Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
Zero-Sum Game [Naito/Open] EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
Zero-Sum Game [Naito/Open] EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
Zero-Sum Game [Naito/Open] EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
Zero-Sum Game [Naito/Open] EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
Zero-Sum Game [Naito/Open] EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
Zero-Sum Game [Naito/Open] EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
Zero-Sum Game [Naito/Open] EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
Zero-Sum Game [Naito/Open] EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
Zero-Sum Game [Naito/Open] EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

Zero-Sum Game [Naito/Open]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Sakura

Sakura

Zero-Sum Game [Naito/Open] Empty
PostSubject: Zero-Sum Game [Naito/Open]   Zero-Sum Game [Naito/Open] EmptySun Aug 25, 2013 5:56 pm

Ah-Choo! The pale skinned girl gave a sneeze as she walked down the snow covered road toward the Satoshi Everyday Market. She should have been used to weather like this, right? Russia had cold winters. Maybe even some of the coldest, but here she was getting sick from such a small dose of coldness. Rubbing her red nose with her sleeve, she would turn into the small building. When she was walking in she saw various tables outside the shop that had people eating and enjoying various meals. This small establishment must have been the high light of Hayabusa. Maybe taking the bus all the way from Yoro was a good idea, even though she was much closer to Shibakuzoi when it came to mileage. With a cold like this Vera couldn't stomach the loud sounds of Shibakuzoi. It was always bustling with attention, leaving smaller towns like Hayabusa quiet and much more peaceful. She just hoped they had the medicine she was looking for and maybe some groceries she could bring back for her aunt.

Patting some snow off her shoulders, Vera began to walk through the isles of the store, scanning the various shelves for something of use. They really did have the brunt of everything, which was impressive to her. For once she would actually pay for something and not steal it, maybe out of respect for the owners of the shop. Grabbing a shopping basket, she'd hold it down infront of her with both hands while walking around the various isles. First she would go to the dairy isle and look for a small jug of milk. Maybe not the smartest idea since she was still so cold, but if it was for family it was worth it. Grabbing the carton of milk, she placed it in her basket and made her next destination the produce isle. There maybe she could find something to make a salad for later tonight. Vera wasn't much of a cook, but she knew how to get by somehow. Maybe sometime in her past she was taught how to prepare meals by her mother? She could never remember such long term memories. Infact, she would need to record her current week in her journal. Placing her basket on the ground she'd remove a journal from her pocket and begin to jot down some notes. Specifically the moment she had spent with the Naito fellow a day before. So for those next few seconds she stood in the center of the isle while writing in a violet colored notebook that matched the color of her hair.
Back to top Go down
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
Sakura

Sakura

PostSubject: Re: Zero-Sum Game [Naito/Open]   Zero-Sum Game [Naito/Open] EmptyTue Aug 27, 2013 7:44 pm

Zero-Sum Game [Naito/Open] Tumblr_inline_mmt0tc6tVL1qz4rgp
Current Emotion: Flustered

Vera felt a presence behind her as she was putting the finishing touches on her notes. Looking over her shoulder she'd see the familiar face of her senpai, causing her own nose to turn red as she'd close her book and place it back in her vest. Looking away from him, she'd squint her eyes and give a defiant moan. Did he follow her here? No, he didn't seem like that type. He was wrapped in his own little world and someone like Vera would never be able to burst that bubble he held around himself. Not like she wanted too. Using her left hand to bring her long hair over her shoulder, Vera would respond to his first statement. "I am just the type to document everything, senpai. For certain reasons." She did not want to tell him of her condition. That was the one solid reason someone could look down or pity her. "In regards to the fu-- Ac-choo!" Vera suddenly sneezed out loud which caused her hair to fly infront of her face. When he offered to show her the way, she rubbed her nose and only nodded. Her face found another reason to turn red when he picked up her basket for her, almost like he was her significant other, and it caused her to hide her face beneath her hair and just follow along. "What happened to your face, senpai? Did you get into a fight with someone?" She tried to bring up a conversation to settle her nerves.
Back to top Go down
Sakura

Sakura

PostSubject: Re: Zero-Sum Game [Naito/Open]   Zero-Sum Game [Naito/Open] EmptySat Aug 31, 2013 8:18 pm

She bit her lip when she felt his hand against her forehead. Was he some sort of doctor now? A man of many talents, he was. Someone to take care of her, huh? She did have her aunt, but Vera did not like being a burden. Not to anyone. Shaking her head, she'd recompose herself and cause the redness to escape her cheeks. Staying flustered around her senpai would do nothing but cause him to leave her behind. There was no way she'd lose to someone like him! But there was a question: When did this become a contest? After clearing her throat she'd raise a hand and tap her chin while looking to the side in thought. That fickleness of hers came in handy here, as she grew rather tired of her shyness and took on a more bold personality from this specific moment onward.

