Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
Back In Business [Platinum Playhouse] - Page 3 EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
Back In Business [Platinum Playhouse] - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
Back In Business [Platinum Playhouse] - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
Back In Business [Platinum Playhouse] - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
Back In Business [Platinum Playhouse] - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
Back In Business [Platinum Playhouse] - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
Back In Business [Platinum Playhouse] - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
Back In Business [Platinum Playhouse] - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
Back In Business [Platinum Playhouse] - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

Back In Business [Platinum Playhouse]

Go down 
+2
ViniVidiVicci
Godai
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
TheRedRibbon

TheRedRibbon

Back In Business [Platinum Playhouse] - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Back In Business [Platinum Playhouse]   Back In Business [Platinum Playhouse] - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 15, 2018 2:28 pm

Throughout it all, Ribbon just sat and watched, partly due to how out of his league he was, and partly because his stomach hurt a bit from his terrible concoction. The entire scenario was so new, and he couldn't help but watch. Demons, other terrorists, and the surprisingly cool nonchalantly. Furthermore, it appeared the person that made the drink Ribbon had was the new leader? Or was it this Larsinny goat demon person? Regardless, a picture of how things worked here seemed to entire his mind, and as the name Skelter came up, a visible head tilt was all Tomomi would react with. Did something happen in the Playhouse's past that meant there was tension between them and this Skelter person? Furthermore... Did this Skelter want to hurt people?

Rubbing at the back of his neck, Ribbon spoke up after everyone else had spoke, and that things had settled down. "I agree. If we want to, well, get public relations good, then the first step isn't to go on an offensive, but to protect the public itself. I don't know this Skelter person, but, um, if they're endangering innocent people that have nothing to do with any of the conflict, then we can't just stand around right? Even setting morals aside, doing nothing seems like a bad idea..."
Back to top Go down
Enigma

Enigma

PostSubject: Re: Back In Business [Platinum Playhouse]   Back In Business [Platinum Playhouse] - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 16, 2018 12:16 pm

Gabe's words seemed to have a good reception, much to his pleasure. Things calmed down for a good while, but the mad dog was right about one thing, getting the people to their side and having them believe in what the playhouse was doing was only going to build more of a strong support beam for them to stand on. Right now, the support they had didn't bring them to the same height of the government, they needed to be at the same size for a fighting chance or even bigger. Once it topples, things will start to be better for everyone.

"Mad Dog, let us know if you find anything we can do to help the community so we can get on that as soon as possible. With that, we can definitely use it to push forward."

The word on skelker made Gabe look at nola and the other newcomer before sighing.

"We shouldn't engage just ye, but dissuading anything that would hinder our method of doing things is something we don't need to discuss at this time. Right now, the playhouse has the advantage, and for anything that involves an immediate conflict, id rather bet on a complete victory if any danger may come towards you guys."
Back to top Go down
Infernal Zero

Infernal Zero

PostSubject: Re: Back In Business [Platinum Playhouse]   Back In Business [Platinum Playhouse] - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 16, 2018 3:22 pm

Revenant remained silent as things kicked up, though it did frustrate them to no end that they were brushed aside simply because a murderer didn't count among their number. Whoever they were...they weren't that person now.
It was one thing if they didn't want to get involved, but he did not want them flocking to him as many seemed to after the fight - if it could be called that.
He was very glad at that moment that Mad Dog was with them, temper aside.

He watched on as the remainder dispersed throughout the bar, turning his attention to the rest as they spoke of public endeavours, and...Skelter.
Probably time to speak up.
"For the moment...I would, indeed, rather focus on helping those needy. Considering that the reason I aligned myself with this group was because I refused to let atrocity continue from those on high, to turn my back on those I sought to help would be...a dire mistake." He looks over the newcomers, those who came alone and the ones who were part of the flood. He hoped they at least agreed in that much.
"...besides. Pursuing Skelter blindly would lead us in circles - and to great danger, if he wields any strength comparable to the celebrity in our midst. I would rather focus our time on aid over elimination."
Back to top Go down
Godai

Godai

PostSubject: Re: Back In Business [Platinum Playhouse]   Back In Business [Platinum Playhouse] - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 19, 2018 7:23 pm

Back In Business [Platinum Playhouse] - Page 3 ZGQdBbI

"Huh? Sure, lass. You know where to find little ol' me." The demon squeaked back. But, he was still scratching the back of his furry head in confusion. What could she possibly want with him that didn't need to be covered right now? Well, at least it kept the bar from being too lonely with the company. Of course, he was going to be sure to keep the booze out of their grubby little hands. Damn them...

