Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
Moonlit Dementia [Neutral Case File] - Page 2 EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
Moonlit Dementia [Neutral Case File] - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
Moonlit Dementia [Neutral Case File] - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
Moonlit Dementia [Neutral Case File] - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
Moonlit Dementia [Neutral Case File] - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
Moonlit Dementia [Neutral Case File] - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
Moonlit Dementia [Neutral Case File] - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
Moonlit Dementia [Neutral Case File] - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
Moonlit Dementia [Neutral Case File] - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

Moonlit Dementia [Neutral Case File]

Go down 
+3
Moogle
ViniVidiVicci
Godai
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Laughing_Rogue

Laughing_Rogue

Moonlit Dementia [Neutral Case File] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moonlit Dementia [Neutral Case File]   Moonlit Dementia [Neutral Case File] - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 05, 2018 10:00 pm

"Only way for them to chill is to visit the south pole."

He was pleased someone in the cast appreciated his jokes! About time he was recognized. Only Gabriel had come close to show enjoyment for his brand of humor in this city. He misses that fellow. He flashed gun fingers at Wicked while smiling pleased. Though the skull mask hid his expression.

"No streams of blood, got it." He gave the Witch a salute but then his attention was immediately diverted to the bride in red who was advocating for the slaughter of Junkies. The Laughing Rogue wouldn't have trouble slitting someone's throat if necessary but he never thought someone would actually advocate for mass genocide! He didn't care, he found it hardcore if anything. "Wowie dude, lets not be elitists. I, for one, advocate for equal opportunity slaughter. You would just be targeting the normies and buns who got lured with promise of release while the richies get away! My great-great-great-great grandma used to say 'Death is the great leveller'. Or so i am told she said that, i never met her. She is dust and bones by now. Hah."

He'd remain hidden behind one of the trees while letting the Wicked Witch deal with the situation. She seemed to know what she was doing and he did not wish to ruin it.
Back to top Go down
Godai

Godai

PostSubject: Re: Moonlit Dementia [Neutral Case File]   Moonlit Dementia [Neutral Case File] - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 06, 2018 9:09 am

Moonlit Dementia [Neutral Case File] - Page 2 20js480

Both of them appeared remarkably tense as Patricia approached them. They both uncomfortably kept their eye on her. The masked man with the pipe reluctantly stepped to the side for the Psyche-Terrorist to get closer, but was very sure to stay near enough to step in right away when the situation called for it. The woman held up a hand to stop her from getting any closer, at least in a five step walking distance. "That's right. I'm the lady who sells the great shit you're looking for, buddy. Anyone follow you here?"

The atmosphere was thick enough in tension to cut with butter knife. Both of them seemed nervous, as if they were still getting used to the craft of the trade they peddled in. As the man took another tense glance in the surrounding area, the lady put a hand in her pocket as if rummaging for something. And when it found something, it pulled out what appeared to be a pill bottle. She shook it and there was the audible sound of rustling. "Got the last of my batch tonight until I need to restock. I have another customer coming in here soon. How much are you willing to wager for a bottle?"

Last edited by Philodai on Tue Sep 11, 2018 5:18 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
ViniVidiVicci

ViniVidiVicci

PostSubject: Re: Moonlit Dementia [Neutral Case File]   Moonlit Dementia [Neutral Case File] - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 06, 2018 9:57 pm

Patty flinched at the warning. She really thought he was gonna swing. She wouldn't count it out yet and she could defend herself but once he did, the game was over. Patricia would either need to block it and crank the violence to 11 or lose her fucking jaw.
"Hehehehheeeeeeh..." she laughed nervously, a real nervous laugh. The delinquent dealt with dealers like this but most of them were chill. Everyone was your friend as long as you were spending money, everyone could relax, there was just the unspoken threat that if you fucked up you'd get shot or something. This threat was very spoken and she was honestly really scared. It didn't hit her until she got here that... she could fucking die. Like that was kinda obvious in hindsight. But there wasn't anything she could do about it now. Play along, just play along and hope they didn't catch on. Her hands were shaking. Patty really hoped it'd sell the act. Gotta look on the bright side before you cross over to the other side... y'know...?

