and Brittany acknowledges he’s justified in how he acts; despite not seeing eye to eye to his means, she agrees with it for the ends. Yet… was that all? As she looked at him, his maskless face he seemed perfectly fine with revealing to a stranger, the light hair that seemed to have aged before its owner, the punkish looks that would drag all glares to his identity… Brittany also envied him. He didn’t care about hiding, but because he didn’t have to anymore: he was free already. She, however, wasn’t. The sense of freedom she wanted so badly to pursue, he had earned it already. Part of her still had doubts and that part would linger for a while. But maybe some other night, not now. Staring at this guy, smoking casually in a laid-back manner at an abandoned alley like nothing could affect him and his plans, that part of her would be just that: a part, an unimportant, erasable part.

I believe in what you can do. And I wanna do it too, I wanna take the government down, I wanna free people. And I wanna be free too…
Back to top Go down
Godai

Godai

PostSubject: Re: A Zealous Comrade [Night SL - Skelter]   A Zealous Comrade [Night SL - Skelter] EmptySat Mar 30, 2019 1:02 am

As innocent as the answer maybe, it failed to even faze him, like a soft breeze blowing past through skin. And like before, if Skelter was even a little bit disappointed or not, he did not even show it on his face. Neither did he show any kind of delight in her answer. He knew that the likes of this girl was still completely naive of the whole business, the whole goal that he wanted to grasp. While not even skipping a beat, his next question was just as blunt as the last. "Freedom is always paid in blood, no matter how you go about it. You can never have your hands clean if you want to undo the shackles and bonds this dogshit of a society forces on you. So tell me, how much does freedom mean to you? Are you willing to kill for it? No matter what it takes?"
Back to top Go down
Brittie

Brittie

PostSubject: Re: A Zealous Comrade [Night SL - Skelter]   A Zealous Comrade [Night SL - Skelter] EmptySat Mar 30, 2019 12:09 pm

Was she willing to kill for freedom? It was easy to say “yes”. Then, she remembered the fight with Invidia, how shocked she was about Skelter’s ruthless demeanor and no hesitation to just finish the District Head. And her memories jumped to the night before, the night she prevented the fake Queen Bee to be killed by a horde of demons and, later, by her own comrades and the real Queen Bee herself. Having witnessed deaths eye to eye since early age, Brittany knew, it wasn’t the best solution. She’d try to avoid it at best and find a solution where everyone can be happy and in terms with each other.

But this is survival and there isn’t always a path that’ll lead to everyone’s happiness. Not with Isla and this tyrannical government around. Not with people like her, who suffered in first hand by the whims of people who served the government. Not with people like Maria around.

Maria… her cadet friend. She was also willing to kill for the government if necessary. The cadets, they were all up to dirty their hands and draw blood for a cause. So why wouldn’t she? Why couldn’t she do the same?

…if I have to… if there’s no other choice but to…”, Brittany whispered. The thoughts of the night before came once again. Despite stopping bloodshed, her team mates weren’t too opposed to go that route. Frogerio… He wasn’t either. He was willing to kill Wannabee if she didn’t cooperate and he didn’t hesitate to raise a gun against her. She knew, he had also accepted Skelter’s view. So, she had to be as strong as him and not fall behind and become the weakest link. And in other to be as strong, she had to be willing to do the same…

…then yes. I will kill for it.
Back to top Go down
Godai

Godai

PostSubject: Re: A Zealous Comrade [Night SL - Skelter]   A Zealous Comrade [Night SL - Skelter] EmptyFri Apr 12, 2019 12:08 am

His gaze was heavy on the Psyche-Terrorist, examining her solemn expression. At least, she knew how important it was to not hold back. Yet, that was completely different from applying it in practice. People were just so used to peace and never having to harm their fellow man. And it was a lackluster one to be sure. Skelter took a huff of his cancer stick, allowing a wisp of smoke to seethe out his teeth as he spoke. "Good, then prove it to me. The next district head we hit up, kill them yourself and bring me back their head. Simple enough, right?"
Back to top Go down
Brittie

Brittie

PostSubject: Re: A Zealous Comrade [Night SL - Skelter]   A Zealous Comrade [Night SL - Skelter] EmptyThu May 02, 2019 5:37 pm

What…? Brittany’s eyes widened in confusion. Or rather, shock. He couldn’t be serious in his proposal. More so, Brittany has never truly killed someone despite having assumed the role of one of Invidia’s killers due to her passivity when it mattered the most. However, it’s one big step from effectively killing someone, and an even bigger step to cutting said someone’s head off. “You watched too much horror movies?”, she smiled, initially taking it for a joke. A sour joke whose humor gradually disappeared from the terrorist’s face. “Alright, there's no TV around, you couldn't be really watching too much horror movies. Skelter, I'm sorry, but what? You can’t be seriously asking me to behead someone and drag the head around… Like… Seriously? Do you want to keep a rotten head here for real? That's gross!
Back to top Go down
Godai

Godai

PostSubject: Re: A Zealous Comrade [Night SL - Skelter]   A Zealous Comrade [Night SL - Skelter] EmptyThu May 02, 2019 9:24 pm

Skelter was very quiet as she tried to take it as a joke. There was only a silent kind of judging glare that returned back to her. He took another puff of his cigarette, his mood slightly disturbed. When it was finally clear to her that it wasn't one made in jest, he replied to her. "Do you really think I want a head? You're new to this, but everything is a matter of trust between us Psyche-Terrorists and everyone has their own way of establishing it. And I think you know well enough why I'm asking you this. So I'll repeat myself for the last time, bring me the head of the next District Head we target. Otherwise, don't bother coming back."
Back to top Go down
Brittie

Brittie

PostSubject: Re: A Zealous Comrade [Night SL - Skelter]   A Zealous Comrade [Night SL - Skelter] EmptyThu May 02, 2019 10:10 pm

In a way, she was relieved she wouldn’t have to literally cut someone’s head off and bring it as a trophy to Skelter. A relief that didn’t last long enough, until she realized the threatening, imperative tone in her “boss”’s voice. The innate naivety that caused a brief misunderstanding may have been cleared, but the center idea was still there: to earn the trust of Skelter and his crew, she had to be a killer. She had to go over her own boundaries and personal beliefs in order to stay in the group, otherwise…

Leave it to me.

She smiled. What was behind that smile was far from confidence, despite Brittany putting a courageous face like the assigned task was nothing. Under the mask, the feeling of anticipated guilt and regret. What was she thinking by recklessly accepting such proposal? She had promised to Gabe and the others that she would never indulge in bloodshed and step over her own moral, ethical limits to achieve a major goal, remaining faithful to herself. What would they say if they saw her, sitting next to the biggest government’s nemesis, vowing to dirt her hands with blood just like him? What would Frogerio say? Would he be proud of her courage? He had to be. The girl was doing something else other than relying on his mysterious, far-from-average powers like no other terrorist possesses. She was taking matters in her own hands, that’s everything to be proud of. And he had a plan, a plan involving Skelter, so she had to play her part and pretend to be by his side. Which meant… earning his trust. Killing. Yeah, it was all for the greater good. And Frogerio, he would be so proud and supportive of her decision. Ah, he would. Having faced death closely before, it wouldn’t be hard…. Would it? Except this time it was the other way around: she was the one by death’s side.

I’m gonna kill the next District Head myself. Easy peasy!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Zealous Comrade [Night SL - Skelter]   A Zealous Comrade [Night SL - Skelter] Empty

Back to top Go down

A Zealous Comrade [Night SL - Skelter]
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next