Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
Wired Life (Cecil) - Page 3 EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
Wired Life (Cecil) - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
Wired Life (Cecil) - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
Wired Life (Cecil) - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
Wired Life (Cecil) - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
Wired Life (Cecil) - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
Wired Life (Cecil) - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
Wired Life (Cecil) - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
Wired Life (Cecil) - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

Wired Life (Cecil)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Steele

Steele

Wired Life (Cecil) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wired Life (Cecil)   Wired Life (Cecil) - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 30, 2018 11:00 pm

Nadia's expression softened a little, her head pulling back to rest on the arm that was supported under her, looking at him with curious eyes. "Make me do what all the time?" She asked earnestly, fresh blush reddening her features. She wasn't sure what he meant by that, but the serene look on his face was enough to tell her that whatever it was was good, so she decided not to read to far into it. In truth, her mind was starting to drift to the bath house and what it would be like there. Hot and steamy and relaxing... she had heard that it was a great feeling.
Back to top Go down
Infernal Zero

Infernal Zero

PostSubject: Re: Wired Life (Cecil)   Wired Life (Cecil) - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 30, 2018 11:07 pm

Cecil froze.
"Idon'tknowhatyou'reonabout. Whatareyouonabout? Whydidyouaskthat?" He forced himself to laugh, stilted and unnatural. "Why would I make you do something? You're a human being, you should be able to choose what you do. It's your decision what actions you undertake." He pointedly looked away, face still aflush.
Back to top Go down
Steele

Steele

PostSubject: Re: Wired Life (Cecil)   Wired Life (Cecil) - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 30, 2018 11:11 pm

Nadia blinked, curiosity not sated in the least. Her lips twitched into a smile, and her eyes narrowed accusingly. It was a look she'd appropriated from Rydia. "I'm two inches from you, I can hear everything you're muttering. You said that you needed to figure out how to "make me do that all the time." What were you referring to?" She punctuated the question with a sweet, innocent-sounding lilt to her voice.
Back to top Go down
Infernal Zero

Infernal Zero

PostSubject: Re: Wired Life (Cecil)   Wired Life (Cecil) - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 30, 2018 11:16 pm

Cecil shook his head wildly. "Don't know what you're talking about. I said no such thing. Don't make things up, Nadia, that's just mean."
He was honestly far too embarrassed to say it out loud, to say nothing of the fact he knew it would work better if Nadia had no idea what he was after. Sure, she might be able to advise to some degree, but this was something he wanted in its purest form, and he would hardly get that if Nadia expected him to try and get that reaction - let alone if she went along with it deliberately to try and give him what he wanted.
Back to top Go down
Steele

Steele

PostSubject: Re: Wired Life (Cecil)   Wired Life (Cecil) - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 30, 2018 11:23 pm

Nadia studied Cecil for a moment, clearly gauging him. Her curiosity was flaring, but he was quite definitively attempting to keep her from finding out the reason behind his words. She just had to decide if that was good or bad. It took her a moment of squinting at him to decide that it wasn't worth ruining the highlight of...
basically the whole month. She took in a breath, exhaled it sharply, and rested her head against his chest. "Alright, whatever." She acquiesced, sighing contentedly into his chest and just...sort of laying there. "You were right, being alone in the dark isn't boring at all."
Back to top Go down
Infernal Zero

Infernal Zero

PostSubject: Re: Wired Life (Cecil)   Wired Life (Cecil) - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 30, 2018 11:29 pm

It was tense as Nadia's eyes bore into him, probing for whatever chink in his armour she could find to exploit and make him crack, spilling every detail he'd desperately sought to keep hidden...or so it felt, anyway.
So, he let out a sigh of relief as she decided to drop the matter, his lips turning up into a slight smile. "Yeah. Told you. Though, uh...come to think, I'm starting to realise it doesn't get much done. I was, uh...supposed to get the Swap Hooke up to the TV, wasn't I...?"

Something hits him.
"Wait - hold on. When did you get that TV set up? How? I - that wasn't there before. Somebody had to have done that."
Back to top Go down
Steele

Steele

PostSubject: Re: Wired Life (Cecil)   Wired Life (Cecil) - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 31, 2018 12:27 am

Nadia Sighed, nestling herself into Cecil a bit more, and sighing. "No, it doesn't get much done, but I'm okay with that. I work enough as it is." She shrugged loosely, eyes closed.

When Cecil mentioned the TV she pulled away and looked up at him a little surprised, sitting up enough to glance in the direction of the TV. "I found it in the backroom downstairs, not being used, and Kaska said I could have it. He really is quite a nice guy, even if his face always looks like this." She made a scowling face, in mock representation of the older man. "Although, I'll admit, I don't know much about how to use it. I was hoping you could show me, Cecil. The only thing we had growing up was um...a VHS player. Which is apparently very out-dated."
Back to top Go down
Infernal Zero

Infernal Zero

PostSubject: Re: Wired Life (Cecil)   Wired Life (Cecil) - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 31, 2018 12:45 am

Cecil snickers at the mimicry of the man.
"Yep, that...is definitely how I remember him." As Nadia sits up, he shuffles around so that he isn't essentially at the edge of the couch...or well, so he at least has his feet down while he's there. "I guess I can get that sorted then...though I think it might be a good idea to at least put the lights on while I do that."
Back to top Go down
Steele

Steele

PostSubject: Re: Wired Life (Cecil)   Wired Life (Cecil) - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 01, 2019 6:23 pm