Moonlit Dementia [Neutral Case File] - Page 2 Jest_d12

"They can't follow me. Haheh- th-they can't follow me or they'll know, I can't let'em know or they'll get me. They'll put me away hahahaaaa... I can't let'em get me, they're gonna eat me, I can't let'em get me..."

Patty shivered as she spoke, inching up until she was told in no uncertain terms that going any farther would get the bark of the trees painted with her brain. It was easy to shiver in the fucking rain. The junkie wrung her hands as she felt her stomach drop. Everything she said was either closer to getting her killed or getting what she wanted. It was a ride, a rush, but this wasn't a rush she liked. Patricia enjoyed walking the tightrope not freakin' hanging from it. They were just as spooked as she was and that was bad, it fed itself into a loop where anything bad could happen at any moment if someone just lost their nerve. Were they... scared of her? Did they think she was gonna go demonic? Well... she fuckin' would if they tried some shit. This situation was fight or die if that pipe got swung.

Patricia froze when the chick reached into her pocket. This wasn't a good place to get shot tonight or any night by whoever, didn't matter. But she drew out the pills. Giddy. Patty wanted to get her hands on it, it'd only do good to have it. That was less that other people had and she needed to get that shit wiped off the map. As long as it existed there was always a gamble it could wind up in her normal stuff and then she'd be dead meat. Her heart skipped a beat and she took a moment to respond, but did so desperately and in character.
"A-anything, anything you want...! I got... I got... money...! I got a little money, okay, I got a little... okay... ahaha... a-and I got stuff...! I got good stuff, i-it's... i-it's right here, I got it...!" Patricia fished around in her hoodie for her pills, it was something to wager. Not gonna lie she'd be fuckin' pissed if she lost her shit this early though. She paid good money for it. Reaching in through the zipper she pulled out a small bag with pills in it.
"I-I got chill pills and Ritalin...! Ahaha- ...I-I'll give you all of it I just need. Giddy. I can't-... the demons are gonna eat me, they're gonna eat me! Please! I-I just-.... th-they live in the woods, they're gonna eat me...! I-I'll do anything...! They're getting closer, I know they're getting closer I hear them...! Pleasepleasepleasepleeeeeeaaahahahahaaaaaaa...."

Patricia held herself and shivered some more, doing her best to not make any sense. She was trying to channel her inner junkie. Because they'd stop treating her like a person who could think and maybe they'd let something slip. She could only hope. The alternative was permanent brain damage.
Back to top Go down
Godai

Godai

PostSubject: Re: Moonlit Dementia [Neutral Case File]   Moonlit Dementia [Neutral Case File] - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 11, 2018 5:18 pm

Moonlit Dementia [Neutral Case File] - Page 2 20js480

"Hey, chill. No one's outta get ya. We got the demons moved out elsewhere out of the forest." The disgust was beginning to show on the dealer's face as the rambling continued on. Man, as much as this gig tends to pay well as long as things go alright, it's shit like this that always kept you on edge. But at the same time, it showed how depraved people can really be. Though as disgusted as she was, the fear and anxiety in her eyes was pretty apparent if one was keen enough. It began to leak into her impatience. "Do I fucking look like I need that shit? I want cold hard cash."

The man with the pipe was beginning to tap his weapon against his shoulder. It was difficult to see any of his expressions past his mask and sunglasses. Despite them, it was clear that he was ready. However, not for their current customer once he noticed something. Soft shambling footsteps could be heard approaching the group in this clearing. A tall figure stalked within the path and the cover of the night. Upon getting close enough, someone familiar would appear with his mostly green hair and black hoodie.

