Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
Inquisitive Sermons [Albrecht Mission] - Page 2 EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
Inquisitive Sermons [Albrecht Mission] - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
Inquisitive Sermons [Albrecht Mission] - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
Inquisitive Sermons [Albrecht Mission] - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
Inquisitive Sermons [Albrecht Mission] - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
Inquisitive Sermons [Albrecht Mission] - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
Inquisitive Sermons [Albrecht Mission] - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
Inquisitive Sermons [Albrecht Mission] - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
Inquisitive Sermons [Albrecht Mission] - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

Inquisitive Sermons [Albrecht Mission]

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Albrecht

Albrecht

Inquisitive Sermons [Albrecht Mission] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Inquisitive Sermons [Albrecht Mission]   Inquisitive Sermons [Albrecht Mission] - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 23, 2019 1:07 pm

"Hm... you are right." He was right, for more reasons than he knew. Considering demons were more of a catalyst, and the havoc was wrecked by the population of endymion itself while maddened by the Jest's influence. If he knew that, would his opinion change? Knowing that he had a part in the divide. Albrecht asked himself often if the population of Endymion deserves any form of salvation. Though his main goal is to exterminate demon kind.

"Makes you think if these Personas are what they would call witches back then. Since divine forces can deny their power." Albrecht didn't believe that, supposedly Personas were a psychic phenomenon. The human mind has many mysteries."So... how does he perform his Anti-Persona powers? Does he pray to god while doing that old school exorcism stuff with holy water and stuff or am i off the mark?"
Back to top Go down
Godai

Godai

PostSubject: Re: Inquisitive Sermons [Albrecht Mission]   Inquisitive Sermons [Albrecht Mission] - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 25, 2019 12:20 am

Inquisitive Sermons [Albrecht Mission] - Page 2 Z78ao4f

"Witches, right? Whatever it is, that stuff is unholy. Gotta stamp it out of this world, y'know? Those Purse Owners just haven't been good to this community for long. And I think mostly everyone here in this building agrees with that. If the Government can't even be trusted, then we have to trust in the big guy Heretic. And if fighting against these assholes makes me a Heretic, then by God as my witness, I will be the biggest one of them all!" The man puffed his chest with pride. He would soon notice that talking began to subside at the same time as the skull-masked man beginning to head towards the other end of the building to allow a group to enter. They were clearly different from the rest inside. "You're about to find out, buddy. The show's about to begin."

The hubbub would soon subside and fall silent as they began to notice several masked figures approaching them and the light fog that appeared to follow them. They all appeared to come from many walks of life, both female and male. Each and every one of them were foreboding with each every step they took as the mask they donned were of skull-like nature. The group were also guiding two other individuals in binds, one with a mask like a Psyche-Terrorist and another mask-less, yet bruised. They would be forced onto their knees before the audience.

In the midst of that group stood a single hooded figure with a skull mask of its own. Everyone in the area would notice this one individual was special unlike the rest, they seemed almost ghostly, spectral even. Its face was a mask of death with glowing red eyes adorning a tall and slender frame. Whatever this was, Albrecht would notice there wasn't anything demonic from it judging by his experiences dealing with demon-kind... it was human.

As the group finally reached a point that reached a respectful distance between them and the audience, the ghostly man stepped forward to address all inside the room in a distorted voice.

Inquisitive Sermons [Albrecht Mission] - Page 2 Sn86urv

Last edited by Philodai on Mon Mar 04, 2019 1:44 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Albrecht

Albrecht

PostSubject: Re: Inquisitive Sermons [Albrecht Mission]   Inquisitive Sermons [Albrecht Mission] - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 25, 2019 11:27 pm

"Well, that was fast." The knight muttered. A group of people in skull masks and dark cloaks entered, Albrecht quickly figured out that was their trademark look much like the IJ dressed like Jokers wannabe. They brought a terrorist and another figure along, he figured these two were on the chopping block. Albrecht had the feeling the unmasked one was a cadet but... There was nothing the knight could do to rescue him. Albrecht was no savior, he shouldn't worry about people dying. But still, something about this whole situation revolted the Knight. Assuming it was indeed an Outer Rim cadet, he was just as much of a victim. The hatred for this modern day Gomorrah grew... Or maybe sterilizing Persona Users was truly the solution? To exterminate all supernatural, humanity would be free once again.

