Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
After the Fact (Lorielle/Gabby) EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
After the Fact (Lorielle/Gabby) EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
After the Fact (Lorielle/Gabby) EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
After the Fact (Lorielle/Gabby) EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
After the Fact (Lorielle/Gabby) EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
After the Fact (Lorielle/Gabby) EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
After the Fact (Lorielle/Gabby) EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
After the Fact (Lorielle/Gabby) EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
After the Fact (Lorielle/Gabby) EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

After the Fact (Lorielle/Gabby)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Grantus

Grantus

After the Fact (Lorielle/Gabby) Empty
PostSubject: After the Fact (Lorielle/Gabby)   After the Fact (Lorielle/Gabby) EmptyWed Aug 14, 2013 9:18 pm

It took about an hour to actually get done after finishing with the commercial. But it was hardly a chore, in fact, Lorielle enjoyd every moment of it. Turns out Katsu was an adorable little boy, and the woman she met was none too bad either. They all had good fun, and certainly would make for good stories to tell with all the pictures she had taken for herself. Turns out it wasn't as annoying as she was expecting. The area itself had a portioned off walkway in back where the stars o the commercial could leave peacefully, and was really the best way out to avoid the crowd. It lead into the back into the street quite inconspicuously, even going through an empty building that had been occupied by Katsu's guards just in case. Lorielle would walk through this path, probably intending to go home after she left.

'Hm...maybe I will grab a bite to eat. This place is huge after all...'
she would think on the way. Shibakuzoi was a humongous place full of essentially anything you could ask for. Nothing was out of the possibility here. Clubs, lovely restaurants, great tourist attractions, it was damn Shibakuzoi. Lorielle would be in the empty house with only the two guards that were really needed in that room for the guests and actors and actresses. She left a bit after everyone else did, though she did not know if the woman named 'Gabby' left at all. She didn't see her. She would continue to walk to the door.
Back to top Go down
Gabby A.

Gabby A.

PostSubject: Re: After the Fact (Lorielle/Gabby)   After the Fact (Lorielle/Gabby) EmptyWed Aug 14, 2013 9:44 pm

As much as Gabby didn’t like being around people or places that were loud, she had to admit that getting out of her house was fun. Even more so when she was with people, despite the fact that she could swear they were insane. Her mother would love to hear this story later. Maybe she could even see the commercial online someday. Lost her thoughts, she wandered aimlessly around the back until she was sure everyone else had left. Once she couldn’t find anyone else, she headed in the direction she was supposed to find the exit. Upon seeing the door, she began to run for it. Before she could leave, she saw Lorielle.

She slowed down so she wouldn’t run into the girl. As she got closer, she lowered her head. She had just spent a long amount of time with this person, but she was still almost like a stranger. Maybe her story to her mother would be better if she got know her better. That was it. She’d get to know her. Cautiously, she approached, “Lorielle, are you going home now?” If she said yes, Gabby would just let her be. If she said no, she’d invite her out and ask where she wanted to go. Gabby didn’t know Shibakuzoi well enough to recommend any place.
Back to top Go down
Grantus

Grantus

PostSubject: Re: After the Fact (Lorielle/Gabby)   After the Fact (Lorielle/Gabby) EmptyWed Aug 14, 2013 10:15 pm

Lorielle, now about to hit the door, and open it to the streets, when she heard a familiar voice. Turning back, stepping slightly from the door, she would see Gabby, walking up to her. 'Shy girl...' she thought. Learning her name, she immediately assumed she was a woman. She practically looked androgynous, and smaller than her. She had the youngest face and amber eyes. She could easily be the cutest boy, or the cutest girl hiding it up. Then again, her "department" on her chest did not seem like much to hide, so maybe she just grew this way. 'I wonder if other people think the same when looking at her....' Soon she would smile pleasantly and wave. "Hey Gabby. I mean, I was? But I really have nothing to do today after that little fiasco," she said laughing slightly in recollection of what transpired just moments ago. It was only barely reaching noon, she was almost surprised Katsu premiered so early.

She would listen as Gabby would ask her to go out somewhere. She was almost disappointed she didn't ask to go eat, cause that would have made her day. Either way, she could easily think of the many things to do in Shibakuzoi. Pondering on it, she would decide on two things. A movie, or food. The decision weighed heavily on her. And she was far too indecisive to figure it out. "I got nothing. I say food or a movie. My mind is a bit drained from the commercial," she said grinning. She would walk a bit closer to Gabby trying to act friendly to her. She seemed so nice. She probably should have introduced herself earlier if she knew Gabby was as friendly as she was.
Back to top Go down
Gabby A.