Moonlit Dementia [Neutral Case File] - Page 2 9I1ohdh

"Aw, it's this fucking asshole again." The curses leaked through the thug's teeth upon the unkempt hooded man's arrival. The unease was far more pronounced in his body movement. Not only did he have to deal with one, but now he had to deal with two. He was familiar with this goddamn degenerate. Sure, of course there would be multiple customers, but this job was going to be more challenging than he wished for. The concern deepened in the beanie woman's eyes, as if she were watching lions beginning to approach them with ravenous fangs baring at her direction. Goddamn this was fucked. But in these trying times, an idea was born. "S-sure! How could I not miss my best c-customer? Unfortunately, I only have one bottle left. So I have an idea..."

Moonlit Dementia [Neutral Case File] - Page 2 WjmVtv2

QAS Phase Initiated!

>Bid (Insert VC price)

>Try to wheedle the dealer for the drugs

>Abstain

Last edited by Philodai on Tue Sep 18, 2018 1:45 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
ViniVidiVicci

ViniVidiVicci

PostSubject: Re: Moonlit Dementia [Neutral Case File]   Moonlit Dementia [Neutral Case File] - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 11, 2018 9:07 pm

This was everything that she wanted, it was going pretty smooth all things considered. It really pissed her off but Patty could hide that well enough like she could when she really wanted something. Something like this. And she wanted to get looked down on. Treated like she was less than human. Because they'd never expect that she could vaporize them with a freakin' thought if she wanted to, no one would ever see it coming.  She was even getting somewhere, but that somewhere scared her too. If they could clear the demons out of the forest it meant they had powers, which meant that she didn't have the edge like she thought she did. It turned things from being kinda nervous she'd blow it to kinda fuckin' scared she'd get jumped if she wasn't smart. All she had to do was put faith in her own power, she hadn't met anyone she couldn't blow out of the water yet. If she thought she was gonna die here for longer than a second she'd fuck it up.

Moonlit Dementia [Neutral Case File] - Page 2 Jest_d13

"R-r-really...? They didn't eat you...? ...N...n-no, no ahahaha, can't be right can't be right th-they eat everyone. Unless you're strong, they don't eat you that's why I need. Giddy. I-I gotta be strong ahehaha I can't let'em eat me, can't let'em eat me they're gonna get me hahaaaaaaa... Y...you gotta be real strong, how'd ya get that strong? It was the Giddy, it was the Giddy wasn't it? Hahaha you got ridda the monsters with the Giddy...? Pleaseplease give it to me, I-I need it, I-I needhaha to be strong too or they're gonna eat meahahaha..."

Asking dealers questions wasn't ever very smart, but she couldn't do this the safe way. Maybe... maybe they'd think she was strung out or whatever. Maybe they'd humor her. Maybe they'd try to bash her fuckin' brains in, who could say? But she already said it so whatever happened next was gonna happen. Wished she could just ask'em, she didn't think she'd find any info she was looking for except these people could make demons leave someplace for somewhere else. Killed'em, drove'em off, lured'em away, some shit like that. Not like they were gonna tell her that easy. Patricia flinched when the chick yelled at her and she giggled uneasily. It was a real flinch too. And so's what happened next.

Her blood ran cold as she heard more footsteps. Fuck, fuck fuck! She was gonna get fuckin' jumped! Okay.... okay so, if anyone tries shit it'll be Bigguns over there, she'd throw her staff out and get him first and then maybe she could... like... pull her revolver at the same time and put two in the chick's kneecaps. Patty tensed up and froze for a second, forgetting what role she was playing until she began to mutter to herself.
"Nononononono it's them, it's them they're gonna get me they're gonna eat me please... pleasepleaseplease I need it please I can't let'em eat meheeheeheee...." Homeboy's callout made her relax a bit, he wasn't expecting the new guy she craned her neck to look at. It was the guy she paid off to be here, just like he said he'd be. Lucky for her he'd be too smashed out of his gourd to recognize her even a little bit. And then the chick got nervous. She started to stutter. What was she afraid of, the tweaker? Or was it both of them? Did she think they'd turn?