Then another one of the skull mask group showed up, it must be some sort of unique ability much like Albrecht can grow wings or imbue his blade with holy lightning. His voice was distorted, could be some tech or just the result of the supernatural disguise that many terrorists had access to. He'd just try to blend into the crowd for now and watch.
Back to top Go down
Godai

Godai

PostSubject: Re: Inquisitive Sermons [Albrecht Mission]   Inquisitive Sermons [Albrecht Mission] - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 27, 2019 2:52 am

Inquisitive Sermons [Albrecht Mission] - Page 2 Sn86urv

The crowd seemed to accept his presence positively, but there was a wonder in their eyes. Perhaps a kind of fear, a fear of the Lord as they believed themselves to be present before a savior. At least, some held that belief. Yet a remarkable number watched with expectation and curiosity, wanting to see what this "reputable" individual was like. Tonight, this was their opportunity to watch and see, to learn who this savior was. The hooded leader began to speak. "Your presence here helps this Cause, our fervent Cause, to protect all we hold dear in this flawed and ugly city trying to hold together its deluded veneer of faux perfection. I know many of you have family, friends, and loved ones you hold near your heart as you brave through the countless nights worrying and hoping the Psyche-Terrorists and demons will not claim their lives for their own. Some of you have lost them as have I, cursing our own continued weakness and our own foolishness to trust the corrupted Government's to protect us. For many years, many of us accepted this ugly truth, hoping to lose no one else until all fell apart in front of our very eyes. A Psyche-Terrorist once tried to extort my family and I, my naivety led me to trust a Cadet. How could I not? What good was I? All I could hope was that the Cadets did their job. But that trust was repaid in the blood of my wife and my child as these "protectors" failed to uphold their duty in their recklessness and their carelessness. One may ask what their own purpose in life is when they've lost everything..."

Heretic let the crowd murmur as they paused. The stark red eyes looked into the crowd, as if drinking in the sight and even feeling for the sentiments they share. There was a familiar pain on their faces, some had understanding as they knew of the fears they all shared, and perhaps most importantly of all, there was a kind of uncertainty. They continued to talk over the soft din, requesting their silence again to hear them. "I can tell you my Answer to that question, my reason to live from that day after I knelt before my family's graves. I stand to correct this incorrigible tyranny of the demons and those who use the power of a Persona. For far too long have we toiled under our yoke for this flawed and disgusting bureaucracy and those whose goals bring harm to us powerless citizens. This cannot stand. This cannot continue. Yet, the dire issue remains. What hope out there is left for us to scavenge? Brother and sisters, there is hope. An angel with black wings has shown me the way, telling me the Queen failed in her mission to protect the weak and I should be the one to bring back true order to the World. Furthermore, he granted me the strength to banish these demons harbored in these Persona User's souls once and for all in our Lord's name."

Heretic gave a nod towards the followers behind them. Two moved from the group and roughly grasped the bound Psyche-Terrorist before throwing him before his judge, jury, and executioner all in one and in a hood. They would be the first to showcase the prime event of this night. The fear was palpable in the masked terrorist's eyes as the Heretic drew closer. But he was not without any curses of his own and would not go out without spewing hatefully at them.

Inquisitive Sermons [Albrecht Mission] - Page 2 MfhKQWS

Aside from bristling from the masked followers, Heretic showed no response as they simply continued to speak over the spiel. "This Terrorist was found in the dark streets of the Backlight extorting those who cannot defend themselves and killing those who bravely opposed him despite all odds. He is to be cleansed by the hands of the Lord. True, he will have a new beginning once the devil has been exorcised from his tainted soul. But I chose him for this very night to show to you this hope I offer you is neither fleeting or lacking."

As soon as the words were spoken, a blinding light began to flash the entire building's interior as a strange sensation began to hang in the air. Heretic, with the visage of an executioner, put their fingers on the head of the Psyche-Terrorist and began a heavenly hymn with the voice of an angel. Albrecht could feel Lamina Sanctus begin to shake as if in chorus with the song, but the Forgotten too would begin to feel uncomfortable from the strange sensation that was beginning to visibly sap all thinking to only replace with renewed fervor once it ended. The Demon Weapon and its handler would realize this rebel, this Heretic was the genuine article. The voice that can exorcise and destroy all demonic filth rang through the building, causing the Psyche-Terrorist's supernatural garb to finally burn away before collapsing to the dirt once the hymn finished... A state that fell in line with what happened to the prison convoy.

Inquisitive Sermons [Albrecht Mission] - Page 2 EAVTR62

"Cavalo! You've got to be kidding me. They can actually sing The Hymn?" Albrecht could hear over the communications hissing into his ear as more indescribable curses of another language could be heard. And it wasn't just the priest, all other agents were beginning to voice their shock and their disbelief. But the cantankerous old man quickly cut through it all. "Mission objectives have changed, people. We need to capture Heretic, we can't let him out of our hands. There's too many civilians here, follow them when it's all over."

