Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
Hop, Skip (Kansuke / Gabe) EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
Hop, Skip (Kansuke / Gabe) EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
Hop, Skip (Kansuke / Gabe) EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
Hop, Skip (Kansuke / Gabe) EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
Hop, Skip (Kansuke / Gabe) EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
Hop, Skip (Kansuke / Gabe) EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
Hop, Skip (Kansuke / Gabe) EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
Hop, Skip (Kansuke / Gabe) EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
Hop, Skip (Kansuke / Gabe) EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

Hop, Skip (Kansuke / Gabe)

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Hop, Skip (Kansuke / Gabe) Empty
PostSubject: Hop, Skip (Kansuke / Gabe)   Hop, Skip (Kansuke / Gabe) EmptyThu Aug 23, 2018 6:24 pm

Kansuke kicked his shoes off and crossed his legs, tugging one sock off and then the other. He dipped his feet into the river.

Cold raced up between his toes and into his veins. He sucked a small, shocked breath in, then let and long sigh loose. Another place, another meditation. Fleeing the cops and dodging one's superiors certainly took its toll on a young street artist. He took these moments between part-time jobs and supply shopping very seriously.

He kicked back and stared skyward, watching the sun drift lazily past its peak. One day he'd buy a fishing rod, try out the craft like the older generation who wasted their days here. It would certainly end up cheaper than the store-bought salmon for his sushi...
Back to top Go down
Enigma

Enigma

PostSubject: Re: Hop, Skip (Kansuke / Gabe)   Hop, Skip (Kansuke / Gabe) EmptySat Aug 25, 2018 2:50 am

"Now where did I leave that package...."

Gabe wasn't always a busy man, there were times where he would lose track of the world around him and fail to find the things that were really important. In this particular case, it was Gabe's package, containing valuable items for a friend of the business that wanted Gabe to deliver it personally. Gabe wasn't sure if he were robbed or simply placed it in a section and lost track of time with his brief coffee break.

However, there was one person that seemed to be around the area that Gabe was in primary, he wondered how he could approach the man.

"Excuse me, have you seen a red package by any chance around here? It has a black bow on top of it."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hop, Skip (Kansuke / Gabe)   Hop, Skip (Kansuke / Gabe) EmptyMon Aug 27, 2018 7:50 pm

Kansuke kicked a foot, splashing the river as it rushed around his ankle. At first he ignored the question, trying to pretend like the man approaching him intended to speak with someone else. Why did it have to be this way? Every time he relaxed nowadays, fate conspired to drag him into some new encounter with some mad soul. Still, it's not like he hadn't asked for it.

He sighed, looking up at the man by leaning back. He didn't know him. "Red box, black bow? Can't say I have. How the hell did you lose something that bright?"
Back to top Go down
Enigma

Enigma

PostSubject: Re: Hop, Skip (Kansuke / Gabe)   Hop, Skip (Kansuke / Gabe) EmptyWed Aug 29, 2018 1:22 am

"Well, due to the fact that I'm not too sure myself, the reasons in regards to how this happened isn't really important. People get clumsy sometimes and today just so happened to be my unlucky day of being one of those people. "

That didn't work too well, Gabe could have sworn that someone may have seen the box around. It wasn't anything extremely valuable, but he would have still liked to of found it.

"I don't mean to trouble you sir, but can you please help me look for it or keep an eye open?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hop, Skip (Kansuke / Gabe)   Hop, Skip (Kansuke / Gabe) EmptyWed Aug 29, 2018 8:57 am

I don't mean to trouble you, but can I trouble you? So ran Kansuke's exasperated thought as he pulled a face. He looked down the river, trying to find someone else who might be more willing to lend a hand. Finding no-one, he turned his gaze forlornly to his feet in the river, wiggling his toes. How long had it been since he'd afforded himself a chance to relax? How long would it be before he found another?

"Where did you see it last?" the lanky youth grumbled, picking himself and his shoes up. He held the battered, ragged sneakers in one hand, letting his feet dry on the grass, and pulled his hood up. He considered the polite, well-dressed man who'd requested his aid from behind a tangled mop of trash-brown hair, stifling no small measure of indignance for the sake of charity.
Back to top Go down
Enigma

Enigma

PostSubject: Re: Hop, Skip (Kansuke / Gabe)   Hop, Skip (Kansuke / Gabe) EmptySun Sep 02, 2018 11:39 am

"To be honest with you, somewhere along the river bank. I seemed to be sidetracked by an old companion of mine and we ended up chatting for a bit. I'm not sure if it could have tumbled in the bushes or even fell in the water. If that really was the case, I may have to end up buying another one. But nevertheless, finding it would be great. "

As Gabe talked, he also looked. Though, he did realize that this was quite an inconvenience for the man, so he did offer a chance.

"I know this is much to ask of a good Samaritan, so i'll definitely make it worth your while. "
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hop, Skip (Kansuke / Gabe)   Hop, Skip (Kansuke / Gabe) EmptyWed Sep 05, 2018 3:55 pm

At what point during his conversation with an old friend would the man not have noticed a package disappearing from his person, or the tell-tale splash of said package landing in the massive river nearby? Kansuke stifled such questions and the utter bafflement of this man's lack of object awareness, waving his hand dismissively. "You aren't paying me for this. Just promise you'll hang onto the thing a little tighter next time."

He started off in the direction he assumed the man arrived from, looking around for red box that would stand out most vibrantly on the ggreen grass. This time, he failed to stifle the "Honestly..." that escaped in a sigh.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hop, Skip (Kansuke / Gabe)   Hop, Skip (Kansuke / Gabe) Empty

Back to top Go down

Hop, Skip (Kansuke / Gabe)
Page 1 of 1