Gabby A.

PostSubject: Re: After the Fact (Lorielle/Gabby)   After the Fact (Lorielle/Gabby) EmptyWed Aug 14, 2013 10:48 pm

“It was quite the fiasco, wasn’t it? It still puzzles me why they would ask two people who had no idea what they were doing to do a commercial. Maybe the world is just insane.” She laughed awkwardly after she spoke, ‘I’m still not that good with people. I wonder if she hates me yet.’ She shook off the thought. She would learn to speak to people if it killed her. Well, not if it killed her, because then she’d be dead and couldn’t talk to people. That was logical enough. So now the plan was to not die. Then agains, that was always the plan.

Gabby had to think for a moment. Food sounded really good right now, especially since she hadn’t eaten much today. She didn’t know many food places though. She lived in Iwaigodai not here, “Well, everyone likes a burger, right? Do they have those around here? Unless you want something else, of course. I’m hungry enough to eat just about anything. Although, I would prefer something safe for human consumption. Unless of course you’re not human.” She stopped for a moment and laughed again. Then she sighed, “Sorry, I’m not good with people.”
Back to top Go down
Grantus

Grantus

PostSubject: Re: After the Fact (Lorielle/Gabby)   After the Fact (Lorielle/Gabby) EmptyWed Aug 14, 2013 11:40 pm

She smiled. "Oh it was clear they didn't need us to be trained actresses with years of experience. If anything, it seems to have helped Katsu. And maybe in the future, getting us a free meal with him. Just remember that in case he decides to drop a line. We ended up giving them our information after all," she said; sighing and remembering the massive amounts of legalities they both had to went through. Several contracts that they both had to read fully, and giving out callback numbers, the emails. "Legal crap. My brain is fried," she said, similarly to her previous words. Really she could not process much, she was lazy enough already, and too much exertion may make her think about thinks. The horror.

It was like Gabby had the will of an angel when she mentioned burgers. She immediately jumped on to her offer after hearing her. "Burgers it is!" she quickly said. She would give another smile when she laughed, but dropped it when she expressed her inability to socialize. "That isn't necessarily a bad thing. Introverts are a nice change of pace from loud, social areas," she said. She enjoyed fun events, and she knew from experience that introverts have their own kind of fun, either one was applicable to her, as social as she seemed. "Hell, I can pay for it if you want. I just gotta look for a place," she said puling out her phone. her parents had money, and Lorielle could easily argue she was spoiled. But it wasn't like she used her smartphone for many of the "mainstream" features it has. The map was nice at random times on the fly, but asking directions could easily be another option to her, nonetheless, she didn't want to waste Gabby's time. "I found a place not too far from here....it's actually on the street. We can go there if you like a walk," she said. If she said yes, she would open the door outside for her to let her out first.
Back to top Go down
Gabby A.

Gabby A.

PostSubject: Re: After the Fact (Lorielle/Gabby)   After the Fact (Lorielle/Gabby) EmptyThu Aug 15, 2013 12:14 am

She blushed when Lorielle told her it was okay to be an introvert. No one had ever actually said it was okay to be bad around other people. In fact, most others told her to talk up more. She wasn’t used to anyone who wasn’t also shy to be okay with her quietness. Her companion’s kindness was shown even more when she offered to pay. Was it normal for people to be this kind, or was it just something Lorielle’s past had lead her do. Either way, she shook her head, “It’s okay. I have money to pay for myself. My mother sends me enough to live on, plus I work, so you don’t have to waste any on me. It’s a generous offer though. Thank you.”

Gabby watched as Lorielle took out her phone. It was a nice phone and she wondered how useful it was. As soon as she said there was a place on the street it was clear the device was incredibly useful, “Sounds like a plan to me.” When Lorielle opened the door for her, she stepped out, “Thank you.” She hadn’t forgotten her basic manners, “I hate to ask, but Lorielle is a rather long name. Can I just call you Lori?” She hoped she hadn’t offended her by asking. Some people liked their entire name, and asking to call someone she had just met by a nickname could come across rather forward.
Back to top Go down
Grantus

Grantus

PostSubject: Re: After the Fact (Lorielle/Gabby)   After the Fact (Lorielle/Gabby) EmptyThu Aug 15, 2013 1:30 am

She smiled and nodded listening to her. "I respect anyone who works. If only because I don't and I know I should," she said in a matter-of-fact tone. "Gabby you look adorable when you blush," she would comment out of the blue, laughing if Gabby grew even more shy. Lorielle viewed girls about similarly as she viewed men. Just neither of them she has liked specifically except for the one. Though she would keep that though to herself in the meantime. "Just let me know. I don't need all this money cause I never want anything," she would say. She would open the door, letting her out and follow behind her, leading into a decently populated street, with cars, people walking to work, or doing some sort of thing to make their lives work.