The same two followers grabbed the motionless, yet alive, body of the Psyche-Terrorists and left the premises as the crowd voiced their approval cheering at the spectacle that already took place. Though another victim was chosen, renewing the fervor, from the maskless man who was brought before the Heretic as well. Unlike the other, this was one had his mouth bound by tape and wore an uniform that was discernible enough at this point under the darkness to note that he was an Outer Rim Cadet. "This one is made of the same cloth of the other, but under different masters. He too shall serve receive his just reward for the crimes perpetuated by his own greed and callousness."

QAS Phase Initiated

>Interrupt The Rally And Save the Cadet (Courage Rank 5)

>Let Heretic Cleanse the Cadet
Back to top Go down
Albrecht

Albrecht

PostSubject: Re: Inquisitive Sermons [Albrecht Mission]   Inquisitive Sermons [Albrecht Mission] - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 28, 2019 8:15 pm

The Knight's stern gaze would watch the whole speech unfold. He was a good speaker, somewhat charismatic despite the dark appearance. He told the story of the death of his wife, how cadets failed to protect her from the demons. Driven to the dust and despair, then lifted from it by an angelic figure... In a way, Albrecht and this Heretic were kindred spirits. Both out for revenge and divine retribution, both with divine power. But his targets went beyond the Demons, those of supernatural nature were all targets of his fury.

Albrecht himself still struggled, he had no doubt on the extermination of demon-kind. But those with the power of persona, and to an extent the population of Endymion, he had his doubts. Some of them were good but they were also too dangerous.

The event had suddenly taken a bizarre turn. That chorus, it was indeed angelic in nature and it resonated with the blade... and somehow with the Angel of Blood within him.

"This is so... familiar."

The two entities spoke as one for a moment, definitely worrisome. Albrecht finally snapped out when the Terrorist hit the ground and Father George spoke. He had orders and he'd stick to it, but for a moment he stopped. Looking at the captured Cadet. Was it the true that they robbed and murdered or was it lies perpetuated by Heretic to justify himself for the crowd?

It was not his mission. He was no savior, just a beast of war.

>Let Heretic Cleanse the Cadet
Back to top Go down
Godai

Godai

PostSubject: Re: Inquisitive Sermons [Albrecht Mission]   Inquisitive Sermons [Albrecht Mission] - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 02, 2019 9:40 pm

Inquisitive Sermons [Albrecht Mission] - Page 2 VO1ICWb

As Albrecht chose not to act, another flash of light and the resonant hymn filed the space inside the building once more. And just like the Psyche-Terrorist, even the Outer Rim Cadet collapsed to the dirt face down and without any willful movement. Another pair of his followers roughly grabbed the limp string-less doll to the side. This was no simple cleansing, it was an entire purge. Yet, the crowd would find itself cheering and showed their stark approval. This was it. The one and true solution to their problems. No Psyche-Terrorist was going to be immune to this power, not even a government Cadet.

Heretic would allow them to chant and cheer for a moment, almost looking upon and examining their own work like a craftsman would. Many were in ridiculous fervor, enticed by the sweet euphony from the hymn and how the supernaturals that ruled over them were brought low.  A significant number were taken back and showed fear of the Lord. But it would slowly subside once Heretic raised a hand for their silence and attention. "Your enthusiasm is well appreciated. For without you, moving toward our goal would not be possible. Last time some of you may have seen me in East Eden, I was alone. Now, our strength grows little by little with each every resolute soul joining our Cause. We cannot do this alone. For as much as we grow, our adversaries have a potent power of their own. Yet, this does not make them invincible. Together we can show them to fear the Common Man and all they hold dear."

Inquisitive Sermons [Albrecht Mission] - Page 2 3juYX3v

The assent was loud and clear, as if it already wasn't to begin with. Heretic motioned several of their lackeys to the forefront, beginning to disperse what appeared to be the many faces of death in all of its bone-like facades. Each attendee began to eagerly grab one for their own as they swarmed before the several skull-faced rebels. Yet as the attendees took to don a mask of their own and the remaining followers took to give out the masks, their savior and several others began to bow out of the place to the other end of the building, as if their purpose for the night was over.

The rasp from Albrecht's mic was clear. "Now's the time. Go after them, keep your distance. We'll ambush on my mark."
Back to top Go down
Albrecht

Albrecht

PostSubject: Re: Inquisitive Sermons [Albrecht Mission]   Inquisitive Sermons [Albrecht Mission] - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 02, 2019 9:50 pm

"Right..." Albrecht's mouth opened, speaking in a low voice and serious in tone. Something inside him was disgusted by those who followed Heretic, he was not quite sure what or why. And why it wasn't directed at the instigator of all this... If he so desired he could slaughter most of them without much effort. What chance did they had against the government and their army of supernatural cops? Heretic was a massive threat however.