...either way Patty had to make a choice, feigning interest in the promise of drugs. She could get it easily, she had more money than he did. No way he had more than what he gave her, she's been here before with tar. Dude asks for 20 bucks, the first thing he does is run to his dealer and spend it all chasing the next needle. He didn't have more than what she gave him, she'd bet on it. But... if they were scared of him, should she even try? .........no, no she needed these drugs more than he did. She needed to get rid of them, as long as they were out there she could die at any time. Someone just had to find the dealers supplying the suppers and lace them with a little Giddy and that was it for her. No one else could have this, she'd put his punk ass in the dirt if she had to.

Patricia desperately dug around in her pockets and brought out a wallet. Usually used a money clip but that wasn't good for showing people you had more than you told them. Fuckin' piece of shit job, making her buy a wallet she didn't even want...
"M-me, me! Pleasepleaseplease just wait I got it... I-I got it right here just- pleaseplease I need itahahaha I need it so bad please."
Counting out the money, Patty would pull out a crumpled handful.
"I-It's...! U-u-umm...! I got it, it's right here...! Please give me ahahahaaa or they're, th-they're gonna eat me ahahahaaaaaeeee...!" She thrust the fistful of bills out, hoping it would be enough. If she could do this without blowing someone to hell and back it'd make it easier to set up for the takedown of this stupid outfit.

>Bid 2500 VC
Back to top Go down
Godai

Godai

PostSubject: Re: Moonlit Dementia [Neutral Case File]   Moonlit Dementia [Neutral Case File] - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 14, 2018 7:43 pm

Moonlit Dementia [Neutral Case File] - Page 2 4Jn2aE7

The hooded man began to fidget through his pockets before deliriously thrusting out the money Patricia gave him earlier. It should've been enough for his next dose and his next high. But, of course, this bitch just had to upstage him with more dough than he previously got from the afternoon. The bewilderment was beginning to grow. The dealer already knew it was coming and tried to act quickly enough as people of her kind would do: not making it her problem anymore. "Looks like we got a winner. Here take--"

"̷N̷O! Nono̧n̕ón͠onono.̸.̕.̨ ̶B̢an̕da͟ge҉fa͘ce,͜ t̨hat͞ ̧wo̡n'͡t͘ do͜!́ N͞onon̛ono̡!̸ I n͜eed it͡, ̨m̨ore̡ tha̶n th͏is̨ fu͞c҉kin҉g ̢slut. ͜I wil̨l ḑi͝e̢. I͢ ͠w͝ant̵ i̡t m͡ore͞ ̸t̵h͝aņ ͡t͡his ̨c͜u̵nt͘ ͝want͝s҉ ͢i͠t! Gi̶ve̸ ̵it̵ ͜t̴o ͝me̴,́ M̧o̵ll͢y!͜ ̵Am I̷ ̷no͝t́ y̴our̵ best ́c-c̴u̷s̢t҉o̷mer?͠" He babbled and frothed from his mouth. The light in his eyes grew more frantic and rabid as he began to reach towards the pills with each ragged step. He already positioned himself between Patricia and her. His rightful prize was leaving him. This. Will. Not Do. The dealer cautiously began to back off while the guard roughly grabbed him by the shoulder to force him off.

"Move the fuck back!" He shouted at him. The hooded man flung back from his grasp like a crumbled piece of tissue from the bare force of the shove. He fell farther away from Patricia, but would begin to get back on his feet. Incoherent words began to spill from his lips. Mad ravings can be heard from this delicate distance away as desire filled each word. He wanted it. Bad. His movement began to look ever more unnatural and stilted as his joints bent and shifted in bizarre ways. He began to approach again as if ignoring the prior warnings. It gained him the ire of the pipe-wielding guard by the way of smashing his pipe towards the head. "What the fuck did I just say--"

The rest muffled as a crushing punch hit squarely in the mouth. Something cracked audibly upon impact. Like a puppet whose strings were cut, he fell straight to the earth face down. Blood began to leak from the voiceless and motionless body. Despite the disturbingly show of strength, the viridescent-headed man's hand had shards of bone sticking through his skin as trickles of blood. But yet he felt no pain as the giggles continued to spew from his teeth. The dealing woman tried to make for a break for it. Fuck this shit. Fuck it all. She wasn't going to stick around here to just be another forgotten casualty in this shitty neck of the woods.