Nadia giggled as her joke was received, and shifted so Cecil could be more comfortable beside her on the couch. She leaned down, giving him a small peck on the cheek, and smiled. Oh, not the lights, it's so boring with the lights on!" She mimicked a tone of complaint as she eased herself off the couch and went back around to turn the lights on, and started toward the kitchen. Suddenly though, she looked back at him and hurried toward where he was, and planted another kiss before practically skipping toward the kitchen island to make a couple cups of hot chocolate. "Do you want some hot chocolate, Cecil? I'm making some for myself."
Back to top Go down
Infernal Zero

Infernal Zero

PostSubject: Re: Wired Life (Cecil)   Wired Life (Cecil) - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 01, 2019 6:58 pm

He rolls his eyes, shaking his head with a small smile as Nadia stands to go hit the lights. His eyes widen with surprise when he sits up only to find her back and pressing her lips to his, to then skip off merrily away before he can even register what has happened. "That...sounds nice? I think I'll go get started on sorting out the TV."

his lips creep up into an amused a little smack as he goes over to where the TV has been sat down, only to look at utterly exasperated as he sees the work ahead of him. "What on earth did you do with these cables?!"
It was no wonder she couldn't set it up. It looked like the cables had all been twisted together to form an impromptu gordian knot. Frankly, he was pretty sure half of these wires weren't even related to the TV.
Back to top Go down
Steele

Steele

PostSubject: Re: Wired Life (Cecil)   Wired Life (Cecil) - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 12, 2019 4:42 am

Nadia peeked her head up over the island to look at Cecil from across the room as he inspected the cables. This moment - him with the TV and her fixing them drinks...it felt so domestic, natural perhaps. Like something in a family movie or play. The concept made her cheeks redden and a giddiness bubbled up, threatening to choke off her words mid-sentence.

"I-I just grabbed whatever cords were lying around near the TV. That's part of my problem - I'm not sure which one goes where. I don't know much about electronics, Cecil." Which he should already know, given his remarks at her cassette player before. "And Cecil um..." She started, not really thinking about what she was going to say, but simply wanting to talk. The words that had almost came out touched a worry at the back of her mind that she didn't want to focus on right now, so she backpeddled. "...Oops I um...forgot what I was going to say. Would you like marshmallows?" She hoped the cable conundrum, in combination with her question would hide her attempt at deflection. She wasn't great at social interactions, but she knew Cecil well enough.
Back to top Go down
Infernal Zero

Infernal Zero

PostSubject: Re: Wired Life (Cecil)   Wired Life (Cecil) - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 12, 2019 5:06 am

As it seemed that Nadia seemed to have something to say, Cecil turned his attention from the hellish knot of cabling to look at Nadia with curious interest. He chuckles and smiles warmly at her as she stumbles over her thoughts, shaking his head slightly. "It's always annoying when that happens." He gives her a half shrug. "Let me know if you remember, alright? Oh - and I'm not saying no to marshmallows. I'm not crazy "

Utterly oblivious to her conflict, Cecil goes back to working on the cables, trying to figure out which was which and where each started and ended. A while longer with little progress untangling the mess led him to groan exasperatedly. "I know you don't know about this stuff, but did you really have to leave it like this? This is really badly tangled...going to be tricky separating these without damaging anything."
Back to top Go down
Steele

Steele

PostSubject: Re: Wired Life (Cecil)   Wired Life (Cecil) - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 12, 2019 5:17 am

A breath of relief. Followed by guilt. She hadn't had any trouble saying it before, but now there were doubts swimming in her mind, and Tomomi's words from the other day were like old wounds that hadn't healed properly - aching in pretense to oncoming storms. She swallowed, and giggled a little nervously, quietly, as she bent back to her task.

She had just about tucked the thoughts away when she rounded the island with the tray. Two mugs of Hot Chocolate. One mug had a paw print pattern on it, the other had a painted dinosaur motif. She set the tray down before wiping her hands on the long shirt she wore. "I'm sorry." She offered apologetically. "Should I...go..." Her voice trailed off as she looked at him, the sunlight coming in through the window, the crease between his brows as he fought with the cords the memory of his kisses still warm on her lips. She felt a wave of gratefulness like nothing she had ever felt before.

She cleared her throat, losing the deer-caught-in-the-headlights look for something more convincingly casual. "Should I go buy a new cord? You can come with me and tell me what to buy. That way...we'll know we have what we need."
Back to top Go down
Infernal Zero

Infernal Zero

PostSubject: Re: Wired Life (Cecil)   Wired Life (Cecil) - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 12, 2019 5:32 am

Again, he shook his head and looked to his girlfriend. "No, no, it's fine, I'd hardly want to..." He trails off as Nadia does, confused by the way she was just...looking at him. Something about her seemed like she had stumbled upon some unknown wonder, and he found himself flushing and looking away again as it hit him that this was a look directed toward him.

As she spoke up again, he shook his head quickly, face still red and unable to meet her eye. "No, no need for that...we can sort this out! Yeah! No need to spend money when it'll just take a little work to get this done! See, I've already -" He pulls away one of the cables, and groans when he sees it's just a usb cable. "Freed a cable we don't need...well, at least that's one cable down."
Back to top Go down
Steele

Steele

PostSubject: Re: Wired Life (Cecil)   Wired Life (Cecil) - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 12, 2019 5:38 am

Shaken from her reverie, Nadia smiled at Cecil's small victory, and sat down opposite him, with the cords between them. "Okay, then I'll help, too. I can mage this much." she assured him, reaching to pull a mug of hot chocolate from the tray, and blowing on it. There was a pleasant smile on her lips as she looked at Cecil over the rim of the mug, and giggled a little at what remained of the boy's blush. "If I'm going to be living alone, I better learn a thing or two about these things anyway, right?" She offered, setting the mug down on the coffee table and working at one of the knots with her thin fingers.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wired Life (Cecil)   Wired Life (Cecil) - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Wired Life (Cecil)
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next