Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
Birds don't practice Kung Fu...but a girl can dream (open) - Page 2 EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
Birds don't practice Kung Fu...but a girl can dream (open) - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
Birds don't practice Kung Fu...but a girl can dream (open) - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
Birds don't practice Kung Fu...but a girl can dream (open) - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
Birds don't practice Kung Fu...but a girl can dream (open) - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
Birds don't practice Kung Fu...but a girl can dream (open) - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
Birds don't practice Kung Fu...but a girl can dream (open) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
Birds don't practice Kung Fu...but a girl can dream (open) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
Birds don't practice Kung Fu...but a girl can dream (open) - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

Birds don't practice Kung Fu...but a girl can dream (open)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Enigma

Enigma

Birds don't practice Kung Fu...but a girl can dream (open) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Birds don't practice Kung Fu...but a girl can dream (open)   Birds don't practice Kung Fu...but a girl can dream (open) - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 12, 2019 7:32 pm

"His name was Selenus... he was my friend.....I wanted to stop. But, I couldn't let his sacrifice be in vain. The district leaders are abusing their power among the powerless, and I can't live with myself knowing I could have done something about it. However.... you, and everyone else... aren't expendable. I want you to see the end... I want you to see the Endymion where everyone is truly free from the governments grasp. "

Gabe then checked his watch and put his hands in his pockets.

"If we train and employ more tactics, no one will have to be sacrificed. As long as I'm around, as the leader... I won't let anything happen to you guys. I will take responsibility and do what I have to without giving up our ideals. I want you to be someone I can count on Nightengale, I need you to be ready for everything..whether it...the night as a terrorist..or the day as who you truly are. Take what you learn here and continue to grow as a person, look to your friends and family, you need to survive, because every day they are waiting to see you again. "

He hoped she would.

"The lack of fear towards death isn't brave. It's that fear, we need it to be strong. The most powerful impulse of the spirit, when we really need to dig deep, it's that fear that allows to seek even further within our own souls. Don't completely purge it from your heart nightengale, fear the sad faces of your friends and family if you were to die, use that... and survive. "
Back to top Go down
Steele

Steele

PostSubject: Re: Birds don't practice Kung Fu...but a girl can dream (open)   Birds don't practice Kung Fu...but a girl can dream (open) - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 12, 2019 10:40 pm

Nightingale was silent for a long moment. Shotaro didn't know how close she had come to properly disappearing. It hadn't even been that long ago. She could still see the shocked and mortified faces of her friends when they'd realized what she'd been aiming to do. Even if they didn't understand the scope of it. She had tried to explain it, but they would never really understand the way that she did in her own mind.

"I can't purge what never existed in the first place, Shotaro. Being born guarantees death, whether it is now or later. If I die, the world will go on without me. If we fail, people will still live in Endymion. But you're right. When I think of how my friends would look if I disappeared, it makes me want to stay. And I'll promise you what I promised them, that I won't go anywhere if it's my power to keep it from happening. That's why I'm here training. I want to be the best playhouse member I can be. I want to be able to guide the new recruits like you do, and I want to be able to hold my own when it comes to fighting demons. I want us all to survive to see a brighter future for ourselves. That experience will be worth not dying for." She smiled then, and put her hand on her hip, doing her best to resume "Nightingale's" chipper tone.

"So, since you're here, do you want to train with me?"
Back to top Go down
Enigma

Enigma

PostSubject: Re: Birds don't practice Kung Fu...but a girl can dream (open)   Birds don't practice Kung Fu...but a girl can dream (open) - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 16, 2019 7:22 pm

"I feel more confident now that you said those words, but you can't lead if you don't live. Value your life my friend. Now, I suppose we  should do a little bit of a spar?"

Jumping back, Shotaro brought out pryoformer shotaro and a few playing cards from his soulbound.

"Show me your potential!"

Quite honest, Gabe was pleased with her. He was always looking for the next big thing in people, due to the fact that anything can happen at a moments notice and he wanted to be at a point where hw wouldn't have to worry about someone else. Froggerio didn't want to carry Gabe's will, he refused him.

But what about nightengale, would she step up if things were to occur?

Only time would tell, but he would be focused on her growth as a terrorist....and as a human being.

-End
Back to top Go down
Infernal Zero

Infernal Zero

PostSubject: Re: Birds don't practice Kung Fu...but a girl can dream (open)   Birds don't practice Kung Fu...but a girl can dream (open) - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 19, 2019 2:48 pm

Birds don't practice Kung Fu...but a girl can dream (open) - Page 2 Persona_3_4_tarot_card_deck_hr___magician_arcana_by_enetirnel_d6xr7v7-preBirds don't practice Kung Fu...but a girl can dream (open) - Page 2 Persona_3_4_tarot_card_deck_hr___death_arcana_by_enetirnel_d6xr6ri-fullview

Faith is a powerful thing - not just in higher powers and greater concepts, but in yourself and those around you.

And there is always worth in cultivating in the places where it might dwindle.

As their bonds grow deeper, Gabriel Gatsby and Nadia Marquee reach the next rank of their social link.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Birds don't practice Kung Fu...but a girl can dream (open)   Birds don't practice Kung Fu...but a girl can dream (open) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Birds don't practice Kung Fu...but a girl can dream (open)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2