""wHerE͏ yOu ̧go͞IN̸g?"̢ Like a jackal lunging for his prey, the tweaker's fingers found themselves around her neck in a vicious speed familiar to Patricia and any other Psyche-Terrorist around here. Both of her hands tried to pry his off of her, but to no avail while her feet dangled and tried to kick him off. As each wretched gasp would leave her, the sooner she would stop kicking at all. He began to reach for the pills that were just about to leave her fingers.

Moonlit Dementia [Neutral Case File] - Page 2 ShhBCva

"CERBERUS!"

A sudden blast of green erupted at a distance away in the shubbery. Almost immediately as the light blot out the darkness for that split second, a bestial roar filled the forest as a demon charged into the offending party. It was enough to force him away as the dealer fell down into a limp state against the grass. Raidou jumped out of the bushes with blade drawn and ready, only to find the demon to be thrown into the air to the side. Her eyes widened in blatant shock as the demon gracefully landed on all fours. This was obviously not normal. An average human was one thing, but a demon of Cerberus' size? It bode ill, were the rumors true...?

The creature didn't appreciate being thrown off as evidence of their ferocious growl at him. But he seemed to care little, especially when he wrenched the pill bottle open and began to pour each green pebble down his maw as he chewed ravenously like candy. Slowly, a miasma began to rise. A mist of green began to occupy the space Raidou and Patty were inside. Their minds would be protected from its influences, for sure yet they would feel at ill ease. The Psyche-Terrorists still hiding would face the same kind of experience. Though Marta, while still sane, would have that foreboding feeling. Something in his mind whispered angrily and incoherently. But there were seductive whispers calling into his mind calling for madness... It would be his choice if he decided to enter the fray or not, at his own risk.

But it wasn't their environment that they had to worry about... The green on the hooded man's hair began to spread until its entirety consumed it all. The streaks of sickly yellow on his body began to spread and glow. His eyes were nothing more than mere holes holding a golden yellow dot. Perhaps most haunting of it all was his smile and the knife he was beginning to draw from his pocket. As he began to request towards Raidou and Patty, something began to appear at his side. It was hard to perceive what it was exactly, but it was something twisted and depraved...

Moonlit Dementia [Neutral Case File] - Page 2 GHJpF6e
Back to top Go down
ViniVidiVicci

ViniVidiVicci

PostSubject: Re: Moonlit Dementia [Neutral Case File]   Moonlit Dementia [Neutral Case File] - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 14, 2018 8:58 pm

Everything happened way too freakin' quickly! She knew she was gonna outbid him, she knew he didn't have the scratch to cover it. She hadn't given him that much before and the lanky chick was painfully aware of what happened when you separated a junkie from their fix: they got desperate. And against any other junkie that would be dangerous, but this one was up on some demonic shit. She hesitated. If they could take care of it she'd let them, as long as she didn't get exposed. Patty backed off and looked at the two "normal" ones as they dealt with it, throwing homeboy to the ground. She laughed nervously. Fuck, Jesus fuck this was gonna go sideways quick...

Kiiiiiiiiinda like homeboy's neck. Patty thought the pipe would be enough, unless they were ACTUALLY a demon everyone was still human. Even if they had powers. And a pipe to the teeth would pretty much put you on the ground for a while but it didn't happen that way. Patricia was in shock. Sure, it wasn't the first time she'd seen someone die but it didn't make it any easier to handle. She gasped and brought her hands to her bandana'd mouth, wide-eyed. She knew it was gonna be dangerous but she didn't realize just how fucking close she came to dying just now.

Everything played out in front of her like a movie, her feet were glued to the ground before her fight-or-flight responses kicked in. Patricia fumbled for her revolver just after the tweaker ran the chick down, snapping it out and pulling the hammer back.

cl-click!