Mad Dog grimaced at the exchange happening. The memories of working with Skelter put a bad taste now. As much as he hated them for leaving the Playhouse, he had to admit they had potent power on their side. He spoke gravely at them with a serious eye. "Top Hat's right. You guys are better off just leavin' Skelter's crew alone. Hell, I know you guys took on a District Head, but Skelter is a whole different beast. If we all went against him right now with those girls in tow? We're looking at a goddamn massacre and I'm not even sure if I can even put what's left of you guys together for an open casket. The fact that he's not even coming after us right now should be a Godsend."

Larsinny found himself nodding in agreement with the Psyche-Terrorist. Even when he couldn't be on the front lines as much as he desired, there was no doubt that his strength was the real deal. Strength was the only definite rule all Psyche-Terrorists back in the day followed. You either bowed down or find yourself eating the pavement. Skelter's power wasn't something to sneeze at and it definitely took all what the Cadets had to take him down. "He ain't just a musclehead either. Loi'ke us, he's gonna look around for friends too. Y'all saw how some of the peeps who came in were hoping he was here. Dat's why we all gotta help out the community more. We got a head start, ya. But that won't mean anything if we don't make anything out of it. But if he starts getting bright ideas..."

Larsinny grew silent and conflicted. No one wanted to fight their own friends even if they had different modes of thought and beliefs. To think it would end up like this, the entire situation was painful. Of course, his friend took note of it and grasped for the brakes in the conversation.

Back In Business [Platinum Playhouse] - Page 3 MRAqNXr

"We can let the Cadets handle it. They're tough and so is he. It ain't like he's dumb enough to get caught again. So it'll all balance out. On the other hand, I'll look for shit to do like Top Hat asked. So keep your eyes peeled for it. We might get something sooner or later. It's been a pretty cool night, save for all of this implications crap and that pissant moron earlier. So let's call it a night. I'm looking forward to working with all of ya' and seeing what ya'll can do."
Back to top Go down
Enigma

Enigma

PostSubject: Re: Back In Business [Platinum Playhouse]   Back In Business [Platinum Playhouse] - Page 3 EmptyMon Sep 24, 2018 1:54 am

"Well, from what I can see, there isn't much to do for the time being. I'll be heading off then, we should get some rest and prepare for tomorrow. I was thinking of a few things, maybe a mock run to get the new members a little wet behind the ears. If you guys would like to decide on that, let me know and we can do one, increase the powers of your soul......"

Afterwards, Gabe yawned and started to head to the door.

"We should use anything and everything we can to get ahead. But most importantly, our greatest strength here is working together. "
Back to top Go down
Godai

Godai

PostSubject: Re: Back In Business [Platinum Playhouse]   Back In Business [Platinum Playhouse] - Page 3 EmptyMon Sep 24, 2018 2:14 am

SQ Gained:
Back to top Go down
TheRedRibbon

TheRedRibbon

PostSubject: Re: Back In Business [Platinum Playhouse]   Back In Business [Platinum Playhouse] - Page 3 EmptyMon Sep 24, 2018 1:48 pm

Rubbing at the back of the head as his suggestion turned out to be the wrong one, Ribbon nodded quietly to himself as he took in all the information he could. So, it seemed the current leadership was this magician, the hat goat Larsinny, and the veteran Mad Dog? Getting that information was good to know for next time. So, walking towards the door, Ribbon turned and waved. "I'll be back again. If I can help with anything, or there are any tips that someone can provide for this... Life style... Then that would be helpful."

And with that, Ribbon left, waiting until out of sight before turning back into Tomomi and going home. What a weird night. He truly was in the super natural life now.

[Exit]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Back In Business [Platinum Playhouse]   Back In Business [Platinum Playhouse] - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Back In Business [Platinum Playhouse]
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3