"Anytime Gabby. Remind me to get your number after lunch so we can hang out again," she said pointing in the direction indicating the lovely burger area, and start walking with her whenever she would. "Oh, and Lori is just fine. I like my full name, but to be fair, no one has just said 'Lori' before. So you are safe with that," she said. She took in the sights along the walk, as there was a lot to see. It was as though this place had a switch with two modes, "on", and "on". She could not get over how bustling this place was every time she goes here, and she doesn't come often. Walking down here was a pleasure of its own, and even brought her into her own introverted mode, but she would get out of it attempting a conversation. "What is your job exactly?" she would ask.
Back to top Go down
Gabby A.

Gabby A.

PostSubject: Re: After the Fact (Lorielle/Gabby)   After the Fact (Lorielle/Gabby) EmptyThu Aug 15, 2013 2:16 am

Her face turned deep crimson when Lorielle called her adorable, “That’s not true. I look too much like a boy.” As she was laughed at, she tried to hide under her hat. If she was going to hang out with people and be in public, she needed a much larger cap. Or a paper bag with eyes cut out. When she heard that Lorielle didn’t want anything, she could only think, ‘How can you not want anything? Everybody has to want something. Even if it’s just safety or a warm home. She has to want something.’ When they started walking on the street, she noticed how people would just pass on by. She may have been prone to antisocial behavior, but these people were somehow worse than her. How did they live being surrounded by people but not noticing each other?

When she heard a comment about her phone number, she perked up, “Sure. I’ll have to get yours too.” When she got permission to call Lorielle ‘Lori’ she smiled, “Most people like their names. I mean, I like yours too, it’s just long.” She wondered if it was too early to shorten her name, “I mean, mine is a nickname. I’m actually named Aithne.” Smalltalk was actually easier than most conversations. It was even easier with someone she seemed to get along with.

The atmosphere between them suddenly got tense with silence. Normally, she’d be okay with it, but she hadn’t known Lori to be quiet. Then again, she hadn’t known her for long. When she finally spoke up again, Lori’s question made her think, “I wouldn’t call it a job, per se. I’m not old enough to work at a real place, so I just do acrobatics in the streets and people give me money. I mean, it does take up enough time to be called work, but the pay is really inconsistent. It’s fun though. It’s also probably the most I get out besides for school.” She waited to be laughed at for her job. Not because it was sad or pathetic, but because it was kind of funny.
Back to top Go down
Grantus

Grantus

PostSubject: Re: After the Fact (Lorielle/Gabby)   After the Fact (Lorielle/Gabby) EmptyThu Aug 15, 2013 6:27 pm

She would remember her comment about looking as though she were a boy and take another look at her alone the way to the burger area. Yeah she looked like a cute boy. She could also be a cute girl, it ultimately depends on the ones who look. But sometimes the mystery excites men and women. Mystery was something powerful, and drew people to it like bugs to a zapper. Having a trait like that normally is not as bad as Gabby might think. "Some boys like the look of androgyny. Keep that in mind. I am sure some girls do too if you swing that way," she would joke smiling. She would turn ahead as she looked around the city. She didn't seem like she had been around so much, or that is how Lorielle took it. She could easily be people-watching. She herself did that sometimes as well, so she didn't know what she was doing when looking around.

She would pull her phone out when Gabby agreed to give her her number. This way she would not forget. "Oh, I can tell you now then, here it is..." she would say, waiting for her to pull her phone out, and would give her number to her. If she didn't pull it out, she would just wait till after the meal. No rush, really Lorielle or Gabby could probably remember to do that. She would laugh a bit when Gabby called her name a bit long. "I promise there are longer names. Then again, my full name is a bit long," she would say. She didn't intend to say it, cause the six syllables of air that it would take would be a waste of time, and would only say so if Gabby asked her to. But she did like Gabby's real name, though was a bit dumbfounded. "Nice name Aithne. But I have to ask, how do you get "Gabby" from Aithne? Did you think of it, or did your friends come up with it?" she would ask. I suppose it didn't matter, she didn't mind calling her either name, it was just her curiosity.