Pulling his hoodie up Albrecht would carry on with the orders given to him, stalking the skull faced rebels.
Back to top Go down
Godai

Godai

PostSubject: Re: Inquisitive Sermons [Albrecht Mission]   Inquisitive Sermons [Albrecht Mission] - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 04, 2019 1:43 am

As the skull-masked cultists exited the area, they would leave the premises quietly leaving the din of enthusiasm behind them. But quick on their heels were the agents of the Church, who definitely grew an intense interest in their gathering and in their Cause, not quite the one they were looking for. Albrecht wouldn't be able to see them in the dim light, not that they'd allow him to for the element of surprise was one they wished to retain even at his expense.

Heretic and their crew would stalk through the streets with their shadows darkening each step, making very careful attention to their surroundings as they went. Through the empty lots that dotted the area, they would soon enter the empty streets with several of its streetlights keeping lit throughout the evening. However, they would stop to a halt, with the masked crew still surrounding their leader. It looked like they were fiddling with something, exactly what, it wasn't clear from the distance and with the cloaked and masked followers surrounding them.

"What's he even doing? Hey, can any of you see what's up?" Albrecht would hear Gregory rasp through their communications in impatience. His question would be answered with another audible buzz carrying a whisper from another Agent. "It looks like he's fiddling with a phone. Can't see from here if they're texting or using some kind of app--Wait, they're moving. They're separating. Keep it easy, we don't want them to know something's following them."

"Let them scatter, focus on the target. Greg, Andy. Follow any two of his cultists. Brother Frost will focus on Heretic with the rest." Father Jorge's warning tone spoke through the headphone as everyone went to work.

As Heretic continued with their small remainder of disciples, eventually those too began to separate as well before giving a sign of respectful farewell too. Eventually, even the one and only leader would be on their own with just two. Their journey would come to a stop towards the branching off point of a tight crossroads. The moment the shadowy criminal stopped in their tracks, they called out into the space around them as the red eyes scanned around their periphery where all agents were keeping themselves obfuscated. The two remainders were also scanning around their immediate area with weapons at the ready as if looking for their first target, though Heretic raised a hand to keep them from being too pugnacious.

Inquisitive Sermons [Albrecht Mission] - Page 2 STibqKm

There would only be a hushed silence. But Albrecht could probably feel the surprise his fellow agents had. How could this guy possibly figure it out? It wasn't like the Knight was being conspicuous himself either. What matter of trickery or even sorcery did this Heretic brought to being?

Albrecht began to hear from his mic. "Frost, take point. We'll play this by the ear. This guy is surrounded and walled in. He's not going to be able to escape."

QAS Phase Initiated

>Stay Silent

>Reveal Yourself

>Verbally Decline

Last edited by Philodai on Tue Mar 05, 2019 2:43 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Albrecht

Albrecht

PostSubject: Re: Inquisitive Sermons [Albrecht Mission]   Inquisitive Sermons [Albrecht Mission] - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 04, 2019 11:01 pm

"How..." He thought to himself, confused and angry. Had he failed? What was his mistake right now? Or maybe, they had other forms of locating him, or perhaps the worst possibility of all was of Heretic having been tipped of by a traitor. Whatever the case Albrecht didn't had much time for thinking.

There was just silence, no response nor stepping out of his hiding spot, but he was ready to do something should they attack or do anything violent.

>Stay Silent
Back to top Go down
Godai

Godai

PostSubject: Re: Inquisitive Sermons [Albrecht Mission]   Inquisitive Sermons [Albrecht Mission] - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 05, 2019 2:11 am

Inquisitive Sermons [Albrecht Mission] - Page 2 VO1ICWb

Heretic waited quietly waited for an answer with the bright scarlet eyes scanning around the area while also bringing out their phone. Yet, a quiet was the only answer the Church Executors and Albrecht provided. But when it was clear that there would be none, a discordant hiss of steam escaped from the seams of their mask as they finally spoke. "...Your silence tells me everything I need to know. Hide if you insist, but none can hide from the Lord's eyes... Brothers, Sisters. Deal with them."

A staccato of gunfire and scream could be heard at a distance behind Heretic and especially through Albrecht's communications. Flash of firearms going off could be seen popping in and out. But it wouldn't be the only spot for a fight to break out. Others would soon follow with a clash breaking out here and there. It was difficult to even hear through the cacophony resounding through the radio and even in the world. Man down! We're being shot from behind--ZZZ!--Where--ZZZ!--'ey all come--ZZZ!"