Zero-Sum Game [Naito/Open] 5%28109%29

"I do have someone I can rely on, but I prefer to be independent. After all, relying on others can only take you so far. Isn't that right, Senpai?" Vera flashed a glanced towards Naito before giving a smile. "I'll be a hindrance for those who care about me? Are you saying that you care about me, senpai, and that I'm a hindrance for you? No, that couldn't be true. We just met, and we know nothing about one another." The fickle girl began to start teasing her helper. "Ah-choo!" Vera sneezed and covered her nose with her hand. No matter how much she teased him, he was right. Continuing on through the conversation, her eyes widened when he gave her the first explanation for his injury. Then he quickly changed the story. Was he lying to her? His first story didn't seem so believable, but she felt like that was something he wouldn't joke about. Some reason she could picture him with a blade in hand fighting against thousands of samurai with his last ounce of strength. He just had that aura about him. Removing the thoughts she'd just believe him and continue. "I actually came here for more than just medicine, but groceries for the house. And maybe even soup for myself so I can brave this troublesome weather. What were you here for, senpai? I don't see a shopping cart or basket for you, so were you here for something else?"
Back to top Go down
Sakura

Sakura

PostSubject: Re: Zero-Sum Game [Naito/Open]   Zero-Sum Game [Naito/Open] EmptyWed Sep 04, 2013 11:35 pm

"Can't keep up with him? Was that a challenge?" Vera thought to herself as she looked towards her senpai with a defiant glare. When he commented on her sneeze, she lifted a hand over her nose and looked away. "Is that so? Well then once I nurse myself back to full health, I'll send you a proper challenge. I don't like to lose. I must say you're an interesting one, Senpai. But do not believe I'll go easy on you just because of this fact. And people getting the wrong idea? Does that truly bother you so much? Didn't you once say I was quite attractive? You'd be the envy of all your colleagues." It was almost as if he were talking to a different girl now. Thanks to Vera's fickle behaviour, her personality shifted over to a more confident, defiant shade.

Zero-Sum Game [Naito/Open] 5%28102%29

"I guess you're right though. We should continue so we don't linger too much. After all, we're blocking the isle." Soon they would continue to gather the supplies and she'd walk by Naito's side. When he answered her question to why he was here with the stalker comment, it caused Vera to look at him with a side glance before shaking her head. "I like how you can say that so seriously, but you've made it quite clear that you're not interested in me that much. But if you do not wish to share your reasons, I respect that. I won't pester you any more about the issue. That just means I can start keeping a few secrets from you." Vera walked over to a stand of apples and grabbed the bag of them to place in the shopping bin. It really did feel like they were a couple shopping together, even if she didn't want to make a big deal out of it.
Back to top Go down
Sakura

Sakura

PostSubject: Re: Zero-Sum Game [Naito/Open]   Zero-Sum Game [Naito/Open] EmptyWed Sep 11, 2013 7:21 pm

Vera gave the silver young man a sly smile as she lead him around the market, gathering various supplies she would need for home. Throughout their walk together, Vera brought up various subjects. She made sure not to tell her senpai too much about herself, but she would answer any questions he had for her honestly if they didn't involve her family life or her memory problem. When they made it to the purchasing counter at the end of their trip, Vera would look at Naito with a sly smile and a slightly tilted head. "You know, Senpai. This was a nice evening. I wasn't expecting to have a good time shopping while sick, but it seems you may be the cure to the common cold. Take that accomplishment with you, Tsurinai-senpai, for our next encounter." The fickle girl spoke with a proud tone as she paid for her merchandise and grabbed the bags with her left hand. Reaching into her vest, she'd remove her cellphone. "For now, let's exchange numbers." If Naito accepted, she would record his number in her phone and place it back within her vest.

Zero-Sum Game [Naito/Open] 5%28104%29

With all said and done, Vera made her exit from the scene after bowing to her senpai. Once leaving the store, the winter coldness rushed up her legs and she gave a shiver. Maybe wearing a skirt on days like this wasn't the best bet. Well standing around here wasn't going to help much. Looking down the side walk she'd see her bus pulling up to the bus stop. This was her cue to start a soft jog to head home and prepare dinner for the night.

Exit
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Zero-Sum Game [Naito/Open]   Zero-Sum Game [Naito/Open] Empty

Back to top Go down

Zero-Sum Game [Naito/Open]
Page 1 of 1