Her job did interest her enough however. 'Acrobatics in the streets? She is flexible? At her age?' well, to be fair, she wasn't much older it seemed. And if it earned her money at least sometimes, it was something. "Well, hey, you can get money from it. And apparently enough to buy lunch in Shibakuzoi if you want to pay for it yourself," she would add as the burger place was now clearly in sight as they would continue to walk to it.
Back to top Go down
Gabby A.

Gabby A.

PostSubject: Re: After the Fact (Lorielle/Gabby)   After the Fact (Lorielle/Gabby) EmptyThu Aug 15, 2013 7:46 pm

When Lori commented on how some people liked androgyny, Gabby smiled, “I suppose someone out there has to like it. As for if I swing that way, who knows? I never gave it much thought.” As she said that, she smiled and hummed. Talking to someone was good for the soul, it seemed. Or, it was at least good for her. When Lori started to read off her number, Gabby pulled out her phone and started putting in the numbers. Once it was in, Gabby read off her own.

Once hearing that her companion had a rather long name, her curiosity was piqued, “I would like to hear your full name, if it isn’t too much trouble.” After hearing Lori’s full name, she would explain her own nickname, “My parents weren’t Japanese, so when it came time to name me, they mixed up the first name and last name spots. Aithne, my parents’ surname, became my first name and Gabriela, what they wanted to name me, became my last name. So they called me Gabby growing up. Sorry if that’s too confusing. I blame them for it.” She tried to make it clear in her tone that the final statement was a joke; she loved her parents, after all.

As they continued to walk, she could see the burger place coming up, “Well, it does make life a bit easier. If you want, I’ll have to show you a trick sometime.” She was tempted to run ahead. She hadn’t eaten out in a long time, and it had been forever since it was with another person. Her excitement was just getting the better of her. She was composed though. Such childish acts didn’t suit someone as mature as her.
Back to top Go down
Grantus

Grantus

PostSubject: Re: After the Fact (Lorielle/Gabby)   After the Fact (Lorielle/Gabby) EmptyThu Aug 15, 2013 10:55 pm

"Well there is certainly plenty of time to think about preferences for the future. So don't rush yourself," she said smiling. She would drop the subject for the time being. She just met her, and personal things like that would probably be saved at a later date. Plus, she now had her number, and she had to be able to spend some more time with her. She cannot remember a friend that was a girl that she seemed to like as much as she enjoyed her at first. She could get along with this one. She looked a bit confused at first when she asked her full name. She wasn't really confused at the question, just that she was interested enough. She would nod and stop walking so she wouldn't lose her concentration, just in case she was foreign like her, and did not understand the language.

"Lorielle Rutherford," she said. Her British accent coming out lightly, but noticeably in her speech, as she was born and raised at least until she spoke in Britain, before moving to Japan. She liked her real name, and to be honest, the story did confuse her a bit at first, but she committed to one day trying to understanding it. She was glad she didn't seem to take her reaction that hard when she commented about her acrobatics, and would nod eagerly when she said she would show her something. "Cool! It's a date. Sorta kinda," she joked laughing. She would then run ahead of her to the entrance and wait to her, easily avoiding her reaction. When she would join her she would open the door. "Cmon, let's go!" she will say, before following behind her.

((Ending the thread here on my end. You can end it with your post or let it go here. Thanks!))
Back to top Go down
Gabby A.

Gabby A.

PostSubject: Re: After the Fact (Lorielle/Gabby)   After the Fact (Lorielle/Gabby) EmptyThu Aug 15, 2013 11:57 pm

“I wasn’t planning on rushing that. It’s best not to question what your hormones are doing to your body. I’m not even attracted to either sex yet.” She shook her head, “It’s too much to think about.” Gabby was taken by surprise when Lori stopped and said her full name, “That’s about as Japanese as mine. Going by that, and the cute accent you just had, I take it you aren’t from here.” She smiled even wider when Lori said she’d want to see a trick someday, “I’ll have to think of what to show you.” She had already run ahead though, so if her comment was head or not was unknown. Even so, they were here and the smell of burgers was in the air. She couldn’t wait to enjoy the food.

((End))
Back to top Go down
Philemon
Admin
Philemon

PostSubject: Re: After the Fact (Lorielle/Gabby)   After the Fact (Lorielle/Gabby) EmptyWed Aug 21, 2013 9:14 am

Gabby has established a social link with Lorielle of the Death Arcana...

Lorielle has established a social link with Gabby of the Hanged Man Arcana...
Back to top Go down
https://newarcana.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: After the Fact (Lorielle/Gabby)   After the Fact (Lorielle/Gabby) Empty

Back to top Go down

After the Fact (Lorielle/Gabby)
Page 1 of 1