"Y-yo! The fuck off her, bitch! she screamed out, throwing her arm forward to put a few shells in his back before something put her off balance. Patricia stumbled a few steps to the side after Raidou's shout came and she felt the wind pass by her with the demon's speed. She watched as this large, three-headed dog was batted off with the tweaker's busted hand like it was a fuckin' balloon. By the time she put her feet back straight he was already swallowing the pills. They green mist rolled over the ground in a rancid fog and Patricia could feel the unease creep into her, sending warning alarms to her brain. To protect herself Patty drew her finger across the brim of her cap again to once more surround herself in fog, emerging as The Wicked Witch. He changed. He was a lot more messed up now, and that thing behind him... and when he drew the knife...

Patricia was an A-type personality, fortunately or really not depending on how you looked at it. That meant when Fight-or-Flight kicked in, when her adrenaline hit is peak, she dove straight in almost everytime. She was ready to Fight. The witch grit her teeth and summoned her staff to her hand, pointing it forward along with her dark revolver. Playtime was freakin' over, dude.

Moonlit Dementia [Neutral Case File] - Page 2 Altern10

"You wanna fuckin' dance!?! Let's dance, bitch!"

Wicked's Stats:

Wicked's Passives:
Back to top Go down
Sosina

Sosina

PostSubject: Re: Moonlit Dementia [Neutral Case File]   Moonlit Dementia [Neutral Case File] - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 15, 2018 2:30 pm

Seeing things rapidly approaching bad Isabelle was going to intervene, cover be damned, when suddenly the junky that had shown up killed the one guy then went after the woman, it was fast and as she headed out to go help, a demon was sent out by the woman that asked for their help. The demon had managed to knock the man aside, but then was physically thrown to the side itself by the guy that now had the pills

"Well this is going great..." she muttered as she reached into her pockets to let Astarte change into her Cestus form and she rummaged a moment to make it look like she slipped them on, she didn't think changing was going to be needed....until the odd mist started to come from the guy and as she walked into it she decided it was probably a better Idea to let her own demon out.

With each stride her body grew larger and a bit more muscular, she would have to toss off a bit of the concealing clothing to allow her body to change though, and so her helmet and gas mask came off though her face and hair had already changed, and she let her jacket fall as well, her clothing? well once more Astarte took care of that making it change quite a bit with her.

As she stopped along side Wicked, her 8'9" tall height towering over everyone there, she looked down at the man and cracked her knuckles "Should have stayed down...." she said as she looked down at the man.
Back to top Go down
Laughing_Rogue

Laughing_Rogue

PostSubject: Re: Moonlit Dementia [Neutral Case File]   Moonlit Dementia [Neutral Case File] - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 15, 2018 5:03 pm

Greenie straight up murdered the shades guy! WHOWIE! That was gonna be a mess to clean up, and he wasn't going to testify. Too much trouble, it was all so chaotic and honestly, a massive shitshow. The green mist made him sweat under his costume, while baring his teeth with an expression of discomfort. He dealt with a human feast once but this was something else. Magical Girl Explosion and Kuzohooters had already taken action to try and stop the Joker wannabe and as it turns out the Giantess was among them all along! What a coincidence. She freaked him out more than the mist itself, no human could be that tall. Maybe a demon pretending to be human.

He had remained quiet for so long, just observing, it was time for the show. Jumping out from behind the tree, dagger in hand and with his blank Jester mask, staring at Greenie.

"Gang weeders rise up!" He laughed loudly.

