Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
Hand into Fist [Isabelle/Cecil] EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
Hand into Fist [Isabelle/Cecil] EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
Hand into Fist [Isabelle/Cecil] EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
Hand into Fist [Isabelle/Cecil] EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
Hand into Fist [Isabelle/Cecil] EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
Hand into Fist [Isabelle/Cecil] EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
Hand into Fist [Isabelle/Cecil] EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
Hand into Fist [Isabelle/Cecil] EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
Hand into Fist [Isabelle/Cecil] EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

Hand into Fist [Isabelle/Cecil]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Infernal Zero

Infernal Zero

Hand into Fist [Isabelle/Cecil] Empty
PostSubject: Hand into Fist [Isabelle/Cecil]   Hand into Fist [Isabelle/Cecil] EmptyTue Jul 24, 2018 4:50 pm

Cecil was laughing his ass off when he left the house.
Frankly, he was still dealing with a fit of giggles now.
Isabelle had finally gotten in contact, and he'd spent a delightful few days working with his dad to make sure of two things -
That Rydia knew he had her contact details now, and that she was not remotely able to get her hands on them.
They hadn't intended to keep it up for too long - that'd have just been cruel, and not in the fun way - but they'd still played an elaborate game of keepaway with her as the pair's victim, operating in concert to constantly dangle her prize out of reach.
Today was when they finally gave her what she wanted, and as much as she tried to hide it, it wasn't hard to tell his little sister was ecstatic.

That just made it even better when he told her he was off to meet with Isabelle and left.
He imagined Dad was dying with laughter for a solid few minutes after her after her reaction.

As he approached the gym, he beamed out a smile brimming with mischief as he watched for a tall figure, hoping upon hope that the other part of this whole thing had paid off and she was currently being bombarded with clumsy, awkward texts.
In some ways, it was a terrible thing to thrust upon the woman...but in others, it was a source of too much potential entertainment to ever give up.
Back to top Go down
Sosina

Sosina

PostSubject: Re: Hand into Fist [Isabelle/Cecil]   Hand into Fist [Isabelle/Cecil] EmptyThu Jul 26, 2018 5:44 pm

Isabelle was at the gym already, and Cecil would be able to see her through the open door, she was in the practice ring, rather easily dominating the man that had challenged her, though he had gotten in a few punches they didn't seem to phase her at all, and she nailed him in the gut with a solid punch that took the man off his feet "I think we are done right?" she asked as she noticed Both Cecil and her phone basically exploding on the chair were she left it, a smile creeping on her face as she could already guess what was going on with the phone if Cecil's expression was linked to her phone apparently blowing up.

Slipping out of the ring after the man nodded to her question Isabelle walked over to Cecil picking up her phone as she went "I believe this is your doing?" she said with a smirk as the screen said she had over fifty messages already. Honestly she was probably gonna give them a quick glance, after all who knows what that girl was babbling about, her face had been so red last she seen her she was surprised she had managed to even text her anything.

Looking to the phone though and scrolling through the texts she only smiled a bit, they were all short, one or two words, and the final one was apologizing for accidentally hitting send rather then space or some punctuation so many times. and then it went on and on and on about nothing specific, it was rather obviously hastily texted and she only giggled a bit "Your sister is Adorably Awkward" she said with a large grin on her face as she looked back to Cecil "Which reminds me...welcome to the Gym, have to admit I did't think you would ask me here" she said looking to the shorter male.
Back to top Go down
Infernal Zero

Infernal Zero

PostSubject: Re: Hand into Fist [Isabelle/Cecil]   Hand into Fist [Isabelle/Cecil] EmptyFri Jul 27, 2018 11:53 am

Jesus, he knew she was strong, but that was just...
The poor guy never stood the most remote chance, did he?
He winced as that hit drove home. Dear god, he could almost feel that just watching from where he was now.
Then, a certain sound caught his ears - a phone, stuck in a constant state of activity from which escape was impossible, buzzing and chiming and making a racket in what would otherwise be a place of peace. Or at least, quiet.
Yuuuup, that was Isabelle's, wasn't it?
Bingo.

He feigned innocence utterly unconvincingly as Isabelle called him on the activity of her phone, his expressions an elaborate pantomime of the obviously guilty playing at being a bystander. "Can't imagine what you mean. Don't you need to check on your phone?"
Even as he spoke, he grinned ear to ear, amusement clear to the point of blatancy at the power of simply releasing a number with the right piece of info.