Inquisitive Sermons [Albrecht Mission] - Page 2 FDJFngv

In the din of the chaos, the skull-faced trio began to leave, content to see every piece of their machinations realized on this very moment. They would all be busy fighting back against their many acolytes, buying enough time to make a necessary exit.

"Identify the targets and push them back! Keep it together! Greg, Andy! Sitrep! What's going on with the goons you were following?" The Knight could hear the priest's frantic urging. Even within the safety of his van, it was entirely mind-boggling how this could've happened. There were signs, there had to be. What was thought to be a mere cult turned out to be a ridiculously organized bunch of armed forces. But there was no answer, driving this entire thing even home as the sound of an angry and exasperated fist smashing against a desk could be heard. So was the sound of a shotgun being cocked. "Frost, the cover's blown! After them, now! We'll hold them back!"
Back to top Go down
Albrecht

Albrecht

PostSubject: Re: Inquisitive Sermons [Albrecht Mission]   Inquisitive Sermons [Albrecht Mission] - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 05, 2019 2:27 am

"Tsk... no point in hiding anymore!" Albrecht would remove his blade and cast the case aside. Wasting no more time the pair of golden would sprout from his back, moving with haste to lift himself up and fly away. Up and Chasing the skull masked terrorists from above in the dark night sky. He'd attempt to land as close to them as possible, if possible going above them and landing just before them as to interrupt their passage. The golden wings flapped slowly as his left feet touched the ground first, the gust of wind generated by the movement made his hoodie flow. His face was obscured by the hood.

"For a moment i thought you were bluffing." He spoke, stern in tone. He'd pull the hoodie down using his left hand to reveal his now blond hair. "Common, show me what you are made of." For a moment he flashed a wolfish grin and there seemed to be some excitement in his voice. The free hand would reach for the blade, he grasped the hilt tightly. It had been a while since he had to fight alone, no support or healing. But he'd have to make due.
Back to top Go down
Godai

Godai

PostSubject: Re: Inquisitive Sermons [Albrecht Mission]   Inquisitive Sermons [Albrecht Mission] - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 05, 2019 2:42 am

Inquisitive Sermons [Albrecht Mission] - Page 2 CQCKIfX

The remainder group was just about to exit the streets until Albrecht flew to block their path. They stopped and were evidently on guard. But in the back, Heretic was noticing something. The long sword and the wings, it was clear that this was no normal pursuer. There was something familiar about this, but they couldn't quite put their finger on it just yet. But, this was a question to be answered for another time. "Deal with him, Brothers. We will meet at our rendezvous."

Heretic would simply dash away in the other direction. Yet, the duo who were with them the entire time would rush to confront the Cadet.

----------------------

Inquisitive Sermons [Albrecht Mission] - Page 2 BrXF990

PvS Battle Initiated: Press "F" To Pay Respects!

Heretic Swordsman, Level 11:

Heretic Saboteur, Level 11:
Back to top Go down
Albrecht

Albrecht

PostSubject: Re: Inquisitive Sermons [Albrecht Mission]   Inquisitive Sermons [Albrecht Mission] - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 05, 2019 3:03 am

"Somebody is waiting you, huh?" Albrecht couldn't give chase to heretic, blocked by his two minions. He'd just have to deal with them quickly. "You shall face the might of a true angel first hand. Be happy." The knight conjured an arc of lightning before blasting it at his targets.

Albrecht, Lvl 11:

Passives/Items:

Actions:
Back to top Go down
Godai

Godai

PostSubject: Re: Inquisitive Sermons [Albrecht Mission]   Inquisitive Sermons [Albrecht Mission] - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 05, 2019 3:14 am

Inquisitive Sermons [Albrecht Mission] - Page 2 QoG0jvF

PvS Battle Initiated: Press "F" To Pay Respects!

Heretic Swordsman, Level 11:

Heretic Saboteur, Level 11:
Back to top Go down
Albrecht

Albrecht

PostSubject: Re: Inquisitive Sermons [Albrecht Mission]   Inquisitive Sermons [Albrecht Mission] - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 05, 2019 9:36 am

"Tsk..." They were much tougher than he had thought, it barely did a dent on them while he himself had taken quite the beating."You will feel the cold fury of helsreach."

Albrecht, Lvl 11:

Passives/Items:

Actions:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Inquisitive Sermons [Albrecht Mission]   Inquisitive Sermons [Albrecht Mission] - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Inquisitive Sermons [Albrecht Mission]
Page 2 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next