Moonlit Dementia [Neutral Case File] - Page 2 DE6Q4Cy
"You look like a Joker wannabe, but can you out-dance the Harlequin?"
Back to top Go down
Moogle

Moogle

PostSubject: Re: Moonlit Dementia [Neutral Case File]   Moonlit Dementia [Neutral Case File] - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 15, 2018 5:42 pm

Doctor Fate sighed. He'd remained quiet up until now. The girl with green hair seemed to be...well, doing something. He figured he'd let her hang herself. He could probably revive her if she got shot. Maybe. He wasn't absolutely sure how strong his healing was yet, but he'd  find out! Probably after somebody got their teeth knocked in by tweekers, but whatever. He was no stranger to the criminal underworld, he knew how this was likely to end, no matter how well it seemed to be going. Bidding for drugs was an absolutely awful idea, and while he would have normally spoken up, and told Green-Hair to 'Back down bitch', he had the feeling this was going to end up being hilarious if he let it drag on. In the end, he had been right. It WAS hilarious. If he wasn't getting paid for this, he might have considered just leaving when the drug head, naturally, went berserk.

Rules of the streets #5. Never get between a pot-head and his fix. That one should have been obvious. "I guess this means we're skipping to the part where we kick his ass, huh? Well, if you insist.

Moonlit Dementia [Neutral Case File] - Page 2 300px-White_Job_Card

"Open wide, and say 'ahh', asshole. The Doctor is in."

God he sounded like such a fucking loser, but no point not getting in character. He already looked like a shitty superhero, might as well sound like a crappy knock-off too. He just needed to help beat down this tweeker, then go home. This guy was an insult to everyone in Endymion with Green Hair, after all. Well. Not that the girl was helping. It was bad enough she had green hair, she ALSO had to be the damn Witch.

Explained the gun, at least. Maybe he could try popping some caps later on.
Back to top Go down
Infinite Jest

Infinite Jest

PostSubject: Re: Moonlit Dementia [Neutral Case File]   Moonlit Dementia [Neutral Case File] - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 18, 2018 1:58 am

Moonlit Dementia [Neutral Case File] - Page 2 GHJpF6e

"H́ah͢e̛h͜ahá!̕ ̀O̡u͏t ̨co҉me̵s̵ ́tw̛o ͟a̸ņd̡ ̵co̢mes̷ m͡or͝ȩ!͏ T҉h̸e͘ ̕m͞o͜r͘ę ́t͢h͘e m͝e͏rr̡i͠e͝r̕! ̷I'̀ḿ ̶f̶e͟e͘lin̴g ̨s̸o̸ ̡ni͢ce͞ ri̡gh͠t ̀no̢o̧o҉w͟ww..̡. ͠I̶'m̛ ͜f̨lýi̷ng ̛thr̶o̧u͞g͞h́ ͡t͘he cŕơw̶ds̕-- ͜
L̢ ̛ ͡ E͡ ͜ ͝t҉ me͝ ̴r͜ip.̢ Y͟o̴u͞ ̴ ͏'̡r̶e̕ skįn̸ ͢an͏d r̸e ̴ lish͏ y҉ou͞r͠ ̡f͘l ͘e s̨h... Į ͘ ͏ ̀w̧an̢' ͢ a͠ ͢s͞mil̷e ̕on ̴ thąt̶ ̛face̛..͞.̷ L̡a̛u̢g̕h ͜w͘i͘th́ ̕m͢e̡,̢ wo̸n't yo̴u?"

Even in his drug-addled mind, the man was pleasantly surprised by the sudden turn-out. It was even difficult to even tell what he was thinking as he dangerously began to shift and walk even closer towards the party despite the obvious show of battle-readiness. He had no fear, why would he? His guardian angel supplying him all this relentless dose of dopamine was on his side... and his new friend.

Marta would begin to feel it once the mist finally reached him. Something inside began to crack and split before growing inside the fleshy mass inside his very skull. The seed of madness inside his very soul hatched. But something was horribly wrong. The voices began to grow and grow. The urge to shriek an ear-splitting scream would be immensely strong as the pain began to drill through his head like a sharp boring tool. The whispers began to grow louder and louder to envelope his entire senses and with it, the sensation of madness would grow within him. In the center of the cacophony and of his loss of clarity was a girl in his vision. She smiled at him.

Moonlit Dementia [Neutral Case File] - Page 2 RrOuGGu

"What are you waiting for? Fall! Embrace your true self!"