About of mischievous laughter echoed from Cecil as the acknowledgements of the woman before him. "Yuuup. Going to milk this for all it's worth while I can...I never have something that can mess with her this reliably." He shakes his head. "And ah...yeah, few weeks ago I wouldn't have either, but I've been needing to shape up a bit for a while, and when there's a friendly face available that knows how this stuff is done? You don't pass that up. Besides-" His eyes flick to the ring, and he tries not to cringe at the memory of the killer blow. "Got to admit, I'm interested by boxing. If nothing else, seems a good thing to know."
Back to top Go down
Sosina

Sosina

PostSubject: Re: Hand into Fist [Isabelle/Cecil]   Hand into Fist [Isabelle/Cecil] EmptySun Jul 29, 2018 1:16 pm

Isabelle smiled as she looked to her phone again, Cecil was a devious little bugger that was for sure, and she sent an answer to his sister and took a selfie of herself for the girl and sent it, before looking at the male sibling, sounded like all the teasing was all in good fun at least, and she had to admit she was a cutie, "honestly surprised your father had nothing to say other then teasing the living daylights out of her" she smirked as she said this, it was good to hear he didn't seemingly care much that his daughter apparently had a crush on a her.

Going back to the Gym talk now though she looked over to the ring and smiled a bit more, "Yeah Boxing is quite the thing to know....In a fight between a puncher and a boxer...the boxer will win every time, skill and training can beat out just pure aggression and strength after all, and with how dangerous the streets are, knowing how to defend yourself is a great thing to know." she finished as she looked back to Cecil.

"So got a change of clothing a towel and some soap with you? Believe me, having a clean set of clothing to change into after a workout or training session helps a TON with relaxation afterwords, and a shower before changing helps too, just...word of warning...they have a unisex shower room here" she said as she turned back to the ring and climbed in. "If your ready to go hop in the ring shorty" she called back to him.
Back to top Go down
Infernal Zero

Infernal Zero

PostSubject: Re: Hand into Fist [Isabelle/Cecil]   Hand into Fist [Isabelle/Cecil] EmptyTue Jul 31, 2018 10:36 pm

Cecil shrugs. "Her choice to make, not his. He'd probably have more to say if he saw anything particularly wrong, but...nothing too worrying so far." He smiles wistfully, glancing away. "It makes her happy. Hopefully it'll continue to. Best we can hope for."

The boy nods along as Isabelle talks, before finally facepalming at the question. "I didn't think...ooof..."
He trails off at the mention of the shower rooms, and looks back up with a blank expression. "...never mind...I'll manage."
He walks toward the ring, until..."Shouldn't we have gloves or something...?" He pauses at the side of the ring. "Safety and that?"
Back to top Go down
Sosina

Sosina

PostSubject: Re: Hand into Fist [Isabelle/Cecil]   Hand into Fist [Isabelle/Cecil] EmptyThu Aug 02, 2018 5:56 pm

Isabelle smiled as she seen his reaction to the news about the shower, "Hey your loss, if your the one that wants to go home sweaty from the work out, but I will tell you this, you will be sore after the first few days, your starting something you haven't done before, it's going to be a strain for a bit" she said as she watched him approach and she smiled as she heard his question and she nodded a bit "Normally yes, but as we are not going to be outright sparring you should have to much need for them, besides, if you end up in a fight or something, your not going to have gloves on then, so best to get used to striking without them right?".

As she finished she grabbed the training pads and slipped them on, "besides your going to be punching the pads here so you will be fine" she added as she held the ropes open for him a smile on her lips "Don't worry I'm not about to start taking shots at you till I know you can at least handle the basics" she added as she looked down to the shorter male.
Back to top Go down
Infernal Zero

Infernal Zero

PostSubject: Re: Hand into Fist [Isabelle/Cecil]   Hand into Fist [Isabelle/Cecil] EmptyFri Aug 03, 2018 6:27 pm

Cecil chuckles awkwardly. "Guess you have a point there..." He climbs into the ring, trying to shake his clear clear. "I mean, ideally you don't get into fights at all, but you can't always avoid it." He grins. "Though by that logic, I don't think people tend to have training pads in a street fight either."

As he stands before Isabelle, Cecil takes a moment to think and adopts the basic stance the military man he'd met the last time he visited a gym showed him, as best he can for having it done once - feet spread, left side tilted slightly toward Isabelle. "So...how are we starting this?"
Back to top Go down
Sosina

Sosina

PostSubject: Re: Hand into Fist [Isabelle/Cecil]   Hand into Fist [Isabelle/Cecil] EmptySun Aug 12, 2018 7:20 pm

"sometimes you don't want to get into a fight but the other guy does, so in that case you have to be ready to defend yourself, and make him think twice....or take him down" she said with a smile as she nodded to him and she looked to the training pads "these are so you have a larger target, I doubt you have any training so I don't think aiming for my bare hands would end well for you considering that you more then likely may miss them...and it's so you don't hurt your hands to badly, have to take small steps when training after all" she said with a smile as she slapped the pads together.

Though as she seen him take up a stance she raised an eyebrow, the stance was...okay...but it wasn't a natural stance for the boy, meaning she knew he was only seeing something he seen in a show or something maybe? "Well first...you stop standing like that, Not sure where you learned that, but boxing is something that has to be learned from a natural position, it will make sense later, just for now, stand like you normally would and throw a punch at the pads okay?" she said as she looked to the smaller Cecil.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hand into Fist [Isabelle/Cecil]   Hand into Fist [Isabelle/Cecil] Empty

Back to top Go down

Hand into Fist [Isabelle/Cecil]
Page 1 of 1