The urge to rip off his disguise was strong. Whether or not it would be done, there was still one certainty of it all: He has gone mad. An ethereal mass just like the hooded man's would appear near him as well, but it was far more distorted than his as if struggling to truly take shape and to establish itself unlike the one taking the drug.

Moonlit Dementia [Neutral Case File] - Page 2 4FTESNK

-----------------

Moonlit Dementia [Neutral Case File] - Page 2 FpZLEj5

PvS Battle Initiated: Press 'F' To Pay Respects!

Demented Tweaker, Level 10:

Marta:

Raidou Kuzunoha the CCXIV Tension:
Back to top Go down
Ifnb

Ifnb

PostSubject: Re: Moonlit Dementia [Neutral Case File]   Moonlit Dementia [Neutral Case File] - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 20, 2018 8:59 pm

This girl was nice. Much nicer than he was used to. It seemed so natural to follow her advice. She was just telling him what was best for him. So much nicer than the other girl. So muuuuch nicceer.

Something was happening. Something indeed. How should he respond?

1 = Team Goodies, 2= Team Baddies
Random number (1,2) :
Back to top Go down
Ifnb

Ifnb

PostSubject: Re: Moonlit Dementia [Neutral Case File]   Moonlit Dementia [Neutral Case File] - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 20, 2018 9:06 pm

Marta was clearly not himself. Finally, a chance to strike back. But against what? He wasn't quite sure what. But there was something pressing down on him. Always always always always. And he could actually strike back! For once! How could he leave this opportunity go? How could he have spent so much time passive? Yes, the enemy was in front.

A distorted mass spoke to him. He understood none of it. Instead, the guy in front of him was like Marta. But worse. More Marta-y. And Marta hated that. He giggled a bit as he seemed to pull out a crossbow from what seemed like out of his underpants but almost certainly wasn't his underpants. And fired it. The two bolts jutted out of the bow but seemed to jam.

Oh well, he could just manually stick them in. So much convenient. And so laughing at the absurdity of having to use his ranged weapon as a melee weapon, he dashed forward.

Demented Marta, Level 7:

Action:
Back to top Go down
Laughing_Rogue

Laughing_Rogue

PostSubject: Re: Moonlit Dementia [Neutral Case File]   Moonlit Dementia [Neutral Case File] - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 20, 2018 10:16 pm

Moonlit Dementia [Neutral Case File] - Page 2 DE6Q4Cy
"THIS PARTY IS GETTING CRAZY!"

Laughing Rogue, Level 7:

Actions:

Raidou Kuzunoha the CCXIV Tension:
Back to top Go down
ViniVidiVicci

ViniVidiVicci

PostSubject: Re: Moonlit Dementia [Neutral Case File]   Moonlit Dementia [Neutral Case File] - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 20, 2018 10:58 pm

THANKFULLY everyone ran out to help her instead of backing off because of the creepy fuckin' fog shit, she didn't think she could pull this off by herself. But she quickly found herself dwarfed by Cowgirl with Jingles and Notorious W.I.Z. stepping in too. Not gonna lie, she felt a lot safer when she was fighting on a side of people instead of backed into a corner. That and Cowgirl didn't look like she'd take a hit to the face and go down like a punk how that other guy did. She was still pretty nervous though, that dude broke someone's neck in like one hit. Not something to fuck with. She knew just how unpredictable tweakers could get.
"Ha ha heehee fuck meeeeee..." she laughed anxiously. A soft shatter sounded as Wicked's dangling handcuff fell limply from her wrist and smashed upon the ground, bringing forth her Persona to glide toward the other mage among them and whisper encouragement like she always did.

Moonlit Dementia [Neutral Case File] - Page 2 Broom10

"Coooome oooooon, Doc! Let's see some invasive knuckle surgery!"

Wicked's Stats:

Action:

Wicked's Passives:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Moonlit Dementia [Neutral Case File]   Moonlit Dementia [Neutral Case File] - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Moonlit Dementia [Neutral Case File]
Page 2 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next